Home
Posted By: 100grNP Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
I came down with the "Kung Flu" on Monday. Fairly mild flu like symptoms for 2-3 days and low energy was all. My lower back has been hurting ever since. Nothing will help. Anyone else have these symptoms?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Yes. Terribly common in fact.

Wife had it bad.
Posted By: 160user Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
I have these symptoms but not from Covid. Crown Royale seems to help a lot.
I actually blamed it on her not drinking enough water.

Made her drink a bunch and it seemed to help.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: goalie Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
That back pain is your kidneys dying.

I see dialysis in your future......

(Kidding. Maybe. Kinda)
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Achy joints, achy teeth, achy ear, achy back, skin feels funny.

Mentally kinda weirdo.

I got wound up on this morning on coffee and was feeling good until that buzz wore off.

Then it was all I could do to get outta the pickup and cut net wrap off bales.

Got home at noon and haven't left the couch.

Feeling extra whiny....lol
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Old son got it now. He’s complaining of that back pain.
Ha! Dont whine too much.

At least it aint Texas Cold Sam.
Posted By: 673 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
If my job paid me for a sore back, it would be real sore all the time.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
My daughter had severe lower back pain and I did too. my pain diminished after a couple of days. I was on a regimen of ibuprofen and Tylenol, interchanging every 12 hrs. 1,000 units of Tylenol followed in 12 hrs by 800 units of ibuprofen. I think the back pain goes away as the virus diminishes its hold on you.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha! Dont whine too much.

At least it aint Texas Cold.

I see what you did there!
Well, if one's back is already all fudged up and hurts all the time.......................................

will the Corona make it feel better?
Perfect time to catch this chit and get it over.

Should add I haven't been tested. Wife is over in Williston and was gonna buy a test but they were sold out.

Assuming it's covid.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Should add I haven't been tested. Wife is over in Williston and was gonna buy a test but they were sold out.

Assuming it's covid.

Sign up for free ones apparently. Don't know how long it would take to get them to your place. I told the wife to sign up, don't want them tracking me.

https://www.covidtests.gov/faq/
Posted By: ironbender Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
I guess I’ve had the OMG virus for years.
Dont get tested.

Get well and keep going.
Posted By: kingston Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by 100grNP
I came down with the "Kung Flu" on Monday. Fairly mild flu like symptoms for 2-3 days and low energy was all. My lower back has been hurting ever since. Nothing will help. Anyone else have these symptoms?

Yes, lower back pain is a common symptom particularly with Omicron. I had it for several days before upper respiratory symptom onset. At first I thought I'd slept on it really really wrong. The pain migrated from my lower back into my lower legs, calves, and feet.
Hmmm, thanks Geno.

Apparently it's really going around here with local people.

My dad also started feeling chitty last night and today.

Hey Goalie, what does it mean if you have lower back pain but only on the right side?
Just in the back?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Assuming it's covid.

Sign up for free ones apparently. Don't know how long it would take to get them to your place. I told the wife to sign up, don't want them tracking me.

I requested some as
First Name: Mr.
Last Name: Homeowner

Just to see if, it'd go through.

LOL
Hmmm, thanks Geno.

Apparently it's really going around here with local people.

My dad also started feeling chitty last night and today.

Hey Goalie, what does it mean if you have lower back pain but only on the right side?

Prayers for your dad Sam. Hope it don't hit him too hard. Y'all appear to be tough birds.

Our little county apparently is having a good rise in # of cases.

Hopefully we all get it and get over it soon.
Posted By: denton Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Hmmmm..... Pretty sure my wife had Covid. About the same time, I had severe lower back pain for several days. Wondered if that was Covid too. Apparently it might have been. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, mostly anyway.

Off and on for the last year.

Mattress, sleeping?
Originally Posted by kingston

Assuming it's covid.

I requested some as

LOL

Well, did it?

Did you have them sent to a neighbor's mailbox and wait for the truck?
Good luck Kingston...lol

Thanks Geno.

Assuming it's covid.

This is what we did. I'm not sure if we had Omicron or Delta.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Do you have Ivermectin?

Assuming it's covid.

I requested some as

LOL

[Linked Image from encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Posted By: slumlord Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
I thought the ‘Cron done got me. Had explosive diarrhea last 24 hours

Noticed my chili had a few random spaghetti noodles in it. Hmmm. Probably Old Blind Pew didnt do a good job of washing the pots n pans.

I might blame my squirts on getting dosed with either Palmolive or Dawn residual.

Assuming it's covid.

I requested some as

LOL

Well, did it?

Did you have them sent to a neighbor's mailbox and wait for the truck?

It seemed to take it. I used my address. It should look like junk mail. Current Resident... LOL. We'll see if they arrive.

This was probably part ploy by the Biden administration to have leverage over the USPS in pushing back against the Union's refusal of the vaccine mandate.
Sheesh.

the whole situation is ..........

Double Whoopity Sheesh....................

to use my best Conrad speak.
Its a pisser!
Originally Posted by slumlord
I thought the ‘Cron done got me. Had explosive diarrhea last 24 hours

Noticed my chili had a few random spaghetti noodles in it. Hmmm. Probably Old Blind Pew didnt do a good job of washing the pots n pans.

I might blame my squirts on getting dosed with either Palmolive or Dawn residual.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Don't they ship the tests in 7-12 days? Basically by the time you get the tests you've basically recovered. Govt at their best.

Curious on actual delivery times

If you have a bad back already and omg makes it better, I'm gonna throw a hell of a party. I'd be happy if it gives me back my sense of smell and taste. 4 months is a long time not being able to taste good food
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Don't they ship the tests in 7-12 days? Basically by the time you get the tests you've basically recovered. Govt at their best.

If you have a bad back already and omg makes it better, I'm gonna throw a hell of a party. I'd be happy if it gives me back my sense of smell and taste. 4 months is a long time not being able to taste good food

I wish I was skinny.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22

Schitt. With Hiden Biden’s inept Gov involved and then throw the USPS in the mix, you’ll be damn lucky to get your tests by this summer. 🤪
Posted By: slumlord Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22

Well

Order them before you get sick

Buy 22 ammo before democrats get elected

Take vitD,vitC, zinc before you get sick

Buy ribeyes before they are $22 a lb
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Don't need a friggin test to tell me I don't feel good.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/22/22
Yes I had back pain higher up, especially when I coughed.

Hot bath soaks, Hot showers, stretch it, it gets better but MAN I'm gonna miss my naps!
Long hot showers never felt so good.
Posted By: PaPa260 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Lower back pain and leg weakness for 2 days. Fatigue for 3 days and loss of appetite and still have it.. I can put up with the pain and fatigue but i love to eat and this sucks. Low grade fever for and some upper respritory congestion. Yes I tested positive. No worse than a bad cold.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
If you love to eat then probably not eating for a week or so will be a good thing. I know it would for me. And I don't even care about eating really.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
My daughter had severe lower back pain and I did too. my pain diminished after a couple of days. I was on a regimen of ibuprofen and Tylenol, interchanging every 12 hrs. 1,000 units of Tylenol followed in 12 hrs by 800 units of ibuprofen. I think the back pain goes away as the virus diminishes its hold on you.

I"d have to say if Tylenol and ibuprofen helped it wasn't severe back pain. At least not for me. If I have severe then Tylenol and Ibuprofen are a total joke.

Not intending to flame you just commenting.

I think to many folks have forgotten what really being sick is like anymore.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22

I wish I was skinny.

Nothing wrong with pleasingly plump......
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Ain’t that the truth. I have had back pain that it took 3 vicoden. 2 flexeril, and a quarter fifth of whiskey just to take the edge off so I could stand to sit in the truck while someone drove me home. No way I could have operated the clutch, even after the schit that made driving a no go for legal reasons. Someone tells me their back hurts and they are standing up when they say it, or even sitting still, I try not to laugh.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Ain’t that the truth. I have had back pain that it took 3 vicoden. 2 flexeril, and a quarter fifth of whiskey just to take the edge off so I could stand to sit in the truck while someone drove me home. No way I could have operated the clutch, even after the schit that made driving a no go for legal reasons. Someone tells me their back hurts and they are standing up when they say it, or even sitting still, I try not to laugh.

You ain't joking. I've only been dealing with minor disc and muscle injuries for the last year. I'm a rookie. My wife has had 8 back surgeries and will have more. She feels my pain but basically tells me to suck it up...lol I can't argue
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Yes and my ass too
Posted By: PaPa260 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
ROST, I resemble that statement. but not even wanting to eat sucks. I"m down 12 pounds already.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Very minor back pain, but I've been under the knife for back pain. Been sick with a cold, cough, congestion, aches for 10 days, I'm ready to be done with this crap. F china.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Yeah…. for 60 fuggin years before this s hit was ever known! Six fuggin years of football and 3 horses falling and rolling over me….never missed one day of work! Get your ass in gear and carry on!!
Posted By: kingston Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I wish I was skinny.

I can always count on you.

lol

I wish I was skinny.

lol

I'll trade you skinny for pleasingly plump any day of the week. Been 170 for over 30 years. Sucks sometimes

Yes, I did, noticeably so for about three days. I have had chronic lower back pain on and off for several years, but this was different — higher, and more to the right side. About right kidney neighborhood which concerned me a bit.
Tylenol caps daytime, and NyQuil at night was all I used.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Yes, I did, noticeably so for about three days. I have had chronic lower back pain on and off for several years, but this was different — higher, and more to the right side. About right kidney neighborhood which concerned me a bit.

Had a CT lately?

I wish I was skinny.

lol

I'll trade you skinny for pleasingly plump any day of the week. Been 170 for over 30 years. Sucks sometimes

Next you'll be complaining about a 32" pant size.

😃😃😃
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Getting over it now- been 7 days. Worst of it was the first 4 days.

Wife got it, son got it, I got it, daughter got it. Been a rather miserable few weeks here.

Achy joints
Headache
Chills
Slight cough
Nasal pressure/congestion
… and what I’ve never experienced before- TEETH pain.

No fever
No exhaustion

Had a CT lately?

No. It so happens by God’s sovereignty, I have been on Eliquis (a fairly new anticoagulant) through the whole Covid-19 era because of a bout of proximal a-fib, pre-Covid, now controlled by another med. I’m fairly certain this has been a big advantage inhibiting the vasculitis and clot formation of covid…and the vax.

I wish I was skinny.

lol

😃😃😃

32x34's....lol

Body pain in some joint or other seems a common feature of all the strains of COVID-19. Something about the virus seems to have an appetite for skeletal connective tissues. For me, it was my shoulders. I could hardly raise my arms from the moment I started having flu like symptoms. It improved significantly within a week, but persisted in a milder form for about a month.

Had a CT lately?

No. It so happens by God’s sovereignty, I have been on Eliquis (a fairly new anticoagulant) through the whole Covid-19 era because of a bout of proximal a-fib, pre-Covid, now controlled by another med. I’m fairly certain this has been a big advantage inhibiting the vasculitis and clot formation of covid…and the vax.

Guess I’ve been an outlier

3 full strength jabs.
No prescribed thinners, stopped taking Lovaza fish last year, ditched my B-complex Triphos,

Supposed to get a booster but I’m ducking it.

I don’t wanna fall out playing 60 minutes of soccer like 11,147 people that have sudden booster death syndrome that Alex Jones and Happy Camper have been talking about.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
I've had all the "variants" and figured I'd just tough this one out as it was to be the most mild of them all.

Well after 3 days of everything aching and ibuprofen and acetaminophen not touching it, I had to hit the horse paste. I felt relief in 4 hours and have felt great since.

My wife just started showing symptoms. She was flupping me shat yesterday about catching it and her not....because she took the J&J. She has been getting worse today and I imagine she'll be taste testing the bitter apple despite the shat talking she's done.

No, we didn't test. Neighbors did and popped hot. I offered for their daughter to hang out over at our place because they were run down. I figthis was a good week to be sick anyways.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
My wife and I are just getting over a bout of the Oh My Crone. Neither of us had a fever. It was mostly just being very tired. I didn't have any back ache but my wife did for several days. We've been using horse paste for a couple months and that's likely why we had it so mild. You can never tell for sure on that.

32x34's....lol

I knew it!

lmao
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22

Do you have Ivermectin?

Yep, 5 tubes we bought for da horses.

I'm thinking about eating some of it tomorrow...lol
Everything is better on a Ritz
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
No back pain (other than the usual) with my bout with the rona, but I did and still have some tingling in extremities and lips. It's a weird sensation and not all that uncommon, I'm finding out.

Hope all afflicted with this crap recover quickly and completely.
lol

Have you ate any of that chit?

I was just telling my wife that I might try it.

Only downside I see is that if I have worms and I kill them I could turn into fat boy Royale.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Whatever is after omicron I have it. It’s awful.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
No back pain (other than the usual) with my bout with the rona, but I did and still have some tingling in extremities and lips.

Yep, it feels like little metal slivers in the finger tips, comes and goes.

Do you have Ivermectin?

Yep, 5 tubes we bought for da horses.

I'm thinking about eating some of it tomorrow...lol

I'd do it right now. I could feel it working within a few hours.
It's out at the farm.

How much did you take, your weight?
lol

Only downside I see is that if I have worms and I kill them I could turn into fat boy Royale.

I ain’t ever caught it

Like some of yall nasty no handwarshun fuggs.

Be talkin bout...”yeh this me and Edna’s fourth time”

wTf

😃
It's out at the farm.

Dial in the first knob for 250 lbs on the hoof

Take a pony dose 😃
Stop using that pen on the chain at the bank

Take craps at home

Dont go to Lynryd Skynyrd tribute band shows

etc
lol

I ain’t ever caught it

Like some of yall nasty no handwarshun fuggs.

Be talkin bout...”yeh this me and Edna’s fourth time”

wTf

😃

I hate hand washing, it's gay. I've had COVID 6 times.

-Gmoney58
You haven't even tried it just for fun?

I am dirty, eat chit from the c-store hot case right after grabbing the door handle. Never wore a mask anywhere.

But after a few locals that were right around my age died from the chit I got nervous and told my dad I'd get the J&J if he would.

The guy that trims our horses almost died from it as well.

Of course small town and we know everyone. Killed a bunch of Indians as well.
It's out at the farm.

Dial in the first knob for 250 lbs on the hoof

Take a pony dose 😃

For real?

Horses and human dose per weight is same.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22

I wish I was skinny.

Who said pleasingly?
My little pony....lol
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by ironbender

I wish I was skinny.

Who said pleasingly?

If you ever met King you'd know what I was talkin' 'bout......The man is a God.
Oh stop, you must be drunk.
Sam, just dial in for your weight. Super easy. I did day s 1,2,3,5,7 and have come out of every one almost instantly after I took it.
Got it, thanks!
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Stuck my hands in the snow. They got cold, tips of my fingers got tingly.

Wonder if I should self isolate? Blew a big ol nasty booger out too. Was chunky. Is that a sign?
Got it, thanks!

Oh yeah see

You’ll listen to him cause he went to chainsaw collidge

😃
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
https://media0.giphy.com/media/ZPKA...5917c21b092b6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by PaPa260
Lower back pain and leg weakness for 2 days. Fatigue for 3 days and loss of appetite and still have it.. I can put up with the pain and fatigue but i love to eat and this sucks. Low grade fever for and some upper respritory congestion. Yes I tested positive. No worse than a bad cold.

so, you have lower back pain, leg weakness, 3 days of fatigue, loss of appetite, low grade fever, and congestion when you get a "bad cold"

I'm sure glad I've never had a cold that bad.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

I"d have to say if Tylenol and ibuprofen helped it wasn't severe back pain. At least not for me. If I have severe then Tylenol and Ibuprofen are a total joke.

Not intending to flame you just commenting.

I think to many folks have forgotten what really being sick is like anymore.

I'd have to say you shouldn't really speak about someone else's pain level.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Beav said Flaves mom is making his back hurt.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Beav said Flaves mom is making his back hurt.

Thinking about what you just posted makes my back hurt.

Beav says she's a wild one.

I wish I was skinny.

lol

😃😃😃

Still wear 32s. But 34s are so comfortable, I buy 36s.
Originally Posted by ironbender

I wish I was skinny.

Who said pleasingly?

If you ever met King you'd know what I was talkin' 'bout......The man is a God.

Golly, I hope to one day!
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I've had the Rona since the end of last month. Was in the hospital for a few days. Doctor told me what I had was most likely not Omnicron since it hit me so hard and Omnicron isn't as bad as the prior variants. Who knows though
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

I've had the Rona since the end of last month. Was in the hospital for a few days. Doctor told me what I had was most likely not Omnicron since it hit me so hard and Omnicron isn't as bad as the prior variants. Who knows though

Get well, Scott
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Omnicron back pain? - 01/23/22

Get well, Scott

I'm about over it now, thanks.

Get well, Scott

I'm about over it now, thanks.

I was over it 2 years ago. Gotta keep the fear and control going though
Posted By: Calvin Re: Omnicron back pain? - 02/27/22
Wondering if I have the omni. Got out of bed yesterday at 4 am and flopped on the floor. Wife asked what I was doing and I said my body didn’t work anymore. Lower back was screaming and every movement was shooting pain. Also pain when not moving. OTC meds didn’t do anything. Could barely walk yesterday. Today, pretty much gone. Tonight back to normal but feel a cold coming on.

Just got back from Disney and it was packed.
Posted By: blanket Re: Omnicron back pain? - 02/27/22

Yes
© 24hourcampfire