Home
Plus one ball kid. Yep. They dont go play unless they are vaxed. Yep, they know whats happened to them.

Imagine the pandemonium that will occur if the folks come to see they may be doomed by the vax.
What is the NWO plan? Hemorrhagic viral pandemic release after peoples immune system is destroyed? Could that be the next virus Gates referred to when he said Covid wasnt bad but the next one would get everyone's attention?

Economic collapse? NWO economic reset? Some say the roll out of 5 G will make the crap react.

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/fourth-player-drops-out-of-australian-open-with-chest-pains/
We may soon find out Congress exempted themselves from the Vax as they wanted to remain in power as this rolls out.

Morbidity was up 1100% in 2021 than in 2020.

Some say the lipid nanoparticles to be released by 5G?

Why did GB just release all vax and mask requirements?

Do they have enough people vaxed to create a mass event?

Pray.
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._age-stratified_all-cause_mortality_risk
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
What Atty Anti Vax Activist Todd Callendar says doesnt sound good.

https://getpodcast.com/podcast/the-...n-you-attorney-todd-callender_4c8c45d4be
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Plus one ball kid. Yep. They dont go play unless they are vaxed. Yep, they know whats happened to them.

Imagine the pandemonium that will occur if the folks come to see they may be doomed by the vax.
What is the NWO plan? Hemorrhagic viral pandemic release after peoples immune system is destroyed? Could that be the next virus Gates referred to when he said Covid wasnt bad but the next one would get everyone's attention?

Economic collapse? NWO economic reset? Some say the roll out of 5 G will make the crap react.

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/fourth-player-drops-out-of-australian-open-with-chest-pains/

That "article " is bullshìt.
Stop Agenda 2030

Yep, some know, and traitorus commie scum and some useful idiots on the Fire says to trust the illegal puppet CCP government.

Some say the lipid nanoparticles to be released by 5G

Have you always been a phugging whack job, or is it a recent phenomenon? crazy
What did you just earn, Polesmoker? $20.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Dumb fughk, im not saying it. Re read it. I SAID SOME ARE SAYING IT.
Why is Pfizer wanting to wait 75 years to release the truth on the jab? Duh.
Tennis, boring
Sorry, Tar Queen, i was just kidding. None have died from or will die from the jab.

VAERS is kidding saying 21,000have died from it. Harvard is kidding saying VAERS only reports 1 - 10% of deaths from the jab and that doesnt count the majority who die within 2 weeks of getting it.

PS. Chyna is our friend.

https://t.me/chiefnerd/1688

Originally Posted by hanco
Tennis, boring

Hahaha. Tff.
Why is GB, Germany and soon other countries turning away from vax mandates?

Are they afraid of being charged with crimes against humanity?

The sheep on the left can't hold a candle to the vaccine conspiracy flock. Bleat Bleat Bleat
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The sheep on the left can't hold a candle to the vaccine conspiracy flock. Bleat Bleat Bleat

I don't agree with that. I admit when I read the first post I was and am skeptical but the way these world governments have acted over this virus I'm not ruling anything out. Except that they will be honest with us. Common sense shows they have made no effort in doing that.
Originally Posted by hanco
Tennis, boring

Not a boring as it was a few days ago, its now my favorite sport laugh
Originally Posted by smokepole

And why would you say that?
Yet here in the US they continue to push the shot and people keep rolling up their sleeve and take the jab.

Dumb phughk, you wouldn't have posted it if you weren't in sympatico with it. laugh

This^^^^ should have been enough to make anyone take pause
Dumbassed liar. Dont you think i have friends and relatives who are fully vaxed

Oh, BTW Tar Queen, the Covid was from a Wuhan wet market bat and your friend Faukki didnt engage in GOF research illegaly and we will soon be back to normal.

There is no Que and there is no storm.

Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

1) Have you ever visited the tapnewswire website?

2) Can you find any reputable news source reporting this same story?

3) Jag posted it. Most of the links he posts are bullsh*t.
5-G

lol

Only person saying that is Happy Camper.

Cmon man
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^^ should have been enough to make anyone take pause

Agreed. But that has nothing to do with the Australian Open, or who dropped out of it.
Wonder why the vaccine is targeting soccer and tennis players and not NBA or NFL players?
Originally Posted by slumlord
5-G

lol

Only person saying that is Happy Camper.

Cmon man

Says the man with a spoon stuck to his forehead. shocked grin

Some are saying you're a whack job, in fact many are.

Coincidence?
Originally Posted by 19352012
Wonder why the vaccine is targeting soccer and tennis players and not NBA or NFL players?

Simple. All the football stadiums and basketball arenas have 5G towers, and the reverse polarity is protecting all the players.

But when "they" figure it out and fix the polarity, all hell is gonna break loose.
What did you just earn, Polesmoker? $20.

LOL, is that all you got? Maybe you should sign up, at the rate you post, you could pay off your bet in about a day.

Simple. All the football stadiums and basketball arenas have 5G towers, and the reverse polarity is protecting all the players.

But when "they" figure it out and fix the polarity, all hell is gonna break loose.

1st rule of war, Tar. Dumbasses underestimate the enemy. This is war to control us and the world.
They win or die.
Do you think there is any limit to the chicanery the commies, satan's organized army on earth, would stoop to in 50 years of their endeavour?

Wgat will millions of lawsuits against big bisiness coercing the jabs do to the country?
Have you given one seconds consideration to that?
No, you focus on each piece of news and BS the MSM throws out as they want you to do by pitching the bouncing ball. They know most are too stupid to look at the big picture and connect the dots.

They know if they say Que is a larp many of their trained dogs will chase after that ball.
Jag has gone full retard.
Originally Posted by callnum

Is there room for another, in your class?

How stupid do you have to be to fugg up the punctuation in a one line sentence?
Is that a yes, or no?
Is that a yes, or no?

Well, we already know you are stupid. I was just asking which degree of stupid.

Does that answer you question?

Lol

1) Have you ever visited the tapnewswire website?

2) Can you find any reputable news source reporting this same story?

3) Jag posted it. Most of the links he posts are bullsh*t.

1. I visited tapnewswire.com today for the 1st time.
2. I found several sources discussing this. Here's one. https://www.australiannationalrevie...t-issues-while-djokovic-awaits-his-fate/
3. I don't necessarily agree with everything Jag posts but don't look to verify or disprove every post.

Now, may I ask you a question? Do you believe the media is transparent with respect to all the news surrounding the virus?

Coincidence?

Don't forget the bet welching part..... jag is a bet welching whack job.

2. I found several sources discussing this. Here's one. https://www.australiannationalrevie...t-issues-while-djokovic-awaits-his-fate/
3. I don't necessarily agree with everything Jag posts but don't look to verify or disprove every post.

Now, may I ask you a question? Do you believe the media is transparent with respect to all the news surrounding the virus?

Thanks for your reply OSU. I do not believe the media is transparent with the "news" on COVID. Especially the MSM, which has an obvious and inherent leftist bias. And websites like tapnewswire who make their living off sensationalist BS. Controversy and sensationalism prompt people like jag to pick up these stories, post and re-post and generate revenue for the websites via increased traffic. Reporting the news straight up doesn't sell.

"Follow the money."

Additional replies by the numbers:

1) Did you notice that tapnewswire is pretty much a dedicated anti-vax website? Do you think their reporting is transparent on the vax?

2) I read the story you linked. I stopped when I got to the part about how the first player who dropped out was recovering from Covid. That would seem to explain his departure.

3) I don't look to verify or disprove every one of jags posts either, that would be a full-time job. In fact, I don't bother to read most of them. I do comment on them occasionally though. The reason being, this is primarily a hunting and gun website and I don't want a visitor to come away with the idea that all gun enthusiasts think like jag does.

LOL. Perfect.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Coincidence?

Don't forget the bet welching part..... jag is a bet welching whack job.

That's gonna leave a mark.

Thanks for your reply OSU. I do not believe the media is transparent with the "news" on COVID. Especially the MSM, which has an obvious and inherent leftist bias. And websites like tapnewswire who make their living off sensationalist BS. Controversy and sensationalism prompt people like jag to pick up these stories, post and re-post and generate revenue for the websites via increased traffic. Reporting the news straight up doesn't sell.

"Follow the money."

Additional replies by the numbers:

1) Did you notice that tapnewswire is pretty much a dedicated anti-vax website? Do you think their reporting is transparent on the vax?

2) I read the story you linked. I stopped when I got to the part about how the first player who dropped out was recovering from Covid. That would seem to explain his departure.

3) I don't look to verify or disprove every one of jags posts either, that would be a full-time job. In fact, I don't bother to read most of them. I do comment on them occasionally though. The reason being, this is primarily a hunting and gun website and I don't want a visitor to come away with the idea that all gun enthusiasts think like jag does.

Good points, thank you. I didn't get far enough into the website to determine if its anti vax in general or Covid vax in particular. I suppose the truth is out there, somewhere and we'll likely get to it eventually. Good exchange, thank you.
© 24hourcampfire