Home
Discussing current events. And guess who’s name comes up in One conversation????

Billy Sol Estes!!

Now there’s a blast from the past for some of you old Texas boys something to discuss if you run out of good topics!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edna Chadwell, last madam at the La Grange Chicken Ranch. I wonder if Billy Sol ever went there. I wonder if LBJ ever went there.
There’s a fair amount about him in Roger Stone’s book “The Man Who Killed KENNEDY “ the case against LBJ.
Sounds like a Chevy dealership.
Sonuvabish - LBJ did go to the Chicken Ranch:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-film-Best-Little-Whorehouse-Texas.html

President Lyndon Baines Johnson would 'relieve the stress' of his job by sleeping with prostitutes - including one favorite whom he would introduce as a 'family friend' - it has emerged.

In the mid-1960s Johnson, a Texan, would have girls from the infamous 'Chicken Ranch' brothel brought over to him to relieve 'an extremely stressful time', the NY Post reported.

'The guy had so much on his mind and on his plate,' said 'Penny,' one of Johnson's favorites. 'He just needed to break away from everything... you know what I’m saying?'
This country could use some comedic relief of a good huckster or flim-flam man. Oh, wait, we have Hunter Biden.....
I read about him, and the NH3 tanks before I'd ever see one!
Acquaintances of LBJ had a short life.
The Duke of Duval Co. got caught spot-lighting deer one night.
The Game Warden said "Who is that long eared SOB in the back?"
"Lyndon Johnson".
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Edna Chadwell, last madam at the La Grange Chicken Ranch. I wonder if Billy Sol ever went there. I wonder if LBJ ever went there.

I believe ol’ Billy was arrested in one of them places. Don’t thing it was the chicken ranch. But similar 😉
Originally Posted by poboy
The Duke of Duval Co. got caught spot-lighting deer one night.
The Game Warden said "Who is that long eared SOB in the back?"
"Lyndon Johnson".

We was discussing Grover Simpson too!
It was said that the Duke (George Arthur Parr) explained that the little buck in
his trophy room was the only deer he ever shot legally.
Billy Sol Estes. Wasn't he arrested in that anhydrous pneumonia scandal in Texas to which LBJ had connections? wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Billy Sol Estes. Wasn't he arrested in that anhydrous pneumonia scandal in Texas to which LBJ had connections? wink

L.W.

Yup. You nailed it LW!

He was also running a cotton allotment scheme on non existant farmland. Involved defaults and eminent domain land and such. Quite the schemer!
Hard to talk about Billy Sol without also discussing Bobby Baker.
© 24hourcampfire