Home
administered by a 14 yo shooter.....
Rehabilitated
This will be a good memory for the kid, more than likely.
Why?
It was a righteous cause.
If it was the other way around, and his family was harmed, then no way. I'd guess this happened before.
What does the PA law say about a kid with a concealed weapon? Are they going to try to hang him?
DRT
Instant justice!
The article states, "A pizza shop employee attempted to stop the man when the attempted robber put his hands around the employee’s neck. The employee’s son, a 14-year-old boy, grabbed a gun, legally owned by the employee, from behind a counter and shot the attempted robber in the face."

I don't see where the robber put his hands around anyone's neck.
Wounded guy should get 2nd Degree Murder charge...............

And maybe the third guy.......

Not a bad shot, one DRT and one Critical....

I also did NOT see the hands to the throat claim..................
Good kid, needs a better holster.
Poor shooting fro two feet , the guy lived according to the article.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

Consider the defender is a 14 year-old kid, with probably no firearms training.

I think he did just fine.

But probably eating through a tube, soiling a diaper and with the cognitive ability of something from the produce aisle
How do you possibly interpret this as a kid with a concealed weapon? He never had it on his person before firing, and it certainly wasn’t concealed then.

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What does the PA law say about a kid with a concealed weapon? Are they going to try to hang him?

It looked like it was on his person to me??

But he was totally justified and the thug deserved it. He deserves a metal or award for bravery in my opinion.
Robbers two and three may have left the scene, but I think the guy laying on the counter is dead...
Originally Posted by gsganzer

But probably eating through a tube, soiling a diaper and with the cognitive ability of something from the produce aisle

Are you talking about the crook or sacharlie?
That's too bad that young person was put in that place. Shame on that robber.
Saw this posted here a month back. A couple of things didn't jive in the write up.
I did not see the attacker attempt to choke anyone.
Report said they caught the perp down the treey. Thinking...Nope. After his innards sprayed out the rear of his face I doubt he walked anywhere.
Lastly, was the guy behind an accomplice or ....? He is damn lucky he wasn't hit on the pass through.
Originally Posted by kingston
The article states, "A pizza shop employee attempted to stop the man when the attempted robber put his hands around the employee’s neck. The employee’s son, a 14-year-old boy, grabbed a gun, legally owned by the employee, from behind a counter and shot the attempted robber in the face."

I watched the video several times. The gun was behind the counter because that's where the kid was. It was in his pocket. He struggles to pull it out. I don't see any time that the robber's hands are around a neck. He's fighting for the cash tray.
I think it's justified but the article is wrong on the details.
Thankfully that guy was wearing a hood. Otherwise, there would have been more mess to clean up.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Saw this posted here a month back. A couple of things didn't jive in the write up.
I did not see the attacker attempt to choke anyone.
Report said they caught the perp down the treey. Thinking...Nope. After his innards sprayed out the rear of his face I doubt he walked anywhere.
Lastly, was the guy behind an accomplice or ....? He is damn lucky he wasn't hit on the pass through.

There are several videos on the website. It seems like someone watched the videos, then made up a story about it without having access to the actual details.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by kingston

I watched the video several times. The gun was behind the counter because that's where the kid was. It was in his pocket. He struggles to pull it out. I don't see any time that the robber's hands are around a neck. He's fighting for the cash tray.
I think it's justified but the article is wrong on the details.

It looks like he might have grabbed the gun from under the counter to the right of the register and the fiddling is him racking the slide.
© 24hourcampfire