Home
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Last movie I went to was " Alpha"
Paleo man and Dogs.

All you Siskel and Ebert types can hammer me like ya did on that movie.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking forward to it!!!!
They won't need old man suits anymore.
I might go see Studio 666.
I just saw the preview. Looks funny as hell!
Never heard of it.

After looking at some background on this, it appears to be a motley crew of fools horsing around playing infantile pranks on one another and damaging property

Not sure why this generation finds humor in such nonsensical displays of idiocy.

Zero stars would be my review
Originally Posted by slumlord
Never heard of it.

After looking at some background on this, it appears to be a motley crew of fools horsing around playing infantile pranks on one another and damaging property

Not sure why this generation finds humor in such nonsensical displays of idiocy.

Only time a movie ever made me throw up.

The Jackass series had some classic bits........
and the 1st movie had some entertainment value ( not a lot though).
They should have quit then.

The MTV series....

Poo Poo platter, the grocery kart stuff, BMX jousting, taking a dump in a home store display toilet..............damn that was funny.
Shock value of then is long gone.
Never heard of it.

stupid people will pay money to watch other stupid people act like fools. zero stars here
Disgusting! That passes for humor?
Gross but I laughed, proly because yrs ago some little kid dropped one in a home store toilet around here

They had some funny bits yrs ago but think they should have just quit.
Originally Posted by hookeye

The airhorn golf skit was golden. I really like the beanbag rounds and other crowd control stuff they subject themselves to. It’s even better when they cry.
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
I just saw the preview. Looks funny as hell!

Hell is really funny.
Never heard of it.

^^^^^^^
Upright citizens brigade...
🥴🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄😄
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

The airhorn golf skit was golden. I really like the beanbag rounds and other crowd control stuff they subject themselves to. It’s even better when they cry.

The rubber balls from the exploding box, riot control demo..........I don't think Bam was fake crying on that one.
Originally Posted by barnabus
Never heard of it.

stupid people will pay money to watch other stupid people act like fools. zero stars here

Hey Barney Bus!!!
Whazzzzzzz up???
Long time no see little fella.
Bet your glad I didnt get banned huh???
🤣🤣🤣
Aint seen ya since I set ya up on the Santa50 thread!!!
Along with the other dumbazz,s like yourself that gut swallowed that stink baited treble hook on that thread.

Hey!!!!
I will give ya 35 bucks and you can come see the movie with me
It will cover your admission, big ole coke, huge popcorn.
You can even keep the change to buy some Ramen for the rest of the week for dinners.
Feel bad for ya buddy...
Since ya aint got a pot to piss in to begin with.
#wannamakeupbeingharshtoyou
🤗🤗🤗🤙🤙🤙🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Friggin gold here!!!!!!

Forgot about this one.

Poor Phil

Buddy did that to me a few years ago at guys weekend.

Funny as hell. Well, except to the ranger and the pussies on the adjacent fairway.
Originally Posted by goalie

Funny as hell. Well, except to the ranger and the pussies on the adjacent fairway.

While in college,
Worked construction. They were building a house in Pebble Beach across from the tee on one of the private courses. Spanish Bay I think ... Anyways, we would hit the shot pin gun every time someone was in the middle of a swing. We all thought it was hilarious. The golfers did not. Lol
Hey Little fella/ Barney Bus.
Question for ya....

If we pay you 35 bucks will you be our Cheetah target???

Originally Posted by RUM7

While in college,
Worked construction. They were building a house in Pebble Beach across from the tee on one of the private courses. Spanish Bay I think ... Anyways, we would hit the shot pin gun every time someone was in the middle of a swing. We all thought it was hilarious. The golfers did not. Lol

I was a goalie for 40 years. A little commotion just makes me feel at home.

I never got the whole "silence" thing with golf.

I wanna see golfers have to endure what other athletes have to deal with. Make tee-off like a 60 yard fieldgoal attempt at a sold-out away game with those boom stick things they used to give out.
I'm a fan of jackass. There's also funny stuff that Bam and CKY did a while back. Steve-o is still doing crazy stunts and does a standup comedy routine featuring video clips of what he's done. I figure they do stuff so nobody else has to.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Never heard of it.

Hey Barney Bus!!!
Whazzzzzzz up???
🤣🤣🤣
Along with the other dumbazz,s like yourself that gut swallowed that stink baited treble hook on that thread.

Hey!!!!
You can even keep the change to buy some Ramen for the rest of the week for dinners.
Feel bad for ya buddy...
🤗🤗🤗🤙🤙🤙🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey there Douchebag! Drew you out with that comment like you was a [bleep] who wasn't invited to the circle jerk you wanted to attend. It was so easy because your weak persona couldn't stand someone taking a swipe at your juvenile post.

Like I said to you before.. You are a nothing in life and a nothing to me and nothing on the Fire. I bet you were going stir crazy not being able to run that trap of yours while trying to figure out why you couldn't post. Maybe you should have asked a 4th grader who could have helped you figure it out.? What an idiot you exposed yourself to be. lol
Never heard of it.

Hey Barney Bus!!!
Whazzzzzzz up???
🤣🤣🤣

Hey!!!!
Feel bad for ya buddy...
🤗🤗🤗🤙🤙🤙🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey there Douchebag! Drew you out with that comment like you was a [bleep] who wasnt invited to the circle jerk you wanted to attend.. It was so easy because your weak persona couldnt stand someone taking a swipe at your juveneil post.

.Like I said to you before.. You are a nothing in life and a nothing to me and nothing on the Fire. I bet you were going stir crazy not being able to run that trap of yours while trying to figure out why you couldnt post. Maybe you should have asked a 4th grader who could have helped you figure it out.? What an idiot you exposed yourself to be. lol

#bless-it

#please-get-a-4th-grader-to-post-for-you
Originally Posted by RUM7

While in college,

I was a goalie for 40 years. A little commotion just makes me feel at home.

I never got the whole "silence" thing with golf.

Neither did I. Before I got bored with it many years ago when I used to play, I saw plenty of average and below average golfers claim that was why they missed shots.

They actually just sucked.

smile smile
Question for ya....

You really shouldnt be posting videos of your gay lovers Renny on the Fire. Everyone knows you are a homo but we didnt know you were into midgets. So tells us.... where do you go to "pick up" midgets anyhow? Oh nevermind... I bet your ugly mother brings them home in the middle of the night so you will have a little fella to play with! ha ha You are a moron
I liked when they put a shark hook thru Steve-O's cheek and trolled him behind the boat.
Never heard of it.

Hey Barney Bus!!!
Whazzzzzzz up???
🤣🤣🤣

Hey!!!!
Feel bad for ya buddy...
🤗🤗🤗🤙🤙🤙🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey there Douchebag! Drew you out with that comment like you was a [bleep] who wasn't invited to the circle jerk you wanted to attend. It was so easy because your weak persona couldn't stand someone taking a swipe at your juvenile post.

Like I said to you before.. You are a nothing in life and a nothing to me and nothing on the Fire. I bet you were going stir crazy not being able to run that trap of yours while trying to figure out why you couldn't post. Maybe you should have asked a 4th grader who could have helped you figure it out.? What an idiot you exposed yourself to be. lol

LMFAO!!!!
#triggered

Another stooopid fugg who thinks I was banned or was having problems logging on.
Hook, line, and sinker.....

"I bet you were going stir crazy not being able to run that trap of yours while trying to figure out why you couldn't post."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Question for ya....

You really shouldnt be posting videos of your gay lovers Renny on the Fire. Everyone knows you are a homo but we didnt know you were into midgets. So tells us.... where do you go to "pick up" midgets anyhow? Oh nevermind... I bet your ugly mother brings them home in the middle of the night so you will have a little fella to play with! ha ha You are a moron

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...13792018/deadbeat-douchebags-in-the-fire

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Barney Bus....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16768697/why-all-the-crazies
Barney Bus...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...19/re-renegade50-got-banned#Post16715119
Barney Bus......
Again...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...presents-for-my-sockpuppet-troll-friends

Have a nice day Barney Bus!!!🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣
Don't get to wound up little fella or else you will blow a main vein.
And I imagine your co pay might set ya back 35 bucks for a doc visit.

Wait a min.....

You aint gotta pay anything cause your on obama care...
#advoidhugefinancialsetback

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have a nice day Barney Bus!!!🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣
Don't get to wound up little fella or else you will blow a main vein.
And I imagine your co pay might set ya back 35 bucks for a doc visit.

Wait a min.....

You aint gotta pay anything cause your on obama care...
#advoidhugefinancialsetback

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where are you going tough guy? Did I hurt you “tender little feelers” for calling you the Campfire Queen? cry
LOL

I still wouldn’t waste my time or money.

What does it cost to go to a picture show nowadays anyway? $5,6 ???
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Paleo man and Dogs.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL. totally different types of humor to people its evident. First jackass stuff we ever saw we thought was rating right up there with the dumbest ideas we'd seen.

Hope you get to enjoy it though. Its grand we can all enjoy what we want. So far.

Dunno really...???
Been awhile since I been

Barney Bus should have it all covered when I give him 35 bucks though.
Get one of them Donkey Ride to Heaven sized $8 3 Musketeers and just chill the fugg out till your insulin pump starts annoying other people watching the movie. And you pretend not to hear it
Your cell phone goes off with David Allan Coe ring tone.

How do you spell relief...I get D-R-U-N-K.....
LOL!!😄😄😄
Originally Posted by rost495
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Paleo man and Dogs.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL. totally different types of humor to people its evident. First jackass stuff we ever saw we thought was rating right up there with the dumbest ideas we'd seen.

Hope you get to enjoy it though. Its grand we can all enjoy what we want. So far.

May have butted heads in the past alot.
Nothing malicious
Just different veiws on things.
Escalated sometimes..
Cant change the past.....
Is what it is
Was what it was...

I like the Jackazz series and movies.

Young Joes reenacting scenes during down time training.
Or having the newbie Olympics with em.
Right of passage/ acceptance sorta thing after their 1st live fire maneuver ranges are under their belts at the end of long feild exercises.

Good stuff....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dunno really...???
Been awhile since I been

At least I dont drive a little mans RED Chevy truck like you and I certainly dont have a cupboard full of Ramen Noodles like you confessed to having in the Ramen thread.! Whats the matter homo..you cant afford something nicer to drive or eat on that mental military discharge you claim to have? LOL

Dunno really...???
Been awhile since I been

At least I dont drive a little mans RED Chevy truck like you and I certainly dont have a cupboard full of Ramen Noodles like you confessed to having in the Ramen thread.! Whats the matter homo..you cant afford something nicer to drive or eat on that mental military discharge you claim to have? LOL

Your schitt is weak Barney Bus...

That thread you started about "Deadbeats" on the classifieds and posting it up here on the gen forum.
Shows how much of a little female dog you are.

Question for ya....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...13792018/deadbeat-douchebags-in-the-fire

The link for anyone's veiwing pleasure....

Why is it when ya trigger one of these fuggtards like Barney Bus

They all seem to post the same stuff pitiful come back wise and typing styles as many other fuggtards when ya hem them the fugg up???

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...beat-douchebags-in-the-fire#Post16853441

Ohhhh....
I,m sorry Barney Bus ...
My bad ....
It was down in the classifieds after all.
I hope you forgive me and dont go off the deep end again with some weak come backs you think are gonna sting me hard from this innocent mistake I made...

🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why is it when ya trigger one of these fuggtards like Barney Bus

They all seem to post the same stuff pitiful come back wise and typing styles as many other fuggtards whe ya hem them the fugg up???

whats da matter little man? Are you still pouting because you were exposed as the Campfire Queer? Or was it because you cant keep your previous post the same that exposes you as a fraud? You are a homosexual tool Renny..plain and simple.!!!! Now go fire up the microwave for those Ramen noodles you love so much! HA HAH HA
Here ya go Barney Bus!!!
This might give ya some ideas for some quippy come backs that will surely crush me and shut me down!!!!
👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤞🤣🤞🤞🤞🤣🤣🤣🤞🤞🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here ya go Barney Bus!!!
This might give ya some ideas for some quippy come backs that will surely crush me and shut me down!!!!

I wouldnt think of trying to shut down Renny the Campfire Queer! You are too easy a target! I enjoy jerking your chain and watching you spend your day searching for childish videos because you have zero thoughts of your own. Did you learn that from watching video games little fella? Im waiting for you to stick your tongue out at me like the two year old you really are. Nice try but not good enough .Again... you are a tool!
Here ya go Barney Bus!!!

I wouldnt think of trying to shut down Renny the Campfire Queer! You are too easy a target! I enjoy jerking your chain and watching you spend your day searching for childish videos because you have zero thoughts of your own. Did you learn that from watching video games little fella? Im waiting for you to stick your tongue out at me like the two year old you really are. Nice try but not good enough .Again... you are a tool!

Who's gunna play Wee Man ?
Here ya go Barney Bus!!!

Please delete one of these Barney Bus.
Your pretty flustered it seems.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your schitt is still weak.....

RENNY THE CAMPFIRE QUEER!
Is that the $35 you earned for men favors? Better hold onto it for dem noodles you love! LOL
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Who's gunna play Wee Man ?

You didn't see the post where I offered Barney Bus 35 bucks to be our cheetah target???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Paleo man and Dogs.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing malicious
Escalated sometimes..
Is what it is
Was what it was...

Right of passage/ acceptance sorta thing after their 1st live fire maneuver ranges are under their belts at the end of long feild exercises.

Good stuff....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dont reply to that bipolar fouck

He’ll just snipe you next month out of the blue.

I got to look out for you all the time, don’t get reeled in.

RENNY THE CAMPFIRE QUEER!
Is that the $35 you earned for men favors? Better hold onto it for dem noodles you love! LOL

Boy your stuff is really working on me...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Barney Bus...
Classifieds...
35 bucks....

🤣🤣🤣
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Paleo man and Dogs.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing malicious
Escalated sometimes..
Is what it is
Was what it was...

Good stuff....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I got thick skin man.
👍👍👍😁😁😁
Barney Bus...
Classifieds...
35 bucks....

Is that Mr Pickles on his shirt???
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Paleo man and Dogs.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing malicious
Escalated sometimes..
Is what it is
Was what it was...

Good stuff....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He cant help getting reeled in. His weak azz personality wont let him do anything different .Its ok I enjoy messing with azzholes like you and Renny. You thought you were gonna be the Campfire Queer while ol Renny couldnt figure out how to restart his computer for over a month so he could post.LOL When he came back you shriveled up like a wet nutsack and fell back in line. LOL
Bitch, you can’t stop sucking schmeggy cock long enough in the nursing home to go outside. 🤡🤡
Seems that you were dumbfouck enough to believe that got some sort of ban.

But oh you were so hopeful

You can be assured that your whole future experience on here will be miserable. We’ll shît on every post you make, every classified deal you attempt.

LOL
Bitch, you can’t stop sucking schmeggy cock long enough in the nursing home to go outside. 🤡🤡

awe SuckLord dont you go and get your feelings hurt. Just crawl back under Rennys Computer and get back to eating his Remmy Noodle! lol

You can be assured that your whole future experience on here will be miserable. We’ll shît on every post you make, every classified deal you attempt.

LOL

And Ill do the same for you.
LMFAO!!!

Gotta charge the phone.
And then run around town.

Toodles Barney Bus🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣

You really crushed me so far today.
You are absolutely winning!!!
Hey, maybe you can spin some new material from just this post??
Use your limited imagination!!!
I look forward to it when I get back on later!!!
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL

You’ll get pounded

I’m a well loved and respected member. 😂

LOL

You are nothing

Cry over getting screwed outta $35
Like that’s the difference in whether you can supply propane to your trailer that month.

🤣🤣

LOL

You’ll get pounded

I’m a well loved and respected member. 😂

Being respected by three other retards on here isnt something to be proud of.
Name those 3 other retards

Ill let them step forward to defend you since you are so respected and loved. lol
Barnabas?

Never heard of her....

Ill let them step forward to defend you since you are so respected and loved. lol

Naw let’s hear the names

Grow some balls

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Barnabas?

Never heard of her....

and the first retard arrives....
Barnabas?

Never heard of her....

and the first retard arrives....

You have the smooth brain retard thing down. No one can challenge you.

You out of propane?
Here’s a real doozy of his dealings in and out of the classifieds

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11061344/1

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

But hey dont forget..you are well loved and respected so that makes up for being an idiot Lol
Barnabas?

Never heard of her....

Does it cost anything to get in the bitch slapping barnabus session or can anyone do it? 😆
$35
Originally Posted by Springcove
$35

Hahaha!

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

But hey dont forget..you are well loved and respected so that makes up for being an idiot Lol

Captain Flea Market gonna have to peddle his wares with Sally from Gunsmoke after this.

😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You and your cats will both be eating Friskies
OH MY !!!

Arguing with the "authority" & tellin him he knows nothing & can't shoot.

You can't make this $hit up !!

wink

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
you cant be all that great at shooting.

Bring your BPCR and a p
ile of cash to lay on the table, Señor Butthurt,...and we'll see.

GTC

lol..ur an old fool.How about shutting your pie hole.Im not interested in anything your bloated ego has to say.I wouldnt shoot with for no amount of money.Not because im afraid but because you an ass...plain and simple.
Only one talking about queer stuff is Burnapus.

#burnapusisRen50bitch.
Holee schitt....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get my lazy azz going ..
Hang mini khans ceiling fan.
Load up truck for a dump run with a buncha stuff.

Had to read the additional post on this ttread before hitting the road.
24hr comedic GOLD!!!

Barney Bus......
Anong all the other post I just read that made me LMFAO!!!
You ever get that POS 45- 70 ????

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Captain Flea Market gonna have to peddle his wares with Sally from Gunsmoke after this.

😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You and your cats will both be eating Friskies

DG Special Kitty ..
Friskies is mo money..
35 buck budget.
Gotta have some left over for Propane and Ramen also.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

LOL, thanks for posting that, I miss ol' crossfire.
Yep, Greg was great value !
Hey Barney Bus!!!!

You want me to run this stuff out to you at your trailer.
Gotta answer quick man or it's dump bound.
New living room ensemble for ya man
Couch
Couple ceiling fans
Even a milk crate you can stack your Ramen up neatly in.👍👍👍

Kinda wanta make amends with you and build that bridge.

I'm thinking this small gesture of sincerity might be a start.
If your having some hesitations deciding, I can make it easy for you!!!

I will give ya 35 bucks to take it👍👍👍

Tip: A propane tank fits nicely inside a milk carton.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Yep, Greg was great value !

Had a way with words, didn't he.
Ren,

them lawns gettin near to mowin' height?
Hey Barney Bus!!!!

Couch
Couple ceiling fans

Nah i dont need that cheap furniture you bought on time from Rent-a-Center! Is that the dump you live in? How old is that shack..got to be built in the late 50s. All that money you say you have and you live like a negro! I guess thats all you can afford on that mental military discharge.Thats funny looking at your Sanford and Son truck with all of your personal belongings in it. You might as well be considered homeless.LOL
Hey Barney Bus!!!!

Couch
Couple ceiling fans

Nah i dont need that cheap furniture you bought on time from Rent-a-Center! Is that the dump you live in? How old is that shack..got to be built in the late 50s. All that money you say you have and you live like a negro! I guess thats all you can afford on that mental military discharge.Thats funny looking at your Sanford and Son truck with all of your personal belongings in it. You might as well be considered homeless.LOL

Barney Bus...
Utter fail again....

Post up a pic of that 45-70

Barney Bus...
Utter fail again....

WTF is a "Barney Bus?"

A short bus?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Ren,

them lawns gettin near to mowin' height?

Winter level
Maybe 1.5 to 2"
Wont need mowing till right around mid march.
Ground Raspberry growth around fence, driveway, walkway.
Need to hit that stuff with some poison late feb.
Sharpen Khans lawnmower blade for her this year I geuss...
😁😁😁😁😁
Originally Posted by smokepole

Barney Bus...
Utter fail again....

WTF is a "Barney Bus?"

A short bus?

That and a drunk purple Dinosaur with only 22 chromosomes.
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ole Barney Bus
You sure keep trying with things you seem to think you know about me thinking it is gonna hit some magic button and be the 1 all end all.
I gotta be in your head bigger than stutgart....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And it just aint working out for ya.
The only comebacks you can provide are what you can try to spin off my post.
Even alot of your wording is from me and it still ain't working for you.

You gotta think more on the fly.
You gotta cultivate future posting.
You gotta be able to ad lib.
Original outta the blue material is what we need to see from you.
This same ole, same old stuff many of you little ankle biters use on here is old, lame, and stale.

I play a long game.
You will find it out one day.....
Until then I expect better matetial out of you.
Please step up your game.
👍👍👍

Pics of that 45-70????????????

Barney Bus...
Utter fail again....

WTF is a "Barney Bus?"

A short bus?

That’s the $35 dollar question…
Hahaha!

Barney Bus...
Utter fail again....

WTF is a "Barney Bus?"

A short bus?

Yep, Ol' Barn's gotta wear a helmet to ride, so she can lick the windows !
Ole Barney Bus
You sure keep trying with things you seem to know about me thinking it is gonna hit some magic button and the 1 all end all.
And it just aint working for ya.

This same ole, same old stuff many of you little ankle biters use on here is old, lame, and stale.

I play a long game.
👍👍👍

See thats how I know I got your number homo .You just keep coming back for more and more. You are not used to people jerking your chain and calling you what you are. You are used to shutting people down as The Fires Favorite Queer! Most people might be afraid of your stupid childish comments and your dim-witted ramblings like that long post above. I too find them amusing at times. I know you see yourself as god like but to me you are NOTHING! Just a big loud mouth Yankee who lives in dump, drives a Sanford and Son truck and needs serious mental health help! LOL LOL . BTW cut your weeds there Rockefella lol

Lol!!!!
35 dollar question..
🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍
Ole Barney Bus
You sure keep trying with things you seem to know about me thinking it is gonna hit some magic button and the 1 all end all.
And it just aint working for ya.

I play a long game.
👍👍👍

See thats how I know I got your number homo .You just keep coming back for more and more. You are not used to people jerking your chain and calling you what you are. Most people might be afraid of your stupid childish comments and your dim-witted ramblings like that long post above. I know you see yourself as god like but to me you are NOTHING! Just a big loud mouth Yankee who lives in dump, drives a Sanford and Son truck and needs serious mental health help! LOL LOL . BTW cut your weeds there Rockefella lol

Long game Barney Bus...
The long game.....
Not used to fugging with sockpuppet trolls???

Barney Bus what rock did you just crawl out from under on this site???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪

TFF!!!

Pics of that 45-70???
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Does it cost anything to get in the bitch slapping barnabus session or can anyone do it? 😆

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Lmao! That’s some funny schitt Beav !!!

Barney Bus...
Utter fail again....

WTF is a "Barney Bus?"

A short bus?

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Lmao! That’s some funny schitt Beav !!!

Cat looks just like SB’s avatar.

One badass pussy, right there 🤣

🦫
LMAO 😂😂😂
Lol

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...854801/re-ip-address-banned#Post16854801

Hey Barney Bus
What was the shooting problem that guy tried to cure you of???

Can't cure a missing chromosome you dumbfugg...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ha, ha, what a fricken arse clown Barney is !
Never heard of it.

They know they are idiots as well as the people watching know they are idiots. It's called Jackass, not like they are trying to hide anything. I remember when this first came out on MTV 15 or so years ago, hilarious. Not likely to go to a theater to watch it but will see it when it hits DVD or some streaming option.

Street fishing is one of my all time favorites. I'm sure they could catch 99% of campfire members.
Ttt
Barney bus b gon !
JACKASS FOREVER!!!!

Yep!!!!
Gonna go see it!!!

Paleo man and Dogs.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing malicious
Escalated sometimes..
Is what it is
Was what it was...

Good stuff....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He cant help getting reeled in. His weak azz personality wont let him do anything different .Its ok I enjoy messing with azzholes like you and Renny. You thought you were gonna be the Campfire Queer while ol Renny couldnt figure out how to restart his computer for over a month so he could post.LOL When he came back you shriveled up like a wet nutsack and fell back in line. LOL

Is that how a pastor talks? In everyday life outside his church??
Yall RUBES still bow to this moron?
Originally Posted by poboy
Tip: A propane tank fits nicely inside a milk carton.

That's what I'm saying.
Am I too late? Did I miss the beat-down?!?!???
© 24hourcampfire