Home
Posted By: jimy Career criminals , what to do? - 01/16/22
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, a suit of cloths and a fresh start, we would all be better off !
There are plenty of countries around the world that 20 grand would put you in the top ten percent, who could bitch ?

Its a win win in my mind !
Banishment hasn't been an option for many generations in this country.

Makes me sad.
I’m more of a simple Rendition guy myself...

Snap them up, fly them out - male/female/unknown sex to a foreign destination where they can be used as training dummies for deep six interrogation methods.

Make them useful for something, just for a change of pace.

🦫
Save the $20 grand. There’s a cheaper solution.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Makes me sad.

Its not banishment, its a new start, with investment capital, what country would not take advantage of such an opportunity ?

A fresh start, with fresh cash, I cant for see a down fall !
Are you asking about career politicians?
Most of those you describe are from the population of core Democratic voters so it'll never happen.
Shoot em behind the ear and dump em in a pit.
Use them for the betterment of those who need it, like the hungry. Turn them into Soylent Green.
At some point in a career criminal's life, surviving getting arrested should not be an option.
I recently completed an investigation on a guy who already has 27 felony convictions. 27 times he’s been to court and plead/found guilty of a felony. 27 for crying out loud. 23 of those felonies were 364 day jail sentences (365 means prison, and more expense) that had at least 330 days suspended. During various probation violations, he never had to serve any of those suspended jail days.
Originally Posted by jimy

Makes me sad.

Its not banishment, its a new start, with investment capital, what country would not take advantage of such an opportunity ?

A fresh start, with fresh cash, I cant for see a down fall !

Those who don't want well financed criminals amongst their people.
The biden admin. is too busy importing other countries' criminals
as we speak.
Other countries release and dump their trash here, I don’t see why we don’t respond in kind.
Turn a play is fair bout.

Osky

Internment style camps are freely discussed for people not wanting a government shot, why are the criminal dregs of our society not afforded the same restrictions, for the protection of society?
Thee only thing they need to leave is this world. The idgits that don’t prosecute them need to leave as well.
After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender.....

mandatory .22lr behind the ear.
Teach them to fly for the rest of their life.
Make it were being a repeat offender isn’t a good thing.

Public hanging would deter that.

And chain gangs.
Determent is what was lost by soft judges and DAs.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender.....

mandatory .22lr behind the ear.

What he said!

The OP wanting to give them a new suit, plane ticket and $20k after 10 felonies is insane. Most of the time I'm a 3 strikes guy, but I'm starting to think that's 2 chances too generous.
Posted By: LFC Re: Career criminals , what to do? - 01/16/22
Making them walk the plank would be a lot cheaper.
3 felony convictions and you earn a bullet behind the ear. same deal should apply for DUI convictions. No matter how bad someone is they'll still make good fertilizer.
A weed wacker, a blow torch, a pliers and your imagination.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
3 felony convictions and you earn a bullet behind the ear. same deal should apply for DUI convictions. No matter how bad someone is they'll still make good fertilizer.

You start doing this and watch how fast the Garbage that's going on in our
Society changes, for the Better!
The old saying, There's a fine line between Fear and Respect, comes to Mind!
Enough is Enough!
How in the Heck do Criminals have more Rights than Tax Payers?
I'm Truly Living in a World that I don't Understand!

HS58
A Judge could have stopped this!?!?!?!?

'...he was released from an area hospital and arrested by FHP troopers for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and violation of injunction for possessing a firearm...'

Happened 5 days ago, down the road a piece from me..............
At one time we had 3 strikes laws in this country. What happened to those?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Deemed racis...................
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I recently completed an investigation on a guy who already has 27 felony convictions. 27 times he’s been to court and plead/found guilty of a felony. 27 for crying out loud. 23 of those felonies were 364 day jail sentences (365 means prison, and more expense) that had at least 330 days suspended. During various probation violations, he never had to serve any of those suspended jail days.

I know that's true, but the average person has a hard time comprehending that is the norm. Some still think people go to prison for a joint.

Now we rehabilitate them, they get time out.
Gonna need to whack more than the normal crooks, to fix the problem. Obsessing about the meth head who gets cut loose is missing the point entirely. The real criminals are the root cause, and nothing will get fixed until THEY get the .22 behind the ear or a free flying lesson.
I'm watching the Showtime series "Dexter", he's figured out how to deal with the problem...
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we kill them, who cares? After say 3 felonies,

I edited your post a bit. My opinion. This is a question and a problem with the easiest solution ever, but we as a society refuse to do it.
Originally Posted by Osky
Internment style camps are freely discussed for people not wanting a government shot, why are the criminal dregs of our society not afforded the same restrictions, for the protection of society?

We already do that, Chicago-style, Detroit-style, St. Louis-style.

They're provided with all they need, free, and it's jungle rules.

Problem is, they occasionally venture outta the jungle.
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, a suit of cloths and a fresh start, we would all be better off !
There are plenty of countries around the world that 20 grand would put you in the top ten percent, who could bitch ?

10 felonies??? Really??? 20 grand and a plane ticket???
How bout we go old school and chain gang….10 years mandatory per felony??? 3rd time execution…
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we kill them, who cares? After say 3 felonies,

I edited your post a bit. My opinion. This is a question and a problem with the easiest solution ever, but we as a society refuse to do it.

Yeah until the felonies are given for owning guns, by our sicko government.
Remember who administers and creates the felonies
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Remember who administers and creates the felonies

Rule of Law HAS to matter.

Without the rule of law, it's a free for all.

If criminals think they have it bad now, just wait until people have to start doing what police and the court system OUGHT to be doing...

Not talking about Snowflake laws meant to criminalize regular people. I'm talking about protecting yourself, family and property against theft, robbery, rape, murder, arson, and any other felony where law abiding citizens are the victim.
Just saying. The slippery slope is in full effect
Prisons should be considered "infrastructure". Build them tall, wide and secure. Our public safety trumps their freedom - to commit more crime.
Until judges and politicians are personally victimized by them, there will be a lot of tap-dancing and lip service.
The problem is we have bigger criminals in public office.They are the ones behind no bail laws and letting DA`s give light sentences.They do this so the Street Thugs are out causing mayhem and deflecting attention from how they are robbing and screwing the American taxpayer.The old magicians trick of drawing your attention away from what they are really doing.Q will not help you.The Military does as its told to do.People have to get pissed enough to take care of biz.Bitching on forums does exactly nothing.Soooooooooo??
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Just saying. The slippery slope is in full effect

Beyond that, with Soros plants as DA's, DeFund the police, criminals turned loose on society with Covid as an excuse...

People are having to protect themselves at a more and more alarming rate.
Career criminals? Seems they all have (D) behind their name.
Originally Posted by poboy
The biden admin. is too busy importing other countries' criminals
as we speak.

You nailed it !!
Hmm Where are you going to ship them off to where they will not just make problems elsewhere. Even Antartica would not want them IMHO.

No it is our culture & or the specific generational culture these souls have grown up in. That is the issue IMHO
Velocitor in the brain stem.
Do society and the taxpayers a favor.

Aside from that and in relation to the thread context in general.

If you live in a right to carry state in its various forms.
And you aint got a decent handgun on your person.
Know when and how to use it if ever needed, out in John Q public in this day and age.
Whether you live in flyover or schithole America.
Well....
You might be setting yourself or others up for failure in the remote event you really need a handgun.

Thy pistol
Thy hollow points
They comfort me.....

Did I use that word " Thy" right???
🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😁😁😁😁

Any gun is better than none......
The Bureau Of Justice Statistics estimates that it costs US taxpayers 80 billion dollars a year to keep 2.3 million people behind bars! I knew a nurse who worked at a maximum security prison in Illinois and she said that it was little more than a country club for felons. I rather like how Russia deals with these dregs of society. They get them to just disappear out of their justice system. No muss, no fuss, no bother.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Velocitor in the brain stem.
Do society and the taxpayers a favor.

Aside from that and in relation to the thread context in general.

If you live in a right to carry state in its various forms.
And you aint got a decent handgun on your person.
Know when and how to use it if ever needed, out in John Q public in this day and age.
Whether you live in flyover or schithole America.
Well....
You might be setting yourself or others up for failure in the remote event you really need a handgun.

Thy pistol
Thy hollow points
They comfort me.....

Did I use that word " Thy" right???
🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😁😁😁😁

Any gun is better than none......

since its Sunday, perhaps a reading from the Book of Marcinko (RIP)
"Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you."

Exponentially more Christian than our resident 'preacher'.
Organ donors are needed continuously. That would be a good start!!
Some animals are best kept in a cage !

The Oregoinian did a story on a thief.
66 years old, 43rd burglary conviction in 50 years.
He's a worthless piece of human garbage.
He's contributing absolutely nothing to society.
Take him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head, off to the landfill.
I like this idea for a three strikes law.

Strike one: Judge has discretion based in the severity of the crime. Chance for parole allowed.Certain crimes such as murder, kidnapping, child molesting or forcible rape collect all three strikes, no exceptions.

Strike two: Sentences are automatically doubled which no parole. Certain crimes such as murder, kidnapping, child molesting or forcible rape collect all three strikes, no exceptions.

Strike three: mandatory death penalty, one appeal. Sentence to be carried out within 5 business after sentencing or 5 business days after loss of appeal. No exceptions.

any questions?

Paul B.
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Hmm Where are you going to ship them off to where they will not just make problems elsewhere. Even Antartica would not want them IMHO.

No it is our culture & or the specific generational culture these souls have grown up in. That is the issue IMHO

Believe me, if you give each one of these degenerates 20 grand there will be a waiting list of countries that you have never heard of, standing in line to take them, and their influx of much needed cash, not saying anything about the value of their kidneys , livers and other body parts !
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, !
Why not a .30 cal boolit to the forehead and a quick cremation?

Faster. Cheaper. Just!
Originally Posted by Croaker

The Oregoinian did a story on a thief.
66 years old, 43rd burglary conviction in 50 years.
He's a worthless piece of human garbage.
He's contributing absolutely nothing to society.
Take him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head, off to the landfill.

I'm telling you, these people are worth a whole lot more than the savings our country will achieve by deporting them with enough cash to get a "fresh start" in another land.
We are far to soft to ever convince any one to harm them, its all in the wording, how many times do you hear about one of these teenage crime sprees dying, while just learning the trade, and momma slug, through crocodile tears, says how thugeet was just turning his life around ?
Originally Posted by Redneck
Its clear that we have a class of people that can't, won't or just don't care to live by our laws, so why don't we export them to a country that might be able to rehabilitate them or kill them, who cares? After say 10 felonies, why not give said offender say 20 grand in cash and a plane ticket to any where in the world, !
Why not a .30 cal boolit to the forehead and a quick cremation?

Faster. Cheaper. Just!

Because it just won't happen, our system is broken and needs fixed, a workable solution, like outta sight outta mind, believe me 20 grand would be the best money we ever spent.
Our problems will continue to worsen until we get to the point we’re willing to remove a bunch of these folks from society…permanently. That includes criminals, judges, dirty cops, as well as politicians.
Posted By: DBT Re: Career criminals , what to do? - 01/17/22

Wall Street and many a boardroom would be de-populated. wink
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Snap them up, fly them out - male/female/unknown sex to a foreign destination where they can be used as training dummies for deep six interrogation methods.

🦫

Keel hauling was abandoned far too early in our history as a viable behavior modification strategy.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Keel hauling was abandoned far too early in our history as a viable behavior modification strategy.

Make them into a human SOS Pad. A most excellent idea 💡

😂🦫
Not a bad idea, but I’d be more in favor of taking them to ‘the train station.’

Interesting.

Sounds like something our Legislature and Goobernor would be interested in. Shall I have them contact your agencies?

Oh, snap............................we're almost as bad here already.

Wife and I just shake our head every week, reading the booking report in the local paper. This week there was an arrest and booking for someone with four misdemeanor failure to appear warrants. Booked and released with a signed promise to appear. whistle Granted, only misdemeanor cases, and our small jail is probably trying to keep numbers down due to the "pandemic", but crap, the dude has had four chances to show up to court.
Big city problem.

Small towns sort this kind of stuff out via the SSS method.
They have just figured out the system
I'd contribute to a Go Fund Me to buy "The System" a wood chipper!
Send them to California
Offer them life in prison in the USA or parole and small stipend in a cooperating 3rd world country.

We could save $30k/year/criminal.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Offer them life in prison in the USA or parole and small stipend in a cooperating 3rd world country.

We could save $30k/year/criminal.

Don't offer them a damn thing, give them a bullet behind the ear.

Viewed as fractions rather than infractions. Demoncraps are unholy criminals. All of them. They cater to those who will vote for them and nobody stops them. Cowards all.
Career criminals have chosen their path. In my opinion, the only "rehabilitation" for them is as an organ donor.
No 20 grand, but I would be in favor of them being provided transportation half way to Hawaii. Starting from LA of course.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
3 felony convictions and you earn a bullet behind the ear.

Three strikes and you're dead works for me.

Interesting.

Sounds like something our Legislature and Goobernor would be interested in. Shall I have them contact your agencies?

Oh, snap............................we're almost as bad here already.

Wife and I just shake our head every week, reading the booking report in the local paper. This week there was an arrest and booking for someone with four misdemeanor failure to appear warrants. Booked and released with a signed promise to appear. whistle Granted, only misdemeanor cases, and our small jail is probably trying to keep numbers down due to the "pandemic", but crap, the dude has had four chances to show up to court.

It has nothing to do with any agencies. It’s completely the fault of the legislature for writing terrible laws with idiotic sentencing guidelines, the governor for supporting that crap, and judges for trying to make a political point rather than impose the law.
Even at a buck a round it is still cheaper.
The world has run out of places for penal colonies.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I like this idea for a three strikes law.

Strike one: Judge has discretion based in the severity of the crime. Chance for parole allowed.Certain crimes such as murder, kidnapping, child molesting or forcible rape collect all three strikes, no exceptions.

Strike two: Sentences are automatically doubled which no parole. Certain crimes such as murder, kidnapping, child molesting or forcible rape collect all three strikes, no exceptions.

Strike three: mandatory death penalty, one appeal. Sentence to be carried out within 5 business after sentencing or 5 business days after loss of appeal. No exceptions.

any questions?

Paul B.

Hell, I can get behind this, makes perfect sense.
so what do we do with Biden/ Harris ,Hillary and Bill ,Pelosi and the rest of these criminals ? we need to start at the top first
Kick the illegals out of the country,
imprison the felons in work camps
put them to the construction, farming, logging jobs that will be open.
Put them in the hardest, most dangerous jobs, and work them like
my old man worked us. 6 days a week. Serving every dam day they
are sentenced to.

That's for 1st and 2nd offenders.

3rd get sent to one of the Wrangle Islands.
2 weeks provisions and left. Indefinitely.
They can survive, die, or kill each other.
Originally Posted by PJGunner

any questions?

Yeah. Why so many days?
A.22 LR bullet behind the ear is cheap!!

When you speak of criminals.....

Are you speaking of professional Criminals or Politicians?

One group at least have some sort of morals... and the other group, have zero....
Jimy: Heres what "I" did 30 years ago or so - "I" worked long and hard to implement the "three strikes and you are out" laws.
Guilt ridden white liberals and liberal judges and politicians did everything they could to destroy them.
Vois la - you law abiding citizens are now sentenced to be a "volunteer victim" for the rest of your lives!
Good luck with that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Career criminals have chosen their path. In my opinion, the only "rehabilitation" for them is as an organ donor.

Down here, career criminals are often defined by that term before they've reached their 17th birthday.
© 24hourcampfire