Home
Posted By: Diesel Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
First off, I would not, could not watch him. I have high blood pressure. 😉

But my question is what drug are they using to keep this guy somewhat coherent (using that loosely)? Does anyone have any insight on how he is able to go for periods of consciousness while absolutely losing it for others? Do you think there is some experimental elixir that props him up?

Seriously, I have had family that had Altheimer's and none if it was like this.

From observations on the other thread, he faded out near the end. which means the drug wore off or fatigue set in.

Baffling.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
Crystal meth
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
Or a horses dose of Adderall
Posted By: miguel Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
Cocaine
Posted By: MARCEL Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
Guaranteed its the strongest they can clinically give him without killing him
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
Meth, Adderall and cocaine cocktail.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/19/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Crystal meth

Hitler took it daily to help him keep going.
Posted By: rlott Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
There is nothing wrong with Biden. He was born a retard loser and will die a retard loser.

Posted By: ironbender Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Who for two hours?
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Whatever they gave him it started wearing off real fast.what a fugging asshat. Sad part is, some actually believes his bumbling contradictory ass.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Joe gets the banana boat.

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by MARCEL

^^^This^^^

They need to Double the dosage ! 😬
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
I know that I’ve read what kinda drug they use to treat dementia patients . I also remember that the stuff makes them incontinent, which kinda explains his chiting himself.
I consider this to be abuse of the elderly, but then that bastard’s so crooked he could eat nails and chit corkscrews, so I can’t feel too bad.
The truth is, he’s never done one useful thing in his life. As a public servant, the only person he’s served is himself, although Hunter’s doing pretty well too. He’s purely working for the same outfit of commies and globalist who were pulling Zero’s strings.
I figure there’s a special place in hell, but who am I to judge.
I only know that he’s doing his best to destroy the country I love.
7mm
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Bidens speeches really aren't that bad..........

Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by MARCEL

should give him more
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22

Originally Posted by Diesel
First off, I would not, could not watch him. I have high blood pressure. 😉

But my question is what drug are they using to keep this guy somewhat coherent (using that loosely)? Does anyone have any insight on how he is able to go for periods of consciousness while absolutely losing it for others? Do you think there is some experimental elixir that props him up?

Seriously, I have had family that had Altheimer's and none if it was like this.

From observations on the other thread, he faded out near the end. which means the drug wore off or fatigue set in.

Baffling.

When you find out tell us. Because I can’t figure it out either. Although I knew a guy with advanced dementia, and when on his meds he could be lucid. When I saw him the next time however, he had no notion I had previously visited him.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Maybe Hunter knows.
Posted By: skeen Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Meth, Adderall and cocaine cocktail.

And a solid exercise regimen.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: las Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Only for derision...
Posted By: centershot Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Wonder if he needed a diaper to make it 2 hours?
Posted By: Sheister Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Catching the highlights from Tucker Carlson was the best I could do and even that was hard to watch... who the heck could watch that imbecile for two hours spewing his barely understandable rhetoric and stay sane (if they aren't being paid to do it)?
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
I listened to 25 minutes of it yesterday on the way home from work. 80% of what he said was a lie. I musta said the word "Lie" at least 50 times on the way home. The most outrageous thing he said was that he's a Capitalist. Good Lord, I almost wrecked the truck.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Two hours of that illegitimate scum ??? GMAFB. I can't even watch two minutes of that imbecile. As a matter of fact, I haven't watched a puppet show since way back when Howdy Doody was still on TV.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
The most outrageous thing he said was that he's a Capitalist. Good Lord, I almost wrecked the truck.

I promise you he is expecting his cut of the profits Hunter makes selling paintings....so there is that.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
I will always believe that the only reason Obummer selected him as Vice was because he knew he if elected, he would be the first Black president, and could be assassinated. And he knew nobody was gonna do that, and Bidumb be the filler. Brilliant on his part but, awful for the Country.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Adrenochrome
Posted By: Sheister Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by roverboy
I will always believe that the only reason Obummer selected him as Vice was because he knew he if elected, he would be the first Black president. And he knew nobody was gonna do that, and Bidumb be the filler. Brilliant on his part but, awful for the Country.

Same reason Biden picked Harris for VP... only person dumber than Biden on the ticket and he knows no one wants to take the chance of offing him and having Kamala as the Pres.... one of his puppet masters was thinking ahead but I still think Kamala is going to push Joe down a flight of stairs any day now....
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/20/22
Methamphetamine

Worked for the Germans, hell it was a center pin of the Blitzkrieg.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
Body double with a mask. Biden is dead from the feet up.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Brain dead asswipes like Biden are immune to brain freezes.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
Amphetamines
Posted By: Diesel Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by roverboy
I will always believe that the only reason Obummer selected him as Vice was because he knew he if elected, he would be the first Black president. And he knew nobody was gonna do that, and Bidumb be the filler. Brilliant on his part but, awful for the Country.

Same reason Biden picked Harris for VP... only person dumber than Biden on the ticket and he knows no one wants to take the chance of offing him and having Kamala as the Pres.... one of his puppet masters was thinking ahead but I still think Kamala is going to push Joe down a flight of stairs any day now....

The only reason I can come up for Biden's survival is nobody would want to waste their life for his.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
the title of this thread sounds like torture
Posted By: roverboy Re: Biden for Two Hours - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by rem141r
the title of this thread sounds like torture

Yeah, they should use it at Guantanamo Bay. Some panseys were talking about how bad water boarding was.
© 24hourcampfire