Home

Found hella ground deer, conehead quantities , back when I hunted slick-heads. Circa 2014

Vac sealed, seal intact

I’m thinking possibly meatloaf.
7 y/o deer meat will kill you deader than louie anderson
Paradise by the stove hood light.
Originally Posted by rem141r

Nice segue....but that's not right.
Bait.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Paradise by the stove hood light porcelain throne.

Nah.
If it was packaged well and never a victim of an electrical outage, it should be just fine.
Cook it at 1,100 degrees for 6 hours. You'll be fine.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I am starting to wonder if there is something that doesn't give you guys the bubble guts.

Miracle Whip?
#DBAP
Do the meatloaf and let us know if you liked it, I wouldn't let it get that old, if it's not freezer burned it might ok.
1- year old Steak Umms are 10x more terrifying
Originally Posted by slumlord
#DBAP

?

So is the 'fresh' crap served up daily at McDonalds
Make chili. It's a lot easier to throw out chili than raw meat. For me anyway, I hate soup.

Seriously, I would add taco seasoning and try that
Don't Be A Pu$$Y
Or
Damn Bad Ass Prolapse
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Don't Be A Pu$$Y
Or
Damn Bad Ass Prolapse

I think you are on to something with the first one.
LOL
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

I would never eat there.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

I would never eat there.

I work next to a macdonald's. We can see the line of cars out there all evening and just marvel at how people will sit in their car waiting for a half hour just to eat that slop.
I ate some 4 year old vacuumed sealed elk burger this week, and I am still typing...
Originally Posted by Riverc
Do the meatloaf and let us know if you liked it, I wouldn't let it get that old, if it's not freezer burned it might ok.

I have SIX freezers

Things can get lost under a few dozen Boston Butts
I'd not be scared in the least. Worse case scenario, get out the jerky gun and the dehydrator. If you don't like it, makes for hella good dog treats.

I have SIX freezers

Like Milhouse, I fear to watch yet I cannot turn away. Why do you have 6 freezers?
Originally Posted by 19352012

I have SIX freezers

Like Milhouse, I fear to watch yet I cannot turn away. Why do you have 6 freezers?

You don't?

We have 7.

Found hella ground deer, conehead quantities , back when I hunted slick-heads. Circa 2014

You need to start consuming mass quantities then . . .

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

I don't dare. I bought one for saving nature's bounty ever fall. If I had another, my wife would be stocking up on "GREAT DEALS" she finds all the time. I know the stuff is cheap but once a week is enough. I'd be eating the same thing for weeks. Yuck
Have a neighborhood chili cook for the trailer park
Originally Posted by Raeford

I am starting to wonder if there is something that doesn't give you guys the bubble guts.

Miracle Whip?

No kidding. I'd be going to see a doctor if so many things gave me the shyts. Probably have Crohns disease or something.

Vac sealed, seal intact

Oh the IRONY......

Vac sealed, seal intact

Is this why sandbilly's been cookin' all the chili?

I have SIX freezers

[Linked Image from roadsideamerica.com]

Nice segue....but that's not right.

tell that to louie. he downed 3 lbs of old deer meat last night. heard it on the news. some kind of quick acting freezer activated CWD thing.
I took some excedrine migraine and crashed yesterday.
Fugged my stomach all to hell, woke at 8pm and didnt get to sleep til 5 am. Up at 9.

Work tonight but am not right, better but damn tired and touchy. Weather changes used to really mess me up.

No bubble guts, but not right.
Proly be OK tomorrow.

Cook some backstrap once recovered. Killed last Nov.

I have SIX freezers

#farmlife
#prepperlife

We raise big garden, freeze lots of stuff, that which we don’t can up in jars. Corn, okra, some stewed tomatoes, kale, turnip greens
We bbq often, butts, shoulders,
Catch meat on sale, whole ribeyes, hams after Easter, turkeys after Thanksgiving
Catch chickens on sale, buy 20-30 of em
Catch boston butts on sale buy 20-30 of em
Catch whole porkloin .99cent a lb, buy a dozen

Have one freezer mostly farm, foodplot and garden seed we catch on sale for 90% off from farmers Co-Op

multiple deer randomly distributed in a couple of freezers

I catch ground beef on sale $2-3 a lb and get 30-40 lbs, sit for several hours patty pressing and wax paper leaving hamburger patties, bag them up 4-6 at a time. Got probably a couple hundred.
We have big college parties out here, all my kids are college aged and we’re the party place,

Multiple grills, smokers, smokehouse, whole hog pit bbq, outdoor kitchen.

THEN ya know you to have your one freezer for Red Baron pizzas, tater tots, Asian medly stir fry, Green Giant steamers

Plus your dinky freezer boxes on my two refridgerators. For ice cream, bar S dogs, frozen OJ,

Always need extra space for an ice cream cake that randomly shows up,
Wife makes occasional wedding and event cakes for family and church, need some freezer space for preplanning multi layer cake forms and such
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I have SIX freezers

[Linked Image from roadsideamerica.com]

lol
Just pretend you're at Golden Corral and throw down a few sides like mac and cheese/fried okra/sweet corn pudding laugh

I have SIX freezers

#farmlife
#prepperlife

We raise big garden, freeze lots of stuff, that which we don’t can up in jars. Corn, okra, some stewed tomatoes, kale, turnip greens
We bbq often, butts, shoulders,
Catch meat on sale, whole ribeyes, hams after Easter, turkeys after Thanksgiving
Catch chickens on sale, buy 20-30 of em
Catch boston butts on sale buy 20-30 of em
Catch whole porkloin .99cent a lb, buy a dozen

Have one freezer mostly farm, foodplot and garden seed we catch on sale for 90% off from farmers Co-Op

multiple deer randomly distributed in a couple of freezers

I catch ground beef on sale $2-3 a lb and get 30-40 lbs, sit for several hours patty pressing and wax paper leaving hamburger patties, bag them up 4-6 at a time. Got probably a couple hundred.
We have big college parties out here, all my kids are college aged and we’re the party place,

Multiple grills, smokers, smokehouse, whole hog pit bbq, outdoor kitchen.

THEN ya know you to have your one freezer for Red Baron pizzas, tater tots, Asian medly stir fry, Green Giant steamers

Plus your dinky freezer boxes on my two refridgerators. For ice cream, bar S dogs, frozen OJ,

Always need extra space for an ice cream cake that randomly shows up,
Wife makes occasional wedding and event cakes for family and church, need some freezer space for preplanning multi layer cake forms and such

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Plus Mama gotta make sure Baby Huey has enough to eat around the clock.
😆😆😆😆🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That boy can fugg up some chow....

😄😄😄😄😄
#babyhuey
I had tough old bull elk and an even tougher cow moose.Each took over five years to eat. Plastic wrapped and then plastic coated butcher paper,non -frost free freezer. No problems at all.
#babyhuey

Raider of the left out snacks, pizza, chips, bday cakes, lunch meat, lunch meat cooked sliders, casseroles, trays of pasteries, ect ect ect at gawd knows what AM...

#Ghosted

Veggies and fruits = kyptonite

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😕😄😄😄😄
© 24hourcampfire