Home
Posted By: elkmtb Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Besides the shame. Are there consequences for a dishonorable discharge from the military? I would assume maybe a loss of benefits but other than that?
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Says right on a 4473 that is one of the "not allowed to buy a gun" answers. It's basically like having a felony in civilian life in some people's eyes.

I suppose it depends on why they discharged a person but it's a pretty big black mark on your name
I assume that rene could tell us from experience.
I'd ask her.
Lol
Is that part of your uber Christian behavior? You should post a video of how God says it's ok to run other people down.

Been a sham since the first post. Go back to wherever you came from. No one cares about your opinions. Know when you are not wanted. Have some [bleep] dignity you confused self absorbed old hypocrite.
Posted By: Army_PSG Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Elk,

To get a Dishonorable Discharge means that one was convicted at a General Courts Martial. That also makes the offender (regardless of the charge) a convicted Felon with all the penalties that status entails.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I'd ask her.
Lol

That was weak, even for a Biden Backing Bitch like you.

Anti Christian Troll.
Posted By: elkmtb Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
They are kicking my nephew out of the navy for not getting the jab. Originally they were talking about a dishonorable discharge but not now. He’s been cooling his heels for 2-3 months now doing nothing waiting on papers. Can’t work out, group up or do anything around the base. Limited leave etc.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I had some chicken last night that gave me some dishonorable discharges. Wife said the living room and kitchen stunk from 1 fart.
Good try Jim but he is too stupid to be insulted.
Originally Posted by elkmtb
They are kicking my nephew out of the navy for not getting the jab. Originally they were talking about a dishonorable discharge but not now. He’s been cooling his heels for 2-3 months now doing nothing waiting on papers. Can’t work out, group up or do anything around the base. Limited leave etc.

Mòtherfucking pieces of shìt!
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by Army_PSG
Elk,

To get a Dishonorable Discharge means that one was convicted at a General Courts Martial. That also makes the offender (regardless of the charge) a convicted Felon with all the penalties that status entails.

................That's about what I can recall. It's an instant criminal record that stays with you forever. Never saw anyone receive one when I was in but I've seen guys get U.D.'s (undesirable discharge), which was a lot less severe than a dishonorable. Not sure how any of that will impact veteran benefits.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

You gonna come on here and preach, then make a post like that
about one of our retired veterans?

Explain?

Even you have to see the problem.
I agree with Jim.

You are an anti-Christian troll.
Posted By: cotis Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

Is that really worth losing your career for, and potentially living with a dishonorable discharge for the rest of your life? Politics aside with this whole Covid thing, the military has always required vaccinations for all sorts of diseases the average person doesn't get shots for due to the potential to be deployed anywhere on earth. You know that going in, why make a stand over a Covid shot? Seriously - I am not trying to stir a pot, but I don't understand the extremism on boths sides of this. Police Departments are kicking out well qualified, highly trained, loyal employees, the Military is losing many of the same. Think about the money spent on recruitment, training, loss of manpower, etc. It's insane to throw someone out for that. On the other side, a person is losing their career, years or even decades of service and all benefits that go along with it. Why not just get the damn shot?

I knew going into my line of work that a requirement of going into hospital operating rooms requires getting vaccinations. No shot(s), you can't do your job = no need to employ you.

And Happy Camper - you are truly the most rotten one in a bag of dicks
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

Was that sort of talk covered in one of the Sunday morning sermons you post?
Very 'christian' of you, and about what I expect from those like you.
My cousin got an undesirable discharge. He pulled a fast one on them, he later did 15 years federal time.
I'd ask her.
Lol

Great job bearing false witness against a decorated combat vet.

You are a true POS.

One of the worst human on The Fire.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by cotis

Is that really worth losing your career for, and potentially living with a dishonorable discharge for the rest of your life? Politics aside with this whole Covid thing, the military has always required vaccinations for all sorts of diseases the average person doesn't get shots for due to the potential to be deployed to anywhere on earth. You know that going in, why make a stand over a Covid shot? Seriously - I am not trying to stir a pot, but I don't understand the extremism on boths sides of this. State Police Departments are knocking out well qualified, loyal employees, the Military is losing many of the same. Think about the money spent on recruitment, training, loss of manpower, etc. It's insane to throw someone out for that. On the other side, a person is losing their career, years or decades of service and all benefits that go along with it. Why not just get the damn shot?

I knew going into my line of work that a requirement of going into hospital operating rooms requires getting vaccinations. No shot(s), you can't do your job = no need to employ you.

Because it is NOT. a vaccine!!! You said it yourself: " Covid shot". At best it is an experimental drug... untested with who knows what damaging side effects. At worse, it is something much more sinister.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Less than honorable discharges can be challenged after 6 months. I know a few that this happened to. If your clean, it will clear your record.

Dishonorable, your fugged.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

Why don’t you? You seem to have been employed, or a member of everything under the sun, including gloryhole goop catcher.

Tell us.

🦫
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

Flying those so called Christian values.
He has only been in for 2 years. Signed up right before Covid started. Was going for special forces for a very specific job and didn’t make it so doesn’t really care to stay in anyway.
I've never clicked on it, but I get a laugh whenever I see the thread about people saved. Half the people attending church aren't saved, let alone gen pop. I use Churchy McGee as exhibit#1.
He has only been in for 2 years. Signed up right before Covid started. Was going for special forces for a very specific job and didn’t make it so doesn’t really care to stay in anyway.

Probably would rather not be a felon, though, right?
Posted By: cotis Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by 280Rem1

Is that really worth losing your career for, and potentially living with a dishonorable discharge for the rest of your life? Politics aside with this whole Covid thing, the military has always required vaccinations for all sorts of diseases the average person doesn't get shots for due to the potential to be deployed to anywhere on earth. You know that going in, why make a stand over a Covid shot? Seriously - I am not trying to stir a pot, but I don't understand the extremism on boths sides of this. State Police Departments are knocking out well qualified, loyal employees, the Military is losing many of the same. Think about the money spent on recruitment, training, loss of manpower, etc. It's insane to throw someone out for that. On the other side, a person is losing their career, years or decades of service and all benefits that go along with it. Why not just get the damn shot?

Because it is NOT. a vaccine!!! You said it yourself: " Covid shot". At best it is an experimental drug... untested with who knows what damaging side effects. At worse, it is something much more sinister.

OK, but KNOWING you will be [bleep] for the rest of your life with the equivalent of a felony with a dishonorable discharge is a career limiting move you cannot recover from.
Posted By: tylerw02 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
As I understand it, there is honorable, less than honorable, and dishonorable.
Posted By: goalie Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Besides the shame. Are there consequences for a dishonorable discharge from the military? I would assume maybe a loss of benefits but other than that?

Um, it's a felony equivalent.

So, yes.
Originally Posted by 280Rem1

OK, but KNOWING you will be [bleep] for the rest of your life with the equivalent of a felony with a dishonorable discharge is a career limiting move you cannot recover from.

Less than honorable doesn't mean dishonorable.
Originally Posted by 19352012

Probably would rather not be a felon, though, right?

Yes indeed. But they are not doing dishonorable for that now. With the new Supreme Court ruling I’m wondering if they will make him stay since his papers haven’t cleared. I think with Bidens cuts in budget they want to trim head count anyway.
Mjbg,

Originally Posted by NH K9
I'd ask her.
Lol

Funny how you bring that up with me, but let Satanic false prophets that defend Drag Queen Story Time criminal pedos have a pass. Why don't you go follow them.

The Sunday morning post as well as the one since was the gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can tell that blasphemous fox that Christ's message will never be stopped. He suffered hell for you, for the fox and every one of us.
Pffuck. Off.

When you use religion as a shield for your behavior you are the same as the POS Muslims.

Not to mention a liar and a hypocrite.

Originally Posted by tylerw02

Nope.

General. Other than honorable. Those exist. 😉
It's just two weeks of Covid and 4 years of Biden.

What's the worst that could happen?
People that don't know about the kind of discharges, and what you get them for, should probably refrain from posting their "opinion" about them.......
Mjbg,

I'd ask her.
Lol

Funny how you bring that up with me, but let Satanic false prophets that defend Drag Queen Story Time criminal pedos have a pass. Why don't you go follow them.

The Sunday morning post as well as the one since was the gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can tell that blasphemous fox that Christ's message will never be stopped. He suffered hell for you, for the fox and every one of us.

You are an agent of Satan and a Biden backer.

You will rot in hell for this and you know it.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

Rene served his Country with honor, you serve yourself with disgrace.

Rene is an honorable man, something you know nothing about or will ever achieve.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by goalie

Nope.

General. Other than honorable. Those exist. 😉

Here's a list of what you can get:

https://www.delgazette.com/opinion/88217/types-of-military-discharges-explained
Mjbg,

I'd ask her.
Lol

You should ask your mom to change your meds for starters, and get a better grasp of the English language shortly after.
I bring it up with you because you are, clearly, the hypocrite who likes to claim to be a 'christian ' and have discussions about being saved while at the same time showing your true persona. I guess I'm just trying to do what little I can to cast light on the Satanic false prophet right here I'll let others worry about those outside this site.
MJ,

I'm far from perfect, but I make no apology to any of the Christ hating reprobates that go out of their way to stifle the gospel.

" Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

Jesus!!

Posted By: Nestucca Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Jim they pulled the same [bleep] on my son-in-law in the coastguard. Was looking at a dishonorable discharge for refusing the jab and separates the end of February with his benefits. 14 years serving the people to get stabbed in the back by joe and the Ho. Glad he’s getting out without a dishonorable discharge.
MJ,

I'm far from perfect, but I make no apology to any of the Christ hating reprobates that go out of their way to stifle the gospel.

" Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

Jesus!!

That's a large portion of your problem.........anyone who calls you out is a 'Christ hating reprobate'. there's a better than good chance that many of those who you condemn will be staring down at you while you burn. Jesus is ashamed of you invoking his name
MJ,

Jesus!!

You do more to create and sustain the Christ haters than any of their best friends.
Go ye, and phfuck off.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

Crappy Hamper continues to display what a POS he is.
Hey Crappy, Rene served honorably as opposed to you.
They don't take brain damaged socially retarded outcasts such as you.
You would definitely have been either dishonorably discharged or more likely "expired in a terrible barracks accident".

You make it so easy, another Crappy quote to add to the list.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Pffuck. Off.

When you use religion as a shield for your behavior you are the same as the POS Muslims.

Lol, 15 days into the new year and the KOTY award is already gone......
People that don't know about the kind of discharges, and what you get them for, should probably refrain from posting their "opinion" about them.......

I just looked it up to confirm:

Honorable
General
Other Than Honorable
Bad Conduct Discharge
Dishonorable Discharge
Entry-Level Separation
Medical Separation
Separation for the Convenience of the Government.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pffuck. Off.

Me or him? Lol
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Happy Camper you need to go back to fingering yourself in mommies basement and leave good people alone. I can’t believe Rick leaves a POS like you on here as I and I’m sure a lot of guys refuse to open a thread you started. That shot at Rene was as low as I’ve saw on here and it really shows how classless you really are. You hide behind religion to feel good about yourself and it will not help a hypocrite like you.
MJ,

Jesus!!

You’re fûck’n idiot and lying POS.

Nobody stifles the gospel here - only those who, like you, that try to whore out gods words and teachings for self serving attention.

Too bad your mom missed. It would have been a righteous kill.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🖕🏾🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
MJ,

Jesus!!

Nobody stifles the gospel here - only those who, like you, that try to whore out gods words and teachings for self serving attention.

🖕🏾🦫

Harsh man.

True, but harsh.

You need to read that kinder, gentler 2022 resolution thread.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

Hell of a way to talk about someone who gave most of his life fighting for some dipchit to have the right to say stupid ass chit.
Posted By: skeen Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

So what's he got left on his enlistment, 2 more years?

Man, tell him to tough it out.

Best job I ever had.
MJ,

Jesus!!

🖕🏾🦫

Harsh man.

True, but harsh.

You need to read that kinder, gentler 2022 resolution thread.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah...I’m gonna work on it, g....But next year.

Lol

🦫
Posted By: skeen Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
MJ,

Jesus!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: sbrmike Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Craigster posted a good link specifying the various types of Discharges and Separations. It is accurate.

I highly doubt anyone is getting a DD, (Dishonorable Discharge) or even a BCD, (Bad Conduct Discharge) over a shot refusal. Most likely a General Discharge under less than Honorable conditions.

You have to try pretty hard to get a BCD and much harder to qualify for a DD. As it is in his link, they both require a Court Martial. It is much cheaper/faster/easier to go the admin route with a General Discharge, they save the bad discharges for the worthy.
MJ,

Jesus!!

I have never seen anyone here display hate for Jesus, not even the agnostics or atheists. Debate? yes Hate? no.
The only hate here regarding your posts is directed squarely at you, but you aren't man enough to admit it so you simply concoct another lie.
MJ,

Jesus!!

That's a large portion of your problem.........anyone who calls you out is a 'Christ hating reprobate'. there's a better than good chance that many of those who you condemn will be staring down at you while you burn. Jesus is ashamed of you invoking his name

That’s all he has.

He gets called out for being a hypocrite and that’s his go to play.
Come back with some scripture. In bold as in that makes him even more believable.

Even his groupies that took up for him in the beginning have figured him out.

Happy camper is a fugging loser.

There’s even a thread about that…….
Pffuck. Off.

Me or him? Lol

Lol, Him, you're just weird. grin
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Jim they pulled the same [bleep] on my son-in-law in the coastguard. Was looking at a dishonorable discharge for refusing the jab and separates the end of February with his benefits. 14 years serving the people to get stabbed in the back by joe and the Ho. Glad he’s getting out without a dishonorable discharge.

I am truly dumbfounded that the Biden voters and the Never Trumpers are good with all this.

I am glad he is getting out too. There is no CIC left to serve....and hardly any country.

I don't want to read any more shìt on here about how you don't support Biden...but he was better than Trump.

It's time to own it you còcksuckers.

Pffuck. Off.

Me or him? Lol

Lol, Him, you're just weird. grin

Lol come gimme a kiss
Posted By: Vek Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
If and when sanity prevails, other-than-honorable discharges awarded in this timeframe will likely be accompanied by an asterisk in sane folks' mind, that being this person had the wits to refuse this particular shot.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

You would never walk away under your own power saying that to me or many like me.
I would stomp a mudhole in your azz and you know it.
Take me about 15 to seconds to do it.
I would hurt you real bad.
I mean really bad.....

I am in your head.....

And you never will know when I will hit you outta the blue.

Just like I did earlier today.
Thought you had me on ignore you little female dog.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by skeen

So what's he got left on his enlistment, 2 more years?

Man, tell him to tough it out.

Best job I ever had.

Truthfully it would probably be the best thing for him.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I'd ask her.
Lol

Hell of a way to talk about someone who gave most of his life fighting for some dipchit to have the right to say stupid ass chit.

+100

🦫
Posted By: rong Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Go ye, and phfuck off.

No mj it's
Go ye,and phouch thy self
That would have been too close to the friendly GFY
Posted By: EdM Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Is that part of your uber Christian behavior? You should post a video of how God says it's ok to run other people down.

Been a sham since the first post. Go back to wherever you came from. No one cares about your opinions. Know when you are not wanted. Have some [bleep] dignity you confused self absorbed old hypocrite.

That twat has been on ignore since she arrived.
Posted By: rong Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
either way,it goes right over his head.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I’m a sinner saved by Grace. No more no less. Never be perfect and realize that. Non hypocritical regarding my belief and Eternity. That being said, should we ever share a Bible study or cup of coffee you’ll preach your next sermon w jaws wired shut. You’re everything that so many despise of Christian behavior. You sicken me.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

I just looked it up to confirm:

Honorable
General
Other Than Honorable
Bad Conduct Discharge
Dishonorable Discharge
Entry-Level Separation
Medical Separation
Separation for the Convenience of the Government.

................. So that's what they have now. I figured things have changed a lot since 1971. I'd bet that what was once an undesirable discharge is now Separation for the Convenience of the Government.. Inconvenient to the Government = Undesirable.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
I’m a sinner saved by Grace. No more no less. Never be perfect and realize that. Non hypocritical regarding my belief and Eternity. That being said, should we ever share a Bible study or cup of coffee you’ll preach your next sermon w jaws wired shut. You’re everything that so many despise of Christian behavior. You sicken me.

Now this get’s an Amen

🦫
Mjbg,

I'd ask her.
Lol

You are a fughing butt hurt little pussy.
And I'm living rent ftee in your mind.
Have since the 1st time I fuuged you up on here.
And I will continue to fugg you up when and for however long it entertains me.
Then toss you aside until I become bored again.

And I helped make you a butthurt little puzzy and it was easy

I case you haven't noticed people are starting to not reply or acknowledge you like they used too.
Tells me that all the heat myself and others put on you is making people realize that you are a sockpuppet troll who plays a religious persona trying to make christains look bad on here for whatever need you get from it

Yep.....
That's about it....

LAFFIN BIG TIME!!!

Now this get’s an Amen

🦫

+1
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by sbrmike
Craigster posted a good link specifying the various types of Discharges and Separations. It is accurate.

I highly doubt anyone is getting a DD, (Dishonorable Discharge) or even a BCD, (Bad Conduct Discharge) over a shot refusal. Most likely a General Discharge under less than Honorable conditions.

You have to try pretty hard to get a BCD and much harder to qualify for a DD. As it is in his link, they both require a Court Martial. It is much cheaper/faster/easier to go the admin route with a General Discharge, they save the bad discharges for the worthy.

This is my take on it. All that I'm aware of is the military is saying people will be discharged for not taking the vax. It's more of a disobeying orders type of thing, but without going through a court marshal I don't see how they could be DD. I'd contact my senator and ask for some help on that whole deal personally if they are going to try that with out a court marshal.
Posted By: johnw Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

No...

An honorable discharge is what you want from your stint in the military. It doesn't mean you were the perfect soldier/sailor/airman, but it means you performed to a standard and played within the rules.

A general discharge, under honorable conditions means that you failed to perform to the military's expectations and are not considered suitable for continued service. But you generally functioned within the rules, or had extenuating circumstance for not doing so.

A dishonorable discharge means that you violated the basic rules that the military operated under, and did so with criminal intent.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
You’re everything that so many despise of Christian behavior. You sicken me.

True Christians don't "behave" that way. Unfortunately, there are more than a few "Christians" out there who are no different than HC.
Posted By: OGB Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Rene, I'd get in line behind you but I highly doubt if you'd leave anything for me to have fun with. 👍
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Charlie used to be the biggest piece of sheit on the Fire, Boy Diddler Camper took his place.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by sbrmike

This is my take on it. All that I'm aware of is the military is saying people will be discharged for not taking the vax. It's more of a disobeying orders type of thing, but without going through a court marshal I don't see how they could be DD. I'd contact my senator and ask for some help on that whole deal personally if they are going to try that with out a court marshal.

This..
Sounds like the guy is being chaptered.
Probably failure to comply with a lawful order or directive.
Which is bullschit with this C19 schit.
Ptobably receiving a admin discharge under honorable conditions and their is no penalty for it life wise.
Kid will more than likely be seen as standing on his principles giving the circumstance,s of why he was discharged.

Many types of chapters from drugs, writing bad checks, overweight, pt failure, compliance with orders, training, medical, mental.
Ect ect ect
Some chapters dont even require Ucmj at company or field grade level.
Let alone a gen or special court martial.
Even though many chapter types can request a court martial.
Dumb if they do cause if convicted it is BCD
Bad conduct discharge/ dishonorable
And the specific offense codes accompanies it also.

So a chapter in alot of cases is a plea bargin to get out after being advised of court martial implications.
Lots of offenses are automatic court martial for obvious reasons.

Most chapters are either Dishonorable or under honorable conditions.

Then ya got admistrative discharges.
Dishonorable or under honorable conditions
For the convenience of the government.
Like Hunter Biden got.......

The young man is probably bring admin discharged or chapterd under honorable conditions.

It's bullschitt.
About 3000 are being discharged from the army from what I heard today on FOX.
They are standing on their convictions.
You gotta admire em all for that.
Originally Posted by OGB
Rene, I'd get in line behind you but I highly doubt if you'd leave anything for me to have fun with. 👍

Crappy Hamster is a joke..
A pizzant........
More and more on here see it every day.

Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

My first thought as well.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I'd ask her.
Lol

A new low for you. And that's saying something. GFY
Posted By: Huntz Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
When you are out at sea for 6 months ,lots of guys have dishonorable discharges. smirk

Either that, or go to the free clinic and get checked out.
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

I tell every young person entering the service that their primary purpose and goal is to earn an honorable discharge.

Nothing is more important.
Lol!!!
Crappy Hamster is butthurt from me fugging him up last night and earlier today.
He knows it too...
I can punch the right buttons on him easy.
Have been since the 1st time I ever fugged him up.

Have broke him down like a cheap shotgun so many times.
Sooooo many times....

His little snarky post like that in this thread after he stews for hours when I fugg him up.
He thinks it is some massive victory in his smooth brained non synaptic connecting mind.
B types like him have to do something to feel better about themselves in their minds when they are crushed...

Little hit and run toggle sniping is a example of it.
The land of 1,s and 0,s is his entire world.

Hey....
Just dawned on me!!!!

More Jobs and desiginators for Crappy Hamster.

Coder and internet influencer!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Repro-bait!!!
Posted By: strikeu Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

they go like this: in order of good to bad.

Honorable
General (under honorable circumstances)
OTH (undesirable)
Bad Conduct (Big Chicken Dinner)
Dishonorable

and the VA will make a determination if you have anything besides Honorable or Dishonorable. if you have something is the middle you can request a determination, the VA decides.
Happy Crapper does crack me up. Ren50 is retired from the Army. He post pics and maps of hunting on base.

To anyone smarter than a dog turd, that rules out the big chicken dinner or dishonorable.

The key is obviously "smarter than a dog turd."
It's just that every time time he opens the mouth, the discharge is very dishonorable. ......
You're like a turd that won't flush...
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
It's just that every time time he opens the mouth, the discharge is very dishonorable. ......

Go suck a dick you f a g g o t

Watch it...you wouldn't want to make Mr, I mean Mrs. Khan jealous.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

Why couldn't you been a follower of Jim Jones and drank the Kool-aid?

Holee schit..

The biggest fughing liar on here aka Crappy Hamster has spoken again.

TFF!!!!

He is clinging onto my post veiwing em with a sockpuppet.
Cant never catch a screen shot of the little female dog untoggling and doing his little ohhhhhhh soooo meaningful hit and run shots in his mind.

I,m Rent free tap dancing with golf spikes on in the left hemisphere of your smooth convoluted brain.
Yelling to all my buds over in the right hemisphere of your nogging running a track hoe full bore over their.

👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watch it...you wouldn't want to make Mr, I mean Mrs. Khan jealous.

Nothing you ever will try will ever work for you.

Dumbazz.....

Your schit is weak....
Always has been.
Always will be.

Thats the norm for liars like you and your type who run sockpuppet trolls.

Here is a hint sherlock.
Once a sockpuppet troll like you is discovered.
The schit storm will never end for you.
Never.....
Too many people hate your guts on here to ever forget anything your dumb azz has ever posted.

Sorry skippy...
You will never overcome it on here.
Your reputation as a POS is forever set in stone on here...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
Posted By: Springcove Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

Now this get’s an Amen

🦫

This ^^^^^.
MJ,

Jesus!!

You do more to create and sustain the Christ haters than any of their best friends.

I try to stay out of the religious threads because in my late thirties I’d had enough of these pious, self righteous, hypocritical, narcissistic self absorbed, holier than thou pieces of schitt dimestore preachers telling me what a heathen I was and how I was gonna burn in hell….
HC….it’s preachers like you that drive people AWAY from Christianity…fuggin hypocrite…..
Originally Posted by strikeu

they go like this: in order of good to bad.

Honorable
General (under honorable circumstances)
OTH (undesirable)
Bad Conduct (Big Chicken Dinner)
Dishonorable

and the VA will make a determination if you have anything besides Honorable or Dishonorable. if you have something is the middle you can request a determination, the VA decides.

You are missing a few if you go to the second post I posted...
Hey Happy dipschitttt.
Remember when you believed I was banned???
News flash dumb fugg.
90% of the posters on those threads knew I wasn't and we all played you like a cheap plastic guitar on christmas morning....

It was funny as fugg seeing schit you dug up in my posting history pathetically trying to make post you thought were gotcha post on me and you thinking I couldnt reply being "Banned".

Ren and Stimpy stuff.
I'm a huuuuuuge fan!!!!
Utter fail....

You had to know that from years ago under a different name being on here.

Khan stuff about her mowing the lawn.
She likes too.

Utter fail....

Saying your prayer to God was answered for me to be banned .

Obvious utter fail...

Your bytch move posting to Bin about me running the barnabus sock puppet then yanking it and people screen shotting it and posting it.

Utter fail...

Probably others during my " Ban
But those I remember.
Complete utter fails....

Hey remember the santa50 thread before I was "Banned"
What happened to your sockpuppet western juniper after I dropped a manhole cover on you about it??

How many times have you smeared schitt all over yourself directly or indirectly because of me???
Bout a million six by my last count...
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dumbfugg.......
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

Is that really worth losing your career for, and potentially living with a dishonorable discharge for the rest of your life? Politics aside with this whole Covid thing, the military has always required vaccinations for all sorts of diseases the average person doesn't get shots for due to the potential to be deployed anywhere on earth. You know that going in, why make a stand over a Covid shot? Seriously - I am not trying to stir a pot, but I don't understand the extremism on boths sides of this. Police Departments are kicking out well qualified, highly trained, loyal employees, the Military is losing many of the same. Think about the money spent on recruitment, training, loss of manpower, etc. It's insane to throw someone out for that. On the other side, a person is losing their career, years or even decades of service and all benefits that go along with it. Why not just get the damn shot?

If two equally qualified job applicants came to me for ONE job opening... one jabbed and one not... The one that held firm to his principles would be getting the job 99% most likely.

I respect a man with honor and principles... a great deal.

MANY OTHERS DO AS WELL.
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
I remember the anthrax vaccine attempt.
I just remembered this in 02
We had a DFR (dropped from rolls) AWOL guy get returned to the unit.
Got traffic stopped in Mississippi.
Cops ran check on him.
Popped as AWOL for 8 yrs. 94 time frame.

Returned to unit via provost marshall details.
Gave him a barracks room and a meal card.
NCO escort each day thru chapter outprocessing stations.
Dude knew someday he was gonna get caught.
Just wanted to process out and close it all out.
No court martial.

AWOL chapter

Took us 3 weeks to chapter him out
Dude was working as a licensed welder at Gulfport Naval Ship yard.....
Dunno know if he went back to that or not.
But it speaks of the background checks and balances

He got a other than honorable discharge and 3 weeks of E1 pay being back on the rolls .
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Is what it is....
Posted By: Teal Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

If two equally qualified job applicants came to me for ONE job opening... one jabbed and one not... The one that held firm to his principles would be getting the job 99% most likely.

MANY OTHERS DO AS WELL.

You shouldn't be asking if someone's jabbed or not in an interview.

The discharge, if dishonorable, likely would come up in a background check I'd think.
Posted By: DocEd Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
"People that don't know about the kind of discharges, and what you get them for, should probably refrain from posting their "opinion" about them......."

THIS
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Sorry ass upper echelon leadership in all branches is going to come home to roost. Ten of thousands of old vets used to advise grandson, nephews, go ahead, sign up for one hitch, it'll do you good, hell, you may like it. Endless wars with no clear cut mission, female tilted reduced training standards, promotional standards compromised, endless stupid f...kery with the ONLY entity of govt that could still accomplish it's mission has destroyed the military. Who now would advise a loved one to come under the command of a Gen Mark Milley? The draft will be back, book it.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Mess up VA eligibility on a home loan.

If you live in T-111 shed bliss it might not matter.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22

that is f-ucking ridiculous. you could have done that for any other medically mandated thing and gotten a general. after months of being f-ucked with of course.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
he needs a good attorney asap
Posted By: ATC Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/15/22
Same thing happened 20-25 years ago with the anthrax "vaccine". It too was experimental and they were given out for no real reason. There was no proof that any enemy we faced at the time had or planned to use anthrax as a weapon.

I know a few people that were discharged. Most of them received a general discharge and were told they could apply for it to be upgraded at a later date. I got the series of shots and some of the issues I have today mirror the reported side effects but can't prove the shots caused them.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/16/22
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Sorry ass upper echelon leadership in all branches is going to come home to roost. Ten of thousands of old vets used to advise grandson, nephews, go ahead, sign up for one hitch, it'll do you good, hell, you may like it. Endless wars with no clear cut mission, female tilted reduced training standards, promotional standards compromised, endless stupid f...kery with the ONLY entity of govt that could still accomplish it's mission has destroyed the military. Who now would advise a loved one to come under the command of a Gen Mark Milley? The draft will be back, book it.

You are not wrong...

I keep a small farm in Stafford Virginia (Quantico USMC right next door)... I got tied in some USMC folks in the wood crafting group (Rehab for returning war vets... or something like that... Marine Corp University).

We set up a "tree felling day" for light Officers O2s to O4s... basically some gung ho Marine Officers (that had never felled a tree) showed up... dropped some trees... drank a beer or two afterwards (had a good time)... then later trees were them made into lumber for various projects.. yada yada.

I could care less about sexual orientation, but I was none the less flabbergasted about how open and abundant homosexuality is in the USMC.

Again... I personally could care less, but it was a real wow moment for me realizing that 1/2 the Marines I met that day were almost certainly gay.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/16/22
I heard that most of the female marines were but never heard that about the males. It's a different world now; it's sad.
Posted By: goalie Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/16/22
Originally Posted by ATC
Same thing happened 20-25 years ago with the anthrax "vaccine". It too was experimental and they were given out for no real reason. There was no proof that any enemy we faced at the time had or planned to use anthrax as a weapon.

I know a few people that were discharged. Most of them received a general discharge and were told they could apply for it to be upgraded at a later date. I got the series of shots and some of the issues I have today mirror the reported side effects but can't prove the shots caused them.

I had anaphylaxis with the anthrax vaccine.

The VA actually refused to give me the Phizer jab even if I wanted to take it.

😁
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by CashisKing

MANY OTHERS DO AS WELL.

You shouldn't be asking if someone's jabbed or not in an interview.

I will ask any man or woman any question I choose to ask them... any time... any where... without compunction or hesitation.

I will measure a man or woman by their response or refusal...

Much of .GOV mandates such/similar questions... to fly on a plane, to get on a boat, to get a driver's license... or a hunting license...

The 5th amendment of OUR CONSTITUTION permits .GOV and the FBI to lie to you... and for you NOT TO ANSWER.
Posted By: WMR Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/18/22
I'll bet you don't ask about age, religion, marital status, race/ethnicity or any of the other prohibited questions. Or if you do, I'll bet you don't keep a record. You don't seem stupid or inexperienced enough to fall into that trap.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by WMR
I'll bet you don't ask about age, religion, marital status, race/ethnicity or any of the other prohibited questions. Or if you do, I'll bet you don't keep a record. You don't seem stupid or inexperienced enough to fall into that trap.

Retired now and only hire gig folks anymore... BUT when I used to hire folks I had some crazy weird questions that got to the core of a man or woman's character pretty quickly. HR gave me the stinkeye on weirdness, but nothing ever crossed the discrimination. threshold.

Still do the same thing when I buy a truck or heavy equipment... or hire a gig. People's responses to strange chit... OR their willingness to lie about tiny little things is the best assessment about the item you are seeking.

Benny the barber told me 35 years ago... "If they will lie to you once... they will lie to just as long as you let them get away with it."

Benny was a genius.
Posted By: readonly Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/18/22
Says right on a 4473 that is one of the "not allowed to buy a gun" answers. It's basically like having a felony in civilian life in some people's eyes.

I suppose it depends on why they discharged a person but it's a pretty big black mark on your name

It can only be given at a general court martial for a felony level offense, so being convicted of a felony is a condition to the dishonorable.
Posted By: readonly Re: Dishonorable discharge - 01/18/22

They can't "give" you a DD, it has to be sentenced by a Judge or Jury at a general court martial.
In all likelihood, there is a confusion of terminology here, with DD being confused with "other than honorable discharge" which is a non-punitive admin separation characterization. However, they also can't "give" this to you, it has to be awarded by an adsep board.
If he has less than six years in, they will probably do a nofication separation with a "general" discharge.
© 24hourcampfire