Home
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...action-is-absolutely-outrageous-n2602096
Drunk, on drugs, or just stupid?

Maybe if she had got her fourth shot...
People who believe COVID means instant death. Sheeples.

BTW I'm COVID positive, recovering now, as is my wife, we're quarantining, treating the symptoms
She took herself out of a lot of guy's dating pools with one little vid. Good for your dating age fellas to know who's nuts early on.
She votes too
Coffee, sandwiches and giving it up. Anything else and you're on your own with females...
Mass formation psychosis writ large.

The Left has created a beast they can never even hope to control.
Originally Posted by bluefish
She took herself out of a lot of guy's dating pools with one little vid. Good for your dating age fellas to know who's nuts early on.

^^^THIS^^^

Hilarious laugh
You'd think she'd be too embarrassed to post that.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

^^^THIS^^^

Hilarious laugh

This won’t deter many dudes… gentlemen yes, but the limp-wristed pansie-assed soy boys this bitch would be attracted to will expect this sort of drama as a matter of course.

They ain’t called simps for nothing…
lol. Hope she’s sterile.
Welcome to the dumbing down of America. Plenty of ignorant sheeple dependent upon the benevolent rulers. It's O.K. honey; we will give you a free booster shot and that will fix everything. You can trust us. We would never lie to you.
They dont know there are treatments available. Like Jell0, all they can see in intubation and death staring them in the face. Same goes for many Drs and Rns too. They've seen what happens to many and believe their god Faukki. No horse wormer for them.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They dont know there are treatments available. Like Jell0, all they can see in intubation and death staring them in the face. Same goes for many Drs and Rns too. They've seen what happens to many and believe their god Faukki. No horse wormer for them.

Available Treatments aren’t all that available.

There are no treatments available here at any of the major Clinics and Hospitals, that includes the Mayo Clinic in Rochester.

Monoclonal are available by lottery only, one must be over 65 and a person of color in order to get on the lottery.

The only option is to find a Doctor in private practice that will treat you and one that is not beholding to the
DC Bureaucrats.

Then you must find a Pharmasey that will fill their prescriptions.

Yeah, treatments are out there if you know where to look and do some research, but don’t expect your doctor if affiliated with a Major Health Care facility to offer any form of treatment.
Induced, acquired or inherited it matters not. A willful stupid public display of mental illness.
There is that, due to a POS Dimocrap, Steve.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Who says it has to be either or, I am think it is all 3
My money says it’s fake.

Not very convincing.
What a flipping baby. This is what the new generation has become. I see it all the damn time. Still a few real people left out there anyway.
Sister is a FNP and CRNA at a small hospital near the border. So starting in early 20 the patients come in w blue lips as the CDC advised and she would end up having to intubate many and ship them off to San Antonio, many to die, when openings allowed.

She catches it and has to go home, gets on Hydroxychloroquine, horse wormer, inhaled budesonide, etc.

Gets well, goes back to work to a small surprise party of HC workers who are so happy she survived. She looked them in the eye and said, "There are cures, you know". Even the surgeons had believed the Faukki/CDC BS line.
I thought she said " oh my God I farted".
Originally Posted by steve4102
They dont know there are treatments available. ...

Yeah, treatments are out there if you know where to look and do some research, but don’t expect your doctor if affiliated with a Major Health Care facility to offer any form of treatment.

Sheeple want to be led. Like everything else in their lives, they refuse to take responsibility for their own health...
Originally Posted by cra1948
My money says it’s fake.

Not very convincing.

Yup...
It's Tic-Toc for fūck sakes. The only thing more hilarious is some of the comments here. grin
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Sheeple want to be led. Like everything else in their lives, they refuse to take responsibility for their own health...

Wouldn’t going to see your Primary Doctor whom you have relied on for your personal health for years fall under “taking responsibility” for one’s health, or no.

"Marriage pool" not dating pool.
I dunno, could be true. I know of a woman in her 40’s who had a complete breakdown when she found out she was primary contact. Bawling, panic. Probably one of the biggest leftists you will ever meet.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
My money says it’s fake.

Not very convincing.

Yup...
It's Tic-Toc for fūck sakes. The only thing more hilarious is some of the comments here. grin

Yeah it's fake. This look like her a little younger?

Wouldn’t going to see your Primary Doctor whom you have relied on for your personal health for years fall under “taking responsibility” for one’s health, or no.

If one is aware that there are effective therapeutics, but, refuses to seek them out when their doctor refuses to prescribe them, then NO. They are not taking responsibility. They are abdicating responsibility to their doctor.
Had to be a fake acting.

NOBODY can be that stupid.

Or can they?

LMAO.

😂😂😂
It's fake. This place is so gullible.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

There are plenty of kooks here for sure.
Originally Posted by EdM

People here are no different than anywhere. Most are ready to jump right in and agree with anything that seems supportive of their own bias, opinion or belief.
Fake or not, shes so stupid as to be a mudshark.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Had to be a fake acting.

Or can they?

Hey LD, you saw the Gorilla Glue girl right? Our country has turned into a giant The Far Side cartoon.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Had to be a fake acting.

Or can they?

Hey LD, you saw the Gorilla Glue girl right? Our country has turned into a giant The Far Side cartoon.

No! Didn't see Gorilla Glue girl. Where's she at?
Originally Posted by EdM

People here are no different than anywhere. Most are ready to jump right in and agree with anything that seems supportive of their own bias, opinion or belief.

Yes. I support my own bias. Thank you.

Lol.

😂😂😂
Had to be a fake acting.

Or can they?

She took offense to the word "gorilla".
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Maybe if she had got her fourth shot...

Modern white female,...my money is on stupid.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Relax lady..
You got more of a chance dying in the next 90 mins from a planet killer comet or asteroid hitting earth...

Branch Covidians.......🥴🥴🥴🥴

I'm told the crazy ones are the best in the sack
Originally Posted by renegade50
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Relax lady..
You got more of a chance dying in the next 90 mins from a planet killer comet or asteroid hitting earth...

We just had one big as a walmart supercenter pass this past week, about a million miles out. That’s close astronomically speaking

Rocky didnt mention it either, I kept waiting *unless* I missed a post. Linux and Strongbad’s green screen emails are more important it seems.
A comet or a Karen?

I've seen some big Karen's pass....
Too funny!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
A comet or a Karen?

I've seen some big Karen's pass....

Lol,

What was she passing?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Steve4102: Sad!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Had to be a fake acting.

Or can they?

Here's the link to the thread on this forum. It used to have a video of her; but, I'm not sure it's still there. One could probably google it. Anyway, the link: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15772598/1
Some poor bastid is probably going to marry that someday.
If that video is real, she's been fully indoctrinated. She probably drives around in her car by herself wearing a mask.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/01/08/the-eight-degrees-of-ignorance-and-stupidity/

Sixth Degree (Unyielding Stupidity): At this stage the Unyielding Stupid express total unwillingness to accept any fact presented to them that is contrary to their own presumptions, regardless of even monumental levels of proof from all other sources.

They also tend to accept new information as “factual” based on a very low initial bar of proof, especially if presented to them by a source they blindly assign credibility.

Also counterintuitively, these individuals are also easily manipulated by others who they’ve assigned expertise or kinship. They tend to place greater importance on the person or ideal they devote themselves to rather than the information or events presented by that person. So by extension they blindly follow a few because they both lack the ability to effectively think for themselves and that everyone else who might disagree is wrong.
Originally Posted by slumlord
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Relax lady..

We just had one big as a walmart supercenter pass this past week, about a million miles out. That’s close astronomically speaking

Rocky didnt mention it either, I kept waiting *unless* I missed a post. Linux and Strongbad’s green screen emails are more important it seems.

I read about that.
Tied into a article about some satellite crash into em experiment to deflect near earh objects.

Pretty interesting stuff.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Some poor bastid is probably going to marry that someday.

Aint no probably about it...

Lol!!!
Someone will insert tab A into slot B in that Branch Covidian..
Fall in love.
Make other little Branch Covidians ...

If one is aware that there are effective therapeutics, but, refuses to seek them out when their doctor refuses to prescribe them, then NO. They are not taking responsibility. They are abdicating responsibility to their doctor.

Not what I asked, but I get what you are saying
This could be a staged video.
OMG that was hilarious.

If any of our daughters acted like that,I'd be shocked.

Originally Posted by IZH27
Induced, acquired or inherited it matters not. A willful stupid public display of mental illness.

That girl has been watching way too many movies and teevee shows where actresses have to cry, so they fake it. She's not too good at faking her crying. Standard stuff. She will never make it in Hollywood. wink

L.W.
It's embarrassing regardless of whether she is acting or not. Someone that age acting like a two year old.
Originally Posted by slumlord
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Relax lady..

If one that big hit, let’s say in middle Russia, I wonder what the effects here in the lower 48 would be and how quick we would feel it??!
Just FYI, take early treatment into your own hands; plan ahead. https://www.alldaychemist.com
And THAT is what happened to deflave.
BOOOOOOSTER if only she had her booster. LMAO!!
Fugging jab aint stopping [bleep].
Had to be a fake acting.

Or can they?

Here's the link to the thread on this forum. It used to have a video of her; but, I'm not sure it's still there. One could probably google it. Anyway, the link: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15772598/1

Thanks. No question what "she" is.
That lady is acting for the camera, to get attention on social media.

You are watching what amounts to a poorly produced no budget half scripted "reality" show.
It's not just fear.

People think they are so much better than those around them.
The vaxxed are even worse.

OTHER people get this, (because it's bad)!

NOT ME! I wash my hands, wear a mask.....I am safe!

Think back just a few weeks, there were campaigns supporting the
vaxxed who got sick. Telling them they were still good people...

People are so self centered today its disgusting.
You guys got duped.
© 24hourcampfire