Home
Posted By: JGray Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Been home the last couple days with head cold plus fever, chills and aches. Felt it coming on Tuesday afternoon and now feel like I'm over the worst of it. Been taking lots af vitamins including D and Zinc. Test results just came back positive but I feel almost 100% today.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Did it jump the vaccine or did you not get one?

No judgement either way. I'd just like to know if anybody has missed it because of the vaccine.
Posted By: pahick Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Hope all goes well. Cousin just got it(he works with me). Hes not had the symptoms you had. Just headache. Got emails all week long from work. 21 positives one day, 9 next, 11, 17.....they kept coming all week. We'll all have it soon nuff.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
We got them couple of Texas guys on here that make their own hydroxychloroquine out of grapefruit, HTH pool shock and Fresca.

Originally Posted by Bristoe

No judgement either way. I'd just like to know if anybody has missed it because of the vaccine.

Cant speak for him, but at work the majority are vaxxd. Doesnt matter. Still contracting it. So many people walkin around sniffin and hackin. The only ones who know they have it are the ones that got tested. All others have it too but keep on keepin on, thats common sense.
Posted By: TheKid Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
I got the same stuff this last week. Sunday I felt kinda weak and developed a fever. Fever finally broke during the night but my joints ached so bad Monday and Tuesday I didn’t know what to think. Now I’m just head cold like, been out splitting and stacking some wood today but run out of gas pretty easy. I figure I’ll live. Got tested due to work on Tuesday morning and was +.

No shot here.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
I started feeling weird yesterday.

Woke up last night with mild chills.

This morning sucked, really achy and mentally fuucked up.

Basically like a mild case of the flu, nothing too bad but still chitty.

Made it to work, got cows fed and was ready to come home and lounge.

Told my dad to stay away from me.

I have not been tested, don't care, sick is sick...lol
I got the J&J vaccine back in April. Tossed a blood clot in June,..went blind in one eye for a while. Pissed a Kidney stone.

Now I get to take 1000 mg of Hydroxyurea every day for life to keep my blood from turning into soup.

But I ain't had the Covid!
If I wasn't already old I'd be pissed.

,...but fuggit.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Family friends got their booster last week.

In bed sick with covid this week. Guess it hadn’t kicked in yet..

That you know of. We're all walkin petri dishes lol. I got J&J last May. Ive been exposed to so many +s it aint funny. But im still here, for now.
Posted By: JGray Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22

I chose not to get the vax...
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
The bug is definitely different for everyone. Neighbors wife caught it. He and I hunted together while she was sick, didn’t know then she had Covid.

Both he and I came down with a light headache and congestion several days later for a few days. That was it.

His wife is starting to feel better. He and I are going duck hunting in the morning together.

We’re all going to eventually catch it, so whatever.

🦫
Originally Posted by pahick

Cant speak for him, but at work the majority are vaxxd. Doesnt matter. Still contracting it. So many people walkin around sniffin and hackin. The only ones who know they have it are the ones that got tested. All others have it too but keep on keepin on, thats common sense.

Same here - I think I may be the only unvax'd at work, however we've had several out with Covid recently who all have returned to work over the last couple of weeks.
Posted By: WhiteFawn Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22

I (unjabbed) got it from the wife (jabbed and boosted moderna). Don't know where the wife picked it up. 101.5 temp for two days and fatigue ever since along with a dry cough. We could sleep 16 hours a day no problem.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

That you know of. We're all walkin petri dishes lol. I got J&J last May. Ive been exposed to so many +s it aint funny. But im still here, for now.

My wife is a nurse in a hospital. She get's exposed to Covid on a regular basis. She had to get the Vax to keep her job,,..so I got one too. We both specifically sought out the J&J.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but every other Nurse she works with got the Pfizer/Moderna Vax and all of them came down with Covid, eventually,.....mild cases, however.

No issues for my wife. But now I've got blood platelet issues.

To be totally candid about the matter, I don't know if the vaccine had anything to do with it. My platelet level has been rising for a few years. But recently it went well above normal. (CALR mutation in my bone marrow to get all doctory about it)

I've read up and consequently know more about spike proteins and Essential Thrombocytosis than any layman ought to have to.

I can wax eloquently about JAK2, CALR, and MPL bone marrow mutations and I've had a core sample drilled out of my pelvis, recently.

But in any event, if the Hydroxyurea doesn't kill me, it'll fix me, and it hasn't killed me yet.

My guess is, I'll schitt and die from anemia from all the blood they're pulling out of me before the Thrombocytosis morphs into something lethal.

But how many times can a man be expected to mow the grass, anyway?,.....yanno?
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
This is not directed at the poster that began this thread. But after reading about COVID accounts for several years it's apparent that not many people have had Syphilis.

No matter how bad COVID may or may not be, I've yet to read about huge cankers on you junk, along with 103 degree fever.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by WhiteFawn
We could sleep 16 hours a day no problem.

Odd you mention that. I have never slept well in my adult life and when I got the Covid I was sleeping 11-12 a night....I really miss that.,....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
I might have it. Or seasonal allergy
Dunno.

No fever. I always hurt. No real cough, just hack crud up now and then.

Last weekend slept 50% of 2 days

But Im always behind on sleep.

Kid ordered tests. The ol ladys office and supporting are out w covid, 50% of em. Shes vaxd and boosted

I still.avoid her

My wife is a nurse in a hospital. She get's exposed to Covid on a regular basis. She had to get the Vax to keep her job,,..so I got one too. We both specifically sought out the J&J.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but every other Nurse she works with got the Pfizer/Moderna Vax and all of them came down with Covid, eventually,.....mild cases, however.

To be totally candid about the matter, I don't know if the vaccine had anything to do with it. My platelet level has been rising for a few years. But recently it went well above normal. (CALR mutation in my bone marrow to get all doctory about it)

I've read up and consequently know more about spike proteins and Essential Thrombocytosis than any layman ought to have to.

I can wax eloquently about JAK2, CALR, and MPL bone marrow mutations and I've had a core sample drilled out of my pelvis, recently.

But in any event, if the Hydroxyurea doesn't kill me, it'll fix me, and it hasn't killed me yet.

My guess is, I'll schitt and die from anemia from all the blood they're pulling out of me before the Thrombocytosis morphs into something lethal.

Yup. Just gotta roll with it. Hell I got Hashimotos, Lyme(you never get rid of it no matter what docs say) and now low testosterone. Which ill be starting trt soon enough. Oh and on top of that lymphocytes, monocytes, and WBC all flirting with top of range ever since....I got vaxxd. Is what it is my friend. Keep on keepin on!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22

I just had a blood count done this week. My platelet count is 122k

Down from as high as almost 300k a 15 months ago. Of course I’ve had steady labs nearly monthly and have watched it drop about 10-15K every lab.
So mine is doing the opposite of thrombocytopenia so to speak.

But I will wait for Hawkeye, Alwx Jones, Happy Camper or VictorTx or the other esteemed medical experts from Dr Mercola network to explain why it’s the opposite of what the “clot shot” does

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord

I just had a blood count done this week. My platelet count is 122k

Down from as high as almost 300k a 15 months ago. Of course I’ve had steady labs nearly monthly and have watched it drop about 10-15K every lab.
So mine is doing the opposite of thrombocytopenia so to speak.

I hit 660,000 before the doc decided to do something about it. The way I hear it, some people can live with 660,000. Others start clotting up. I threw a clot so he hooked me up with some stuff to knock it back down.

You gotta walk a fine line when taking Hydroxyurea however, It lowers your platelet count. But it can also whack your white blood cell count and inhibits T-cell production.

But,...it's a "pick your poison" situation at this point,...and once you start throwin' clots you're living pretty dangerously. So I chose to go the Hydroxyurea route.

Posted By: oldwoody2 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
WHY ?????
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by Mike78
This is not directed at the poster that began this thread. But after reading about COVID accounts for several years it's apparent that not many people have had Syphilis.

No matter how bad COVID may or may not be, I've yet to read about huge cankers on you junk, along with 103 degree fever.
Amen! We live in the safest time in the history of humanity!
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
I got the vax when it first came out - work for the school system and wanted the students back in the classroom.

A week ago started with a mild headache and sore throat (Sinus infection??) got worse but no real other symptoms.

Positive test, quarantined for 10 days (after exposure - 5 days after symptoms) NOW the story has changed (yet again) because I'm vax'd not boosted,
So After the Vax, after the COVID now they say I should get boosted to further protect me?????

Seems I've had it, I should be immune?

I'd describe it as a bad head cold with mild flu symptoms. I've had the flu that was way worse than this. Just checked and no huge cankers on my junk, so really not a big deal whistle
Posted By: ihookem Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
We need to stop calling it Covid. There are now 21 "covid variants". After 2 yrs. it is not the original when it is 21 cousins down the genetics line. There is no doubt the hospitals want to keep the " covid "numbers up. My wife works in a clinic. She checks in at least 50 people per day, she is right in front of them , sneezing and coughing on her is a daily thing. We are pretty sure we had it in Nov. 2019. Then we know we had it in Dec. 2020, and the wife tested positive 2 weeks ago. However, 2 weeks ago ,it was nothing more than a cold, nothing more , nothing less. We think she has been exposed over 100 times, therefore so have I .Each time we had it, it was much different. The first time seems like Bronchidus (sp), the second time my eyes hurt,I needed to take a dump about 6 times that day and could not taste much . It lasted a day, hers lasted a week, but I am in much better physical shape than she is. The last time I seemed to get it too, but I was a bit short on breath for a few days and that was it. Another story of how hospitals want to keep covid in the conversation. My brother's knee hurt so bad he went to emergency room. He could hardly walk or stand the pain. What do they do? They want to test him for Covid. He is like WHAT?? Screw Covid. Sure enough, he was positive for Covid . He said he never would have known he had covid . They just dont want this covid to end.
Originally Posted by ihookem
There are now 21 "covid variants".

the second time my eyes hurt,I needed to take a dump about 6 times that day

That must be #22,....the "blind, schittin" Covid.
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by JGray

I'd describe it as a bad head cold with mild flu symptoms. I've had the flu that was way worse than this. Just checked and no huge cankers on my junk, so really not a big deal whistle

They are a mood killer.
Been home the last couple days with head cold plus fever, chills and aches. Felt it coming on Tuesday afternoon and now feel like I'm over the worst of it. Been taking lots af vitamins including D and Zinc. Test results just came back positive but I feel almost 100% today.

Quick recovery wishes for you. I hope you are taking high doses of C, too.
Posted By: BigEars Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Got my positive test result yesterday, feels like a mild flu but the doc ain't messing around. Ivermectin, Prednisone, Azithromycin, and he's trying to get me scheduled for monoclonal antibodies.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22

No matter how bad COVID may or may not be, I've yet to read about huge cankers on your junk, along with 103 degree fever.

Well, sonuvabitch, that explains a lot.
Posted By: DaveR Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
Old lady brought it home here from a work trip to AZ.

Came home Thursday, a little tired and feeling "off". We decided to isolate from each other since I'm the only contact my mother with lung cancer has, and I see her regularly.

Wife and I in separate rooms, opposite side of the house. Ten percent bleach solution on anything either of us touched. Never in same room at same time.

She was feeling crappy for a couple days. Congestion, very tired, sore throat. Saturday she popped positive. Started her on the ivermectin / c / d / zinc / aspirin regimen. She's not vaxed. Day 1 was a bit rough for her, slept all day. Day two on the 'mectin, she was feeling better, and improved all the way through day 5. Day 6 (no ivermectin) she felt a little crappier, but here at day 8 or so, she's doing just fine. Not 100%, but doing good.

I felt fine, but tested on Tuesday prior to a trip to see mom. Home test gave faintest hint of a hit, so I went to testing place. Negative.

Decided not to visit mom, but rather made a grocery and prescription run for her, sanitized the hell out of everything, and left it at her door.

Wednesday at work, was overcome with a brain fog that was just incredible. The simplest of tasks (responding to emails, generating contracts, etc.) seemed to take immense effort. Chalked it up to emotional exhaustion from situation with mom, dealing with docs all day Tuesday, and looking for a new house to move her in with us, and not sleeping well.

Thursday a.m. home tested again as I had to pick up mom for an appointment that afternoon. I couldn't have felt much better than I did. A good night's sleep had me refreshed and mentally sharp again.

Hard, dark line positive on home test. Went to get tested, also positive. Glad I tested because I felt fine. Even a mild case of covid would likely be a death sentence for my poor mother at this point (lung cancer and COPD).

Took 2 days of the ivermectin course for me, but saving rest for mom just in case. Need to order some more.

Old lady is un-vaxed. I got the 2nd clot shot 8 months ago (back when it was "95% effective in prevention") and I was worried about bringing something to mom. Protecting her was more important than what it might do to me. What a fuggin' joke this "vaccine" was and is, how glaringly obvious it is now, and how they keep pushing the garbage. I've taken my last clot shot needle, and old lady steadfastly refuses.

I fared a bit better than the W, but it wasn't much of a thing for either one of us. No fevers, slight congestion, tiredness, and sore throat for her.

I've had mild colds which put me down harder than this did. Who's to say what happens next time we catch the Wuhan crud? But this time a big nothing burger.

Read some crap today about "super-immunity", in other words, vaxed and natural immunity from infection combined. Lol. And the article goes on to state you should "still get your booster at first opportunity to protect against severe disease and to help make you less contagious and protect others". Fuggin' idiots have been talking in circles and running the rationalization hamster to death so long they can't hear what they're spewing.
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/21/22
I took an at-home test to know whether to quarantine or not, positive. Went to the Dr a couple days later for an official test, same positive. Good thing is now for 90 days I don’t have to do their dog and pony show of getting tested weekly. Sucks but I work for state govt and our Governor is a schithead liberal
Posted By: JGray Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Quick recovery wishes for you. I hope you are taking high doses of C, too.

Yes sir - lots of C in addition to the D and Zinc. This is day 3 and I feel almost 100%...
Posted By: Cretch Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Last Thursday night started having symptoms of a cough caused by drainage in the back of my throat along with a minor fever. Symptoms persisted thru the weekend but remained like a minor cold. Wife was concerned so got tested on Monday. Sure enough, came back positive. Was told to isolate for 5 days and then wear a mask for 5 days when I go out in public.

Yesterday the wife came down the same symptoms, so pretty sure she has it now too. Like I said, it's been like a minor cold for both of us.
Both of us were moderna vaxed last spring. No boaster follow up and don't plan too.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
So does anyone not have COVID right now?
Originally Posted by Calvin
So does anyone not have COVID right now?

I don’t … haven’t had it as far as I know (never been tested) but a couple months ago I had a runny nose for a day….
Posted By: kingston Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22

I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

It's virtually harmless to your grandchildren.
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I got the vax when it first came out - work for the school system and wanted the students back in the classroom.

A week ago started with a mild headache and sore throat (Sinus infection??) got worse but no real other symptoms.

Positive test, quarantined for 10 days (after exposure - 5 days after symptoms) NOW the story has changed (yet again) because I'm vax'd not boosted,
So After the Vax, after the COVID now they say I should get boosted to further protect me?????

The only thing the booster is good for is Pfizer's bottom line.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
I took an at-home test to know whether to quarantine or not, positive. Went to the Dr a couple days later for an official test, same positive. Good thing is now for 90 days I don’t have to do their dog and pony show of getting tested weekly. Sucks but I work for state govt and our Governor is a schithead liberal

Do not comply.

They'll continue dominating you for as long as you let them.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
[I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

Where do you think she got it?

And you got it from her.

It's just a fcking cold, with a hell of a publicist and the most gullible country on earth.

And it always was.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Last Saturday about dark I came down with malaise, 5 degrees of fever, joint and muscle pain and an unambiguous positive quick test. Not vaccinated. I took 2cc/ml of 1% Ivermectin and aspirin. By morning fever had dropped 3 degrees and after a 14 hour interval I took another hit of Ivermectin and got a Zpack and prednisone. By dark Sunday (24 hours) my fever was basically gone but the yellow sinus snot is hanging on. Haven't missed any cow feeding or firewood stoking duties.

However my double vaccinated wife came down with it almost simultaneously with me and she is having all sorts of ugly issues and just reported a fever of over 102. She has taken 3 doses of Ivermectin over the last week along with Melatonin and aspirin. We'll see.
Originally Posted by DaveR
I got the 2nd clot shot 8 months ago (back when it was "95% effective in prevention")

Wait until you see how they cooked the efficacy stats, by shifting <15 day post jab positive cases to unvaxxed group, all while knowing that the jabs increase susceptibility for the first two weeks after injection.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
At least we are nearing the end of the first testing period for the vaxx.
Originally Posted by BigEars
Got my positive test result yesterday, feels like a mild flu but the doc ain't messing around. Ivermectin, Prednisone, Azithromycin, and he's trying to get me scheduled for monoclonal antibodies.

It's my understanding that monoclonal antibody treatments have extremely limited efficacy with Omicron and would expose you to possible OAS. Unfortunately, there's no way to know with certainty which variant you have, as the tests used to determine variants are only approved for public health monitoring and not as a diagnostic tool. Thank the FDA...
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by BigEars

It's my understanding that monoclonal antibody treatments have extremely limited efficacy with Omicron and would expose you to possible OAS. Unfortunately, there's no way to know with certainty which variant you have, as the tests used to determine variants are only approved for public health monitoring and not as a diagnostic tool. Thank
the FDA...

It’s my understanding that the level of covtardness is directly proportionate to when and if a person got the jab, when, and how they comported themselves afterward. smile
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It's been the largest drug trial in history. They're claiming 1,000,000,000,000 (1 billion) globally got vaccinated. It's too bad so much of the data was obfuscated.

Posted By: Toddly Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Wife and I are both going thru the omicron now. Not that bad.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
At what point do we tell the paranoid psychosomatics and fragile types that avoiding this stuff (or any other) is their responsibility?

(No offense to the smart ones that know it.)

I've heard that, but I also know for a fact that a coworker of mine has a young child that got Covid, so I'm not sure what to think on that.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

Where do you think she got it?

And you got it from her.

It's just a fcking cold, with a hell of a publicist and the most gullible country on earth.

And it always was.

I actually think I got it at work from vax'd coworkers. Lots of vax'd folks been out with Covid and all just came back to work. I was in close contact all day Monday and got sick Tuesday. If my wife gets it, pretty sure she'll catch it from me. Agree with you it's just a cold - not any worse than anything else I've had.

I've heard that, but I also know for a fact that a coworker of mine has a young child that got Covid, so I'm not sure what to think on that.

And what was the outcome?

Turn off your television. You are being manipulated by fear mongers.

This is not to say COVID isn't real and hasn't killed the fück out of some people. It has, but it's been wildly blown out of proportion to the point of complete irrationality and too frequently, hysteria.

Relax.

Everyone is going to get COVID.

Omicron has been a blessing when compared with earlier strains. It's literally imparting immunity on huge swaths of the population with vastly reduced risk of hospitalization and mortality.

If you'd like a list of credible sources/resources, just ask.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22

It's been the largest drug trial in history. They're claiming 1,000,000,000,000 (1 billion) globally got vaccinated. It's too bad so much of the data was obfuscated.

They should know in a year or two if it was safe or not.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Is every sickness these days the dreaded Chinese Virus??

Aren't we also in the middle of the usual flu season and cold seaon? It would not surprise me if a lot of these so-called Chinese virus "cases" are cases of the regular ol' flu. Seems as if there are no flu or cold seasons anymore. Just the Chinese virus, or the Wuhan Wobblies. Of course hospitals and doctors are not paid hundreds of thousands of $$$$$ for regular flu cases, are they.

Could be wrong but that's my guess.

L.W.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Covid is over, and has been for two years.

All the "variants" are, is the yearly cold that comes through, just like always.
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Just in the last two weeks, me, my wife, my son, my daughter-in-law, my granddaughter, two of my wife's brothers and their whole family have all had it.
So far it's been a few days of fever and feeling like crap. Everyone is on the mend.
Me and the kids were the only one's not vaxxed. I just told them if they'd had their 4th shot we wouldn't have had to go through that. I think I was the only one laughing.
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22

They should know in a year or two if it was safe or not.

Says who, Moderna, phizer etc.
What a joke
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Woke up with a rather annoying earache.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
How come the whole world did not die in 1918?
Posted By: goalie Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by Hancock27

So, you're a teacher.

Use critical thinking skills.

1. You've had the disease and recovered
2. The vaccine did not stop you from getting the disease
3. The vaccine is very new tech, and we have zero long term data on what it can/will do to your immune system.

Do "they" have some reason other than YOUR best interests at the top of the list of why they want you to keep getting shots?

Occam's razor......
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by worriedman
How come the whole world did not die in 1918?

EXACTLY. the only difference between 1918 and now is there wasn't Trillions of dollars tied to it in 1918
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
I got sick Thanksgiving Day and went to work full time for the first time a couple days ago. Pushed myself at times when I felt ok adding a bathroom in the garage, a little here, little there. There was no way I could do 8 hour days so I just did what I could as I could. 5 days of antibiotics seemed to have cleared up the reminder of it. Wish I would have been one of those one and done cases, but it clung to me like deflave to cock.

Lost two months of my life to it.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Covid - my turn... - 01/22/22
This is an experimental virus. (Thanks China). Some folks are still screwed up from it a year + later. Nobody really knows the long term effects of it.
© 24hourcampfire