Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
We'll see. Researchers at Oregon State have found evidence that acids in pot can inhibit the SARS virus. Keep in mind that this is at a VERY liberal college.

POT
Pot smoke=good
Tobacco smoke=bad

Makes sense, no?
Posted By: rte Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Pot smoke=good
Tobacco smoke=bad
Makes sense, no?

Tobacco has almost 700 chemical added by Big Tobacco.

When commercial cigarettes burn they create additional chemicals.

The FDA and the Department of Agriculture have documented as many as 2,100 chemicals.

I don't know anything about marijuana.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We'll see. Researchers at Oregon State have found evidence that acids in pot can inhibit the SARS virus. Keep in mind that this is at a VERY liberal college.

POT

C'mon Rock be better. Article I saw didn't say anything about "smoking pot," rather ingesting, as in eating CBD.

Edit to add: Also specifically said hemp
Posted By: JeffA Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22

POT

Two of the biggest stones I know are down with Covid right now.
It's a husband, wife team of the 24/7 kinda stoners.
Their not vaxed but I don't think that makes any difference.

Soooo, idunno about this claim.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Pot smoke=good
Tobacco smoke=bad

Makes sense, no?

i would not smoke pot.

but i'd smoke pot every day before I'd smoke 1 cigarette.
Originally Posted by JeffA

POT

It's a husband, wife team of the 24/7 kinda stones.

An old co-worker is a complete stoner. Wake n bake, smokes weed all damn day.
He got the covids. Quarantined in his parents basement for 2 weeks playing video games and smoking weed. 😂
Never more than a scratchy throat and a little cough, which he pretty well always has.

Who the fugg knows.

He’s damn near my age. Early 40’s?
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22

POT

No, University of Oregon is the very liberal college. Oregon State is as much the opposite as can be found in Oregon.

I spent 5 years at Oregon State then worked for U of O for 7 years before leaving the Willamette Valley. I know these things.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Who the fugg knows.

Same age as the couple I know, their down pretty hard, sounded like schit on the phone yesterday. They are a week into it, their kid brought it home from school to share with them, the kid was over it inside a couple days, he's a non-stoner and non-vaxed.
Isn't Joe Rogan a big weed guy?

If it prevented COVID he would not have had to eat the horse paste.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
I'm sure pot has some medicinal uses, but promoting it's recreational usage is just a ploy to keep people stupid, lazy and self-centered. You know, Democrats.
Let yourself catch pneumonia from a batch of aspergillis weed and ding your immune system
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Isn't Joe Rogan a big weed guy?

If it prevented COVID he would not have had to eat the horse paste.

Horse paste? As usual your head is up your assss.
Posted By: erikj Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
...less than a month after Pfizer buys into the medical marijuana business. Lol. They only coughed up 6.7 billion dollars for Arena.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by JeffA

POT

It's a husband, wife team of the 24/7 kinda stones.

An old co-worker is a complete stoner. Wake n bake, smokes weed all damn day.
He got the covids. Quarantined in his parents basement for 2 weeks playing video games and smoking weed. 😂
Never more than a scratchy throat and a little cough, which he pretty well always has.

Who the fugg knows.

Did you guys read the article? As someone already said, it's not about smoking pot, it's about ingesting hemp extract which isn't even a controlled substance and I doubt any stoners are smoking hemp extract.

Oregon State is an ag school, and lots of people are trying to get in on the hemp growing business,
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
Originally Posted by erikj
...less than a month after Pfizer buys into the medical marijuana business. Lol. They only coughed up 6.7 billion dollars for Arena.

Nobody wants to keep people stupid and greedy like Phizer!
Could I boil a hemp rope into broth? Should work
Originally Posted by bluffview

POT

C'mon Rock be better. Article I saw didn't say anything about "smoking pot," rather ingesting, as in eating CBD.

Edit to add: Also specifically said hemp

Hey, we arent lieberals. We aint experts on the stuff. grin
What about some CBD with THC?

POT

The potential benefit goes up In smoke. It is hemp oil. Smoking destroys the acids.
Originally Posted by erikj

Follow the money!!!
Asked my doctor about it he said to make sure you know where it comes from. Soooooooooo!!! Made some kick a$$ oil to cook with. Stoner friends eat my candy and say the best. None have the Covid or me.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

POT

No, University of Oregon is the very liberal college. Oregon State is as much the opposite as can be found in Oregon.

I spent 5 years at Oregon State then worked for U of O for 7 years before leaving the Willamette Valley. I know these things.

That’s gonna make pharmseller really mad. His beloved Ducks University, a liberal haven ? OMG!

They are actually all bad...The worst of the worst is Portland State University, which is located in downtown PDX. Their Humanities Prof’s are Antifa leaders and supporters.

🦫
I've known too many pot heads, I'll take my chances with the Wuhan Flu.
Hippie Lettuce cures everything don’t ya know…
Posted By: strikeu Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/14/22
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm sure pot has some medicinal uses, but promoting it's recreational usage is just a ploy to keep people stupid, lazy and self-centered. You know, Democrats.

this is probably one of the most uneducated idiotic things I have read on here, even from some die-hard bible thumpers. smfh
Regardless, the study isn't about Marijuana, or promoting its recreational use.
Rock Chuck: Never have - never will.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Regardless, the study isn't about Marijuana, or promoting its recreational use.

You expect folks to read past the thread title?
Good point.
Originally Posted by strikeu

this is probably one of the most uneducated idiotic things I have read on here, even from some die-hard bible thumpers. smfh

Oh please tell us all the ways pot has helped and been so beneficial to our deteriorating republic.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Horse paste? As usual your head is up your assss.

The Jew York Times and CNN said he ate horse paste. The apple one.

Below is a graphic. JYT said Rogan was in the Recommended tier, which is not bad at all.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by copperking81

Oh please tell us all the ways pot has helped and been so beneficial to our deteriorating republic.

I survived high school??????????????
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/15/22

I used to deal pot.

About the same as alcohol, but less harmful in some ways.

"But I like me some bourbon at 5:00."
Posted By: strikeu Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by smokepole

About the same as alcohol, but less harmful in some ways.

"But I like me some bourbon at 5:00."

I thought about replying but I can't respond to a Phu King idiot.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Beat the Covid - SMOKE POT - 01/15/22

POT

Saw that. Don’t think it’ll amount to much; it was basically in a Petri dish, not really analogous to after it’s been metabolized and is in the human body. That being said, it’s a profoundly healthful plant in general, that would greatly benefit just about anyone who used it, and if it helps even a little with covid- cool!
Scientific research says it might work. We will see.

But I guess for some of you it is just science.
© 24hourcampfire