Home
Beaver is a given for me as to the countless laughs and the cynical sense of humor he has that’s similar to mine only he’s better spoken. Besides that I’m sure we pass each other on the road plenty. I’m sure this has been ran before but it beats the [bleep] out of some of the have you ever threads of the last couple of months. So 🍺 here’s to the Beav.
I’d have a drink with beaver, but he’s buying, after all I’ve done for him.
goalie. I'd get 'em drunk so I could score a goal or 2....maybe.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
goalie. I'd get 'em drunk so I could score a goal or 2....maybe.

You want to score with Goalie? Hmmm.....Democrat voters are a strange bunch.

Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Biden is better then Trump.
I'd like to buy a drink for the house.
Joe Biden, hemlock martini - I'll buy as many rounds as is necessary....
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Beaver is a given for me as to the countless laughs and the cynical sense of humor he has that’s similar to mine only he’s better spoken. Besides that I’m sure we pass each other on the road plenty. I’m sure this has been ran before but it beats the [bleep] out of some of the have you ever threads of the last couple of months. So 🍺 here’s to the Beav.

Well, damn. I guess we will have to meet up for a beer sometime in the near future, Nestucca.

As for my cynical sense of humor...I owe it all to SandBully. He’s my inspiration for all things hilarious and evil.

😬🦫
Kyle Rittenhouse
I’d have to buy a bunch, lots have helped me!

I’d have to go back to work!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Richard, great point!

Way more good guys here than bad.

Not even close.
Like my time in the US Army, some folks did not like me, just make no trouble, just disregard them.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Well, damn. I guess we will have to meet up for a beer sometime in the near future, Nestucca.

As for my cynical sense of humor...I owe it all to SandBully. He’s my inspiration for all things hilarious and evil.

😬🦫

I’m proud of you Beav. I think of it and somehow you put in in words eloquently so It’ll de my pleasure to buy you one. I think I might have met you in Garibaldi last fall at the dock. What’s your wife’s first name?

It’s a big house Wabi 😜
Originally Posted by szihn
Kyle Rittenhouse

I would too
Some folks deserve a Rob Roy, some a Tom Collins, others a Jim Jones.
Wall Drug, ice water. laugh

I’m in!
Kyle Rittenhouse

Sure. At my house since he’s just a kid.
Placer county Sheriffs deputy Lamb..
I’ve bought beers for some here. Some have bought me beers.

‘It’s a good place.

Thanks Ricky!
Lot of guys here I’d like to have a drink (or two…about my limit now) with.
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’ve bought beers for some here. Some have bought me beers.

‘It’s a good place.

Thanks Ricky!

Lots of my kind of people here Iron. Any of you redneck non apologetic patriots I would gladly buy for. Jim C I make it back that way on occasion and I’ll look you up when I do my youngest daughter might end up in Texas in the near future and there’s a few I’m going to look up as well
There's a few helicopter pilots, and a fixed wing pilot that I would buy drinks for life for.
People on the 24hcf I'd like to buy a drink for. (No particular order, but it'd be fun to do it all in one fell swoop.)

Mule Deer
Scenarshooter
Deflave
FredIII
Jackmountain
Stubbs
Jordan Smith
Big Stick
Travis
Beaver10
Cumminscowboy
Shrapnel
Steve Timm
Dave
BC30cal
TheBigSky
NVHuntr
Kingston
Aunt Jemima
Kaleb
Shortactionsmoker
EHG
Al Nyhus
Foghat
Shaen
Irfubar
GeeDub
Leighton
Huntsonora

I'm sure there are more.

This works

Mr. Moneybags!

😁
Originally Posted by ironbender

Mr. Moneybags!

😁

Water is cheap!
A pile. Any of the Texas hog hunt bunch, the Arizona bunch or Pat's dove hunt bunch most of whom I have met.
President Trump
Dan Bongino
Kyle Rittenhouse

That is who I thought of first. The guy went through a lot for purely political reasons.

Basically, they tried to ruin his life for politics.
I can get behind Rittenhouse, not like JeffO, but I can get behind him.

Gin & Tonic here.
Rob O'Neill

Ron
The guy who invented Prempro.
Originally Posted by mathman
Some folks deserve a Rob Roy, some a Tom Collins, others a Jim Jones.

Mathman, if you don’t mind, I’ll be using that one. I’ll give proper credit, of course!

I’ve been fortunate to meet a few of the members here, and had a beer with some, but not nearly enough.

Can I just have the cash?
I'd like to buy beer for men that have been good to me. I'm gonna fix that.
And let's not forget that guy who said "Let's Go Brandon" to our supposed "president" on that phone call a while back. When I saw the video of that the first thing I said was; "I wanna buy him a few drinks".
With the exception of our trolls and wingnuts, I'd buy drinks, or dinner, or drinks and dinner, for any of you guys.
After 1650 miles driving a 20' Uhaul in 2 1/2 days, me. Bourbon - neat - free refills. The upside is that our son is back on the east coast with a very nice young lady.
Big talk, little money...but I'd damn sure buy 50,000 Canuck truckers a beer. Roll on you men.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Richard, great point!

Way more good guys here than bad.

Not even close.

I've gad a coupla drinks with Richard !
Thanks again Paul, and you left some really good stuff!!
© 24hourcampfire