Home
I’d like to have one of their cars, don’t know why.
We have been misled maybe even lied to?
Well I’m shocked!!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Well I’m shocked!!

Hahahaha!

An electrifying admission!
Posted By: efw Re: What do you know about Tesla? - 01/17/22
Originally Posted by 700LH
We have been misled may be even lied to?

He was a genius but the media created their own stories
Pretty good band.
I only know this. The manufacturing plant is 15 miles from my house.
She is sexy, sometimes I put her video on mute and watch her..
Nikola Tesla was way above others like Edison. Edison was first a businessman. Second a scientist/inventor. Edison liked DC current, for everything. AC was the future. Edison tried to prove that AC was dangerous. He pretty much tried to ruin Tesla. Maybe he did, because Tesla died broke.
Tesla made piles of money but spent many years and $$ working on wireless lighting. We still don't have that today. He spent all he had with success and failures. In his later years he lived in a series of hotels and left a string of unpaid bills behind him.

Not on subject but he looked a lot like Groucho Marx but with a real mustache.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

[Linked Image from api.time.com]
Originally Posted by persiandog
She is sexy, sometimes I put her video on mute and watch her..

🤮
There’s a ton of “Tesla was so great” commentary in the last few years and Edison was a sham and thief sentiment lately. I’m curious how much of that was the case, versus the current flavor of the month is Tesla motors and how much of current electric cars is driving the emotion of Tesla the guy being so great. Maybe he was, maybe not, I don’t know. But it almost feels like wokism and cancel culture.
Because of Edison and Westinghouse, very few even know who Tesla is. Every time you turn on a light, it is due to the genius of Tesla, not Edison.
I know my dad made a [bleep] load on the Tesla stock he just sold.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Because of Edison and Westinghouse, very few even know who Tesla is. Every time you turn on a light, it is due to the genius of Tesla, not Edison.
\
Bingo! He saved Westinghouse.

© 24hourcampfire