Home
Posted By: denton Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
Interesting graph from CDC, regarding the risk of getting covid, broken out by never had the disease or vax, vaxed and had the disease, unvaxed and had the disease, vaxed and no disease. The data are pre-omicron.

While I'm firmly against vax mandates, I'm for the original vax, and was glad to get it. I just don't think it is the government's business to tell anyone they must have it. And, apparently, it did a lot of good in reducing risk of the disease.

The big take-away from the data is this: If you had the disease, the vax offers zero additional protection.

[Linked Image]

Solid blue line at the top is unvaxed with no previous disease.

Hard to see, but at the bottom, the vaxed + disease and the disease only lines overlay each other.

Here in Utah, it is clear that the case count has peaked. We are on the downslope, and it looks like it will be a very rapid decline.
Posted By: efw Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
Can you share the link to that on CDC web site?
Posted By: denton Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
The info is explained on YouTube. I don't have the original link, but the Brit who made the video does a good job of working through the findings.

link to video
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
When denton talks, I listen!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
So, youve had 2 vaxes, one booster, and are headed for another. God bless.
Some believe the CDC who said if you get the Vovid stay home on tylenol a week or two until you are dying from the cytokine storm and your lips are blue.
Then come on and the hospital will intubate you and you can have a 20% chance of living.

The same CDC who spent 2 years and never tried to recommend any treatment before people were dying and in the hospital.
The same CDC who gets $4.6 billion a year from Big Pharma.

Yeah, they are less believable than Satan was to Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Wabi, this guy doesnt get paid by Big Pharma and hes been nominated for a Nobel prize.

I think Discernment is maybe not your strong point.

This is supposed to contain info on detox from some of the vaxes that had toxins.

https://futurenews.news/watch?id=61e9ff4eed380e0b7acf1817
Didnt the CDC agree with the WH0 on the origin of tge Wuhan Flu and Faukki?

Didnt they lie and have hospital protocols that prevented effective treatments like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and Inhaled Budesonide when year 2000 HCAct requires treatment with any prospective meds the patient and family choose after being informed of all possible effective treatments?

Didnt they violate 2000 HCA requirements to allow family members to see and converse with patients.

Arent they guilty causing death by denying treatments used effectively in many other countries and are therefore guilty of crimes against humanity?

https://www.researchgate.net/public...of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNAs

https://www.researchgate.net/public...of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNAs
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not exactly, but thanks for the God bless.

I had the disease, felt crappy for a few days, am over it, and now have natural immunity. Odds are that my disease was much more mild than it otherwise would have been. Nobody knows for sure what the results would have been without vax, but those are the odds.

Everybody needs to make their own risk assessment. Kids 5-12? Risks and rewards don't show a clear advantage to vax. I wouldn't do it. But my wife is 79, has chronic asthma, and is on oxygen. She is very much at risk. Vax was probably a good idea for her, and we did our best to keep her out of harm's way.

BTW, she recently had the disease, and recovered well.

Best data I can find says that vax immunity wanes substantially after 90 days or so. So it's not as long lasting as we would like. Still, with three shots, that's 270 days of substantially reduced risk. It's not perfect, but it's a gain.

Given how contagious Omicron is, there is no way to vax our way out of the pandemic. We are all going to get it. It is just a matter of when and how severely. The vax probably moderates the severity.
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
If I follow it correctly, life is short, death is sure. Does that cover it?
Originally Posted by Mike78

Something like that.
Originally Posted by denton

I had the disease, felt crappy for a few days, am over it, and now have natural immunity. Odds are that my disease was much more mild than it otherwise would have been. Nobody knows for sure what the results would have been without vax, but those are the odds.

Everybody needs to make their own risk assessment. Kids 5-12? Risks and rewards don't show a clear advantage to vax. I wouldn't do it. But my wife is 79, has chronic asthma, and is on oxygen. She is very much at risk. Vax was probably a good idea for her, and we did our best to keep her out of harm's way.

BTW, she recently had the disease, and recovered well.

Best data I can find says that vax immunity wanes substantially after 90 days or so. So it's not as long lasting as we would like. Still, with three shots, that's 270 days of substantially reduced risk. It's not perfect, but it's a gain.

Given how contagious Omicron is, there is no way to vax our way out of the pandemic. We are all going to get it. It is just a matter of when and how severely. The vax probably moderates the severity.

I will be hesitant to swallow the leftist crap You Tube lets through after they blocked Trump who told us about Hydroxychloroquine and Gen Mike Flynn and Giuliani and Sydney Powell and Dr Peter Mccollough and Dr Bryan Ardis, and Americas Frontline Doctors and Dr Vladimir Zelenski, DrRobert Malone and......Pfizer whistle blower Karen Kingston and many others.

Sounds like they dont want people making an intellectual informed consent decision to me. The fuggers dont believe in the 1 fugginn A.
Glad you are doing ok, Denton but i had actually wondered if Wabi was up on all his 3 jabs.

Looks like the Biden/Faukki/ Big Pharma believers will soon be needing their fourth.

Why do you figure Pfizer and their complicict fda want to wait 75 years to let their secret ingredient list out?

Sounds like they dont want people making an intellectual informed consent decision to me. The fuggers dont believe in the 1 fugginn A.

Nor do you

Nor do you

Thats a lie.

Nor do you

Thats a lie.

Q told me it was not.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22

Well, I really don't care if a guy get vaxed or not, but statements like this are nothing but a wildasss guess, at best. I had the Chicom virus, unvaxed, have a compromised immune system (sarcoidosis, taking Prednisone and Hydroxy), and experienced nothing but mild cold symptoms. How anyone jabbed can say they've experienced much milder symptoms than the unvaxed is beyond me.
Glad you are doing ok, Denton but i had actually wondered if Wabi was up on all his 3 jabs.

Looks like the Biden/Faukki/ Big Pharma believers will soon be needing their fourth.

Why do you figure Pfizer and their complicict fda want to wait 75 years to let their secret ingredient list out?

I think that holding the data for 75 years stinks. We are entitled to know the data and make our own evaluations.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Well, I really don't care if a guy get vaxed or not, but statements like this are nothing but a wildasss guess, at best. I had the Chicom virus, unvaxed, have a compromised immune system (sarcoidosis, taking Prednisone and Hydroxy), and experienced nothing but mild cold symptoms. How anyone jabbed can say they've experienced much milder symptoms than the unvaxed is beyond me.

Not exactly. It's hard to get good data, but the data we have indicate that people with a vax die from the disease less frequently or end up in the ICU less frequently than those without. But, as I said, it's hard to get good data. Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer pick, given imperfect information.

As this thread already amply illustrates, it has become a social/political emotional football.
Made my point...without valid data, it's nothing but a wildasss guess.
Flynn agrees with the UK scientists who say repeated vaxes reduce or destroy the immune system.

The worlds top virologists and immunilogists say introducing a vaccine during a pandemic is tge height of stupidity and results in the active virus developing many different variants that survive despite the vaccine.

Too bad Dentons holy Google is preventing those voices from being heard.

Not "invalid data". Imperfect data. Big difference. Only The Almighty gets perfect data. The rest of us have to make do with different grades of imperfect data.
Why would Pfizer try to get Project veritas shut down?
Posted By: rlott Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22

Taxes. Don't forget taxes.

Not "no data". Imperfect data. Big difference. Only The Almighty gets perfect data. The rest of us have to make do with different grades of imperfect data.

Agree on the Almighty. Most all of the data we see from CDC, WHO, etc is manipulated to support their agenda. If it's "imperfect" as you say, it is indeed not factually accurate.
Posted By: rlott Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/24/22
"Essentially all models are wrong, but some are useful.” George Box

Why would Pfizer try to get Project veritas shut down?

Oh I don't think Pfizer's hands are clean. I think forcing the vax on people, especially children, is immoral. But that has nothing to do with whether or not the vax probably grants an advantage to some groups of people. Just because Biden is a jerk is no reason to not get the vax if the available data favor it and you think it is best for you.
Want to talk death counts?

Cases triple after 200 million vaxed? A clue?

This proves the mask and vaxes dont work. Get a clue. They are all fully vaxed and masked. Duh?

Originally Posted by rlott
"Essentially all models are wrong, but some are useful.” George Box

I thought I was the only person here who read George Box.
We've already established that data received is flawed, imperfect, innacurate, etc. Why do you keep presenting that nonsense? There is no possible way to prove it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]cryptocurrency atm near me

Want to talk death counts?

Cases triple after 200 million vaxed? A clue?

This proves the mask and vaxes dont work. Get a clue. They are all fully vaxed and masked. Duh?

LOL...

I've never maintained that masks were effective. Not relevant to the current discussion. Best data we have says that cloth masks don't do anything, and N95 masks do a little. I have KN95s, and stopped wearing them a long time ago.

Never thought that case counts was the key metric. ICU admissions and covid death counts and rates are much more meaningful metrics.

What data we have says that the vax grants temporary resistance, and reduced severity, but natural immunity is excellent and apparently long lasting. If I see credible data to the contrary, I'll change my mind. But I have searched pretty diligently, and don't have any so far.

Here in Utah, we seem to be past the peak of new cases, which was about 4X as high as last year's peak. But deaths are down. Hospital admissions hit a peak, but about like we had a year ago with 1/4 as many cases.

I think we are going to be done with this pretty soon. I think we will all get the Omicron variant sooner or later (if we didn't get Alpha through Delta), and that will be what ends the pandemic.
Pfizer, Biden and Faukki love our Chynese buds.

Death rates higher in vaxed

Your govt taking care of you. Dr Scott atlas, another virologist blocked by Goog

Posted By: SBTCO Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
Not to take anything from Denton, but naturally derived immunity has always been better than artificial, vaccine derived immunity.
If vaccines were so good you wouldn't need a booster. This is basic immunology.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
Trust Faukki. Ha, not even with Your life.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not to take anything from Denton, but naturally derived immunity has always been better than artificial, vaccine derived immunity.
If vaccines were so good you wouldn't need a booster. This is basic immunology.

29x or so. The vax presents only one of about 26 facets of the virus. Your immune system reacts to one facet the virus exposes after the vax rather than all facets of the virus your immune system attacks in future virus insults.
Sorry, the Military DARPA report proves the Corona is in some batches of Moderna and Pfizer Vaccs. Humm. Maybe thats why spikes in COVID-19 infections occur after every round of jabs.

Biteme and Zero left this info hidden deep in the Bowels of DARPA.

THEY KNEW THIS ALL ALONG, AS DID FAUKKI.

What is it this Population forecast expert knows that we dont? Why a projected 200 million drop in the future?

Dont believe your own eyes. Believe .gov.

Israel cases rise after 2 vaxes and a booster.

Posted By: Calvin Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
How do you know you had it?

Say what?

Posted By: wabigoon Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
I'm Praying, and Hoping for the day when I wake up, and it was only a bad dream.
The current flair up of COVID infection and hospitalizatr in the US hit the two most vaxed states first, Vermont and NY.

Now, another of the most vaxed states, Ca is getting hit hardest.

Who woulda thunkit? Pfizer, thats who.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm Praying, and Hoping for the day when I wake up, and it was only a bad dream.

Im praying you keep waking up Wabi. Denton too. grin
Virtually all cases found in fully vaccinated? You dont say.

Posted By: slumlord Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
I can’t read anything on that graph

(denton’s image)

NY vs Fl.

God bless your liver, Wabi.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]south hampstead restaurants

Whoops

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]beach road restaurant menu
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
There was no covid19 when the pirates ruled the Caribbean. Coincidence?

I tried to ENLARGE Denton’s image.

Still a little blurry. Hope it helps the OP somewhat
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
😃
Posted By: denton Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

I tried to ENLARGE Denton’s image.

Still a little blurry. Hope it helps the OP somewhat

Thank you. I tried to do that, with no success.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Tell me about it.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
Originally Posted by Calvin
How do you know you had it?

If you're talking to me, I tested positive twice over a two week period.
Posted By: dassa Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
In summary- we don't have good data, but the bad data we have say exactly what the propagandists want us to think.
The trouble is, it took them this long to get to the “big take away.” Natural immunity (after getting the disease) was an idea non grata for two and a half years, while the “vax” (I’ve had two of the Moderna but drew the line at the “booster”) was incessantly pushed and still is despite highly troublesome outcomes — both with still getting the disease, and the presumably highly under reported VAERs.

Secondly, they never came up with therapeutics presumably due to politics.

Finally, it took the CDC until August of 2020 to report the distinction between dying with the disease and dying from the disease. I don’t believe the reported 800k to a million deaths FROM Covid alone for a NY minute.

The CDC, NIH, and corporate medicine (doc’s employed in a mega-system) lost a lot of credibility, the lesson to be learned again, is that science/medicine and it’s practitioners are not immune from political pressure/money.

Edit: and I had the rona also, after the vax.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Covid Data from CDC - 01/25/22
It sounds like the data tracks along with what most believe. The vax just trains your immune system to fight the Rona, same as natural immunity, I would just like to know how long natural immunity lasts, that would be some handy data.
G
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
The trouble is, it took them this long to get to the “big take away.” Natural immunity (after getting the disease) was an idea non grata for two and a half years, while the “vax” (I’ve had two of the Moderna but drew the line at the “booster”) was incessantly pushed and still is despite highly troublesome outcomes — both with still getting the disease, and the presumably highly under reported VAERs.

Secondly, they never came up with therapeutics presumably due to politics.

Finally, it took the CDC until August of 2020 to report the distinction between dying with the disease and dying from the disease. I don’t believe the reported 800k to a million deaths FROM Covid alone for a NY minute.

The CDC, NIH, and corporate medicine (doc’s employed in a mega-system) lost a lot of credibility, the lesson to be learned again, is that science/medicine and it’s practitioners are not immune from political pressure/money.

Edit: and I had the rona also, after the vax.

Glad to see you post again, George, and to know you're doing ok.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It sounds like the data tracks along with what most believe. The vax just trains your immune system to fight the Rona, same as natural immunity, I would just like to know how long natural immunity lasts, that would be some handy data.

BS. So why do stats show and the Pfizer chief say the immunity imparted by the vax only lasts a month or two?

However, people who survived the Spanish flu, or maybe more appropriately the vax for it, showed strong immunity to it 50 years later.

GOD was right, we were magnificently made.
Too bad no one realizes the CDC studies have not been submitted for peer review. They just throw the BS out there and say this is how it is, believe it, even if its BS. And people do.
Looks like the CDC flops its non peer reviewed "opinion" facts pretty inconsistently. Note the dates associated with each line of BS.

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Sorry, but no. The mRNA shot they call a vax fools, in a very sophisticated way, the cells of your own body into becoming factories for the manufacture of spike proteins. This is definitely not what a vaccine does. A vaccine simply introduces to the body a small sample of the virus (weakened or dead), which triggers the immune system to manufacture antibodies to it. The mRNA shot, on the other hand, causes your immune system to start recognizing your own body's cells (those that have been transformed into spike protein factories) as foreign matter to be destroyed. That wouldn't be so bad if this effect were limited to the injection site, but it's now known that it spreads all throughout the body, to include the heart and other organs.
© 24hourcampfire