Home
will never be the same.
Thought he was great as Bob.
I had that “Bat Outta Hell” on cassette playing on an 8 Track adapter in my ‘72 Monte Carlo. I think it was the first cassette I ever bought. I plum wore it out and had to buy another one.
RIP Marvin Lee Aday. He had some really great music.
The tunes bring back some good memories for me.
7mm
Noooooooo
Actually with his health problems, I'm surprised he made it this long
Love Rocky Horror Cult movie!
Not Meatloaf again?!
Another Boomer icon gone. RIP.
What is it that makes super artistic people so dam weird.

You could see that he should be artistic!
MIke Aday died? Well darn
So, how do you address him? Meat? Mr. Loaf?
Like him, or.not, the guy sold over 100 million records and was in 65 movies.
2 out of 3 ain't bad, RIP Mr. Aday!
Funny, just recently introduced some young co-workers to “Paradise”. They liked it and bought more of his music. Sorry to learn of his passing.
Never, and I mean never, cared for his music.

RIP, though.
Crappy Friday to wake up to this. Meatloaf was awesome... Had Bat Out Of Hell on cassette.

Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Noooooooo
Actually with his health problems, I'm surprised he made it this long

Too much meat loaf?

Actually liked Bat Out Of Hell II back in the day.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

RIP, though.

#hurtful
For the midnight crowd...

I never heard of him.
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Your Meatness
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This.
What the hell is the matter with you? Not like him? One.of the great sing along albums.of all time. No accounting for taste it would seem.
#meatloafdeniers
Originally Posted by rem141r

Your Meatness

The Former
Originally Posted by bluefish
What the hell is the matter with you? Not like him? One.of the great sing along albums.of all time. No accounting for taste it would seem.

Spoken like a true WBLM fan!
The rock and roll blimp. Nice.catch!
I hope you ass holes get this passionate about members of Foghat as the cross the river.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I hope you ass holes get this passionate about members of Foghat as the cross the river.

Hahahaha!

Didn’t one Foghat dude fall down the stairs and konk his head to death a while back? I mean I never heard of them but I thought I heard something like that on the MTVs or something.
MeatLoaf Bat Outta' Hell ....' it was the fall of 1978 ..... I was a freshman in college .... North Dakota State University .....' what a fuggin' great time to be alive.

We be listening to Rush, Kansas, Styx, Zeppelin, ZZ Top, REO, Pink Floyd, Foghat ..... and along comes a bat outta' hell.

Always loved Foghat. One of my favorites!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
1982, Junior in high school, 72 Chevelle SS to cruise around in, hot blonde as my steady girlfriend, Saturday night, and Bat outta hell 8 track in the deck. Yeah, that brings back some MIGHTY FOND memories!
ETA, YES she was a virgin when we started dating, so "paradise by the dashboard lights" has a special place indeed!
Does this create any sort of vacuum?
Originally Posted by TheKid

Didn’t one Foghat dude fall down the stairs and konk his head to death a while back? I mean I never heard of them but I thought I heard something like that on the MTVs or something.

Nope, he was takin a slow ride on his huv-a-round, tumbled down the stairs, they told him to take it easy but
nvm

Meat........his name was Meat Loaf.
© 24hourcampfire