Home
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.

https://youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98
Of Course.
GFY Happy
Happy Camper is still alive?
Originally Posted by Raferman

Hope not.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Please pray for the recovery of Ralph "Yankee" Arnold and his wife Betty. He is in the hospital (ICU) having breathing difficulty with Covid 19. She has the same and able to be at home.
You will remember him from the featured video in my signature and posted at the bottom. He has been a faithful servant of God, sharing the gospel wherever he goes. Here is his update.

Eat an appropriate age dick.
Originally Posted by bubbajay

Eat an appropriate age dick.

That would be a change for him.
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Of Course.

Thanks Wabigoon. I appreciate you and your prayers for the Arnolds brother.

You’re about as popular as Jimmy Swaggert at a whore convention…
I thought you were the right hand of Christ??? And you’re asking us heathens for prayer??? I’m agnostic, so go eat a cock…
Great thread!
I aint praying for no Yankee
Was he one of those preachers that tried to smother you with a pillow?
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa!!!

Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get prayer and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?

What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain. Not many complaints about using "Jesus Christ" in the most twisted manner possible is there?

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.

You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.

Hit and View revenue you stupid fhuqk....
That is Bins reason nothing more, nothing less..
Sockpuppet trolls like yourself bring controversy and that = hit and veiws and that = benjamins...

Your fugging sockpuppet troll religous persona in your attempts to stir up schit and make Christians look bad on here is failing....
The only person we go after is your lying hypocritical sockpuppet troll azz.
Cause we despise and have a seething hate for you and what you are deliberately trying to do....
Many of us see and have seen completely thru your fhuqking bullschitt since you started on here....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by mirage243

You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

I have a law book in my library that I can prove that you and Bubbajay just committed crimes.

You know that I am against the Drag Queen Story Hour Program and don't like the queens here at the Campfire.
That's why they attack and I don't care.
I will defend the children from the pot bellied pedos and I'm not scared of trash that disrupts a prayer request thread!

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

Hope not.

There are some sick people on the fire these days. Really sick.

Gods word is to be spread. If you dont' want to read about it, then you just ignore and or skip his posts. Like I do twigs stupid rants and foul mouth.

Be aware though, the result of not believing. Just saying.
Rene,
I'm surprised that Rick put up with you as long as he did.
You effectively chased off a handful of evangelical Christians.
You say that he's not conservative, but just in this for the money??? I seriously doubt that.
You cost him plenty. When all of the evangelicals are gone this place will be left as a pig sty for all of the gaytheists to wallow in.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get prayer and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?

What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain. Not many complaints about using "Jesus Christ" in the most twisted manner possible is there?

What’s blasphemous is you claiming to be his spokesman and in the next breath calling people you have NEVER met satanists… talk about false prophets…. I have to say, I’ve come across a lot of holier than thou, flim flam preachers, but you take it up a notch….you’re a fraud and a poor one at that….
Rene,
You say that he's not conservative, but just in this for the money??? I seriously doubt that.
You cost him plenty. When all of the evangelicals are gone this place will be left as a pig sty for all of the gaytheists to wallow in.

You untoggle me from ignore to spin a complete lie in all aspects of that post.
Your pathetic and grasping at straws as usual.
Typical little female dog sockpuppet troll response at deflection from the actual gist of the entire matter when a POS like you gets hemmed the fhuqed up....

Nice try troll....
Utter fail again on your part...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Crappy Hamster ...
Your so aloof and fughing stoooopid.
You couldn't even see Bin playing along with the others on here during my " Ban"...
You and several others gut swallowed that whole thing...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dumbazzz......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

What’s blasphemous is you claiming to be his spokesman and in the next breath calling people you have NEVER met satanists… talk about false prophets…. I have to say, I’ve come across a lot of holier than thou, flim flam preachers, but you take it up a notch….you’re a fraud and a poor one at that….

If you haven't read the most blasphemous terms used against the Lord on this forum, you must not have been around long....either that or you are covering for the trash talkers.
As to gaytheists and Satanists in the public schools, haven't you ever heard of Madeleine Murray O'Hair???
She was a gaytheiest that shut up lots of Christians in the public fool system, just like the gaytheists here.

Here's the latest attempt of the satanists to get hold of children in schools.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/satanism-invading-public-schools/

That's the kind of "Christianity" you are defending jack.

I think this is taking it too far. He's actually a really good fraud.
Originally Posted by rost495

Hope not.

Gods word is to be spread. If you dont' want to read about it, then you just ignore and or skip his posts. Like I do twigs stupid rants and foul mouth.

Figures. The wife is still able to breathe on her own so they leave her at home untill she cant breathe, bring her in, vent her, pop her with Remdisivir and say she died of COVID-19.

Sheesh. Where have we seen this before.

Hey, HC is a believer, thats worse than being a commie on the Fire. grin

That's the kind of "Christianity" you are defending jack.

I don’t defend Christianity jack…. Like I said earlier…. I’m agnostic.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I think this is taking it too far. He's actually a really good fraud.

Good point…. I stand corrected
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hope not.

Figures. The wife is still able to breathe on her own so they leave her at home untill she cant breathe, bring her in, vent her, pop her with Remdisivir and say she died of COVID-19.

Sheesh. Where have we seen this before.

Hey, HC is a believer, thats worse than being a commie on the Fire. grin

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I don't know if they gave Remdesivere to Pastor Arnold, but I've read up on that and hope it's not in their plans.

Here on the Campfire, there's the open pinko commies and there's the pink camo closet commies. The closet commies wear pink camo to disguise their leftist agenda. It's not hard to see through it when you know what you're looking at.
One easy question to ask ourselves is what are the communist agendas under Marxism (a branch of satanism)?
Hint....it has to do with the very first amendment of our constitution.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Now we ask ourselves, who in the Fire is against the freedom of religion? Who wants to stifle free speech?
Is is the list of believers or the list of closet Marxists?

Now it's easy to pick them out even while they're wearing pink camo.
LoL. 😄 👍

Hope not.

LOL

another closet Happy Camper RUBE is outed
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hope not.

LOL

I wouldn't say that. Rost just hasn't been reading his posts enough to figure him out yet.
I'm sure Rost could appreciate Happy's yarn about his first rifle experiance.
Post it up for him!

Hope not.

LOL

Those are getting less and less.

Used to be a bunch on #teamhappycamper, then they realized who and what he was. A fraud.

It’s not the message, but the messenger.

That’s how he deflects each and every time.

He’s got a script he runs.

Tell everyone they’re wrong and post some scripture in bold.

As if that gives him any credibility……
Not just a fraud but also a pathological liar, weaver of golden yarn. 🤣
Fat Dave,

Some folks have morals and stand for Godly principles, like rost495, Jaguar and Wabigoon.

On the other extreme, you guys have more in common with satanic Marxism than anything righteous.
You have all sunk to a new low attacking my prayer request for two servants of the Lord who might just die.

You are disgusting to any believers left at the Campfire.
May the Lord reward you according to your works.
Fat Dave,

How very Christian of you.
Not just a fraud but also a pathological liar, weaver of golden yarn. 🤣

Still sore about that gentle reminder to control your mouth about using my Lord's name blasphemously.
What does your pastor say to you about that?
Fat Dave,

Some folks have morals and stand for Godly principles, like rost495, Jaguar and Wabigoon.

On the other extreme, you guys have more in common with satanic Marxism than anything righteous.
You have all sunk to a new low attacking my prayer request for two servants of the Lord who might just die.

Where did i attack your request for those people?

I just said YOU are full of chit.

Same old script you run. Called it.
Fat Dave,

That goes especially for YOU you Fox in the henhouse.
Happy Camper claiming Billy Graham is in hell.

All his RUBES cool with that?

Figured I'd save myself some typing and let your own words speak back at you.
The Saved won't .miss your company in the Streets of Gold.
Fat Dave,

That goes especially for YOU you Fox in the henhouse.

Let's see, what would Jesus do? Try to help a brother out, or call him fat and tell him to go to hell?

i don't know about the rubes, but my grandma is about to pop out of the grave and kick his ass.

I am unconvinced Billy Graham is in hell.

Also, with the return of Renegade50....I am beginning to doubt that Ole Crappy has type of audience with Jesus at all.

You don't just get somebody banned by Jesus and then have them return.

Unless maybe Jesus just did a temporary ban on Renegade50 just to get Crappy off his back for a while.

Other people need socket sets and coffee too ya know.

Tell us WHY Slum.
Tell us WHY.

I have a law book in my library that I can prove that you and Bubbajay just committed crimes.

You know that I am against the Drag Queen Story Hour Program and don't like the queens here at the Campfire.
That's why they attack and I don't care.
I will defend the children from the pot bellied pedos and I'm not scared of trash that disrupts a prayer request thread!

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

The preacher doth protest too much.
I can't help but enjoy watching Crappy Hamper's ass circling the drain. smile

Every day that goes by he loses a few more of those he has deceived into thinking he is a man of God.
The question is...does he have another username on here?

Hope not.

Jeff,
Don't hitch you wagon to Happy. He's a liar, a troll, and appears mentally unstable.
If you really believe he shot a 15 shot one hole group with a stock military 8mm Mauser at the age of 10, you're way more gullible than I expected.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Hope not.

Jeff,
Don't hitch you wagon to Happy. He's a liar, a troll, and appears mentally unstable.
If you really believe he shot a 15 shot one hole group with a stock military 8mm Mauser at the age of 10, you're way more gullible than I expected.

Is that what this is? Spreading of God's word?

No wonder he reversed his position on Renegade50.
This^^^ But he was only 8.

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)

“Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces.”
Ren was gone apprx 40 days

That is a period of judgment that God deals with people.

Works, not faith alone?
Believing in Jesus isn't enough?
That puts in into a minority of Campfire Bible Thumpers.
Fat Dave,

In this context, they are what Marx would call "Useful idiots".

Here on the Campfire, there's the open pinko commies and there's the pink camo closet commies. The closet commies wear pink camo to disguise their leftist agenda. It's not hard to see through it when you know what you're looking at.
One easy question to ask ourselves is what are the communist agendas under Marxism (a branch of satanism)?
Hint....it has to do with the very first amendment of our constitution.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Now we ask ourselves, who in the Fire is against the freedom of religion? Who wants to stifle free speech?
Is is the list of believers or the list of closet Marxists?

Now it's easy to pick them out even while they're wearing pink camo.
LoL. 😄

Free speech is one thing….. so is freedom of religion…
Just because people think you are a disingenuous hypocrite, doesn’t make them “commies, marxists or queersatanists”
So you ruin a prayer thread for a needy old couple that have blessed thousands of others.......read over 8,400 posts to find one that goes back decades to an eight year olds memory of a positive experience with a very fine sporterized rifle.......just to do your best after staying up three nights to "discredit" a man's testimony about his Savior.

You truly are Satanic NV.
I don't have to go back at all. I keep a list of your lies handy.
I have found that the best reaction to you is to simply let your own lies impeach you.
It's amusing to watch how incensed you get when confronted with your own words.
You're no man of God.

Damn, did he go to the desert to fast? (see my sig line, deserts are cool for that kind of thing)

He's back, so I'll guess that God dealt with him successfully?

Tell us WHY Slum.
Tell us WHY.

You have me interested now….where’s Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Baker going???? Inquiring minds want to know…
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Fat Dave,

In this context, they are what Marx would call "Useful idiots".

Or Gatekeepers

PTL, LOL

mike r

What a bunch of bullsh*t. Nobody on here is trying to stifle freedom of religion or free speech.

We just wish you'd STFU.

You personally. Has nothing to do with your religion, and free speech means when you post something on a public forum, everyone can comment on it as they wish.

And most here wish you'd just STFU.
He is being persecuted!

Like the heros from the Bible!

Happy Camper....God's humble servant....persecuted!
Fat Dave,

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He is being persecuted!

Like the heros from the Bible!

Happy Camper....God's humble servant....persecuted!

Trials and Tribulations I tell ya'

Trials and Tribulations.
Self Flagellation. He loves the attention.

Rene,

Dude at it's core this is a hunting and shooting forum. When have you ever posted up a picture of you at the range or with an animal you shot? Ever?
Fat Dave,

+1
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Western Juniper....

His sidekick ally he made for his cred in his mind.

Till I hammered him on that schit.
Prior to my " ban"

Originally Posted by Valsdad

Damn, did he go to the desert to fast? (see my sig line, deserts are cool for that kind of thing)

He's back, so I'll guess that God dealt with him successfully?

I played Black Sabbath at 78 speed and saw God....

👍👍👍🤙🤙🤙🤪🤪🤪😄😄😄
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I don't have to go back at all. I keep a list of your lies handy.
I have found that the best reaction to you is to simply let your own lies impeach you.
It's amusing to watch how incensed you get when confronted with your own words.
You're no man of God.

👍👍👍👍👍
Originally Posted by renegade50

Western Juniper....

I remember that dude. Called himself "western juniper " but he was just an eastern red cedar.

Western Juniper....

I remember that dude. Called himself "western juniper " but he was just an eastern red cedar.

Please dont malign eastern red cedar like that.
😄😄😄😄😄
Crappy Hamster....
The gift that keeps on giving....
Dumbfugg extrodinaire.....

Western Juniper....

Please dont malign eastern red cedar like that.

They do make good fenceposts, and happy is dumb as a post so I think you're onto something.

Or you could just not open the thread and post....

Sooo tired of Camper's religious posturing schit.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yea, but those one hole groups with an 8mm are worth keeping him around for. 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yea, but those one hole groups with an 8mm are worth keeping him around for. 🤣🤣

Yeah. Lol. 😂😂😂😂

Tell us WHY Slum.
Tell us WHY.

You have me interested now….where’s Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Baker going???? Inquiring minds want to know…
Billy Graham ain't dead. He doesn't wrestle anymore but lives in Paradise Valley Arizona.
© 24hourcampfire