Home
Posted By: jaguartx Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bruin Ruin?

I died.
Posted By: RupertBear Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Maybe he donwanna communicate with cheapskate welchers.
RB
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

LOL

I have it right now it’s been three days for me but has been very mild. Symptoms are different from a typical cold for me but less severe than a bad cold maybe just slightly more severe than a mild one. A slight fever comes and goes same for a mild headache and not feeling quite right. I’ve mostly kept my sense of taste and have a drippy nose but not so much to keep me from breathing through my nose.

My wife is just getting over it. She’s a diet and fitness buff that hates to admit when she is sick but it had her laid out on the couch with muscle aches, and no energy for four days.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

You are in my prayers, hopefully you recover in 3 days.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

LOL

I have it right now it’s been three days for me but has been very mild. Symptoms are different from a typical cold for me but less severe than a bad cold maybe just slightly more severe than a mild one. A slight fever comes and goes same for a mild headache and not feeling quite right. I’ve mostly kept my sense of taste and have a drippy nose but not so much to keep me from breathing through my nose.

My wife is just getting over it. She’s a diet and fitness buff that hates to admit when she is sick but it had her laid out on the couch with muscle aches, and no energy for four days.

I haven't had any bad symptoms, but it's still clinging on with some weird ones. Weird flushing feeling now and then where I'll start feeling overheated for a prolonged time has been hitting the last 3-4 days. Saturday (day 7) I noticed loss of taste. I'm also having weird sensations in extremities, especially my lower legs and feet where it feel like very mild pins and needles. Also, I never really had any fatigue with it the first week, but I'm pretty tired lately and am about to head for bed.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

You are in my prayers, hopefully you recover in 3 days.

I should be so lucky. 😀
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

LOL

I haven't had any bad symptoms, but it's still clinging on with some weird ones. Weird flushing feeling now and then where I'll start feeling overheated for a prolonged time has been hitting the last 3-4 days. Saturday (day 7) I noticed loss of taste. I'm also having weird sensations in extremities, especially my lower legs and feet where it feel like very mild pins and needles. Also, I never really had any fatigue with it the first week, but I'm pretty tired lately and am about to head for bed.

That weird flushing feeling you described is exactly what I’ve had and was thinking about when I said mild fever. That was my first symptom. A warm sweaty feeling that comes over me.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
You guys are hitting menopause!

Seriously, get well, soon.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

Whatever you do don't do that...... or you will be voting demorat!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

Damn!

Pears sent.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

Again?

Sheesh!
Hold into the afterlife….
Posted By: smokepole Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

Again?

Sheesh!
Hold into the afterlife….

You're thinking of bigsqueeze.
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
I’ve been feeling terrible, sore back, sore arms and legs are killing me, runny nose also. Been moving schist out of the house for the past four days to have laminate flooring installed. Bitch moving the entire house to the shop.
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

I thought there was a policy of silence from the other side
Posted By: milespatton Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
That sounds a lot the very first symptoms of when I started having type II diabetes. Quite some time before it got bad enough for me to go to the Dr. and get diagnosed. Had all of that but not losing smell or taste, That was years before china started giving out the Kung Flu. miles
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

How's Roy doing?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

I thought there was a policy of silence from the other side

Lol, Scot is his own man, he doesn't follow policy.........
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Is the squirts still a symptom of the wu-flu?

Sheesh!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
If it is, I’m a long hauler
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Anyone heard from - 01/18/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

How's Roy doing?

Hahaha. Winner, winner,..
© 24hourcampfire