Home
The world-renowned Nobel Prize-winning French virologist Professor Luc Montagnier has declared that “the unvaccinated will save humanity.”
SOURCE - video and transcript
I'm off the hook so get to work, asssholes. Things are a mess.
Originally Posted by 19352012
I'm off the hook so get to work, asssholes. Things are a mess.

Put your feet up, grab a beer and relax. The un-jabbed will sort it.
Well they’re going to have to figure out how to get rid of Marxists starting with Biden. & co.
Someone has to
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well they’re going to have to figure out how to get rid of Marxists starting with Biden. & co.

I think Biden's doing pretty well digging his own grave already.
Originally Posted by zerotohero

Did you think Biden would get 80 Million votes.

The how is simple. The will, not so much.
Well, OK then. You can all start kneeling at my feet and genuflecting as appropriate.
Originally Posted by steve4102

No democRAT will ever get 80 million votes if the ballots are counted fairly and honestly. Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ?? We only have the democRATs party's word they did.

I agree that those who survive without the jab will in the end be the strongest. They just need to pass on their physical qualities with their children.

kwg
I’m thinking once this all gets sorted out, we unvaxxed, pure bloods, of any age, will be in high demand as breeders. 😎
Originally Posted by kwg020

No democRAT will ever get 80 million votes if the ballots are counted fairly and honestly. Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ??

You been to California or New York lately?

Even the Democrats know Biden wouldn't get close to 80m votes if the election were held today.

Even the Democrats know Biden wouldn't get close to 80m votes if the election were held today. EVER

Fixed it for you
King Fauxci's word is the only one that matters..................all others are just pretenders & wrong to contradict him.

MM
When does the war begin?

No one here thinks Biden got 80 million legitimate votes. Even the Trolls know that.
So is this about the 7 cases of Creutzfeld-Jakob disease?
Wow, just checked and sure enough a Nobel Prize recipient!

The world-renowned Nobel Prize-winning French virologist Professor Luc Montagnier has declared that “the unvaccinated will save humanity.”
Let the war begin. Confusion everywhere
Keep in mind that Luc is also falsely quoted in saying that all vaccinated people have "no hope" and will be dead in two years. I seem to remember that being quoted here.

I read his speech. It's rather short on any specifics. Some interesting reading on the internet though.
Here is the speech to save people the click.

“There are images, also extraordinary for me, of small bacteria even in the intestine, which are full of viruses.

“And this is a battle between bacteria and viruses, which must be defeated even with proper nutrition and hygiene.

“It is not just the vaccine that will cure it, but it is the combination of treatments that will eliminate this disease.

“There was a huge strategic mistake, something was synthesized and isolated, a huge strategic mistake.

“Contrary to what was said at the beginning, these vaccines do not protect absolutely, and this is coming slowly.

“This is scientifically recognized by all today.

“I ask all my colleagues to absolutely stop vaccinating with this type of vaccine.

“Doctors today are perfectly informed of what I am saying, and therefore they should intervene immediately because the future of humanity is at stake.

“Many countries have forgotten about treatments, there is not only the vaccine, there are drugs that have not been used and that work very well, such as antibiotics.

“It depends on you, above all on you not vaccinated that a tomorrow they will be able to save humanity.

“Only the unvaccinated will be able to save the vaccinated.

“Vaccinated who will, in any case, contact the medical centers to be saved.

“We must avoid listening and giving a voice to those who do not have the right to do so and let science speak.

“I repeat: it is the unvaccinated who will be able to save humanity.

“At the beginning, the large pharmaceutical multinationals were very interested in vaccines for an economic issue.

“The research continues, and I and my whole team continue to research this virus.

“The research does not stop, we have not yet reached the point.

“Man will win if he focuses on the law of nature and only on that.

“Every citizen is free and must also follow political ideas, take advantage of the upcoming elections to express your opinion.

“What would I say to a young person today?

“You absolutely must act, each of you, and find the truth hidden behind the lies. Long live freedom.”
Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ??

Apparently, we're expected to believe that people actually vote for Adam Schiff.
https://files.catbox.moe/i6hg0i.mp4
I read the article, but it did not cover his reasoning. Anyone know his reasoning? I'll see what I can find later today.
Originally Posted by smokepole

No democRAT will ever get 80 million votes if the ballots are counted fairly and honestly. Do you really think nancy pelosi and cryin' chucky schumer ever really win ??

No schit. Colorado and Western Montana. Oregon, Washington.

White people are terrible. They cant give the country away fast enough.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I read the article, but it did not cover his reasoning. Anyone know his reasoning? I'll see what I can find later today.

Maybe because never in history has a the indiscriminate use of medication been used to successfully eradicate a virus.

Especially a medication that was developed to fight a virus that has mutated past the point of being recognized as the original?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Dude! Flathead county was like over 70% red during the last election cycle, only one county more west than us.
Won't comment on Missoula....or Helena or..... OK, never mind.

Maybe because never in history has a the indiscriminate use of medication been used to successfully eradicate a virus.

Especially a medication that was developed to fight a virus that has mutated past the point of being recognized as the original?

That and the fact the spike protein in the vaxx has the potential to do permanent damage to the immune system allowing other diseases to wreak havoc.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Dude! Flathead county was like over 70% red during the last election cycle, only one county more west than us.
Won't comment on Missoula....or Helena or..... OK, never mind.

My county was blue as hell.

Fugging disgrace. We are half white half Indian. Like 8 Indians voted.

He didn't seem Presidential enough. I dont how he talks/tweets.

Those were Whitey's reasons to vote Biden.
Every real virologist has said that there will never be a vaccine for a coronavirus and you can only get it one time.

That and the fact the spike protein in the vaxx has the potential to do permanent damage to the immune system allowing other diseases to wreak havoc.

I have heard that too.

Our whole school system is about shut down here. Two of my three kids are contact traced.

If you have your CHILD vaccinated....they can stay in school if they wear a mask. No Vaxx? See you in 10 days!

The Superintendent suggests getting the kids vaxxed so our sports program....uh...I mean the kids education wont suffer.

So, we are to give them something that is untested, ineffective and potentially unsafe?

Fugg off Mr. Superintendent.
If you get your kids vaxxed and they are not immunocompromised or otherwise have some terrible predisposition to having severe complications resulting from a covid infection....you are a kghunt.
Omicron is the new and improved vax.
Touching my kids is my hill to die on. Even if they sneak it past me, I will retroactively square up.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Omicron is the new and improved vax.

I think you're right. Seems like the symptoms of omicron are no worse than the side effects of a vaccine.
If you get your kids vaxxed and they are not immunocompromised or otherwise have some terrible predisposition to having severe complications resulting from a covid infection....you are a kghunt.

Agreed.. My wife has a coworker who has 4th grader going through med. exams this month for "heart issues". Whole family vaxxed, and this after already testing positive for rona before the clot shot.
I've told both my teenagers that if anyone tries to convince/force the vaxx on them they are to take whatever measures necessary to stop the attempt.

I have heard that too.

Our whole school system is about shut down here. Two of my three kids are contact traced.

If you have your CHILD vaccinated....they can stay in school if they wear a mask. No Vaxx? See you in 10 days!

The Superintendent suggests getting the kids vaxxed so our sports program....uh...I mean the kids education wont suffer.

So, we are to give them something that is untested, ineffective and potentially unsafe?

Fugg off Mr. Superintendent.

That’s exactly how they get what they want. They duped many parents here with that. Now the parents are pissed because despite being vaxxed and boosted, school can’t open without enough staff.

It’s a giant mess and omnicron needs to do it’s thing. I will never vax my kids. It is a choice though that should be left up to the parents.

Big Pharma doesn't give a crap about how the never-ending boosters will impact the human race. They just want to cash in. We saw the same thing happen with Oxy, fentanyl, etc...
Originally Posted by Calvin
Keep in mind that Luc is also falsely quoted in saying that all vaccinated people have "no hope" and will be dead in two years. I seem to remember that being quoted here.

I read his speech. It's rather short on any specifics. Some interesting reading on the internet though.

2 years? sheeyiiiitttt. My Mom told me her radio said 3 years I'd be dead. I'm dying way faster than I hoped. I liked it when I was dying much slower.
Originally Posted by DMc
When does the war begin?

Before the elections, sadly. It will be massive and global.

Probably anyone who bought the govt propaganda on the jab won't be smart enough to stay out of the cattle cars.
Originally Posted by dassa

Probably anyone who bought the govt propaganda on the jab won't be smart enough to stay out of the cattle cars.

That include Donald Trump?

Ah ha, now you don't know what to think.
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by dassa

That include Donald Trump?

Ah ha, now you don't know what to think.

That includes everyone who buys into govt propaganda.

I have no way of knowing if Montagnier's statement will come to fruition but he's a man you ignore at your own peril.

When DocRocket posted Big Pharma's propaganda concerning their new and improved spike protein delivery system, I mentioned Luc Montagnier's opposition to these faux vaccines.

Old Doc wasn't to be deterred from his statements about the efficacy and safety of these clot shots and just ignored any opposition to his posts.

Time will be the final judge to prove who was correct.As it stands now,it's not looking good for the people who rushed to get vaxxed.
I'm unclear as to how the unvaxxed will save humanity, I read it a number of times, I don't get it.
Originally Posted by 673
I'm unclear as to how the unvaxxed will save humanity, I read it a number of times, I don't get it.

I'll take a stab at answering your question.

He assumes that the unvaxxed will be alive and healthy.The vaxxed will be suffering form numerous maladies that will require various medical interventions.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 673

I'll take a stab at answering your question.

He assumes that the unvaxxed will be alive and healthy.The vaxxed will be suffering form numerous maladies that will require various medical interventions.

That's what I thought. I was thinking too much into it.
His statement summarizes my belief and that of my family.Natural immunity trumps any attempt at immunizing through the injection of chemicals and their unknown,as of yet,damage they may cause.

Eating properly,a structured exercise program,sunshine,fresh air and supplements will go a long way in providing natural immunity not found in the barrel of a syringe.

"Man will win if he focuses on the law of nature and only on that."

Originally Posted by rte
His statement summarizes my belief and that of my family.Natural immunity trumps any attempt at immunizing through the injection of chemicals and their unknown,as of yet,damage they may cause.

Eating properly,a structured exercise program,sunshine,fresh air and supplements will go along way in providing natural immunity not found in the barrel of a syringe.

"Man will win if he focuses on the law of nature and only on that."

100% agree.
You know why the anti-vaxxers 2 year old was throwing a temper tantrum? Mid life crisis.
I'll just be the skeptic here are report some things:

This dude was relevant in the 1980s in discovering HIV. In his 70s, he became a homeopathy advocate, an anti-vaxxer, and did "research" in China before he wrote a bunch of non-peer reviewed articles without being able to point to science or evidence. That "research" was ripped apart as being nothing other than opinion pieces. Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.
He and Fauci have been pissin’ in each other’s Cheerios for 40 years. Egos so big you can’t fit both in a room at the same time. Although I’d have dearly loved to re-populate the earth, spreading my seed with young 20somethings. Unfortunately, Mrs Foxtrot saw to it that a pair of diags, some lidocaine, and frozen peas took care of that proposition.
Originally Posted by tylerw02

This dude was relevant in the 1980s in discovering HIV. In his 70s, he became a homeopathy advocate, an anti-vaxxer, and did "research" in China before he wrote a bunch of non-peer reviewed articles without being able to point to science or evidence. That "research" was ripped apart as being nothing other than opinion pieces. Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

Your post is not of a skeptic but that of a person convinced of his own righteousness.A person who buys into the accuracy of wikipedia.

Attempting to dismiss a world renowned scientist and his evolving opinions based upon more than 65 years of research and experience is pure folly.

When a scientist writes about any fact,which apposes Big Pharma's control of the medical industrial complex, they will incur the wrath of that industry.

If you believe that wellness is solely achieved through the use of drugs and faux vaccines,then you're on the wrong track.

How many boosters did you get?

Originally Posted by Oldman03

Slow. Way too slow.

Fugger can't even remember which end of the shovel goes up his ass.

That was my question as well.
Unfortunately, too many of those supporting and forcing the “vaccine” on us are unvaccinated and will survive this.
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Oldman03

Slow. Way too slow.

Fugger can't even remember which end of the shovel goes up his ass.

Needs to go up sideways…

You may be from a large city where nobody knows anybody. Small towns, where if you don’t know somebody you know somebody else who does, we are aware of friends or just people you “know” dying. Or the teenagers that had strokes now having to learn how to eat, talk and everything they could do before the “vaccine”. The obituary pages are full of people that are dying unexpectedly. This is happening all across America and the world. If you don’t believe it now, you will soon.
Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

I decided Fauchi was full of [bleep] around March 2020.
There was no way in hell that I was buying anything he was selling.
Period.
Originally Posted by rte

Your post is not of a skeptic but that of a person convinced of his own righteousness.A person who buys into the accuracy of wikipedia.

Attempting to dismiss a world renowned scientist and his evolving opinions based upon more than 65 years of research and experience is pure folly.

When a scientist writes about any fact,which apposes Big Pharma's control of the medical industrial complex, they will incur the wrath of that industry.

If you believe that wellness is solely achieved through the use of drugs and faux vaccines,then you're on the wrong track.

Aren't you a funny little girl?

You are guilty of confirmation bias. You read something that supports your preconceived notion of reality, so it must be true!

But how about in two years when all the vaccinated people don't die, you come suck my cock.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Is it really surprising a demented old man that has been an anti-vaxxer for 20 something years would spew this nonsense? You should question everything, including this demented old man's ramblings.

I decided Fauchi was full of [bleep] around March 2020.
There was no way in hell that I was buying anything he was selling.
Period.

A colleague of mine worked in a research lab with ole Tony boy back in the 80s. First time Tony was on TV, my colleague said that Tony was not to be trusted and that he falsified data at the lab to support his hypothesis back then. He was not popular amongst those interested in real science.
Originally Posted by 450BM

You may be from a large city where nobody knows anybody. Small towns, where if you don’t know somebody you know somebody else who does, we are aware of friends or just people you “know” dying. Or the teenagers that had strokes now having to learn how to eat, talk and everything they could do before the “vaccine”. The obituary pages are full of people that are dying unexpectedly. This is happening all across America and the world. If you don’t believe it now, you will soon.

Well, I suppose in two years, you can get in line behind rte.

But don't even pretend to know me and don't pretend you know anything on the topic other than speculation. And most importantly, do not pretend to know a damn thing about me.
Its funny, a whole generation of "patriots" that believe information from a demented old man from communist China.
I am un-jabbed, but turn 65 this year.

We better get it in gear....I am "perishable", lol
Originally Posted by rte

You are guilty of confirmation bias. You read something that supports your preconceived notion of reality, so it must be true!
But how about in two years when all the vaccinated people don't die, you come suck my cock.

Thanks for proving that you're incapable of a doing anything but posting some wikipedia garbage.Assessing the available data and reaching a reasonable conclusion, base upon that data, is a process that you're not capable of understanding.

Also understanding the protocols necessary to achieve a healthy state of well being has just as obviously eluded your meager intellectual capacity.

You didn't answer the question though.How many boosters did you get?
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Thanks for proving that you're incapable of a doing anything but posting some wikipedia garbage.Assessing the available data and reaching a reasonable conclusion, base upon that data, is a process that you're not capable of understanding.

Also understanding the protocols necessary to achieve a healthy state of well being has just as obviously eluded your meager intellectual capacity.

You didn't answer the question though.How many boosters did you get?

Again, nonsense. Where is the evidence you have to support anything this fruit loop said? You saw nothing but an opinion that supported your own so it *must* be right. The linked article didn't provide anything scientific or useful. Why should anybody believe this guy? Hmmmm. Why should anybody base their belief on this article? Hmmm.

As far as your question, you are not entitled to an answer, but I'll let you guess. If you're right you can have a cookie.
Its funny, a whole generation of "patriots" that believe information from a demented old man from communist China.

If you're referring to Luc Montagnier then you've once again proven your sterling stupidity.

He was born in France and spent his career as a Distinguished Professor at Queens College in New York and the Institut Pasteur in Paris.

Now go back and cry on your boyfriend's shoulder and tell him how mean the men at the Fire treated you.lol

Almost as funny as a whole generation of lieberals who believe the information from lying Pedo Joe who.said Chyna is our friend and whose son took $1.5 billion from Chyna.

As funny as a lying lieberal who believes lying Faukki who said the Wuhan Flu came from a Chynese wet market and had no gain of function enhancemebt and said Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and that Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective when his own NIH Virology Journal posted the world wide great news in Nov 2005 that Chloroquine is effective in preventing replication of SARS Corona Virus.

Ok, so tell us what a nutjob Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA Tech is and who said the disasters from the vax would be with us for generations?
Originally Posted by rte

If you're referring to Luc Montagnier then you've once again proven your sterling stupidity.

He was born in France and spent his career as a Distinguished Professor at Queens College in New York and the Institut Pasteur in Paris.

Now go back and cry on your boyfriend's shoulder and tell him how mean the men at the Fire treated you.lol

So you've missed a good twenty years of his "research"?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Almost as funny as a whole generation of lieberals who believe the information from lying Pedo Joe who.said Chyna is our friend and whose son took $1.5 billion from Chyna.

As funny as a lying lieberal who believes lying Faukki who said the Wuhan Flu came from a Chynese wet market and had no gain of function enhancemebt and said Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and that Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective when his own NIH Virology Journal posted the world wide great news in Nov 2005 that Chloroquine is effective in preventing replication of SARS Corona Virus.

Ok, so tell us what a nutjob Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA Tech is and who said the disasters from the vax would be with us for generations?

I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate...come out and say it.

By the way, can you cite a primary source of Malone saying that? Not a secondary source. I'll wait.....
Why is the vaccinated covtards the most scared pussies?

By the way, can you cite a primary source of Malone saying that? Not a secondary source. I'll wait.....

I said it succinctly enough for anyone with half a brain to comprehend it.

Posted on rumble iirc a couple days after he was hosted on Joe Rogan. He may well have said essentially the same on the Rogan show.

Check it out.

Ill wait.

Almost as funny as lying lieberals who believe all conservatives lie like they do yet believed their hero the Zero and Biteme and Faukki where the proof is evident. UFR
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Why is the vaccinated covtards the most scared pussies?

Chicken/egg thing. They are scared pussies so they ran out and got clot shots.

Now that there are some serious side effects coming to light from taking the clot shots, they are even more scared and more pussified over what they did.
https://thenewstalkers.com/communit...e-program-at-wuhan-institute-of-virology

I said it succinctly enough for anyone with half a brain to comprehend it.

Posted on rumble iirc a couple days after he was hosted on Joe Rogan. He may well have said essentially the same on the Rogan show.

Check it out.

Ill wait.

Almost as funny as lying lieberals who believe all conservatives lie like they do yet believed their hero the Zero and Biteme and Faukki where the proof is evident. UFR

Please, post it up.

He would have gotten 90 million if they needed them.
Twirler, too bad your truth seeking Goog and FB and MSM block such news from the.worlds top Docs.

Maybe its because they want to keep you dumbassed snowflakes drunk on the kool-aid.

He was a professor at that University.

He also never stated that all vaccinated people will die in two years to which you eluded.

He was the first qualified person to claim SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 was created in the lab and couldn't have possibly occurred naturally.

It has become abundantly clear you rushed to get vaxxed and now will attempt to dismiss,even the most notable among a growing list of qualified people,who have made a case against this unproven and untested technology.

Originally Posted by rte

He also never stated that all vaccinated people will die in two years to which you eluded.

He was the first qualified person to claim SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 was created in the lab and couldn't have possibly occurred naturally.

It has become abundantly clear you rushed to get vaxxed and now will attempt to dismiss,even the most notable among a growing list of qualified people,who have made a case against this unproven and untested technology.

The ignorance....do you know how ignorant you are? Obviously not, then you wouldn't be so ignorant.

And rushed out to get vaxxed? Wrong again....
Originally Posted by rte

Hey, Biteme and Faukki wouldnt lie to Twirler.

Biteme owes her, she voted for him.
Here you are, dumbass, as if you are worth or deserve the time to find it, what with your MSM and Social Media puppetmasters blocking it. Ha. You thought you were making hay with your challenge.

Beyond the long-term totalitarian existential threats, Malone discussed the psychological damage being wrought on our children today through the lockdowns. Malone warned, "The damage here is going to be with us for generations…This is deep, profound stuff. It's way beyond myocarditis. And no one seems to care." See mark 11:00.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...9c05e86-6ccf-11ec-9417-bbc21429de9c.html
Originally Posted by rte

Two years is the number you conspiracy types are assigning to him. If that isn't something you believe, how is that that you believe the "unvaxxed" will save humanity?

Being a professor at one point lends you credibility if you go off the rails later? Do you believe that a free pass to say whatever you want to say without evidence from that point moving forward? Does being a professor mean everything you say is true? If so why THIS former professor and not others? What evidence did this 89 year old provide to support his claims? What evidence is there that he's ever once worked with COVID-19? Again, you support what he's saying because of your preconceived notions.. Not because there is evidence. Please, tell me how qualified this dementia patient is to speak to a disease he's never studied and how "qualified" he is.

Don't assume you know anything about anybody. You don't.

History may prove that the CEO's of big pharma,should be charged with crimes against humanity.
Originally Posted by Calvin

I've never read that Montagnier made that statement.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

History may prove that the CEO's of big pharma,should be charged with crimes against humanity.

I think it will. Trump left Faukki up front and center for the snowflakes to melt when the truth comes out about him and their other traitorus scum sucking heros.

They have to be shown before they will believe the truth.

Wait until the folks learn that Big Pharma hid the cures for cancer.

They wont be able to walk the streets, as Que said.

I think some will meet their demise in GITMO.

Trump warned them in the spring of 20 that the death penalty still applies for treason.

Most people blow that off. Piglosi and the DNC dont. Thats why they are grabbing at straws to destroy him.

Que said none of them will escape without pain.

We will see if Que is a larp or white hat military psyop.

The Sackler family killed over 200k Americans with opiods. Paid a rather small sum compared to the profits they made. They're big time Democrat donors so Imagine that helped from being prosecuted.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...claims-ignorance-of-oxycontin-death-toll
Originally Posted by rte

The ignorance....do you know how ignorant you are? Obviously not, then you wouldn't be so ignorant.

It appears that your statements have been proven false and your name calling is always the cry of the uninformed.
Two years is the number you conspiracy types are assigning to him. If that isn't something you believe, how is that that you believe the "unvaxxed" will save humanity?

Being a professor at one point lends you credibility if you go off the rails later? Do you believe that a free pass to say whatever you want to say without evidence from that point moving forward? Does being a professor mean everything you say is true? If so why THIS former professor and not others? What evidence did this 89 year old provide to support his claims? What evidence is there that he's ever once worked with COVID-19? Again, you support what he's saying because of your preconceived notions.. Not because there is evidence. Please, tell me how qualified this dementia patient is to speak to a disease he's never studied and how "qualified" he is.

Your attempt at an argument has been vanquished but you keep flailing with your straw-man statements.

Your attempt at an argument has been vanquished but you keep flailing with your straw-man statements.

Flailing?

His posts are more like a flounder flopping around on the dock.lol
Here you are, dumbass, as if you are worth or deserve the time to find it, what with your MSM and Social Media puppetmasters blocking it. Ha. You thought you were making hay with your challenge.

Beyond the long-term totalitarian existential threats, Malone discussed the psychological damage being wrought on our children today through the lockdowns. Malone warned, "The damage here is going to be with us for generations…This is deep, profound stuff. It's way beyond myocarditis. And no one seems to care." See mark 11:00.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...9c05e86-6ccf-11ec-9417-bbc21429de9c.html

You failed to provide primary resources to back up your claims. Find me a primary source. You provided a secondary source, ie: "what somebody else somebody else said." Here's some clues for you:

1. He was not the "inventor of mRNA vaccines".

2. The fragment of a quote is not what you stated...per your own admission above speaking about lock-downs. Not the topic you presented.

3. To complete the thought, with primary source (the transcript):

JR: Before we wrap this up why is the vaccine uniquely dangerous to children?
RM: Good question. I'm not complete so the data here's the problem with the myocarditis bias in
uh children in uh the data set, particularly boys okay. One of the things there is clearly an
androgen component to the risk of both the vaccine and the disease of the the virus and that's
why anti-androgens, by the way Pierre Kory shout out to him for a champion of anti-androgens
being added to his math plus protocol, okay particularly for men. Um so why are boys, there
there's probably a component of that that has to do with um an artifact in the data, that being
that when us old codgers in general as a population have a much higher risk of cardiac events
and so if there's a heart attack in one of us it's really hard to say is it just because we're old, um
or is it vaccine-related okay so then the vaccine if there are vaccine-related events buried in that
we're not going to see them statistically, it's really hard to pull it out whereas kids don't have
heart attacks and they don't have strokes so you can see those things really clearly against the
background of virtually nothing. So that's it may be partially an artifact of reporting and bias
because of confounding variables and it may be their other effects.

In other words, he admits he does not know.
Originally Posted by rte

Flailing?

His posts are more like a flounder flopping around on the dock.lol

Confirmation bias much? You can't provide any evidence to support your statements. Why not? Hmmm.
Originally Posted by rte

It appears that your statements have been proven false and your name calling is always the cry of the uninformed.

Name calling? hahaha. Please, what am I wrong about? Cite your sources.
Nobel Prize-winning French virologist Professor Luc Montagnier…

He’s too old to outlive the stigma of winning a Nobel Prize. Such an embarrassment.
Have a good one, tin-foils.
https://futurenews.news/watch?id=61e9ff4eed380e0b7acf1817
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Wabi, im glad youre doing well. PTL.

Wabi, who woulda guessed, your shots may be worthless. You may need more jabs. Satans minion is getting us mentally prepared.

Twirler, youre a liar. Many papers describe Dr Malone as being the inventor of M-RNA technology. Those papers were easy to find before puke Gargoyles blocked them.

Im not interested in your twitter of wiki or msm bs accounts. Youre like Slick with, It depends on what the meaning of "is" is. You vipers are slick that way.

Whats the problem? Your commie trolls like sac, Calledumb and Jell0 and such couldnt get the job on us done? Soros have to send in the big high IQ viper to get the job done?

What do we know about you? We know youre a lying deep state commie troll.

Since you are so smart, why dont you tell us why your buds dont want Voter ID?

Tell us why now proven useless jabs are necessary for a 99.9% virus.

Tell us how Open Borders is so great for the US.

Tell us why youse guys want 100,000 Americans killed a year by Chynese chemical produced fentanyl.

Tell us why youse guys want 30 days of voting or peoples voting rights are violated when every other nation who votes for their leaders on earth do it on one day called election day.

Dr. Robert Malone discovered in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection and invented mRNA platform technology while he was at the Salk Institute in 1988. He is thus, the father of the modern mRNA vaccine technology, and he has spoken out against its recent misuse in the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...350cf46-27af-11ec-bf58-ab6dcf0152c3.html
The hit pieces against Dr Malone just keep coming.

I have only flown through California. I have never been to New York and have no reason to go. It's like the recall election last year with Gavin Newsome, there are no republicans or conservatives left in either State. But, before they moved out I really find it hard to believe that either Chuck or Nancy ever stood a fair and honest election.

kwg

Just to add, I remember a story a long time ago about milk maids getting Cow Pox. It seems they never got the Small Pox while half the world was catching it and dying. It seems the Cow Pox gave the milk maids immunity from Small Pox. Yes, this supports the concept of immunizations but it seems their experience with a lesser malady covered them from the much more dangerous Small Pox. The doctors at the time were popping the Cow Pox pustules and started inoculating people with the "pus" of the Cow Pox. None of the mRNA bull$hit. They used a live virus that worked but was much less dangerous.

The Baylor University of Texas has developed a low cost traditional vaccine they will deploy to Africa. We were used as guinea pigs by the big pharmaceutical companies to develop their mRNA technology which now appears to be a complete failure while a couple of research scientists at a college use traditional methods to develop their vaccines.

What if the big Pharna's had used existing technology to get a vaccine out ? Would it have been out sooner ? Would it be more effective ? Would it be more cost effective ? I say we got played and played big time. Now we get to pay for a vaccine that has limited coverage and a short life span.

Baylor vaccine

Baylor Vaccine II

kwg
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-24-vaccine-victims-sacrificed-at-altar-of-moloch.html

He is the first author on this paper.

Do you know of an earlier one?
Twirler, youre a liar. Many papers describe Dr Malone as being the inventor of M-RNA technology. Those papers were easy to find before puke Gargoyles blocked them.

Im not interested in your twitter of wiki or msm bs accounts. Youre like Slick with, It depends on what the meaning of "is" is. You vipers are slick that way.

Whats the problem? Your commie trolls like sac, Calledumb and Jell0 and such couldnt get the job on us done? Soros have to send in the big high IQ viper to get the job done?

What do we know about you? We know youre a lying deep state commie troll.

Since you are so smart, why dont you tell us why your buds dont want Voter ID?

Tell us why now proven useless jabs are necessary for a 99.9% virus.

Tell us how Open Borders is so great for the US.

Tell us why youse guys want 100,000 Americans killed a year by Chynese chemical produced fentanyl.

Tell us why youse guys want 30 days of voting or peoples voting rights are violated when every other nation who votes for their leaders on earth do it on one day called election day.

Dr. Robert Malone discovered in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection and invented mRNA platform technology while he was at the Salk Institute in 1988. He is thus, the father of the modern mRNA vaccine technology, and he has spoken out against its recent misuse in the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...350cf46-27af-11ec-bf58-ab6dcf0152c3.html

Seriously, what the every loving F U C K is wrong with you???????????

Stop being a DIPSHIT and trying to project on people whom you've got no CLUE about.

Did your daddy not pay you enough attention? Perhaps not bust your ass? Teach you not to call strangers a liar?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

He is the first author on this paper.

Do you know of an earlier one?

If you fail to see the difference, there is no helping you. Have you read and comprehended what was being done there?
© 24hourcampfire