Home
Posted By: SandBilly More karma for Alec Baldwin - 01/20/22
Being sued for 25 million by the sister of a fallen Marine. Hope he goes broke, and to prison.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/family-of-marine-killed-in-afghanistan-sues-alec-baldwin/amp/
I saw that yesterday. Baldwinn is a douche no doubt. But $25 mil because of a tweet?
Karma’s a Bitch.
Not sure if that will float.
The communications between them started as private messages. His decision to move it public might cost him some, but not $25M.
Her attorney says he has a lot of money, it needs to be enough that it gets his attention. I agree
It's like Rittenhouse suing CNN. Suing for a million doesn't even get their attention. That's pocket change. To get justice, you have to hit them with a big hammer.
Posted By: Mike78 Re: More karma for Alec Baldwin - 01/20/22
He's the one throwing stones and a known murderer
Pure irony from the article quoting Baldwin...

“Your activities resulted in the unlawful destruction of government property, the death of a law enforcement officer, an assault on the certification of the presidential election. I reposted your photo. Good luck,” Baldwin wrote
Posted By: DMc Re: More karma for Alec Baldwin - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's like Rittenhouse suing CNN. Suing for a million doesn't even get their attention. That's pocket change. To get justice, you have to hit them with a big hammer.

Heard it was 400 mil.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Pure irony from the article quoting Baldwin...

“Your activities resulted in the unlawful destruction of government property, the death of a law enforcement officer, an assault on the certification of the presidential election. I reposted your photo. Good luck,” Baldwin wrote

No kidding, Barry.

Hope she gets every penny and then some.
© 24hourcampfire