Home
This story out of Miami has been reported several times, and with different bits of info. More than one mentioned the criminal history of the 'child' involved, and that the knee grow was pointing a weapon at the police. This story makes it seem like a good kid, fleeing from the wicked PoPo, was gunned down. His name is a riot. Expect real riots soon.
https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-d...-shot-in-back-of-neck-by-police-officer/

MIAMI (WSVN) - The attorney for a 15-year-old boy who was left paralyzed after he was shot by police while fleeing a traffic stop in Northwest Miami-Dade said the teen was shot in the back of his neck while running from officers.

Fifteen-year-old Vito Corleone Venisee remains at Jackson Memorial Hospital, paralyzed from the neck down.

Speaking with 7News on Friday, his attorney, Jarlens Princilis, pointed to the location where, he said, a Miami-Dade Police officer’s bullet pierced his client, early Sunday morning.

“He was running from the police, trying to get away, and he was shot in the back of his neck,” said Princilis.
Vito Corleone Venisee. Them crazy eye-talians.
Sicilian.
You know...the Moors invaded Sicily....and......
If he wouldn’t have been paralyzed from the neck up BEFORE the traffic stop, he would not be paralyzed from the neck down now.

Just a WAG
Bet he wont be 'running' from police, any more.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
You know...the Moors invaded Sicily....and......

....your Grandmother........
Let me check my give a f u k meter. Right at zero just like i thought. At least he won’t be stealing and thugging anymore
Wheels Corleone
Think Simeon Adams was 15 or 16 when he killed Nathan Trapuzzano.

Had one try to rob a drug dealer local and got killed.

Dont confuse teen with child

Thatd be based on human years.

Groids live and act like animals, so 15 is more like 45.
Explains them breeding in elementary school too.
15 year old driving? What are the chances this child stole or carjacked the car?
Sam,

Indeed, the MSM twist everything 24/7, even lefties know it but they're happy to go along with it.

It's always a sweet innocent child who was walking to the store to buy some Skittles with his allowance money only to be gunned down by a white man.
Jarlens Princilis is his attorney. That is a rather odd name also. Don't think I have ever known anyone named Jarlens. Or Princilis for that matter.
Our man Jarlens is lawyer from Haiti, trained in a black college in Miami.

[Linked Image from fmuniv.edu]
Originally Posted by Rugies
15 year old driving? What are the chances this child stole or carjacked the car?

another inconvenient fact that the media ignores. The kid had a long rap sheet for 'gun violence' and car theft
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Our man Jarlens is lawyer from Haiti.

[Linked Image from fmuniv.edu]

Haitians are the cock roaches of the Caribbean. More of 'em in Miami than in Haiti now. The town of North Miami Beach is entirely run by Haitians. They are congenital violent criminals.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wheels Corleone

Fleet feet
I understand how everybody charged w a crime deserves an attorney.
However, race baiting POS attorneys probably could use some penalty for being such d icks.
Severe penalty.
Princilis sounds like a STD to me😊.
Nobody's said the "I fought the law and the law won." Yet? Okay I will.
© 24hourcampfire