Home
GREAT American he is !!!!

Blacks emulate him? Some do, maybe one per one thousand.
More like 1 in 10000 yes a very fine American and still alive in his 90’s. Walter Williams another good American.
An American that blacks and whites should emulate
It's interesting isn't it. I'm a conservative American and three of my biggest heroes are three men I think to be some of the greatest thinkers in our history. In no specific order they are Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and Walter E. Williams.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
An American that blacks and whites should emulate

Agreed!

Originally Posted by TheBigSky
It's interesting isn't it. I'm a conservative American and three of my biggest heroes are three men I think to be some of the greatest thinkers in our history. In no specific order they are Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and Walter E. Williams.

Amen here too. It’s not the color of their skin but the content of heart and character. I just wish there wasn’t such a herd mentality with blacks
"An American that Blacks should emulate"

Ain't going to happen
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

All three are great Americans.
Too easy to make a buck selling dime bags on the corner, partying with the homies, and breeding da hood bitches. Sure, you might get shot, but wgaf!
Originally Posted by Hastings
"An American that Blacks should emulate"

Ain't going to happen

I've got a sawbuck says most of them don't even know who he is.

Let's start with Kameltoe..
A National Treasure
The sad thing is, most call him Uncle Tom or a sellout because he's a smart man and a free thinker. He doesn't follow the herd mentality.

Ron
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
The sad thing is, most call him Uncle Tom or a sellout because he's a smart man and a free thinker. He doesn't follow the herd mentality.

Ron

That’s exactly right
How about emulating the average working white man.
He is a great man and he's not alone. You can't compare a ghetto rat to Sowell, Williams or Thomas. As far as ghetto Rats go, blacks don't have a corner on that market.
Originally Posted by Jahrs

Yep, dimocraps should emulate him also.
© 24hourcampfire