Home
Posted By: jaguartx What a POS - 01/17/22
Posted By: szihn Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Cops
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Maybe they should control their dog when the cops tell her to come get their dog.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
The dog never attacked and already gave him a pass without ever acting like it was more than a barker.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The dog never attacked and already gave him a pass without ever acting like it was more than a barker.

I agree with you but they should control the dogs around cops, and this is why. I trust cops less than I trust dogs.
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Tough call. Dog is in the street, barking and advancing towards him. Legally justified shoot.

The cop tried to give it every chance, telling the second cop (copchick, who appeared to be about to shoot it) who rolled up to get back in her car.

I'd have had to have been there to get a better read on the dog's body language to decide if it was a threat or not. It's tail looked to be wagging, but some dogs do that even when they are being aggressive.

Hackles up on the back and teeth bared are the key indicators a dog is about to attack. Can't see enough detail in the video to determine if that was happening or not.
Compare the number of cops killed by dogs with the number of dogs killed by cops. *Are we there yet*

While these people needed better dog control, better cop control would go alot further.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Haha!

Little white dog was like Nuh uh! Nope! Going back inside!
Posted By: goalie Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I have level 4 plates on my cat in case we ever encounter the cops.......
Did the dog owe on a bet?
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That's gonna leave a mark.....
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
250 pound cop with gun already drawn before he walks to the street following the dog then scaredy-puss shoots it. BS. Fugging azzwipe intended to shoot it first chance he got. Probably knew he’d get a few paid days off to relax.
Posted By: duke61 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Just like any other natural gift being a police officer is a natural gift that includes courage, discretion and calmness, in todays politically charged zeal they allow anyone to be a police officer who fits their corrupt mold, most of these people are unqualified, I'm speaking from personal experience as ex-law enforcement officer.
Posted By: jc189 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Tough call, I think the cop reacted to quickly myself. Yes the dog was closing the distance, but not that aggressively. The cop yells "get back, get back" I dont think thats a command that most dogs would understand. Imo. if that dog wanted him, he would of had him at the back of the car 30 seconds into the video.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I just pray nobody ever comes here and shoots one of my dogs. It will be war.
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
So, he is there to pick up a dog. Probably not known to be a friendly dog or he would not be there... and they guy just lets the dog out and goes back inside. Bad cop? I doubt it.

Not saying the LE is justified but, I am sure there is more to the story than this video and that would be nice to hear/see as well.

Posted By: kwg020 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
So, he is there to pick up a dog. Probably not known to be a friendly dog or he would not be there... and they guy just lets the dog out and goes back inside. Bad cop? I doubt it.

Not saying the LE is justified but, I am sure there is more to the story than this video and that would be nice to hear/see as well.

This ^^ We only see a portion of the call.

kwg
Posted By: strikeu Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I love a happy ending.

Yep, the owners were dumb fuucks too but I dealt with dogs, some much more aggressive than that one on a regular basis when I worked for the cable company and never killed one.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Are cops acting as animal control officers too? Damn, times are tough.

At least they didn't call in a B-52 strike.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Yep, the owners were dumb fuucks too but I dealt with dogs, some much more aggressive than that one on a regular basis when I worked for the cable company and never killed one.

I'd bet a dollar there was some you wanted to
Posted By: Squidge Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Cops were responding to a barking dog complaint. The dog that was shot was an 8 month old pit bull.

https://news.yahoo.com/surveillance-footage-shows-woman-left-185010731.html

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-d...ing-pit-bull-outside-nw-miami-dade-home/

Originally Posted by 19352012

I'd bet a dollar there was some you wanted to
You'd lose a dollar.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
LMAO, dog at 5 feet and ole fat boy on the ready had to shoot 6-7 fugging times. Geebus, where y’all get these slobbish fat marksmen from.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
You, ever been attacked by one you'll shoot it for acting aggressively like that.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

That's gonna leave a mark.....

Haha.

Jim came off the top rope on that one…..

#flyingelbow

I thought this was gonna be another HC thread.
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
You, ever been attacked by one you'll shoot it for acting aggressively like that.
I have been attacked and bitten twice. Once when I was a kid and once as an adult.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by Squidge

well thats the best thing to do with pitbulls
Originally Posted by Swifty52
LMAO, dog at 5 feet and ole fat boy on the ready had to shoot 6-7 fugging times. Geebus, where y’all get these slobbish fat marksmen from.
How can a fat ass even be a cop ? Seems like they should have physical fitness requirements. I avoided attack sevveral times when I worked for the cable company simply by running and jumping back into my truck and once by climbing a utility pole.
I have been attacked and bitten twice. Once when I was a kid and once as an adult.

By a bit bull? they don't just bite once...

No thankfully but one of the big mutts did bite and hold on until clobbered over the head with a big crescent wrench..

he still chaes them around sticking his dick in them Rog
Originally Posted by gitem_12

At least I can spell retard, retard. LOL you dumb bastard.
Posted By: superlight17b Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
What is the fat cop saying in spanish to the homeowners ? "Come get your dogs?"
Posted By: slumlord Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I thought they only shot Bassett hounds.

Oh my god. I forgot an s. why would I call you a retard? That would be insulting to retards. You're more of the Greenwich Villiage type. maybe you should change your screen name from Backfart to Captain Crisco?
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: What a POS - 01/17/22

No thankfully but one of the big mutts did bite and hold on until clobbered over the head with a big crescent wrench..

I know one thing for sure, I'm shooting before I get a single [bleep] scratch!

They sure seemed to be wagging their tails when they went after that guy on hood of that car.

They sure seemed to be wagging their tails when they went after that guy on hood of that car.
They're happy to get to chew up something besides a stick.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Why the owners didn't retrieve their dogs immediately is anyone's guess. Maybe a fluent Spanish speaker can tell us. However, it doesn't look like either dog is a threat in this situation.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
The guy overcompensated for his fear. Surprised he didn't shoot the little white ankle biter too.
Posted By: hosfly Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Neighbors pit grabbed me by the left hand (gloved) one day, with my right I grabbed its collar an choked it out. I drug it to the county road where I pulled out my pocket knife an cut its throat,, Ol boy come bouncing off the porch, and I put his ass to sleep in the road, his BIL came to his rescue, an I told him he would get the same nap as dear ol bro,, They of course called the cops who came, and fked them all up when he asked if I wanted to press charges, I didnt but when the deputy left I give them 2 hours to have their place dog free,, no more dogs No way, no how, no kind In an hour all dogs were gone,,And yes I will kill a dog for biting,, its not fun being bit or killing a dog, a friend of mine had a great ol coon hound who bit a little girl in the face,, and he promtly put dog down an paid all med expences ,,FuQ a biting dog and the people who keep one loose
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Does no one have any common sense anymore? There are dangerous dogs to be sure but from what I saw in the video, that wasn't one of them.

Thinking about this more there are no hard and fast rules. Years ago my dads neighbor had a pit that bit my dad once in the leg and let go. In the interest of being neighborly dad didn't report it or sue or anything. Weeks later the dog bit a kid that lived down the street and same thing, one bite and done. The kids parents were not amused and called the cops and the dog was put down. Certainly there are other breeds of dogs besides pits that will press an attack beyond just a bite as well, as the number of people who have been killed by shepherds, rottweilers, huskies etc. will attest.

Oh my god. I forgot an s. why would I call you a retard? That would be insulting to retards. You're more of the Greenwich Villiage type. maybe you should change your screen name from Backfart to Captain Crisco?
I've read enough of your posts over the years to know you're a fuuckin dummy who misspells and leaves out letters often enough as to barely be understood. If you had any brains you'd either learn how to write coherently or avoid venues that broadcast your stupidity to the world. Moron.
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

I know one thing for sure, I'm shooting before I get a single [bleep] scratch!
It was against company policy for us to be armed.

I've read enough of your posts over the years to know you're a fuuckin dummy who misspells and leaves out letters often enough as to barely be understood. If you had any brains you'd either learn how to write coherently or avoid venues that broadcast your stupidity to the world. Moron.

dumbassery would be the individual that cannot understand how difficult it is sometimes to hit small keys on cell phones. of course I doubt you are smarte nough to operate a smart phone...eh backfart?

dumbassery would be the individual that cannot understand how difficult it is sometimes to hit small keys on cell phones. of course I doubt you are smarte nough to operate a smart phone...eh backfart?
You wouldn't have anybody calling you on your stupidity and lack of ability if you were smart enough to keep your big fuggin mouth shut ass hole. As it is, I always just assumed you were black or some other minority because some form of affirmative action had to be in play for such an imbecile to get and keep your job.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by Squidge

Residents are not supposed to have a pitbull in Miami-Dade County. Period. It's the law.

But, many do.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
What a FCKING PUSSEE !
Posted By: skeen Re: What a POS - 01/17/22

Oh, smack.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I was bow hunting and I had 3 medium size dogs surround me barking while the owner watched and was smiling. He was taking his dogs for a walk in Colorado National Forrest and they should have been on leashes. I pulled out my 9 mm and yelled for him to get them off of me. He quickly quit smiling and got his dogs off of me. When I talked to the game warden and the sheriff about it, they told me I should have shot the dog. They said if the dog owner would have called in on me, I might have gone to jail for brandishing my weapon.

It's hard to tell what was happening on the other side of the fence. But it's not hard to tell the cop didn't want the dog to get shot but finally reached his point of backing up. I don't think I would have shot though but I wasn't there either.

I call BS on this. A cop didn't tell you should have shot the Dog.
Posted By: keith Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
The owner let out a pit bull on the cop, made no attempt to control the dog. The cop may have interpreted this as an aggressive act by the dog's owner. We do not know why the cops were there to begin with. Leash laws apply.

The cop also had to worry about what the owners were doing while his attention was occupied by the dog's aggression.

I have dogs, and this dog was acting territorial.

The cop did all he could to retreat from the aggressive dog. Do tasers work on dogs, No telling how a pit bull would react?

I don't think that the cop should be bit before he has the right to defend himself!

I hope the owners went to jail for turning the dog loose on the cops...get a good dose of reality
Posted By: callnum Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
What a POS

Did he not pay a bet he lost as well?
Posted By: roverboy Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by duke61
Just like any other natural gift being a police officer is a natural gift that includes courage, discretion and calmness, in todays politically charged zeal they allow anyone to be a police officer who fits their corrupt mold, most of these people are unqualified, I'm speaking from personal experience as ex-law enforcement officer.

I agree a lot of cops are not qualified to be cops. But, these days who in their right mind would want to be a cop?
Posted By: Irving_D Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet
Posted By: skeen Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by hosfly
Neighbors pit grabbed me by the left hand (gloved) one day, with my right I grabbed its collar an choked it out. I drug it to the county road where I pulled out my pocket knife an cut its throat,, Ol boy come bouncing off the porch, and I put his ass to sleep in the road, his BIL came to his rescue, an I told him he would get the same nap as dear ol bro,, They of course called the cops who came, and fked them all up when he asked if I wanted to press charges, I didnt but when the deputy left I give them 2 hours to have their place dog free,, no more dogs No way, no how, no kind In an hour all dogs were gone,,And yes I will kill a dog for biting,, its not fun being bit or killing a dog, a friend of mine had a great ol coon hound who bit a little girl in the face,, and he promtly put dog down an paid all med expences ,,FuQ a biting dog and the people who keep one loose

Huh?
Posted By: roverboy Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I'm not following the lost bet reference, but if the dig came out to me wagging it's tail like that to me I would be petting it, that's just me I'm a dog lover and pet 90% of the dogs I meet

Me too. Most the time dogs will respond to kindness.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

I've had cops tell me to carry even though I didn't have ccl.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Pay up.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by callnum
What a POS

No. He didn't lose a bet. He bet he could kill an aggressive dog with a 9 mm that was intentionally let out by the owner to fugk with the cop ... And he did.

I'll bet your wheelchair won't float off that dock.
Posted By: callnum Re: What a POS - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by local_dirt
What a POS

No. He didn't lose a bet. He bet he could kill an aggressive dog with a 9 mm that was intentionally let out by the owner to fugk with the cop ... And he did.

JFC you are stupid. My post went completely over your empty head.

LOL
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

You can call BS all you want. It was actually Sheriff and a game warden. I don't know what so hard to believe about that. I love the way people call someone a liar for no reason from the safety of their keyboard! LOL
Posted By: strikeu Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

you ain't from around here are you boy.....
Posted By: tzone Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
I thought this was about a bet welcher.
Posted By: murkydismal Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
EXACTLY...TIL YOU'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH IDIOTS AND THEIR DOGS YOU HAVE NO EFFING IDEA.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
There was no reason for fat boy to go behind the fence that I saw .
The dog had already left him and he went in the direction of the dog and appeared to me to lure the dog to him behind the fence .
That was what it looked like to me and used the fence for cover to shoot the dog .
But as many know several people can see the same thing and get a different take .
I also agree the dog shouldn’t have been let out , when someone strange comes to my house my dogs go off .
I usher them into the bedroom and close the door before opening the door to the outside .
They have never been physically aggressive to people , but you would think they were going to eat you alive .
My job had me interact with people and their dogs all the time , it can be quite exhilarating at times to say the least .
So I make it a point not to be the azz hole who lets his dogs out and stands there like an idiot .
While they razz you .
Kenneth
Posted By: stxhunter Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
There was no reason for fat boy to go behind the fence that I saw .
The dog had already left him and he went in the direction of the dog and appeared to me to lure the dog to him behind the fence .
That was what it looked like to me and used the fence for cover to shoot the dog .
But as many know several people can see the same thing and get a different take .
I also agree the dog shouldn’t have been let out , when someone strange comes to my house my dogs go off .
I usher them into the bedroom and close the door before opening the door to the outside .
They have never been physically aggressive to people , but you would think they were going to eat you alive .
My job had me interact with people and their dogs all the time , it can be quite exhilarating at times to say the least .
So I make it a point not to be the azz hole who lets his dogs out and stands there like an idiot .
While they razz you .
Kenneth
that dog was going after the other cop, he went out there to back him up.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
The cop called for the owners when they let the dog out, but they stayed inside. They didn't come back out until they heard shots... Not saying the dog deserved to get shot, he did seem friendly in the video, but they should have been outside to put him on a leash.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
That is sick. I would like to kick that insane cop in the balls.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
What a POS

LOL

Lol,. How can you people hate each other over a post on the internet where a fat cop shoots someone else's fat dog? I don't get it.
[/quote]
Lol,. How can you people hate each other over a post on the internet where a fat cop shoots someone else's fat dog? I don't get it. [/quote]

I don't understand it either but it sure is entertaining how mad they can get. I'm cracking up.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who kills a pitbull off the leash.
Posted By: clockwork_7mm Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

The guy a few posts above is Rambo gutting dogs and choking out entire families and this is the post that seems fake lol? 😇😂😇😂
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
What a POS

LOL

Nothing you have ever bladdered (pun intended) went over my head, you woke moron.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The cop called for the owners when they let the dog out, but they stayed inside. They didn't come back out until they heard shots... Not saying the dog deserved to get shot, he did seem friendly in the video, but they should have been outside to put him on a leash.

I have seen this exact thing done to cops more than once and I've had it done to me. Only when I had my gun out and ready to shoot the dog in the face did the asswholes in the house call it back in. Those tenants were evicted and I sold that house.. just like I told them I would.

Posted By: jaguartx Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by jc189
Tough call, I think the cop reacted to quickly myself. Yes the dog was closing the distance, but not that aggressively. The cop yells "get back, get back" I dont think thats a command that most dogs would understand. Imo. if that dog wanted him, he would of had him at the back of the car 30 seconds into the video.

Yep, the dog had already walked up to him and smelled him in the yard. Then walks up to him to sniff and say hi again and gets wasted. Cop showing chick how to handle a dangerous situation or was afraid the dog was going to piss his leg.
Posted By: McInnis Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

This explains the lost bet reference.

Jag lost a bet and won’t pay

I would have thought if the dog meant to nail him it would have really come for him instead of just casually walking up to him.

I figure the cop was backing up because he was chicken. Same reason he shot.

Glad to hear it was a pit.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Why the owners didn't retrieve their dogs immediately is anyone's guess. Maybe a fluent Spanish speaker can tell us. However, it doesn't look like either dog is a threat in this situation.

First, your dog has to know to come when called.

Second, they have to teach the dog.

Third, you've got to be smarter than the dog to teach it.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Does no one have any common sense anymore? There are dangerous dogs to be sure but from what I saw in the video, that wasn't one of them.

Not important to the conversation. Though true. Exactly.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Haha!

Little white dog was like Nuh uh! Nope! Going back inside!

LOL.
Originally Posted by keith
The owner let out a pit bull on the cop, made no attempt to control the dog. The cop may have interpreted this as an aggressive act by the dog's owner. We do not know why the cops were there to begin with. Leash laws apply.

The cop also had to worry about what the owners were doing while his attention was occupied by the dog's aggression.

I have dogs, and this dog was acting territorial.

The cop did all he could to retreat from the aggressive dog. Do tasers work on dogs, No telling how a pit bull would react?

I don't think that the cop should be bit before he has the right to defend himself!

I hope the owners went to jail for turning the dog loose on the cops...get a good dose of reality

Cop followed dog into the street.

What dog worth a crap doesnt act territorial?
Like, its normal.

I agree however, there shouldnt be a pitbull within any city limit or not constrained totally.
What a POS

LOL

Everyone's posts go over yours. Your buds Bidens and Jell0 too.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

Third, you've got to be smarter than the dog to teach it.

I suspect the dog that got shot was the smartest one in the entire video. LOL
Originally Posted by tzone

Pretty stupid thinking, huh?

I thought it was about dumbasses who thought Biden was a real (legal) POTUS

You can suck MSM cock until hell freezes over for all i care. I know better. grin
Posted By: callnum Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
What a POS

LOL

Everyone's posts go over yours. Your buds Bidens and Jell0 too.

Pay the bet dead beat. Maybe you can same an ounce of honor but probably not.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

The guy a few posts above is Rambo gutting dogs and choking out entire families and this is the post that seems fake lol? 😇😂😇😂

They're all full of [bleep] ! Flexing Karens!

LOL
What a POS

LOL

Lol,. How can you people hate each other over a post on the internet where a fat cop shoots someone else's fat dog? I don't get it.

Started long before this. This commie has been sniffing our farts here for a long time.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Watched several times , as someone else said , if you weren’t there face to face with the dog , it would be no way to make an absolute call .
But to me I saw no attack .
A dog trotting toward you doesn’t mean you’re being attacked .
But I have stayed cool and thought the dogs were being just mouthy and gotten bit after being around them for several minutes .
So as been said , nothing is written in stone when dealing with people and dogs .
Kenneth
Posted By: callnum Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
What a POS

LOL

I refuse to suffer a fool and ol dirt is one of the biggest fools on the fire.

LOL
Posted By: clockwork_7mm Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

They're all full of [bleep] ! Flexing Karens!

LOL

Oh you keep talking like that and he'll put you to sleep in the yard, too! (Where is the guy who smacks people with a 1911 at the range? Surely he's choked out a few red neck families that don't exercise leash etiquette?!)
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.
Originally Posted by McInnis

I just read this thread explaining the bet welching. WOW!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

The County Deputy sure as hell told me I should have shot the dogs chewing on my beef cow a few years ago.

I explained to the Deputy, the only reason I had not told her I shot one or more dogs was that I did not want her to have to testify in case of a civil suit. And I only called her to get the dog attack on record, in case of that civil suit.

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

WTF Does that have to do with being surrounded by three medium size Dogs? AKA Corgies.

LOL

AKCHOPPER, you're just a big mouth keyboard cowboy that probably gets bitch slapped everywhere you go in person.
Posted By: strikeu Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
I love watching people cry and whine about a pit bull getting shot and killed.

I also like boobs..women boobs. perky ones not 60+ saggy ones.

but dead pit bulls rock.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
The woman cop [responding to a dog fight call] shot a Rottweiler at my neighbor's house because it lunged at her.
The dog ran away.
The TV vans with satellite dishes were at the house all night running generators.
The schools were on lock down.
The next day I called the cops when I saw a limping Rottweiler in front of my house.
The cops went by my house at twice the speed limit, looking for the dog.
By then the dog had limped home. No more shots were fired.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Posted By: gunchamp Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
If it was any other breed id feel bad. Pitbull, nah. Youre dumb enough to own one, should keep the chithead on a leash.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Lol. Cops rarely make any situation better.
Posted By: WhiteTrash Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by gunchamp
If it was any other breed id feel bad. Pitbull, nah. Youre dumb enough to own one, should keep the chithead on a leash.

Good thing your a self proclaimed gunchamp cause I doubt your schit without it. Undoubtedly the cops let themselves in and the owners were unable to get them on a “leash”. Justify it with whatever you want it was chicken schit regardless.
Posted By: DMc Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
It was chicken schit regardless.

I agree.

LOL

AKCHOPPER, you're just a big mouth keyboard cowboy that probably gets bitch slapped everywhere you go in person.

LOL
GFY!
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
[bleep] gets wild in them foreign countries no doubt.
Posted By: 700LH Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Protect and Serve
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
All cops are cowards.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by duke61

I agree a lot of cops are not qualified to be cops. But, these days who in their right mind would want to be a cop?

Errrrr.....

Good thing your a self proclaimed gunchamp cause I doubt your schit without it. Undoubtedly the cops let themselves in and the owners were unable to get them on a “leash”. Justify it with whatever you want it was chicken schit regardless.

Ok "whitetrash" lol. Always love hearing from internet tough guys who know nothing about the person on the other end
Posted By: viking Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Cuba?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by viking
Cuba?

kinda, Miami.
What a POS

LOL

I refuse to suffer a fool and ol dirt is one of the biggest fools on the fire.

LOL

You couldn't carry a bagga jockstraps worth of intelligence to school, you fugkin suckass liberal moron.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by tzone

Pretty stupid thinking, huh?

I thought it was about dumbasses who thought Biden was a real (legal) POTUS

You can suck MSM cock until hell freezes over for all i care. I know better. grin

Calling people names is not going to make the fact that you refuse to pay a bet you lost go away.

Ok "whitetrash" lol. Always love hearing from internet tough guys who know nothing about the person on the other end

Self proclamation and grown men terrified of dogs “Always” makes me laugh

Well judging by your name im guessing you are the perfect type for a pitbull owner. You and a bunch of ghetto thugs. I could give a chit if youre dumb enough to own one. I also will put a pit down if it even remotely showed aggressiom towards me or my family. They are about as good to the world as most of the people who own them

Well judging by your name im guessing you are the perfect type for a pitbull owner. You and a bunch of ghetto thugs. I could give a chit if youre dumb enough to own one. I also will put a pit down if it even remotely showed aggressiom towards me or my family. They are about as good to the world as most of the people who own them

It’s ok if you have an inny instead of an outty. There are plenty guys like you gunchamp that will overreact and pull the trigger because they are scared. Video is case in point.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
All cops are cowards.

That's a pretty broad brush....even for this place.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Krispy Kreme

Customer of the Year 2021
Ten years running

Eat it bitches

LOL

LOL
GFY!

I have to be done with this crap. I need to learn to ignore a total moron like yourself AKCHOPPER. In fact, It's impossible to get into a battle of wits with you because you are basically unarmed in that arena. So have a good day moron.
Posted By: g5m Re: What a POS - 01/18/22

Since this has come up again--here-- I'm wondering if Jag was looking at the Republic as different from the USofA in some fashion. Because, Jag is an honorable man.

Words and meanings matter--"It depends on what the meanig of 'is' is" to quote a famous American.
Posted By: Mike78 Re: What a POS - 01/18/22
Cop was a full on punk
Originally Posted by g5m

Since this has come up again--here-- I'm wondering if Jag was looking at the Republic as different from the USofA in some fashion. Because, Jag is an honorable man.

Words and meanings matter--"It depends on what the meanig of 'is' is" to quote a famous American.

Amazing isnt it how so many Campfire supposed patriots who supported Trump and who push the attributes of our God given Constitution and know the election was illegal and thus stolen in an illegal coup and yet essentially turn on Trump and call him a liar.

Too bad so many are unable to think clearly enough to be able to connect the dots proving that.
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by g5m

Amazing isnt it how so many Campfire supposed patriots who supported Trump and who push the attributes of our God given Constitution and know the election was illegal and thus stolen in an illegal coup and yet essentially turn on Trump and call him a liar.

Too bad so many are unable to think clearly enough to be able to connect the dots proving that.

I'm amazed at the amount of different excuses you come up with to not pay a bet. Just pay it dude. Playing like Trump is still the president doesn't help anything moving forward. Being part of Trumps 2024 plan is what makes sense and would not be living in a fantasy world. Even Trump himself has moved in that direction. As bad as what the left pulled is, they have gotten away with it.
I'm telling you you will feel better and get all theser guys off your back to just pay the money. St Jude is a good cause! TRUMP 2024
Posted By: jaguartx Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Fughk you dude.

Youre too stupid to know what Im talking about and too stupid to want to know if what I said is correct.

Whose sockpuppet are you, btw?

BTW, I rarely deal with such dimbfughks without being paid. In your case, you're too stupid for me to want your money for my time.

Send a letter. Youre on ignore. grin
Now, you lucky dog, keep beating your gums and help me build post count It feels good too.
Now, you lucky dog, keep beating your gums and help me build post count It feels good too.

So do me a favor and tell me how this is going to play out. When are you going to over throw the left and put Trump back in office. Are you working with our military for your takeover or do you have your own militia? Trump 2024 is a real possibility! You are living a pipe dream. TRUMP 2024!!!
Posted By: 78CJ Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by g5m

Seriously,

Was a time when I would open your threads thinking there might be some semblance of reason contained in them. This whole bet deal killed it. You destroyed your own credibility. It is sad to see someone quote scripture yet not uphold their word. People wonder what is wrong with modern religion, you are a poster child. You have no honor. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yet you go on and on about Trump is the real president, you'll see. What? Sounds like the stupid kid in 6th grade. And you want others to accept you religiously and politically like you know something we don't know? I don't get involved in too much stuff here but move on man, you aren't helping anyone and are kind of pathetic at this point.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: What a POS - 01/19/22

LOL

LOL
GFY!

I have to be done with this crap. I need to learn to ignore a total moron like yourself AKCHOPPER. In fact, It's impossible to get into a battle of wits with you because you are basically unarmed in that arena. So have a good day moron.

You sound rattled. You're just not cut out for this sisse boy. LOL
Originally Posted by Mike78
Cop was a full on punk

Pretty much.

LOL

LOL
GFY!

You're sure a tough guy from the safety of your keyboard! Punks like you are always starting crap for no reason on the internet because in real life they are miserable little pukes. You would never talk to me like that face to face but on the keyboard your a real tough guy.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Originally Posted by g5m

Seriously,

Was a time when I would open your threads thinking there might be some semblance of reason contained in them. This whole bet deal killed it. You destroyed your own credibility. It is sad to see someone quote scripture yet not uphold their word. People wonder what is wrong with modern religion, you are a poster child. You have no honor. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yet you go on and on about Trump is the real president, you'll see. What? Sounds like the stupid kid in 6th grade. And you want others to accept you religiously and politically like you know something we don't know? I don't get involved in too much stuff here but move on man, you aren't helping anyone and are kind of pathetic at this point.

Nailed it.

LOL

LOL
GFY!

Hahaha. Tff.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
There are a lot of cop hating internet tough guys on this thread. I've shot my share of Pit Bulls on drug house raids. I'd much rather face an armed suspect than a vicious dog. I take no pride in killing dogs that were doing what they were trained to do. That being said, I'm not going to let one bite me if I can help it.

Ron
Posted By: mirage243 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Nothing will get the Fire riled up quite like pigs and dog killin'. Especially in the same thread. 🤣🤣😍
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I'd much rather face an armed suspect than a vicious dog.

Ron

You're a dumbass
"The cop told me I should have shot the dogs" face it, you got skeered by a couple Corgis.....LOL

Internet Tough guy. LOL

Have your Mom make you a hot pocket to keep your pie hole shut.Get the fck outta here Kevin !
Posted By: callnum Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Between waffle’n on the bet and being a Qtard jag lost any credibility he had. And it wasn’t much.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Nothing will get the Fire riled up quite like pigs and dog killin'. Especially in the same thread. 🤣🤣😍

Hahaha, tff. Winner, winner....
Between waffle’n on the bet and being a Qtard jag lost any credibility he had. And it wasn’t much.

We all know why you're here, and I'm starting to believe he's here for the same reason. Go away.
There are a lot of cop hating internet tough guys on this thread. I've shot my share of Pit Bulls on drug house raids. I'd much rather face an armed suspect than a vicious dog. I take no pride in killing dogs that were doing what they were trained to do. That being said, I'm not going to let one bite me if I can help it.

Ron

God bless you for taking out those pits. Wish there were more like you. Also wish you could take out more armed guilty suspects.

Did you take out any that just walked up to smell you?
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
No, I didn't

Ron
No, I didn't

Ron

I figured. God bless

Ron

God bless you for taking out those pits. Wish there were more like you. Also wish you could take out more armed guilty suspects.

Did you take out any that just walked up to smell you?

How about this, you make things right by paying your 1K to St Jude's and when Trump regains control of the WH prior to 2024 I will send you your 1K and donate another 2K to St Jude's. I would think any honorable man of the cloth such as yourself would certainly see that as a win-win.
Posted By: Higginez Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
78CJ for the win tonight!

Tired of crazy, extremist Q schidt myself.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
How many armed guilty suspects have walked up and smelled you?
Originally Posted by Higginez

So is the Fake News MSM.

Cant help but click on it though, can you? whistle

None, he's another cop that is full of [bleep].

So is the Fake News MSM.

That's why some of us rely on men to be men and get tired of the same old keyboard prophet B.S.

Youre asking the rong guy, but i hope he takes those out before they are close enough to smell him. May God bless and protect him.

So is the Fake News MSM.

That's why some of us rely on men to be men and get tired of the same old keyboard prophet B.S.

You're here to fuel the flames of division with your wild asz crap that you post. It's getting clearer by the day. Otherwise you would have shown some integrity.
You're here to fuel the flames of division with your wild asz crap that you post. It's getting clearer by the day. Otherwise you would have shown some integrity.

Bravo!

So is the Fake News MSM.

No, I really don't click on much any more but between you and Camper it's tough to find clickable content. Be relevant, or go away.

So is the Fake News MSM.

Why is it dumbfughks like you are always so stupid you want to shoot the messenger?

Answer: Because you are a dumbfughk.

Those who arent dumbfughks like to be shown the Patriots are in control and everything is going to be ok. You wont be forced to get the jab and you wont have to give up your guns because the Patriots are in control. Lighten up, Karen, the sky isnt falling.
What are you, a dimocrap? Sorry to tell you the bad news.
Tff.
wink

So is the Fake News MSM.

Why is it dumbfughks like you are always so stupid you want to shoot the messenger?

Those who arent dumbfughks like to be shown the Patriots are in control and everything is going to be ok. You wont be forced to get the jab and you wont have to give up your guns because the Patriots are in control. Lighten up, Karen, the sky isnt falling.
Tff.
wink

Projecting I see, no worries Benedict, I'll be just fine. It's the boomers I'm worried about.
So, you think im liying, right?
Im waiting, you POS. Im not the Benedict here. Youre too much of a dumbfughk to know im just telling you the same exact thing Trump told millions Saturday night in Az.

We all know why you're here, and I'm starting to believe he's here for the same reason. Go away.

Not going anywhere boomer.

LOL
Posted By: Raferman Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Only thirsty ass gingers stay were they're not wanted calls4cum.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Only thirsty ass gingers stay were they're not wanted calls4cum.

And you lonely boomers.
Everyone likes me here besides you and Happer Tramper.

No
Don't get upset because you share no common ground with strait males.
#liveyourtruth

So is the Fake News MSM.

Tff.
wink

Projecting I see, no worries Benedict, I'll be just fine. It's the boomers I'm worried about.

Man, O.k., so you are the messiah? And us simpletons should merely wait for your word. Newsflash, some of us are capable of interpreting the trajectory of our nation without fawning over some DU plant that wants to give hope to all of the "dumbfughks" that rely on the Campfire to give them hope to espouse at the next morning coffee...

Or maybe you have some actual integrity and will uphold your word?

Otherwise, ya, maybe you are just callnum's sock puppet?
You miss the point entirely. Que tells us WTF is going on with Trump. Christ is the Messiah, and used Moses and King David and King Cyrus as HE is now using Trump.

HE is MAGA with Trump.
You miss the point entirely. Que tells us WTF is going on with Trump. Christ is the Messiah, and used Moses and King David and King Cyrus as HE is now using Trump.

HE is MAGA with Trump.

Deflection, nice try. You've got deception and projection covered. What's next?

Back to credibility.
If you aren't who I think you are, prove me wrong, in reality.

I need to go clean the driveway, cause us Karen's sure like tractors......
Pretty simple. You proved you cant comprehend the truth. I expect its because you cant handle it.

Do you want to pay for my time conversing with you?

PS. How much do you think i care WTF you think i am you stupid pos?
Lotta hate in jags posts for such a devout Christian. God doesn't put hate in mans heart, that's Satans territory.
Jag be all....

Posted By: 19352012 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Jag be all....

The YouTube comments say this group is called White Sabbath. Lololololol
Guns N' Moses
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Jag be all....

Holy Wow! Where do you begin with that?

😳

🦫
Not quite everybody ass hole.
Posted By: kingston Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
That dog appeared to be greeting the cops. The tail was wagging. From what I can see in the video, the shooting is a real bad look. Particularly that he fired 6 or 7 or more shots.

I can't ascertain the dog's breed or any other details, but read that it's a pitbull and that they're illegal where the incident took place. I'll admit to being strongly prejudiced against the breed.

I have black labs. I'd hope a cop coming here would know the difference.
Posted By: smokepole Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Guns N' Moses

Judas Priest....
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
All cops are cowards.

That's a pretty broad brush....even for this place.

How soon you foget the blm riots...........Every one of them is a govt. Cuck. Cowards.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Anyone who is a real policeman gets a bit of admiration from me. At least until they act like less than a policeman. I've watched lots of inmates out in an exercise yard with very little backup and still don't have the cojones to be a policeman. This guy shooting a dog where I couldn't see how the dog was acting is kind of hard to judge. For me he would have had to change his doggie attitude to get shot. What I saw was friendly. Good luck with the arguing. Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Some guys lick boots, some don't.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
What a POS

LOL

Forgot to mention. Love seeing you hang around sniffing my farts all the time. Lol.

Fuggin loser.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by kingston
That dog appeared to be greeting the cops. The tail was wagging. From what I can see in the video, the shooting is a real bad look. Particularly that he fired 6 or 7 or more shots.

I can't ascertain the dog's breed or any other details, but read that it's a pitbull and that they're illegal where the incident took place. I'll admit to being strongly prejudiced against the breed.

I have black labs. I'd hope a cop coming here would know the difference.

The Wagging Tail Barometer seems to be unreliable with this breed.
What a POS

LOL

Forgot to mention. Love seeing you hang around sniffing my farts all the time. Lol.

Fuggin loser.

He loves it too. He loved smelling Zero's and Killerys too.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What a POS - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by viking
Cuba?

kinda, Miami.

Miami Gardens. Even worse.

Those idiots let the dog out on the cop on purpose. Guaranteed. Seen it. Had it done to me on more than one occasion.

Unfortunately, the dog got what the owners should have.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: What a POS - 01/19/22

HE is MAGA with Trump.

You really, truly believe the Almighty Lord of the Eternal Universe really gives a flying fug about who runs this little corner of this measly planet at this point in time?

Really?????

Just like He cared who ran Russia from 1935-1985?
Or Cambodia from 76-79?
Or China since Mao took over?
Or Italy during the rise of the Fascists?
Or every little schitthole in Africa with its own little Warlord?

Prayers and Prophecy may make you feel good. Bullets change regimes.
© 24hourcampfire