Home
at a fundraising event. Something tells me he won’t be taking much home from there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottTParkinson/status/1483259811491987458
I bet he sees jeebus after his BF skull fu cks him.
I really couldn't understand what the young lady said but his response didn't serve him well. As JoeBob says, that fundraiser probably wasn't.
i don’t have a dog in this fight but i bet that crenshaw is the type of politician who, if unreelected, chooses a cushy dc gig as a beltway bandit and doesn’t return home.
LOL at “Eyepatch McCain.” That’s a most excellent and fitting name for him.
No coins for him at that event
He is a sissy
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He corrected grammar and punctuation

We love doing that on the campfire
Glad people see through his phony-ass

Yep

“I’m not going to have my faith questioned…”

What a Liberal douschenozzle
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Glad people see through his phony-ass

For sure !!
Not a Crenshaw fan BY FAR, but the girls lost me after Rosa Parks...
Some people see things that aren't really there. He didn't handle it the best, but it's nothing. These comments sound like state media.
Originally Posted by slumlord
He corrected grammar and punctuation.

We love doing that on the campfire.

You left two periods out of your post. I corrected your post. You're welcome!

laugh
His response won't play well on video, but I highly doubt a kid decided to ask a gotcha style question using an out-of-context religious quote at a political fundraiser. People who try to use their own kids as political pawns are as bad as the politicians themselves. And that's really saying something...
I wouldn't vote for him for anything.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

She is reading a direct quote from Crenshaw.

Crenshaw went on a radio show or podcast and talked about the need for Americans to have heroic figures they all looked up too. Then he said “Like Jesus or Superman. Or even REAL PEOPLE like Rosa Parks.”

She was questioning him about his apparent belief that Jesus is a comic book figure like Superman and not a real person like Rosa Parks.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Crenshaw went on a radio show or podcast and talked about the need for Americans to have heroic figures they all looked up too. Then he said “Like Jesus or Superman. Or even REAL PEOPLE like Rosa Parks.”

She was questioning him about his apparent belief that Jesus is a comic book figure like Superman and not a real person like Rosa Parks.

He's gotta play both sides or his boss Claus Schwab won't let him back into the club house.
Great photo shop from the Twitter replies. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
For a man to puff up on a little girl at the drop of a hat like that shows he is scared and knows that come election time he will reap what he sowed.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

laugh

Ok

You know de ruleS

Post a pic of an animal with a cloven hoof

laugh

Ok

You know de ruleS

laugh

Ok

You know de ruleS

Well played.
I posted a message on his instagram account asking him for stock tips. Hope he gets back with me. I need some hot tips.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
He seemed pretty defensive. When he was first in office I thought he might be ok. Turns out I was wrong. Always remember if its a politician it's a 99.99% chance it's a total jerk.

Bb
at a fundraising event. Something tells me he won’t be taking much home from there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottTParkinson/status/1483259811491987458

PTL. You nailed the bastid. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
He seemed pretty defensive. When he was first in office I thought he might be ok. Turns out I was wrong. Always remember if its a politician it's a 99.99% chance it's a total jerk.

Bb

Klaus Schwab named him and Tulsi and Mark Zukerberg as the NWO up and comers.,

laugh

Yellow flag thrown.

U should have first consulted with Eyepatch McCain to confirm your authority to correct punctuation.

Your faith is now compromised.

😂😂

There's a reason I have an inherent distrust of Squids.

Then I dislike him even more. Roas Parks (as you probably know) was FAR from the unassuming, innocent victim...
Nonsense.

He is a hero and should be worshipped as such.
I send him a big fat NO WAY everytime I get an email from him begging for money.
This isn't the first time he's blown up because of being questioned. He flew off the handle and threatened some young conservatives who were asking him some tough questions about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Nonsense.

I sense an issue here...
Originally Posted by stevelyn

And you being?....
Nonsense.

I sense an issue here...

Not at all.

Everyone who served is a hero.

If we had busses up here I would give up my seat every time.
[
Everyone who served is a hero.

You must not have served, for if you had, you'd think otherwise..but thanks for confirming my initial question..
Balderdash!
Nice word....
Originally Posted by boatammo
I send him a big fat NO WAY everytime I get an email from him begging for money.

Don't know if I've ever got an email from him. Prolly one buried in the Trash folder with all the Marjorie Taylor Greene emails.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Don't know if I've ever got an email from him. Prolly one buried in the Trash folder with all the Marjorie Taylor Greene emails.

You guys get emails begging for money from politicians in states you dont live in?
His service has nothing to do with his political foibles. I can respect one and detest the other. He’s still a RINO hypocrite.

You guys get emails begging for money from politicians in states you dont live in?

Yup. Constantly. I'm guessing it's because of RNC sharing my email address.

And you being?....

Ground pounder. But you are known quantity, so it wasn't directed at you.

Yup. Constantly. I'm guessing it's because of RNC sharing my email address.

Fugg.

And you being?....

Ground pounder. But you are known quantity, so it wasn't directed at you.

I'm just "sensitive"...
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This isn't the first time he's blown up because of being questioned. He flew off the handle and threatened some young conservatives who were asking him some tough questions about a year ago.

Well, Biden is well known for doing the same thing( Remember the UAW guys and the Dog Faced Pony Soldier) and this technique afforded him 80 Million votes in 2020.

So it just might be that Eye Patch McCain is taking one out his hero Joe Biden’s playbook .

Or he is just as big an ass hole as Biden.
Anyone that sees the need to tell someone to not question their faith needs to have it questioned. I see that as a red flag that there are deeper issues, hidden, going on. Know them by the fruits of their labors!
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Anyone that sees the need to tell someone to not question their faith needs to have it questioned. I see that as a red flag that there are deeper issues, hidden, going on. Know them by the fruits of their labors!

Speaking of Red Flags, Eyepatch McCain supports Red Flag Laws.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Speaking of Red Flags, Eyepatch McCain supports Red Flag Laws.

Should that surprise any of us? The motto of people like is this "he who knows all need not be questioned".
My old man sends Crenshaw $25 a month

I was going thru his checkbook the other day 🤪

Gonna have to have a talk with pops. He’s turning into a 79 year old RUBE that watches 10 hours of Fox News a day.

He was hooking Kristy Noem up too, we need to at least score a pheasant hunt outta that one.
Crenshaw is dead to me now.
But gawd...last thing I need is him switching Infowars, Freedom Pundit,Gateway Hill, Brighteon, Happy Camper Network, 700 Club, etc

Maybe foxnews and 25 to Crenshaw is the lesser of the stupidity

I do, and I’ve never donated to any political critter. Renews my drivers license last mont my and now I get email from the DNC and Joe Biden. The DMV better now have changed my to a damn Democrat.
Originally Posted by Hudge

I do, and I’ve never donated to any political critter. Renews my drivers license last mont my and now I get email from the DNC and Joe Biden. The DMV better now have changed my to a damn Democrat.

Makes it easier for them to vote for you.
© 24hourcampfire