Home
Wolves are cancer.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbors-officials-help-colorado-rancher-120040064.html
A 55 gr bullet at 2900 fps works better?
Walls don't help, ask any Democrat. What we need to do is fly a few packs of them to Delaware. I mean, if it works for diseased South Americans...
A 55 gr bullet at 2900 fps works better?
It probably does IF you're there when the wolves are. A meet and greet between a wolf and a hunter is a rare thing.
Stupid rancher should have shot them to begin with, and kept his mouth shut. Now look at the world of schit he's living in.

tree huggin libs & dems better pull their heads outta you know where

Won't be long till hikers...kids & pets start getting picked off

Every thing needs to be kept in check...especially wolves
How difficult would it be to figure out the frequency those tracking collars work on? "Here I am- - - - -come shoot me!" Hmmmmm- - - - -that might work on 2-legged predators with electronic monitoring, also!
wolves will continue to kill cows and wildlife , these snowflake / liberals most live in cities and towns are just idiots they seem to have enough votes for this to continue rather the votes are legal or illegal. many think milk and meat comes from the grocery stores only.
Just catch them and send them to BHA members. They seem to love the damn things.
If they were killing my cattle it would be SSS.
That fencing, and those "cannons", will not solve the problem.
Nevermind there are six in the pack...which will increase exponentially every year moving forward. Rocky mountain national park isn't far from there. All the liberals like to go to the town that borders it Estes Park to see elk. Soon the wolves will find it too and those days are over.
The wolf fencing needs pixie dust and unicorn poo sprinkled on them to make them effective.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How difficult would it be to figure out the frequency those tracking collars work on? "Here I am- - - - -come shoot me!" Hmmmmm- - - - -that might work on 2-legged predators with electronic monitoring, also!

Was talking with a trapper and he was telling a story about a fellow trapper friend that was working with a state or federal trapper. They had a permit to take some problem wolves that had been wreaking havoc on a ranchers herd.

When they caught one of the wolves in a live trap the younger trapper thought hell yea we got one. To his surprise the senior trapper pulled the wolf and slapped a collar on it and let it go. That’s when the light bulb come on. It was much easier to let the wolf do the work.
I'd like to get a wolf with a collar. I'd make me a little raft, tie the collar to it, and toss it in the nearest river.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Nevermind there are six in the pack...which will increase exponentially every year moving forward. Rocky mountain national park isn't far from there. All the liberals like to go to the town that borders it Estes Park to see elk. Soon the wolves will find it too and those days are over.

Keep in mind that liberals will be much more enthused in seeing a wolf over an elk. The wolf will be seen as something '''they saved''' from extinction.

Now if they can just get rid of those disgusting Trump loving hunter/gun people.
"2020: In January, Colorado Parks and Wildlife confirms a pack of six wolves in Moffat County in extreme northwest Colorado. It is believed the pack wandered in from other states. As of early 2022, the pack is no longer there."

A real mystery! smile
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

You sir have made a great point
Middle of last December, my dear little wife and I were calling coyotes in the north central part of the state. Had a couple reply to a challenge howl so I sat still for a few minutes and then tried another. The next thing that responded was a wolf and then several others in the same canyon about a quarter mile East. My wife’s eyes were about the size of saucers. β€œAre those wolves?”, she whispered, followed by β€œYou’re on your own! I’m headed for the truck!”.

Saw that a rancher, in the central part of the state, had three calves killed by a wolf before he got the bugger.
Going to get extremely real and interesting when the wolves start killing elk in downtown Estes Park.
I have a suggestion:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A pack of Wolves wouldn't last the night there. Rio7
Make the fences out of loops of 7*7*3/32 aircraft cable
There are too many people to have wolf packs running around. These animals need to be controlled so they do not spread outside parks or large wilderness areas. This animal love is weakness of western society. Recently when several hundred hamsters or guinea pigs in Chinese pet shop got exposed to Covid they promptly eliminated them all. People safety comes first.
© 24hourcampfire