Home
All I've heard the politicians enunciate is that Russia would pay a heavy price should they take Ukraine. Sounds more like do nothing economic sanctions as opposed to any military effort on our part.
We don't need another military conflict. Sanctions won't do shidt. Tough call, if Russia invades, it could be bad. Most big wars started with a minor incursion.

God I wish the orange man with mean tweets was still in office, we wouldn't be in this situation.
LOL can't make this schit up.
Ukraine probably has dirt on the Bidens.
A minor incursion is having 2 million people walk across the border.
War is bad but…its about time our pansy’s start learning how to appreciate what they got.

I’m hoping for a draft of LQBTQ !
When do I get to shoot everyone I've supposedly elected?

I don't care about anything else at this stage.....because I'm too stupid and I'm too lazy.
Well, the poll numbers for current American Administration are pathetically low. I would not be surprised if they loose next presidential election.
That’s Russia’s backyard and none of our business. Ukraine could’ve joined NATO but chose not to for whatever reason. I don’t think we need to sacrifice more treasure for a country we don’t GAS about. An “equal” peer conflict with Russia will only serve to expedite our downfall while serving no useful purpose whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Well, the poll numbers for current American Administration are pathetically low. I would not be surprised if they loose next presidential election.

I've given up on elections....
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That’s Russia’s backyard and none of our business. Ukraine could’ve joined NATO but chose not to for whatever reason. I don’t think we need to sacrifice more treasure for a country we don’t GAS about. An “equal” peer conflict with Russia will only serve to expedite our downfall while serving no useful purpose whatsoever.

Yup

I'd gladly off 75% of our own politicians before giving two cents of anything in the Ukraine...

You just don’t phuqing get it do you?

Bingo!
I hope there is no shooting war. EU states are still trying to recover from influx of Middle-Easterners who flooded in because of stupid wars caused in Middle East by American administrations.
I hope there is no shooting war. EU states are still trying to recover from influx of Middle-Easterners who flooded in because of stupid wars caused in Middle East by American administrations.

Just maybe the EU states shouldn’t have taken away everyone’s guns.
Originally Posted by HawkI

Ok, that only works if people that vote opposite you do the same thing. Please see what happened in last Georgia elections to US Senate. It is hard to believe that some people who discouraged Republicans to vote there still have any credibility left. That shows stupidity that still prevails in some members of electorate.

Ok, that only works if people that vote opposite you do the same thing.

Again, you just don’t phuqing get it, do you???
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

If Republicans stop voting and Democrats do not the Democratic candidates will win? I guess if one believes both parties are controlled by large corporations and billionaires so it does not really matter who wins.

Where do YOU live?

EU states, like the US states, currently import 3 world without lawful consent of the populace. I call it New World Order hegemony, brought on primarily by the EU commie statists and here by commie status members as well.

The third world IS war and no amount of blame on those who've never been there should even enter the equation you stupid phouck.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

If Republicans stop voting and Democrats do not the Democratic candidates will win?

They will win a great prize....

Where do YOU live?

EU states, like the US states, currently import 3 world without lawful consent of the populace. I call it New World Order hegemony, brought on primarily by the EU commie statists and here by commie status members as well.

The third world IS war and no amount of blame on those who've never been there should even enter the equation you stupid phouck.

Before wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and other conflicts in that region there seemed to be no problem with mass migrations. Personally I like tyrants, they keep order and can allow maximum profits by providing low cost resources to make products.
Where do YOU live, since you have a hard case for tyrants?

Look, I just love law and order. If public fears law enforcement one can go in middle of the night and be perfectly safe. I do not fear Vladimir Vladymirovich Putin, I fear what will happen when he is no longer there.

Look, I just love law and order. If public fears law enforcement one can go in middle of the night and be perfectly safe.

Whatever, phouc...

Where do YOU live?

Hahaha! He doesn't admit to encouraging the migration?

Big Business EU wanted the migrants to go to work so they could cut wages and increase profits.

Whoops. Turns out the migrants wouldn't work. Back to getting eastern Europeans to undercut local wages.

Stupid Wars!!! Hahaha!

Slavek is as dumb as Jeffo.
I'd like someone to ask Biden how he can be so fixated on being involved in this when it was such an emergency to get away from Afghanistan that it was worth losing servicemen's lives and billions in military hardware. Then again, what could go wrong in a new cold or hot war with a country that has 4,000 nuclear weapons?
Third world interjected into the first world creates all kinds of government intervention; it gets compounded when BS cultural (read disenfranchisement) gets a foothold

People who shouldn't be here introduced by people who have no legal standing to do so and if they did, need to pay for them if they want them here.
You guys are being disingenuous. They care about the border when Cubans try and get in because they aren't 90% undocumented Democrats.
I bet Putin’s approval ratings in Russia are a heck of a lot better than Biden’s in the US.

Biden is an intellectual midget compared to Putin.
I'd just love to know what this is really about. Ukraine is as corrupt as the bidens themselves that's why Joe loves it so much. It's been a great place for him to get rich. Ever since soros and Obama caused the uprising in Ukraine in about 2014 I've wondered what the hell their plan is there. You know they don't give a crap about the people or freedom or anything else.

Meanwhile China's just enjoying the distraction while they move forward with their plans for world domination. Biden is sowing the seeds for our national destructions. He's projecting his own self loathing on his entire country. He thinks all Americans are as horrible as him and deserve a miserable existence and painful death. It's why white leftists hate white. They think everyone else is as rotten as they are.

Bb
Originally Posted by Slope77
I bet Putin’s approval ratings in Russia are a heck of a lot better than Biden’s in the US.

Biden is an intellectual midget compared to Putin.

Biden's approval ratings are probably barely above Putin's ratings HERE.
© 24hourcampfire