Home
US Senators to stop the insanity.

You are about to lose voting integrity.

watch: /read:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...bill-contact-senators-now-list-attached/

--no voter ID required
-non-citizens allowed to vote
- ballot harvesting allowed, put in place ( lose control of your vote)
- <$200 donations matched with 6:1 fed funds
- feds control election rules, not the states ( gerry mandering/ voting districts)

Contact your US Senator AT THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. office , and say "NO" to the hidden "voter rights bill" -now hidden in the NASA bill, AND DEMAND A RESPONSE FROM THEM!

Stop the insanity. Pass it along to your friends.

Pelosi strikes again.
They are bottom feeding scum.
And the vast majority of their voters are also...
Bat rastards
Appears to be a bit late - Senate passed it on Jan 14, it's in the Resolving Differences stage now, but looks like that may have been done, too, and about to head to President. Last hope is to get it thrown out by courts on Constitutional grounds. Of course, that would take a long time, meanwhile this will be one more way for Dems to cheat, keep and even expand their numbers in Congress in 2022 elections.
When they no longer honor our ballots,
Maybe it’s time to use bullets.
7mm
Sad/Bad times are a comin’
Bank on it.
My mistake, I played around more with the link. Go to "Engrossed Amendment Senate (01/14/2022). Amendment to delete the Freedom to Vote language. Still up for vote, yes PLEASE DO contact your senator.
The re-texted bill still has to pass a Senate vote. It is part of Schumer's plan to "carve out" an exception to the filibuster through the use of precedent, resulting in only needing 50 votes to pass. However, Manchin stance and statements make it clear he will not vote to eliminate or WEAKEN the filibuster, so even this underhanded trick is probably doomed.
Even if this stupid bill passes, the bill itself so blatantly violates at least 3 different Constitutional provisions it is hard to believe it would survive the State's lawsuits against it.
Since we are all big supporters of democracy, the goal is to get as many people legally voting as possible, yeah? I suggest the Oregon model. We’ve been doing it this way a long time. Our voter turnout is one of the best in the nation.

They mail out ballots to registered voters, you fill it out if so inclined, and either mail it back or drop it off at a drop box. Simple, effective, secure, and it leads towards what we all want: maximum voter turnout.

Right?
Still proud you voted for Joey JeffO?
I emailed my senators, asked them to pass the bill
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Since we are all big supporters of democracy, the goal is to get as many people legally voting as possible, yeah? I suggest the Oregon model. We’ve been doing it this way a long time. Our voter turnout is one of the best in the nation.

They mail out ballots to registered voters, you fill it out if so inclined, and either mail it back or drop it off at a drop box. Simple, effective, secure, and it leads towards what we all want: maximum voter turnout.

Right?

Fugk off and die schithead.

Right?

LMAO…. Yeah, Oregon is the template we should follow.
JFC.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Right?

Fugk off and die schithead.

Dumbest Fugk on this site.
It’s time.
Canada has this figured out.

Voter ID required. No ballot harvesting. Voting only on Election Day, except for a few days of early polling a week or two in advance for those who can’t vote on Election Day. If a voter can’t vote in the advance polls, or on Election Day, he/she must apply for a write in ballot. This ballot requires voter ID to obtain. It must be received by Elections Canada by Election Day. Only Citizens can vote.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Still proud you voted for Joey JeffO?

Of course, since Pedo Joe is doing a good job destroying America.

Right?

Simple, effective, secure and Crooked that's the way it is.

Right?

Still the Die Hard Retard aye Jeff.......
Originally Posted by AB2506
Canada has this figured out.

Voter ID required. No ballot harvesting. Voting only on Election Day, except for a few days of early polling a week or two in advance for those who can’t vote on Election Day. If a voter can’t vote in the advance polls, or on Election Day, he/she must apply for a write in ballot. This ballot requires voter ID to obtain. It must be received by Elections Canada by Election Day. Only Citizens can vote.

Surprised the Democrat Party hasn't declared Canada a racist Nazi regime.
Anybody that voted for this has to be given the bum's rush out of their job. This is so blatantly anti Constitution it's ridiculous. Enough of this crap.
Amazing that Biden got "80 million" votes and trump not far off that in a country that typically doesn't cast much more than 80 million votes.....but they feel compelled to get more voters.

You don't need to be too smart to realize they're scared to death that the fraud has been found and must now legalize it.
© 24hourcampfire