Home
Saw this coming.

Truckers have had enough

By Enrico Trigoso January 20, 2022

Following the Public Health Agency of Canada’s announcement that foreign truck drivers can only enter Canada if fully vaccinated starting Jan. 15, and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announcing similar requirements starting Jan. 22 for non-U.S. national truckers crossing into the United States, thousands of truckers decided to protest and will meet in Ottawa in an attempt to stop the mandates.

Canadian truckers, along with concerned citizens all over the country, decided to take action and plan to drive toward the Canadian Parliament with the intention of having thousands of vehicles pulling into Parliament and parking there, according to the organizers Canada Unity & Truckers United.

A similar action took place on Jan. 17 when a convoy of truckers protested against the mandates in Emerson, Manitoba, near the U.S.-Canada border.

U.S. truckers began to organize their own resistance on Tuesday. The Epoch Times is following the story and will be reporting on the developments.

Patty Every is a business owner in Nova Scotia and the founder of Atlantic Freedom Fighters.

“Through this pandemic, I’ve watched our government slowly destroy our economy, mental health, and the future stability of this country,” Every told The Epoch Times.

“Mandates that they continue to illegally impose on the people have done far greater damage than the pandemic itself. The Canadian government continues to use phrases and words to the Canadian people through the media that incite hate toward people who have decided to utilize their right to say no to a vaccine. And as a result, hate crimes against the unvaccinated are beginning to take place. What do we do to stop this when it’s our leaders that are doing it? The Canadian people have had enough. At first, we were complacent. But look where complacency got us. It’s time for us to stand up and protect what our country stands for: freedom. We are the ‘true north, strong and free’ and the people of Canada are ready to protect that.

“[A U.S. organizer] is going to create a movement called ‘Nations Unite For Freedom’ where Canada and The United States join each other to help each other,” Every said, unable to hold in her emotion. “We hope by doing this that other nations are going to follow the lead and join each other.

“Thousands and thousands of vehicles,” truckers and regular vehicles will be convoying from “every corner of the nation” to the capital beginning on Jan. 23.

“Multiple freedom organizations across Canada have come together to make a stand,” she said.

Each state or province’s protestors will leave at a specific time to reach the capital on Jan. 28. According to Every, there are already at least 2,000 trucks involved that started the drive to Ottawa before the designated commencement date.

The Epoch Times reached out to other leaders of the Canadian protestors.

“Today we have one of the most important fights and responsibilities on our hands in recent history, namely, to protect our human rights, freedom of choice, freedom of voice, expression, opinion, and uncensored debate,” said Martin Brodmann, vice president of Canada Unity and president of Truckers United Inc.

“Conflicts are not fought in discussion or dividing actions. They are fought in unity, [and] time is running out fast. Let’s not waste the few seconds we have left to make a difference, not only on behalf of our veterans but more so for the generations to come. We have to trust and let us [be] guided not only by our doings, more so, we have to trust and unite in faith regardless of what kind of beliefs anyone has.

“Faith is also a freedom of choice,” Brodmann added, “It’s not upon us to judge beliefs, and it’s neither in our rights to discriminate against anyone. Combined and united regardless of race, religion, culture, and gender, we need to believe—and only then we will succeed. History over and over has also proven that minorities eventually fought for the right reasons. We need to stay strong, and in unity we shall confront our enemies with respect. Our memorandum of understanding (MOU) represents and demands to stop all unlawful mandates on behalf of all industries and the people of Canada, and further to bring the law back to Ottawa for the people, with the people.”

Canada Unity & Truckers United organized Nationwide Freedom Convoy 2022, “The Ottawa Bear-Hug event,” to stop unlawful COVID mandates.

“Operation Bear-Hug was initiated last year and was part of our initial convoy of December 5th 2021 to December 10th,” Brodmann explained, “In the meantime, Operation Bear-Hug became not only a national but also an international movement of importance to spread love, unity, and dignity throughout the world. A bear hug reflects times of uncertainty, but more so to unite and stand in unity. Canada Unity & Truckers United do not endorse or encourage any National or International border blockades at this time to ensure movement of goods in an already disrupted supply chain driven by trade wars.

“The Freedom Convoy 2022 West commences in Vancouver on Jan. 23, heading east to Ottawa, Ontario. The Newfoundland Freedom Convoy 2022 joins Nova Scotia Freedom Convoy 2022 on Jan. 27, heading west to join in Ottawa to initiate not only Operation Bear-Hug on a national level, but more so to stand in solidarity with our neighboring freedom lovers from the USA, [who] also will join us in Ottawa,” Brodmann added.

Pat King from Alberta is currently an occupational health and safety professional. He was a dispatch supervisor for five years and drove trucks for 15 years.

“We can’t go on living like this any longer. And as a father, I need to do my part to protect my children’s future and the future generations to come,” King said.

Ryan Mihilewicz, a trucker of 25 years from Saskatchewan, said: “Our veterans fought hard for our freedoms and all those freedoms are being taken. It’s time for Canadians to return the favor. The government needs to realize they work for the people, not the other way around.”

Tamara Lich, another top organizer, has worked in the oil and gas industry for 23 years.

“Our rights and freedoms have been taken from us once again, after so many years of people constantly being divided by our government it’s time for us to take a stand and demand our laws be followed properly. The government continues to find loopholes to justify their abusive behavior and it’s not going to be tolerated any further,” Lich said.

According to Every, there are also “tons” of trucks coming from Quebec.

On Jan. 11, Quebec Premier Francois Legault announced his intention to impose a new “health contribution” tax on the unvaccinated in the coming weeks. He didn’t specify the amount to be levied but said it would be “significant.”

Joanie Pelchat is the top organizer for Quebec, a veteran medical software professional.

“It’s time to wake up. It’s time to act. It’s time to make a change. We are going downhill and it needs to change. This government overreach needs to end. I’m doing this for my daughter’s future and for Canada’s future,” Pelchat said.
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally. Edk
If this grows, it could be a game changer.
Everyone needs stand up.

Everyone.

There's power in numbers.
I've had two shots, and I'm afraid of them, "No Mark of the 'beast'"

If anyone does not want the shot, I figure it's his business.
It'll fizzle. Many drivers will be out of a job.
Aren't all Canadian truckers from Pakistan?
We are in the hands of buffoons.
Both of our Countries are in a time of inflation I have never seen before, largely because of the supply chain, then they decide to impose a Vaccine mandate on its truckers, throwing a big fugg into the supply chain.
They are isolated by nature of their work ffs.

People know they did it to fugg us up, its intentional as nobody can be that stupid by accident. Trudeau doe's shyte like this once a month and gets away with it.
I would like him to run with a pair of scissor's more often.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

No, most are from India, and if you are driving on the same hwy to Ottawa you better look out.
I have said this before. Reality is if we the people grow some kahonies, and stick together. WE RUN THE SHOW!!!!!!! Sticking together opens up a world of ways to put those fuggers in the vise and squeeze.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Poozies fizzle.

Take care, Willie
No matter, the country, they all have yards of cloth wrapped around their heads, and drive like their brains are overheated, and throw bottles of piss to decorate the roadside. Had a CHP inspector tell me many have a hatch in the sleeper floor that they schidt through. Nice.
Good to see more people waking up something has to be done. No way can we allow this to continue time to stand up and push back refuse to comply it will take all of us not just a handful of protesters.
Let's not make any drastic moves I just went grocery shopping and got chipsNdips, pepsi, looking forward to a relaxing weekend, NFL_ NFL ,
Hope the truckers save us while I sit on the couch
Mandating a faux vaccine for a virus,which is more than 99% survivable,is designed to do something other than protect the population.

Destroy the economy?

Destroy citizens morale and will to fight back?

Continue to divide the nation's citizens, vaxxed vs unvaxxed?

Make huge profits for big pharma?

Provide politicians more power derived from big pharma contributions?

Destroy our military cohesiveness and readiness?

Continue to give the ChiComms the edge scientifically and militarily?
Originally Posted by rte
Mandating a faux vaccine for a virus,which is more than 99% survivable,is designed to do something other than protect the population.

Destroy the economy?

To herd us all into a one World Government, don't forget that one.
Good for them.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Let's not make any drastic moves I just went grocery shopping and got chipsNdips, pepsi, looking forward to a relaxing weekend, NFL_ NFL ,

Ol Mike no attack on you personally, but that kind of attitude will never stop this crap, you the kind of people they like obey and comply. Fuuck the NFL I have much better things to do with my time.
Originally Posted by 673

If that were true I would be willing to bet,based on past actions,that Canadians would surrender their national sovereignty before Americans.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 673

If that were true I would be willing to bet,based on past actions,that Canadians would surrender their national sovegrnty before Americans.

Yup.
A canadian insurrection?! Never thought I'd live to see the day canadian sheeple grow a backbone.
Originally Posted by kappa8
A canadian insurrection?! Never thought I'd live to see the day canadian sheeple grow a backbone.

I thought the same thing. But was to embarrassed to shine the light on it. Because they are actually ahead of us freedom loving Americans. ( GUESS WE ARE FAT AND SPOILED)

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

I couldn't possibly agree more... You GO truckers!!!
Originally Posted by wdenike

I thought the same thing. But was to embarrassed to shine the light on it. Because they are actually ahead of us freedom loving Americans. ( GUESS WE ARE FAT AND SPOILED)

Take care, Willie

Something needs to be done although I don't want to get involved, I've worked too hard to chance losing any of my material possessions. Don't want to get on any kind of government ''list'', scary stuff!! They turn law enforcement and the military against us we'd all be ded within minutes.

Ok > lunchtime, toodle-ooo
Originally Posted by 673

No, most are from India, and if you are driving on the same hwy to Ottawa you better look out.

spending time on both sides of the border, from coast to coast...

on the US side of the border... Pakis or Indians...most Americans acknowledge there is really no difference in either of them...

falling under the description of "Ragheads"
people take this too seriously.

have your had your boaster shot sir?

of course I have, only idiots haven't had a boaster shot...much less even getting vaccinated...

it ain't true... but If you sound like you are all Bidenized... no one seems to even question that...

they are programmed to hassle those that say no, and then start chewing them out with democRat rhetoric...

These people aren't real bright anyway....

Go into local stores around here and some people are Nazis about it...

I'll just double mask, walk past the front door Gestapo... 20 feet pass them, put the masks back in my pocket and get on with life..

why get into an argument with idiots...
Breaker 19 this is the Rubber Duck looks like we have a convoy ......................

You won't

No.

Here’s the thing about truckers. As a group, they are driving a truck, by themselves, for a large part because they aren’t good at following orders. Don’t play well with others, if you will. As a group, they’re a bit contrary, for the most part.

Vaccination rate is about 45%.

Now, here is the kicker. There aren’t enough truck drivers in the US, which why a lot of the cross border traffic is done by Canadian companies, with a large number of “new Canadians” as drivers. Any driver with a mostly clean record that can go into Canada will have at LEAST three recruiters call per week, and every single one will offer more money than they are making right now. Think six figures a year.

If ANYONE is going to give the finger to any mandate, it’ll be truckers, and they’ll smile all the way to the bank doing it.

On the Canuck side it’s not quite as bad, but not great, either.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 673

on the US side of the border... Pakis or Indians...most Americans acknowledge there is really no difference in either of them...

You should know the difference from a Muslim, Sikh, or Hindu, if not figure it out because one wants to kill you and the others don't.
Ruh roh!
Originally Posted by 673
Both of our Countries are in a time of inflation I have never seen before, largely because of the supply chain, then they decide to impose a Vaccine mandate on its truckers, throwing a big fugg into the supply chain.

People know they did it to fugg us up, its intentional as nobody can be that stupid by accident. Trudeau doe's shyte like this once a month and gets away with it.

673, I hear you. The buffoons in charge have no clue, nor do they have any experience with real life, as lived by regular citizens. Their continued stupidity only serves to strengthen our resolve and hasten their required departure.
Alaska store shelves are bare already.
Originally Posted by Yote_Dog
Breaker 19 this is the Rubber Duck looks like we have a convoy ......................

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

The cabals plandemic plan was to TOTALLY lock the nation and highways down for the several years it took to get a vaccine anc have millions starve and roaming roves of antifa, blm and illegal imported and open border immigrants wreaking murder and mayhem.

The typical commie takeover plan. Starve the people into submission. Like was done in Hungary, Russia, Chyna. Now in Venezuela and Nicaragua

Then their saving economic reset where the survivors own no guns or nothing, to be taken care of with free health care as they are in Cuba.
I have said this before. Reality is if we the people grow some kahonies, and stick together. WE RUN THE SHOW!!!!!!! Sticking together opens up a world of ways to put those fuggers in the vise and squeeze.

Take care, Willie

Truth. Trumps plan. The people become the stone. David killed Goliath with a stone.
Originally Posted by rte

Destroy the economy?

Yes,

I will add to increase the Uniparty’s ability to cheat in elections.

In fact The Steal was prolly the Main reason for all this Bull Schit in the first place.
this will further screw up the already precarious supply chain. I don't see where the truckers have much wiggle room though. Do this or submit. Dammit.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Like GOD said, see what fruit the tree produces before eating of it. Adam and Eve ate of the fruit and died. What good have you seen Biden or Faukki do?
How long does it take asbestosis to occur after breathing enough asbestos?

You think they are stupid enough to put a toxin in the jab that would kill everyone who took it in 2 weeks when they wouldnt have nearly everyone injected? You think even the dumbest showflakes wouldnt be able to connect the dots as to the cause. Satan isnt stupid.

Wouldnt it be better to poison only a small portion and have some jabs with the virus to increase the covid count to justify more jabs because of s "new variant". Then more jabs, more variants with an ever increasing number of people gradually having their immune systems destroyed and more people getting cancers or dying from new viruses released?

The science is in. We arent listening to it. ALL PREVIOUS VAXES COMBINED CAUSE ABIUT 150 DEATHS A YEAR. THESE JABS HAVE CAUSED 21,000 BY VAERS WHICH REPORTS 1-10%. THAT MEANS AT 10% REPORTING 200,000 HAVE DIED THAT DOESNT COUNT THOSE DYING IN 2 WEEKS WHICH IS THE MAJORITY.

Hoping you didnt get the jab from the vile with the serial number ending in "3".
Already people are turning up filled up with cancers the likes of which Drs have never before seen.

Dont hold your breath until your Bolshevik controlled MSM or CDC starts reporting it. Just because they get the weather right at times....

Satain isnt stupid. He tricks the suckers easily. The CCP is a a communist organization, satans communist organization.

You should use your God given brain and get a clue when the govt violates peoples constitutional rights and forces the jab and Pfizer wants to release its info in 75 years. DUH?
Take care. God bless.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ERK

The cabals plandemic plan was to TOTALLY lock the nation and highways down for the several years it took to get a vaccine anc have millions starve and roaming roves of antifa, blm and illegal imported and open border immigrants wreaking murder and mayhem.

The typical commie takeover plan. Starve the people into submission. Like was done in Hungary, Russia, Chyna. Now in Venezuela and Nicaragua

Then their saving economic reset where the survivors own no guns or nothing, to be taken care of with free health care as they are in Cuba.

That won't work here, as long as we have out right to bear arms. And as a matter of fact we need blm, antifa, illegals, freeloaders and deadbeats to start preying on the working class maybe they'll wake the F up.
GOD DAMNED THOSE WHO WORK TO GIVE THE JAB TO LITTLE DEFENSELESS KIDS.

GET A FREAKING CLUE.

What, more kids are killed by lightning or walking or being driven to school every year than what died in 2 years of Covid.

99.997 percent of those dxed with it survive it. How many millions get a sniffle and never got sick or even tested.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

You should know the difference from a Muslim, Sikh, or Hindu, if not figure it out because one wants to kill you and the others don't.

Well aware of that, but too many Americans don't.... which is the problem I was eluding toward.

Like the same crowd, that think there are no difference with Asians.... Chinese, Japanese, Koreans.... they all look the same so they are ALL against us...
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by ERK

That won't work here, as long as we have out right to bear arms. And as a matter of fact we need blm, antifa, illegals, freeloaders and deadbeats to start preying on the working class maybe they'll wake the F up.

Thats what they said in Australia im thinking.

When they knock on most peoples doors with jack booted thugs in the middle of the night most will give up their guns rather than die in front of their kids.
Originally Posted by 673
Both of our Countries are in

Those buffons just worked a 50 year plan to subvert our three branches of govt and constitution resulting in the successful overthrow of our top govt and seated an, to us, enemy occupant in the WH.
Originally Posted by 673

Those buffons just worked a 50 year plan to subvert our three branches of govt and constitution resulting in the successful overthrow of our top govt and seated an, to us, enemy occupant in the WH.

Yes, I think people aren't wording their meaning correctly, these people ARE NOT BUFFONS/IDIOTS/MORONS, they're the opposite of that, they're working towards taking an entire country down and doing a great job at it.
Add; when the United States falls, the entire world falls
Originally Posted by ERK

When they knock on most peoples doors with jack booted thugs in the middle of the night most will give up their guns rather than die in front of their kids.

Don't keep up with Australia, but I doubt that they let blm, antifa burn towns down with government assistance. I've always thought less than 10% of the gun owners would fight for their gun rights. But after seeing this BS playing for the last couple of years I feel things are changing. Live free or die, should be the motto for anyone who can think for themselves.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673

673, I hear you. The buffoons in charge have no clue, nor do they have any experience with real life, as lived by regular citizens. Their continued stupidity only serves to strengthen our resolve and hasten their required departure.

Oh they know exactly what they are doing... Biden isn't running anything, and neither is Harris.... strictly puppets ran those who are ruling behind the scenes...

the last election proved that the Communists control the DNCC, which is peppered with useful idiots like "The Squad", who appease the crowds of moron voters, who have no clue what reality is....all the democRats control are urban areas nationwide.....where they have more voters on welfare, than they have voters who work a job.

anyone who ever spent time studying communism, and the tactics they have used to take over other nations globally, the left has been doing right out of the Communist Playbook.. disasters and divide and conquer...

even your dog could figure out the last election results was orchestrated....and they will be doing just the same on the next one and the one after that...

in a simple case, read about the communists who tried to take over Finland, before the Russians attacked it in 1939....Military Commander and President Karl von Mannerheim, had a very simple solution to stop the communist take over, to undermine the Finnish Government. When a communist agitator was captured, they were just summarily taken outside and shot, on the spot....Solved that problem on the spot....

Communist's manifesto.... take over a targeted government and nation, by using their own laws against them.. which is exactly what the left is doing here...its behind the scenes, and Biden/Harris are just like the Nazis let Paul von Hindenberg, stand up front and be controlled, while the Nazis controlled and orchestrated everything behind the scenes until he died of old age....( and yeah, I know Nazis aren't communists.... but you win by playing by your opponents rules) and Hitler did exactly as Von Mannerheim did in Finland with communists....just shoot the ones you catch....

of course we are "too civilized" to do that in this country....another example of communists using our own laws against us... during the cold war, our leaders knew this... and were willing to do this if need be.... however, those types are no longer in control of anything... they have been replaced by left wing indoctrinated puppets... and that is why military veterans and patriots are being labeled as the "Radical Right" and domestic Terrorists... BEFORE those on the right can accuse the left of being exactly that...
to the clueless sheep in the middle...

none of this is anything new that hasn't been used and played out around the globe in the last 100 years since the Russian Revolution of 1917 and 1918.. and lets not forget that the first Russian Revolution failed, but dated back to 1905. at the end of the Russo Japanese war..... the US will be maneuvered into a war with China ( Taiwan being the excuse) or the Russians ( the Ukraine will be the excuse).. the US falls, Communism has no obstacle stopping them from world domination... that is exactly what they want.

The democRats and Brandon's Administration is the vehicle that is helping them get there....

Something needs to be done although I don't want to get involved, I've worked too hard to chance losing any of my material possessions. Don't want to get on any kind of government ''list'', scary stuff!! They turn law enforcement and the military against us we'd all be ded within minutes.

Ok > lunchtime, toodle-ooo

LOL, Careful Mike, some here might just take you seriously.

like this guy.

Originally Posted by Riverc

Ol Mike no attack on you personally, but that kind of attitude will never stop this crap, you the kind of people they like obey and comply. Fuuck the NFL I have much better things to do with my time.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Well aware of that, but too many Americans don't.... which is the problem I was eluding toward.

Like the same crowd, that think there are no difference with Asians.... Chinese, Japanese, Koreans.... they all look the same so they are ALL against us...

Ahhh yes, clear now.
Not sure how many realize that.......Sikh's don't like Muslims, so that is a plus. The ideology of a Sikh has no similarity to the Muslim other than the towelhead, which many don't wear.
Originally Posted by 673

Yes, I think people aren't wording their meaning correctly, these people ARE NOT BUFFONS/IDIOTS/MORONS, they're the opposite of that, they're working towards taking an entire country down and doing a great job at it.

yeah because we as Americans have been trained like monkeys, to constantly stand down and do nothing about it....

Jan 6th last year, was an example on how those in the government are scared to death of " the people", the ones they can't control....

they orchestrated the entire fiasco from Nancy Pelosi's office.. but then the same people didn't have to highlight how fearful they were of the crowd that vastly out numbered them, when the building was "being stormed".... these is a good reason, they quit teaching history and civics in our education system at ALL levels... those of us old enough to have lived thru the cold war, or even spent time in Europe during those days, don't have to have any of this explained to us...

Lets recall our own revolution against the British. less than 7% of our entire population took up arms against the British.. who had the largest Army and Navy in the world at the time... they don't teach that at all do they anymore...

sadly those that were taught that, and lived thru cold war times, are getting too old to stand up against this, to our full effectiveness...

recall also, communist always blame their opponents of what the communists are actually the ones guilty of....

why were the Japanese and the Nazis afraid to attack the USA geographically during WW2? the radical left is trying to take care of that problem also... and have been doing so over the last 60 years.....and exactly what both the Nazis did in Germany in the 1930s, and the Communists did in Russia at the end of WW 1... ban all private ownership of firearms....

We aren't seeing any thing new here folks.... we are finally seeing it play out here and the sheep in our nation are too blind to see the obvious....
just like the child hood story book of "The Kings New Clothes"... the public has been made blind to the obvious right in front of their faces...
Originally Posted by ERK

Don't keep up with Australia, but I doubt that they let blm, antifa burn towns down with government assistance. I've always thought less than 10% of the gun owners would fight for their gun rights. But after seeing this BS playing for the last couple of years I feel things are changing. Live free or die, should be the motto for anyone who can think for themselves.

The CCP lar will come down hard on any who resist their blm, antifa, muxxy or MS 13 brown shirts in America. People are just waiting for their MSM to tell them an illegal Manchurian candidate is in the WH and will proclaim him as their POS POTUS until the MSM tells them otherwise. Clueless fools cant connect the dots, even when they see the puke seated conversely to Constitutional Law.

All it took to convince them of their legal POTUS was a subversive CCP controlled Legislature to ratify it. UFR.

When that same Congress makes a treaty with the UN to get rid of our guns the same pukes will give up their guns as it will then be ilegal to own them, being too stupid to know that any law passed that contravenes our Constitutional rights is patently illegal. But if the MSM says otherwise, viola, they will have their proof.
Originally Posted by 673

yeah because we as Americans have been trained like monkeys, to constantly stand down and do nothing about it....

Jan 6th last year, was an example on how those in the government are scared to death of " the people", the ones they can't control....

they orchestrated the entire fiasco from Nancy Pelosi's office.. but then the same people didn't have to highlight how fearful they were of the crowd that vastly out numbered them, when the building was "being stormed".... these is a good reason, they quit teaching history and civics in our education system at ALL levels... those of us old enough to have lived thru the cold war, or even spent time in Europe during those days, don't have to have any of this explained to us...

Lets recall our own revolution against the British. less than 7% of our entire population took up arms against the British.. who had the largest Army and Navy in the world at the time... they don't teach that at all do they anymore...

sadly those that were taught that, and lived thru cold war times, are getting too old to stand up against this, to our full effectiveness...

recall also, communist always blame their opponents of what the communists are actually the ones guilty of....

why were the Japanese and the Nazis afraid to attack the USA geographically during WW2? the radical left is trying to take care of that problem also... and have been doing so over the last 60 years.....and exactly what both the Nazis did in Germany in the 1930s, and the Communists did in Russia at the end of WW 1... ban all private ownership of firearms....

We aren't seeing any thing new here folks.... we are finally seeing it play out here and the sheep in our nation are too blind to see the obvious....
just like the child hood story book of "The Kings New Clothes"... the public has been made blind to the obvious right in front of their faces...

yeah, posting quoting my own post....

another example of what the communists running our government will do...

you don't think the posts here aren't recorded by our government right now...our government really isn't OUR government.. its a government ran internally by our enemies, behind the shadows of the Americans on the left who have sold out themselves and our nation....

my fate probably will be, that some day down the line, these people will show up to my door step and will come to arrest Americans like me... who know history, who know their game, stand up and speak against them.... we'll be take into our front yards and shot...( like we should be doing to the communists, before they do this to us individually)...

and then the communists will label this statement as me having a "tin foil hat":, like I am the one who is mentally unbalanced, so the sheep in our society, will be blind to exactly plays out in front of their eyes? ever think of anywhere in the world, that the Communists have take over, that this scene hasn't played out over and over millions of times?

America's biggest problem in the entire picture, is the good old American Fool yourself statement: " But it can't happen here!"...

its happening here daily folks and has been for quite a while....people are just blind when they see the obvious.. because they have been brainwashed by the communist left to see exactly what they are told to see....

people can't see this entire world wide Covid farce is exactly set up for all of this...

masks don't work, but we are being brainwashed to wear them any way... subtle re education camp stuff already....we are in the middle of a war, our own nation has been infiltrated, so we are fighting the enemy from within.. and American Naiveitead is being used against us by our enemies... and most of our people are blind to it... and the ones that see it... well we all have the "tin foil hats".. and the sheep believe every word of it...

This is why Covid is being used, to be able to kill off many people our age, that still have the knowledge and the ability to see right thru this stuff... world wide...

And being a 54Echo in the Army... NBC Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare Officer.. we were trained to not only protect and defend against this sort of stuff like Covid, but to also use it offensively, against Troops or Civilian populations.. you don't think that the Governments want all their people to get vaccinated, even down to 5 year olds now, is for our good? Ever think that these vaccines are loaded with agents, that can be activated to kill you, by release of reagents? That technology goes back to the 50s , if not even further. Where did I get these bright ideas in my head.... the government taught me all of that via the military... we just weren't trained to do it against our own population, we were trained to do it to our enemies....

Exactly
Seafire
I suppose you are right, probably so, better to be safe than sorry.
I just don't think it is that complicated, and the narrative is unravelling, something else is likely coming?
Has any of this actually started yet?

MM
Steve4102,

smile I do stir in a bit too much satire at times.

John,

Great post !!!
Indeed, this commie/nazi/marxist crap has been used [unfortunately oftentimes successfully] to take over entire countries. Then, just like you said, march the speakers onto the front lawn and quiet them with a bullet to the back of the head.

Your brainwashing comments are dead on the money my friend!!
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Supposed to leave BC Sunday, heading east.
Originally Posted by 673

Yeah, if they were indeed Buffoons, idiots and morons, what does that make us that Allowed them to take control of our Education system, our Media, our Military, our Health Care, our Entertainment AND our Government.

Seems the idiots are the ones staring back at us in the mirror every morning.
Local dirt: I better go buy me some TP!
Thanks for the heads up.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Seafire you have laid it out. We are in a war. I hope a lot are waking up. The cabal is using the shortages to further disrupt the food supply. When people get hungry is when t all comes to a head. The truckers boycotting is playing right into their hands. Hope it works out for the people.

MM

Not outside of someone's fantasies.

100%

And I've been boostered as well.

Talking to someone the other day (he is deep, deep, into the Covid BS propaganda) he stated, "Your (meaning anti-vaxx) rights end at my nose!"

He got huffy when I said, "Your nose-rights end at my skin."

Take care, Willie

Fücking A Brother,
Fücking A!

Conservatives are coconsidered o be low education, lower wage, ie.
Blue color.
It's time the elites re-learn who runs the show.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

MM

smile yup
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Truth!
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Truth!

Big difference. The Indians fight the Chinese, the Pakis don't

From what I've seen they are.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Truth!

Big difference. The Indians fight the Chinese, the Pakis don't

I will happily do business with Indians and Sikhs, but not Muslim Pakis. Learned that the hard way years ago
Nope
Originally Posted by Gojoe

Wrong. All Indians, all the ones I've meet are Sikh, but I'm sure there's some Hindus as well. I've actually never meet a single Pakistani in Canada yet.
You guys are hilarious... if you haven't got your chit stockpiled and squared away by now... what the fugg is it going to take?
My son is headed out of PEI to Ottawa with a schitt load of fellow truckers out of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. I am damn proud of my boy, my brother, and every damn truck driver and their supporters that cover this continent, wall to wall, with almost everything we need to keep our asses surviving every damn day. When his Kenworth and my brothers' Pete run by our section of Highway 401 West we are all gonna be out there to wave them on to Ottawa, to tell the Canadian Government exactly where to shove their Bullschit!
The Dems world is crumbling around them. It's a beautiful thing.
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
My son is headed out of PEI to Ottawa with a schitt load of fellow truckers out of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. I am damn proud of my boy, my brother, and every damn truck driver and their supporters that cover this continent, wall to wall, with almost everything we need to keep our asses surviving every damn day. When his Kenworth and my brothers' Pete run by our section of Highway 401 West we are all gonna be out there to wave them on to Ottawa, to tell the Canadian Government exactly where to shove their Bullschit!

Who's the hottie in your avatar?
The truckers' protest snarled traffic pretty good in Vancouver today. What's really disgusting is that local media hardly reported it, with some saying they're protesting potholes. It got more attention in Europe. We've had protests that screwed up traffic for other causes before that pissed most people off, but this one seems to be supported by most.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

MM

Oh it’s started all right.

https://twitter.com/themarieoakes/status/1485050782093389826

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ne-mandates-and-government-restrictions/
…and here.

Calgary Starts to Feel the Pain of U.S-Canada Government Vaccine Mandate on Truckers

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-government-vaccine-mandate-on-truckers/
Kolofardos
The "media hardly reported it", I noticed that too, when they did they spun it like it was grasping at straws and an event to raise money, mocking them really. The media is the problem, or much of our problems, everywhere.

On the Sikh thingy......I was never much on them until I worked for one, he started to owe me more money than I was comfortable with, when it came time to pay up he payed me more than the original agreement, so we did the same deal 5 more times.

If it wasn't for Sikh's and the balls they bring to the game, there wouldn't be any balls at all. Like what they did in the farmers strike, they got India to cave lol.

Not all these truckers are Sikh's, if they were then I'd be confident that we were in good hands, because a Sikh is a warrior.
[\
Truth!
[/quote]
Big difference. The Indians fight the Chinese, the Pakis don't[/quote]
I will happily do business with Indians and Sikhs, but not Muslim Pakis. Learned that the hard way years ago[/quote]

Indians/Sihks >>>> Pakistanis, by a huge margin.
Originally Posted by 673

Not all these truckers are Sikh's, if they were then I'd be confident that we were in good hands, because a Sikh is a warrior.

^ yep
The truckers' protest snarled traffic pretty good in Vancouver today. What's really disgusting is that local media hardly reported it, with some saying they're protesting potholes.

"Let's Go Potholes!"

I love media spin.
A good friend tells me Dryden, Ontario Walmart had no meat in store the other day.

The other two stores in town did.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You guys are hilarious... if you haven't got your chit stockpiled and squared away by now... what the fugg is it going to take?

Personally, I'm waiting for prices to drop back to normal, like in 1975
Originally Posted by steve4102

MM

Oh it’s started all right.

https://twitter.com/themarieoakes/status/1485050782093389826

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ne-mandates-and-government-restrictions/

Except for the snow, that looks like an average day on I-30. Lol
A week or two is all it would take to bring the big city commies to their knees.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
A week or two is all it would take to bring the big city commies to their knees.

No doubt about it !
I was outside doing stuff and about 5-6 trucks just went by my house together.

Looks like they are headed for the #1 then east. I live in a rural area so that was odd, I know what they were doing because they had flags displayed, one of them was a dump truck I recognized from locally.

The #1 (trans Canada hwy) was shut down for avalanche control for a couple hours today, but word is to meet up in Calgary Alberta Monday lol.
I suspect this is going to be a big azz convoy with trucks from all over the Continent.

Who's the hottie in your avatar?

No hottie, just me, it was taken last fall at a celebration dinner with my son and daughter-in-law, who is the picture taker in the family, as she is a photographer.

Lynn
Nothing to see here
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...p;utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Use the link, take a bit of time and think about these questions
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 673

If that were true I would be willing to bet,based on past actions,that Canadians would surrender their national sovegrnty before Americans.

Yup.

Not this Canadian!! 26 year Canadian Armed forces Veteran, I didn't serve to see my country run by any NWO govt!
Jeff

One of my boys is a trucker. We are Redneck, white, freedom loving Canadians.
Hauls pipe in the "Patch" to keep North America rollin.
Jeff
Originally Posted by szihn
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...p;utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Use the link, take a bit of time and think about these questions

Good link here, I will check back for the updates.
Latest info..

Link to trucker march update
I just read there are over 600 trucks from Georgia heading to Ottawa. Info is sketchy as the media is spinning it the way they want now, they are making it sound like the populace doesn't support the convoy. They make it sound like the populace would rather support Government overreach, not a bunch of rebel truckers.

After Ottawa, the trucks need to pull up the the media hubs and protest them.
Go fund me for the convoy Is close to 4 million
Originally Posted by Howler80
Go fund me for the convoy Is close to 4 million

The Lady that started the go fund me just announced that after any expenses incurred by the guys on the convoy will be covered and what ever is left over is going to Canadian Vetrans…
That POS Trudeau skipped town today he is such a chicken [bleep]!
The only terrorists in Ottawa are the Liberal Party of Canada and it’s supporters
Truckers Freedom Convoy Gathers Massive Public Support as It Crosses Canada

The Canadian ‘Freedom Convoy’ of truckers, pushing back against COVID mandates and forced vaccinations, began late last week and has gained massive support from the public. The fundraiser for the effort now exceeds $3.3 million dollars and climbing.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ive-public-support-as-it-crosses-canada/
Empty Shelves Have Consequences, Canadian Multinational Business Groups Ask Government to Quickly Reverse Trucker Vaccine Mandate

The support for the Canadian trucker protest is already getting results. As we shared previously, ‘the absence of food will change things‘, and the reason is simple, it focuses priorities.

In the bigger picture, a grassroots protest from Main Street (truckers) forces the multinationals to a position of vulnerability. The multinationals control the politicians, so any pressure applied directly to the multinationals ends up being transmitted to their beneficiaries, the government officials.

In the modern era, the professional left has used this dynamic to pressure corporations via organized activism and leftist demands. However, the middle class actually has more power in this type of engagement, they just don’t use it.

The Canadian trucker protest is an example of the working class using the power of their influence. The results are immediately surfacing.

The multinational business advocacy groups in Canada are now telling the Canadian government officials to back down from their vaccination mandate against the truckers.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...quickly-reverse-trucker-vaccine-mandate/
No matter, the country, they all have yards of cloth wrapped around their heads, and drive like their brains are overheated, and throw bottles of piss to decorate the roadside. Had a CHP inspector tell me many have a hatch in the sleeper floor that they schidt through. Nice.

that hatch in the floor story isn't fake. i've seen it. alingw itht he under frame of the truck being covered in schidt
There are over 2,000 trucks from the USA involved in some way, thank you!... over 4 million raised so far. As mentioned, fugging Trudeau ran away and hid somewhere.

The media has got his azz covered, downplaying the truckers actions by bringing in the voice of another trucking association. "This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate" says this clown....Stephan Laskowski president of the CTA..........

https://cantruck.ca/canadian-trucking-alliance-statement-to-those-engaged-in-road-border-protests/

Originally Posted by troutfly

One of my boys is a trucker. We are Redneck, white, freedom loving Canadians.
Hauls pipe in the "Patch" to keep North America rollin.
Jeff

Tell your son appreciate his work
Yesterday it was said that the convoy heading to Ottawa was 50 miles long.
There were thousands of People lined up on hwy #1 last night in Regina Saskatchewan, it was -30-35 degrees at 9 pm.
Media coverage was non existent, LOL
Originally Posted by 673
There were thousands of People lined up on hwy #1 last night in Regina Saskatchewan, it was -30-35 degrees at 9 pm.

673:
Morning again my friend.

I've put this up in the Canada section too.

Here's a bit of a long video with some adult language, but one gets the idea of how many people this involves.

All the best.

Dwayne
This would blow up exponentially in the US, except for one thing.

Deregulation.

At first, it helped the guy who wanted to own his own truck.
It eventually lead to a business so competitive that (outside certain
niche markets) economy of scale is the key to profit.
Little guys are screwed.

40 years ago independent drivers could and would "Park the Sumbitch".
Now, companies control so such of the business that it's much harder.
Employees would get fired for stopping. Owner operators, contracted,
are often too strapped to stop, and afraid of repercussions.

But, as Dutch said, they are still largely independent minded.
They are also hugely conservative.
Most, have a PhD in Poliscience
from The Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies.

If pushed enough, enough will stand. We already can't move enough
freight. It wouldn't take many.

Seeing that video Steve posted, I had a sudden idea.

All you old retired SOB's!
So many want to talk, what they would do.
Wanna do something?
Get a couple dozen of your grumpy old buddies, and go for breakfast.
On the other side of the city. Around 7 would be about right.
I'm thinking 10-15 cars. Running 5-10 under the limit.
Passing each other, the way so many do. 1/2mph faster than the guy
to you right. Make sure you are being passed by a buddy on the left.
About 930, head back home. Driving the same way. (I know it won't be unusual 😉)

Wave at your crosstown friends as they head
home too!

Learn from your enemy.
I'm not joking. A legal, truly peaceful protest from older guys.
Absolutfücking up traffic for a good part of every workday, in
many of our major cities and traffic hubs.

It doesn't have to be NY or LA.

Columbus Oh, Indy,, Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga....these cities have
a huge volume of through traffic.
And less than optimum interchanges.
If they and others like them suffered big East/West and N/S backups...
It would lock things up.
Makes me proud to see all those Maple Leafs.
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by 673

673:
Morning again my friend.

I've put this up in the Canada section too.

Here's a bit of a long video with some adult language, but one gets the idea of how many people this involves.

All the best.

Dwayne

That's great Dwayne.
The media LOL not a peep on the news. I don't facebook so a video like this one is very much welcomed.
Was thinking, I wouldn't be surprised if Trudeau brought in the Emergencies act, which is similar to martial law, he is such a little biche.
I suspect CSIS (Canada's secret service) told Trudeau to head to his bunker and keep his head down until the meanies go home. Gerald Butts is the bird chirping in Trudeau's ear, yeah, that's right.....(((Butts)))
For the truckers out there.
Originally Posted by 673
Was thinking, I wouldn't be surprised if Trudeau brought in the Emergencies act, which is similar to martial law, he is such a little biche.
I suspect CSIS (Canada's secret service) told Trudeau to head to his bunker and keep his head down until the meanies go home. Gerald Butts is the bird chirping in Trudeau's ear, yeah, that's right.....(((Butts)))

Oh fugg....I suppose this is Canada's Jan 6.

Maybe the US can invade and protect the govt.
Aww...it would never work.

We all think the Capitol is Toronto.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 673

Oh fugg....I suppose this is Canada's Jan 6.

Maybe the US can invade and protect the govt.

Keys are in the front door.
Aww...it would never work.

We all think the Capitol is Toronto.

Jim;
Morning sir, I hope you're all well this morning.

As I understand it, having been assured of this by several citizens of Toronto, not only is it the capital of Canada, it is the center of the universe as well.

Who knew? wink laugh

Have a good one my friend.

Dwayne
Wel I'll be damned.

Don't see it happening in the US though, not yet anyway, for the reasons Dutch and Dillonbuck stated.

It'll have to get to the nothing left to lose stage first.
Wel I'll be damned.

Don't see it happening in the US though, not yet anyway, for the reasons Dutch and Dillonbuck stated.

It'll have to get to the nothing left to lose stage first.

Truckers in US got nothing to haul, it’s all sitting off shore collecting dust.
Not totally true.

We had to close the factort week before last because they couldn't
get a truck to move a load of paper from western Ohio to here.
Less than 400 miles.

Getting trucks has been an increasingly bigger.
Give'em hell
673;
Morning my friend, here's a couple videos for the morning report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDCtfL_OUs

Don Jr. says it's 70km long now?

We'll see...

Dwayne

"Let them truckers roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The communist liberal government, and from what I understand that greasy POS Gerald Butz has successfully petitioned go fund me to freeze the 5 million raised because they claim the freedom rally is a terrorist organization..
The only terrorists in Ottawa are the Liberal party of Canada members
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen
The communist liberal government, and from what I understand that greasy POS Gerald Butz has successfully petitioned go fund me to freeze the 5 million raised because they claim the freedom rally is a terrorist organization..

Its up to 5.5 million and growing.
One of the boys over on the Canada forum is actually there.... says there are reports of Trucker convoys beginning in Australia, Mexico, Brazil and Chile.

Media is sketched out...........we are the news.
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen

Yeah, Butts, he is a sly one, perhaps full of guile, like someone else we are familiar with...we could say more....
Keep the $$$$ rolling in.
Klaus Schwab Boasts More Than Half Of Trudeau’s Cabinet Are Former Young Leaders of the WEF In 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRzLWIZqiE&t=74s

Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Klaus Schwab Boasts More Than Half Of Trudeau’s Cabinet Are Former Young Leaders of the WEF In 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRzLWIZqiE&t=74s

Well I'll be darned, never knew that.
Good to know, they need the exposure so everyone can see who sold us out, and for how long.
673, you may find this article interesting.

Klaus Schwab’s WEF “School for Covid Dictators”, a Plan for the “Great Reset”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/klaus...ators-a-plan-for-the-great-reset/5764929
Heard MSM was trying to muzzle it .
Hope it spreads like wild fire in all trades .
Kenneth
I hope peeps have laid in some supplies. If they blockade the border for a week (they should), and shelves get emptied quick, then the Gig workers will start to feel it and will join the cause.

Let Toronto starve. The “Upper Canada Ghetto” has a nice ring to it.

I believe this will connect some dots^^^^^^^^^^^
Just heard the American convoy joining the Canadian convoy is 12 miles long. wink
Brings a tear to my eye to see all those Maple Leaf flags.

Good job Canada.

Patriotism isn't a good thing. It's maybe the best thing.
Brings a tear to my eye to see all those Maple Leaf flags.

Good job Canada.

Patriotism isn't a good thing. It's maybe the best thing.

American friends too, greatly appreciated for the support. smile
After they get to their destination they need to just shut em down for awhile. Fat people won’t revolt but scared hungry ones might. Even the libs don’t want their kids going without foods and such. Edk
Who would have ever dreamed it!!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am praying for them all including my Son and my Brother!

Lynn

Lynn

This from a never Trumper wreaks of hypocrisy.....

Fantastic article. My wife is reading it too. There’s a lot of information in that piece but it’s great background on the dangers all those that love freedom are facing.

Thanks for posting that and God Bless Canada.
I doubt that a protest like that will do much good. What they need to to is blockade Ottawa. Shut it down completely. It won't take them long to get hungry.
Rock Chuck;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day behaved itself for you and you're all well.

While I can't really say what the original intent of the group who started out from Vancouver was exactly, it's grown beyond anything that anyone would have imagined.

As mentioned, we've got a 'Fire member Nashville there. He said the other night a bunch of folks from a Hutterite colony followed the convoy for miles, maybe hours, so they could feed most of them.

This is the comment on a video from someone in Ontario.

"I sat at an on route in Ontario today, just outside of a town called Cambridge. What I saw today will forever cement my hate for what Justin Trudeau did to segregate Canadians and play us against each other. I witnessed THOUSANDS of people lining the highways in support.... AND THAT WAS IN JUST A 10 KM STRETCH. Whites, blacks, Asians and everything in between were standing shoulder to shoulder with signs of support and Canadian flags in hand. What I saw today really moved me... I'm 32 years old and will NEVER forget what I saw today. What a beautiful sight to behold"

As I've said in other posts, I would not have predicted such a strong show of support from Ontario - and boy was I ever wrong!

There were thousands of people lining the over passes of Toronto... and as a born and raised western Canuck, I'm having a hard time typing that, much less wrapping my head around what I saw.

I'm not sure we'll understand for awhile what this means, but we're not as fractured as some - myself included - thought we were.

That's actually more good than I ever thought possible, regardless of any other outcome.

Anyways that's just some random thoughts from a BC redneck, worth less than the time it takes to read.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by irfubar

Lynn

INDEED !!!

I've dreamed that somehow we could be separated and let the lefts dreams play out, let the rights play out also. While we go to work, live a good life without big gov't stick their nose in our lives, watch the left live a miserable life - like they've got us doing now.
They sure don't have much to say about their last failure >obama/trudeau. and here we are again.
MIKE,

Thsts not a realistic dream. There are posts here daily from someone
in a red state wanting to just cut lose the blue ones.

It's hilariously naive and self centered.

First, most of them aren't in a red state because it's a red state.
They were born there, got jobs or a spouse there, or just liked the place.
They could just as easily be in Massachusetts.

Secondly, the only pure red state is Oklahoma.
And I'd be willing to bet it has to be close in the big, college cities.

Third how many counties have 0 dedicated Democratd voters?
You have blue spots all around you.
Right now, they are leaving their current homes and moving into our
territory in droves.

Fourth, if you studied WWI at all, you see that you can't buy you way out
of this by giving up someone else's land, and begging like a bitch.

You either roll over and take it,
Or fight.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
MIKE,

Thsts not a realistic dream. There are posts here daily from someone
in a red state wanting to just cut lose the blue ones.

It's hilariously naive and self centered.

First, most of them aren't in a red state because it's a red state.
They were born there, got jobs or a spouse there, or just liked the place.
They could just as easily be in Massachusetts.

Secondly, the only pure red state is Oklahoma.
And I'd be willing to bet it has to be close in the big, college cities.

Third how many counties have 0 dedicated Democratd voters?
You have blue spots all around you.
Right now, they are leaving their current homes and moving into our
territory in droves.

Fourth, if you studied WWI at all, you see that you can't buy you way out
of this by giving up someone else's land, and begging like a bitch.

You either roll over and take it,
Or fight.

Can’t disagree with this, but.

After what the 2020 election has revealed to us, I’m convinced that the Big City Blues is not because liberals seem to congregate in big cities, but because big cities and heavily populated areas is where the highest concentration of electronic voting machines such as Dominion are used.
Yep.

We have multiple fights.

Honest elections where every vote counts, and only legal voters vote.
Once.

The media. Nuff said and I have no idea how.

Educating our fellow Americans.
This goes back to the media. Intelligence (knowledge) is the biggest
weapon in any war. Right now, our enemy controls the flow of informstion.
There has to be a separation of red and blue states. Then the population can self segregate wherever they feels fits them better. If you choose to stay in one or the other even though you like the other better, at least you know what you are getting into and you made a choice. THAT is the only hope for peace.

The ideologies here are too disparate, too opposed, and too damned distrustful of the other to live peaceably any longer. It’s going to blow up and one will win and one will lose. And losing means losing everything up to and including your lives.

I don’t want that. I would rather have a choice of what sort of place I lived. National divorce is the only hope.
Happy to see this get the traction it has. Not sure if it’s been mentioned but our pu$$y PM is hiding in isolation right now due to a possible close contact. Biggest loser ever.
It is a wonderful thing to see the Canadians stand up for freedom. I wish them much success and support them fully. Lead the way and maybe us Americans will get some backbone too.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
There has to be a separation of red and blue states. Then the population can self segregate wherever they feels fits them better. If you choose to stay in one or the other even though you like the other better, at least you know what you are getting into and you made a choice. THAT is the only hope for peace.

The ideologies here are too disparate, too opposed, and too damned distrustful of the other to live peaceably any longer. It’s going to blow up and one will win and one will lose. And losing means losing everything up to and including your lives.

I don’t want that. I would rather have a choice of what sort of place I lived. National divorce is the only hope.

Think this through as it would work, not as you dream.
No idea where you live, but it's either a solid blue area, or blue people
are moving there? There isn't another choice.

It's been a problem in our little sphere forever. Solid, hard working,
conservative area. Lower income. Pretty darn attractive for city
people that sold their $$$ city home.

"Live in the country, raise my own cow, no crime, few drugs, no
government overreach, oh it's so nice"

Was.
Till they came.

We do as you say, after the good folks leave the blue area, it goes to
[bleep] and the [bleep] comes to you.

We have a bunch of Neville Chamberlins here.
From their perceived safety, they are willing to condemn fellow countrymen
and conservatives to falsely save themselves. Just give up on a big chunk
of our country in an obviously vain attempt to buy themselves security.

I find that stance as gutless and cowardly. I'd be ashamed to admit it.
Obviously you aren't too gutless, you do admit it.

There is a long line of my family (not me) who have fought and bled for
this land. Land, because some fought for freedom before the country
existed. Others fought to hold the country together, some fought
their own ancestors in Europe. They sure as hell weren't going to
roll over like a bitch to give a chunk of it to the communists.
I'll not give up. For them, for my kids, for my hard headed pride.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Think this through as it would work, not as you dream.
No idea where you live, but it's either a solid blue area, or blue people
are moving there? There isn't another choice.

It's been a problem in our little sphere forever. Solid, hard working,
conservative area. Lower income. Pretty darn attractive for city
people that sold their $$$ city home.

"Live in the country, raise my own cow, no crime, few drugs, no
government overreach, oh it's so nice"

Was.
Till they came.

We do as you say, after the good folks leave the blue area, it goes to
[bleep] and the [bleep] comes to you.

We have a bunch of Neville Chamberlins here.
From their perceived safety, they are willing to condemn fellow countrymen
and conservatives to falsely save themselves. Just give up on a big chunk
of our country in an obviously vain attempt to buy themselves security.

I find that stance as gutless and cowardly. I'd be ashamed to admit it.
Obviously you aren't too gutless, you do admit it.

There is a long line of my family (not me) who have fought and bled for
this land. Land, because some fought for freedom before the country
existed. Others fought to hold the country together, some fought
their own ancestors in Europe. They sure as hell weren't going to
roll over like a bitch to give a chunk of it to the communists.
I'll not give up. For them, for my kids, for my hard headed pride.

You’re from Pennsylvania, you are not my countryman. Your ancestors already fought against freedom and limited government and against my ancestors.
Always thought this a awesome march. I post it for all of our patriot friends to the north!

Dillonbuck.

Dream I spoke of wasn't about any kind of separation, it was like letting the left utopian dream that they think obama or hillary would take them to. We know what that would become, they don't seem to know what socialism leads to.

Let their dreams of ''free stuff'' open borders, LGBQtrans?whatever , no 1st amendment no 2nd amendment etc. etc. let it play completely out and let them experience the end result, let them live in the world they'd create, that's what I meant.

Again, we know what a schitty world they'd create, most of them didn't help build this country into what it is today. buncha do-nothing welfare bums or kids with a liberal arts degree, or brainwashed soccer-moms, who love watching rachael maddow msnbc.

They will turn this country into a third world sch,itt hole and they're doing a great job making their dreams come true.
Dillonbuck.

Dream I spoke of wasn't about any kind of separation, it was like letting the left utopian dream that they think obama or hillary would take them to. We know what that would become, they don't seem to know what socialism leads to.

Let their dreams of ''free stuff'' open borders, LGBQtrans?whatever , no 1st amendment no 2nd amendment etc. etc. let it play completely out and let them experience the end result, let them live in the world they'd create, that's what I meant.

Again, we know what a schitty world they'd create, most of them didn't help build this country into what it is today. buncha do-nothing welfare bums or kids with a liberal arts degree, or brainwashed soccer-moms, who love watching rachael maddow msnbc.

They will turn this country into a third world sch,itt hole and they're doing a great job making their dreams come true.

Many of them had ancestors that would kick their asses clean off.

One of our biggest problems is the ancestral democrats that won't see
the writing on the wall. Not many in my sphere, most are 65+ but they
have a stupid loyalty to party. They either vote D holding their nose, or
they sit home refusing to vote.

Perfectly understand you stance as a day dream.
I have it too. Maybe it's a touchy subject living in a state that has went
blue way too often in recent history. Especially considering the
shenanigans in the last election. But that needs to be looked at critically.
The Legislature fought tooth and nail against it.
The city elected governor and his lackeys crammed it down our throats.
The supreme court sided with them!

Look at our state map. It looks like the US map. Blue on the East/West
borders a few small blue dots in a field of red in the middle. Just like
the US.

If that qualifies us to be discarded, than the whole country should be.
Ol' Joe Bob isn't saying where he is from, but only Oklahoma can
claim red status. But he is ok. He can't help that his self worth is tied up
in how his neighbors vote. Pretty sad. Guess I'll put him on the short
list with Little Twigg. You don't kick a man when he is beaten, you pity
him and pray he gets better.
National divorce would not work. This is world wide. The common man is on one side and the elite on the other across the globe. It will be those common men who must stand up or become slaves.

Something odd stands out to me. The left leadership almost to a man (or woman) appears to be short on smarts and reasoning ability, yet they occupy positions of power. In trying to understand how that happens one thing comes to mind. They stick together to a fault and chant the same mantra repeatedly even though the message is absurd. When questioned on their positions, they have difficulties articulating their views. They are conditioned and guided to mindlessly follow the script but do not grasp how their scenes add up to a complete picture.

To example my point, Gavin Newsome standing by looted trains and asking what happened and how did we get here. Idiot in a position of power without a clue. We see this in every area of decay.
Dillonbuck.

Many of them had ancestors that would kick their asses clean off.

One of our biggest problems is the ancestral democrats that won't see
the writing on the wall. Not many in my sphere, most are 65+ but they
have a stupid loyalty to party. They either vote D holding their nose, or
they sit home refusing to vote.

Perfectly understand you stance as a day dream.
I have it too. Maybe it's a touchy subject living in a state that has went
blue way too often in recent history. Especially considering the
shenanigans in the last election. But that needs to be looked at critically.
The Legislature fought tooth and nail against it.
The city elected governor and his lackeys crammed it down our throats.
The supreme court sided with them!

Look at our state map. It looks like the US map. Blue on the East/West
borders a few small blue dots in a field of red in the middle. Just like
the US.

If that qualifies us to be discarded, than the whole country should be.
Ol' Joe Bob isn't saying where he is from, but only Oklahoma can
claim red status. But he is ok. He can't help that his self worth is tied up
in how his neighbors vote. Pretty sad. Guess I'll put him on the short
list with Little Twigg. You don't kick a man when he is beaten, you pity
him and pray he gets better.

I can spit into Oklahoma from my living room. You are a man of limited intellect and imagination. Why do you assume a national divorce would follow existing state borders? Why are you tied to this husk of a dying empire and it’s artificially created political subdivisions?
We do not need to experiment on what it would be like to let the blue minded people to play out their positions. We have examples of what that would be all over the world.

The USA was the one place you could see what free people could accomplish. It was a tough sled throughout our history, but we were free for the most part to choose our path. As our government grew, we lost most of the freedoms as individuals.

Canada is saying they draw the line when the government demands you put something in your body you do not trust. It is symbolically and realistically the tipping point to submission.
This was our country the left is taking. I for one say not one inch. We may fall like the American Indians who were here before us, but I would rather fight and perish than be sent to the reservation.
Three great post Diesel ! ! ! ! !
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Always thought this a awesome march. I post it for all of our patriot friends to the north!

Thank you sir. You've always been a class act!
Originally Posted by Diesel
National divorce would not work. This is world wide. The common man is on one side and the elite on the other across the globe. It will be those common men who must stand up or become slaves.

Something odd stands out to me. The left leadership almost to a man (or woman) appears to be short on smarts and reasoning ability, yet they occupy positions of power. In trying to understand how that happens one thing comes to mind. They stick together to a fault and chant the same mantra repeatedly even though the message is absurd. When questioned on their positions, they have difficulties articulating their views. They are conditioned and guided to mindlessly follow the script but do not grasp how their scenes add up to a complete picture.

To example my point, Gavin Newsome standing by looted trains and asking what happened and how did we get here. Idiot in a position of power without a clue. We see this in every area of decay.

Their power is in messaging. It doesn't matter if the message is bullschit, if you control 90% of the news, 90% of social media, 90% of the education system, and 90% of the entertainment industry, you can program generations of minds if by nothing else through pure repetition. And if people see that 9 out of every 10 sources say they same thing, weak minded or lazy people assume it is true. Therein lies their power. The US Democrat Party has a more comprehensive propaganda system then any totalitarian state in the history of the planet.
Back to the strike , has anyone heard anything about pallets of bricks and such being placed ?
If true the media will certainly cover any negative B.S. they put into action .
Yes sir , “the reservations” is not an acceptable option .
Kenneth

Lynn

Never Trumper forever and always, and my post concerns you how? It doesn't, not when you wrote it, not now that I have read it, and certainly not any nanosecond from now unto eternity.

Lord God, you and your bloody buddies here truly have nothing better to do than to pick me out in a crowd and make a lame crack or two and then stand back and think you accomplished something really special in life and wait for the other lame brains to come along and give you a ^5, and a slap on your back for being a lame asswipe. Stop stealing oxygen from real humans, it is a tragic waste on your and your cronies.

Lynn

Lynn

Never Trumper forever and always, and my post concerns you how? It doesn't, not when you wrote it, not now that I have read it, and certainly not any nanosecond from now unto eternity.

Lord God, you and your bloody buddies here truly have nothing better to do than to pick me out in a crowd and make a lame crack or two and then stand back and think you accomplished something really special in life and wait for the other lame brains to come along and give you a ^5, and a slap on your back for being a lame asswipe. Stop stealing oxygen from real humans, it is a tragic waste on your and your cronies.

Lynn

Honesty and consistently in ideology matters ...... too most

Lynn

Lynn

Honesty and consistently in ideology matters ...... too most

Still deep in the throes of HSUA syndrome I see, do you ever go into remission?

Lynn
Let them truckers have fun. It is a freedom movement.

The government just has to do something about the situation.
Let’s hope they don’t get set up , Kenneth
Let's go Brandeau!
kolofardos;
Morning sir, I hope you're all well out west.

Here's a bit of an interview for the morning crowd who don't descend into the Canada section.

As I mentioned there, if nothing else this may be an awakening moment for many of our fellow citizens to realize that the CBC, CTV and Global have been either avoiding or outright misrepresenting the truth on whatever topic suits them.

It's also given us as Canadians a common ground which hasn't happened for a long, long time.

I hope and pray it sticks, you know?

All the best.

Dwayne
Thanks for sharing that, Dwayne.
Originally Posted by BC30cal
kolofardos;
Morning sir, I hope you're all well out west.

Here's a bit of an interview for the morning crowd who don't descend into the Canada section.

As I mentioned there, if nothing else this may be an awakening moment for many of our fellow citizens to realize that the CBC, CTV and Global have been either avoiding or outright misrepresenting the truth on whatever topic suits them.

It's also given us as Canadians a common ground which hasn't happened for a long, long time.

I hope and pray it sticks, you know?

All the best.

Dwayne

Thanks Dwayne. I have the same hopes and prayers.
Sock;
Good morning to you, I hope you're getting enough moisture in your section of High Desert and all else is more than less going your way.

As I've mentioned a few times now, I wasn't surprised that this happened and was not surprised that the support in the western provinces was as big as it was.

Where I was dead wrong and happy to admit that, was the response further east.

Our own Nashville is in the convoy and he reported that a Hutterite colony followed the convoy for a couple hours into Ontario - so they could feed them when they stopped...

The response of Toronto absolutely blew me away, I was not expecting it and still have a hard time wrapping my head around it.

As mentioned too, even if this just softens the heart of a die hard western separatist - me - towards his fellow Canadians from the east, then maybe there's hope right there?

We'll see what sticks, but it's a start in what I consider the right direction.

All the best.

Dwayne
Ttt
Sad thing is like him or hate him, Pierre the father would have at least not gone into hiding.
Son is a disgrace.
Dwayne,
I pray your countrymen and ours join forces against the socialists. Maybe, just maybe it will wake up those who have sat by and let this happen by not voting or remaining silent. And I hope it proves that there are more of us by far.

It is inspiring to see the people of Canada stand up for freedom. We need each sector of the trades to take a turn keeping this alive in both our countries.

However, the lunacy and hypocrisy of the left leaves me thinking there is no way this will end anytime soon.

Keep the faith.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

As a Veteran I thank you for posting this anthem. Marched to it many times while serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.
I truly hope this Freedom Convoy has united Canadians to the extent it appears to have. It is way past time Canadians stood up and said F'n enough to our government.
Corruption runs rampant in this country, it has to end or the blood spilled by Canadian soldiers has been wasted.
Jeff
Originally Posted by Partsman
Sad thing is like him or hate him, Pierre the father would have at least not gone into hiding.
Son is a disgrace.

As much as I despised Pierre, at least he would come out and flipped the bird!
So called son is a coward.
Jeff
© 24hourcampfire