Home
Posted By: Tesoro What I love about this forum! - 01/22/22
You cannot assign brownie badges to people's posts. No 'likes' to be tabulated. Please keep it this way! I think this is the only outdoor forum that does not mimick faceybook and does not censor rednecks.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Tesoro
You cannot assign brownie badges to people's posts. No 'likes' to be tabulated. Please keep it this way! I think this is the only outdoor forum that does not mimick faceybook and does not censor rednecks.

Yeah absolutely. I'm new here but, like it a lot so far.

There are a few pussies here but not many, they're easy to spot in a room full of men.
What I like about it not being treated like a child and harassed by moderators telling what you can and cannot say. That means a lot right there Imo.
You cannot assign brownie badges to people's posts. No 'likes' to be tabulated. Please keep it this way! I think this is the only outdoor forum that does not mimick faceybook and does not censor rednecks Yamn Dankies.

Fixt it for ya! grin
[Linked Image from ggshop-cdnms.azureedge.net]
There's one thing and one thing only that I despise about the forum- roughly a dozen completely worthless human beings, that have no life, no friends, no personal power of any kind and low self esteem. And they find comfort and safety, hiding like the cowards that they are, behind a keyboard and mouse, and getting off at the idea that they can solicit angry response without getting punched in the face.
^^^ yep^^^
And we all know who they are.
I think some keep spreadsheets for future reference. There are some compendiums of Happy Campers postings floating about
Ignore function
Originally Posted by Oldman03
You cannot assign brownie badges to people's posts. No 'likes' to be tabulated. Please keep it this way! I think this is the only outdoor forum that does not mimick faceybook and does not censor rednecks Yamn Dankies.

Fixt it for ya! grin

I think that is all one word.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
There's one thing and one thing only that I despise about the forum- roughly a dozen completely worthless human beings, that have no life, no friends, no personal power of any kind and low self esteem. And they find comfort and safety, hiding like the cowards that they are, behind a keyboard and mouse, and getting off at the idea that they can solicit angry response without getting punched in the face.

If ever anyone nailed it, this is it. So tough from the safety of their keyboard. Then they are the first one to call others cowards and other names because there is no immediate repercussions.

Get em !!!!!

Posted By: add Re: What I love about this forum! - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

If ever anyone nailed it, this is it. So tough from the safety of their keyboard. Then they are the first one to call others cowards and other names because there is no immediate repercussions.

Names.

We need names!
The irony in this thread is awesome...if you like irony.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

Names.

We need names!

Youre on that list, Mister

Youre an ass hole

laugh

Yep, alla that is bullshcit.

We got Beaver Awards which is on a whole 'notha level.
Welcome to the forum. You're absolutely right, this is a great place.

If you get a minute help us win the best forum on the internet 2022!

http://www.votebestforum.org/2022.htm
Originally Posted by add

Names.

We need names!

Ask and thou shall receive.

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Originally Posted by abbydog
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldnโ€™t vote for this guy.

Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.

No, I voted against the incumbent
Biden is a mush-brained geriatric. I agree. Trump is worse.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Trump is the only human being alive that an unqualified loser like Hillary can beat.

Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Biden is better then Trump.
GFY

+1 ( wink )
Originally Posted by kingston

I voted, but I see we're lagging. We need a couple hundred more votes, Come on guys!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by add

Names.

We need names!

I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldnโ€™t vote for this guy.

Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.

Trump is the only human being alive that an unqualified loser like Hillary can beat.

Nice collection, Paul. Lol.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

I voted, but I see we're lagging. We need a couple hundred more votes, Come on guys!

We need more new guys to vote, get their voices heard.
Well, I voted.

Twice.

Looks like its gonna be a LONG...HARD...fight.
Are we winning yet?
Posted By: RUM7 Re: What I love about this forum! - 01/22/22
Wow, we got this! Keep voting. All. Night. Long.
What happened to the FNG?
Originally Posted by RUM7

The competition is STIFF!
Dont be a dick

Vote and move along
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by RUM7

The competition is STIFF!

Little early for romantic talk around the new guys, ain't it?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dont be a dick

Vote and move along

+1

VOTE
gawdammit..

GFY
What happened to the FNG?

He had to go shut the henhouse
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Only censoring here is you might get your post moved down to "miscellaneous" laugh

Best forum on the nets.....
Originally Posted by Morewood
gawdammit..

GFY

Oh Lort

Somethin leave a bad taste in yer mouf??

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted By: 673 Re: What I love about this forum! - 01/22/22
Who else besides kingston keeps that on their favorites LOL
gawdammit..

GFY

Oh Lort

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol
gawdammit..

GFY

Oh Lort

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He got a Bary big surprise
Originally Posted by Salty303
gawdammit..

GFY

Oh Lort

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He got a Bary big surprise

I like the fact that I can ask almost any question on here and somebody here will know the answer.

There are a lot of humorous people on this forum - much funnier than the writers on the TV comedy shows - which I donโ€™t watch because they arenโ€™t funny.
Posted By: JHM Re: What I love about this forum! - 01/22/22
Canโ€™t I just mail my 158 votes inโ€ฆtwice?

Thanks, Kinston just what I needed first thing this morning. NOT!!!

You ain't gonna make it here.

If a like/dislike tabulation triggers you, you aren't gonna like how
disagreement is shown on this forum.

It love a Like button, it would save a ton of bandwidth.
The quote button serves that purpose now.

Censorship is a whole different deal.
Rick allows for free speech to go beyond where people should
go. Often farther than I like.

That's what free speech is.
Not making others comply with pre set restraints.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

#boomer
I was wisely advised early on here, "Like eating wings, know when to spit out the bones."
I was wisely advised early on here, "Like eating wings, know when to spit out the bones."
Originally Posted by Riverc
What I like about it not being treated like a child and harassed by moderators telling what you can and cannot say. That means a lot right there Imo.

Yeah but childish name calling is cool...
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Did you vote like the rest of us ???
๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Originally Posted by rost495

Yeah but childish name calling is cool...

I think childish name calling would be awesome.

Stupid poopyhead! Butthole! Booger face!

It's the angry low intellect name calling around here that sucks

Get em !!!!!

Second guy in back, I didn't get a Harumph from you!
Posted By: J23 Re: What I love about this forum! - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by add

Names.

We need names!

I'm voting for Biden,

Yes, I voted for Biden,

I voted for Biden

Priceless. They're all on ignore.

Now if we could just talk Rick into making it so any new thread started by an ignored user is crossed out or some such.

We must be using different browsers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Iโ€™ll have some childish name calling over the constant crybaby, pissing and moaning.
Originally Posted by JHM
Canโ€™t I just mail my 158 votes inโ€ฆtwice?

No, sorry they don't have a mail in option, but we're back in the number 1 spot!
Originally Posted by 5sdad

+1

Yep!

+2

Well said!
Originally Posted by 5sdad

+1

Yep!

+2

Well said!

There are a few pussies here but not many, they're easy to spot in a room full of men.

Yup
Originally Posted by SKane

Are you just messing with this cat???
Or does that really exist on here???

Confused...

I think it would be cool to have it.
Would it generate hit and veiw revenue for Bin by making the 10,s of 1000,s who are members log on just to give a thumbs up or down.
The ones that never have posted or low count guys who don't wanna for various reasons.
They could have a anonymous voice then if it dont show who gave ya what.
The Blanket of anonymity safe space sorta thing for em.....

Each person only allowed one to another member by logging on.

Could it give a cumulative yearly total of up or down only to the member themselves

Beaver10 could open up 2 new catagories in the awards

Most loved and hated in the Coliseum.
Have ta submit your own screen shot to Beav for it.

Be about a dozen or so of us who would be in the running for most hated in the Coliseum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

It would be a badge of honor for many of us and possibly generate Benjamin's for Bin.

Win win all around...
๐Ÿ‘ or ๐Ÿ‘Ž

๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
Originally Posted by renegade50

Or does that really exist on here???

Confused...

I think it would be cool to have it.
Would it generate hit and veiw revenue for Bin by making the 10,s of 1000,s who are members log on just to give a thumbs up or down.
The ones that never have posted or low count guys who don't wanna for various reasons.
They could have a anonymous voice then if it dont show who gave ya what.
The Blanket of anonymity safe space sorta thing for em.....

Each person only allowed one to another member by logging on.

Could it give a cumulative yearly total of up or down only to the member themselves

Beaver10 could open up 2 new catagories in the awards

Most loved and hated in the Coliseum.
Have ta submit your own screen shot to Beav for it.

Be about a dozen or so of us who would be in the running for most hated in the Coliseum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

It would be a badge of honor for many of us and possibly generate Benjamin's for Bin.

Win win all around...
๐Ÿ‘ or ๐Ÿ‘Ž

๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

Come on....
Like buttons are as gay as Tennessee Whiskey.
I have enjoyed all the help Iโ€™ve gotten. I donโ€™t really know that much about guns. Iโ€™ve gotten interested in other rifles since Iโ€™ve joined. โ€œThanks Royโ€ . Iโ€™ve enjoyed the meme thread a lot. I have killed a lot of time here, better than reading books in my opinion. Iโ€™ve had guys send me things Iโ€™ve needed, wouldnโ€™t take money for them. Iโ€™ve had guys offer to send money when our friend died without funeral money. Lots of great guys on here!!!!

Thank you for your support!!

Holy crap, this is the truth! I comment on The Daily Wire articles and their censors flag everything unless itโ€™s been blessed by a priest.

Go back to iFish ya pansy.

P
Too many [bleep] calling themselves [bleep] makes the forum more fun and interactive.
Originally Posted by elephantrider
Too many [bleep] calling themselves [bleep] makes the forum more fun and interactive.

Too many mouseriders calling themselves elephantriders makes the forum more fun and interactive.

When you hit quote, you see his actual words
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

A merit/demerit button dosent trigger me! I just dont like them. I like the old format forums like this one. I have been reading this forum for a decade on and off and cant remember seeing anything overboard. I got permananetly kicked off Long Range Hunter for posting a really good San Fran cowboy queer joke last year. I posted it here yesterday and am still here! yippee
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Did you vote like the rest of us ???
๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

You voted?

Twice I hope, once for me.

What's the score? Are we winning the battle of the fora yet?

Link won't work from here. wink
Originally Posted by hanco
I have killed a lot of time here,

Just wait until you retire. laugh
He is retired.
That's why we're seeing full paragraphs.
He is retired.

Rick Bin,

Mr Owner.............I really really really need some sort of sarcasm font!

NV, yeah, I know Mr Hanco retired the other day. I'm just glad it hasn't led to him posting more girlie pics, of the sort he's famous for. Paragraphs are OK though. wink
He is retired.

Ha!

Quote function is great.

Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by elephantrider
Too many ass holes calling themselves ass hole makes the forum more fun and interactive.

Too many mouseriders calling themselves elephantriders makes the forum more fun and interactive.

When you hit quote, you see his actual words
Originally Posted by Valsdad
He is retired.

Rick Bin,

NV, yeah, I know Mr Hanco retired the other day. I'm just glad it hasn't led to him posting more girlie pics, of the sort he's famous for. Paragraphs are OK though. wink

Ainโ€™t posted no fat girl pics in a very long time. I had more free time at work. It seems I have become the Wifeys โ€œBOYโ€. Iโ€™m doing the errand crap she has always done. Iโ€™ll be wearing a pink dress before long.
He is retired.

Rick Bin,

Ainโ€™t posted no fat girl pics in a very long time. I had more free time at work. It seems I have become the Wifeys โ€œBOYโ€. Iโ€™m doing the errand crap she has always done. Iโ€™ll be wearing a pink dress before long.

Ok. Weโ€™ll need pics of THAT!
Ainโ€™t posted no fat girl pics in a very long time.

I miss 'em hanco , I usta enjoy a fat girl now and again.
Originally Posted by ironbender
He is retired.

Rick Bin,

Ok. Weโ€™ll need pics of THAT!

No!
No, we really dont!
He is retired.

Rick Bin,

kitchen apron.

Just be sure to put on a pretty dress and some pearls for when the wife gets home from work...............Like June Cleaver.
He is retired.

Rick Bin,

kitchen apron.

Just be sure to put on a pretty dress and some pearls for when the wife gets home from work...............Like June Cleaver.

Thatโ€™s the problem, she is working from home.
My great uncle drove truck his whole life.

Gone until Wednesday night, left Thursday and came home Friday night.
When he retired, in about 3 months it became obvious that while he and his
wife loved each other, the house wasn't big enough for them both 7 days a week.
In retirement, Uncle Bernard when to work at a gas station, his wife
started cleaning motel rooms!

That worked for 4 or 5 years, by then they had gotten unable to work much,
And used to sharing the house.

Yes. <grins>

Yes. <grins>

Yes. <grins>

damm.. now I am depressed cause I thought I got 32 likes..
© 24hourcampfire