Home
Prevented with the truth Trump gave us -- Hydroxychloroquine

HOW MANY LIVES COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED? HOW MUCH HUMAN MISERY AND SUFFERING PREVENTED WITH A $1 PILL.

I believe this. We been had, big time.
Yep follow the money.
Think about it this way. For $56,000,000,000 the best that they come up with is "Wear 2 masks and pantyhose over your head." Neither the NIH nor the CDC developed any type of medicine or treatment, that was all done (whether it works or not, that's not my point) in the private sector. so what did that $56B buy us? Waffling 'guidance' and self enrichment while trying to destroy the US and Trump.
Originally Posted by viking
Yep follow the money.

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivermectin, hydrochlorican just flat fugging works my wife and I just got done with it after getting rona, I got on it right away and 24 hrs later felt 95% better 48hrs latter my wife was 80% better her after 5 days zero symptoms and she was pretty sick when she started.
Fugg that monoclonal and all that other [bleep].
And its a helluva lot cheaper.
Covid has been hijacked by money and power. People don't need repeated booster shots, they just want to make money from us for life.
The funny thing is, when you switch off the TV and stop using Facebook, Covid magically disappears from your life.
The $300 million that big pharm spent in lobbying in 2020 paid off in spades.
According to one of leading medical experts stated that out of 800,000 + that died, roughly 700,000 could have been saved. Now this was data when he made his assessment, which is different today.
Originally Posted by javman
According to one of leading medical experts stated that out of 800,000 + that died, roughly 700,000 could have been saved. Now this was data when he made his assessment, which is different today.

Any way you look at it, it's MURDER.
© 24hourcampfire