Home
I dated a few that had short hair, but I like it long!!

It seems when their hair gets short, their butt gets big!!
It depends on the woman. I've met women who look great with short hair, and others I can't even imagine with short hair.
I consider hair to be very incidental to the other assets. You know, like personality. šŸ˜
Face, eyes, bra size, ass, legs, and a heavy desire to play a bad girl.

Hair? Yeah, whatever, as long as itā€™s clean.

Lol

šŸ¦«
Long hair is sexy hair!!
Depends on where.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Long hair is sexy hair!!

Until you pull giant hairballs out of the shower drain.
Studies show that women with longer hair tend to be more loyal to their men.
On average, the shorter the hair the more she sleeps around.
Depends on location. I prefer mowhawks about 3/16" tall.
This thread needs pics.
Some make it look hot.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some.. meh.
Yep

Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Some make it look hot.

Some.. meh.

Indeed.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
If I wanted to date a guy I would have! Shot hair looks ā€œbutchā€ if you know what I mean!
I think most women look better with long hair but a pretty woman will look good with either. If the woman is on top I prefer that they have short hair but not lesbian short.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Long hair is sexy hair!!

Until you pull giant hairballs out of the shower drain.

Thatā€™s part of it
And all the bathroom sink drains in the house at least once a year.
Whatā€™s wrong with big butts?
I do like the short hairs on women!
Telly Savalas
It depends. I love a short, sassy hairstyle on a woman with a nice, graceful neck. On the other hand, long, healthy hair is a turn on.
Knew a bald chick once , good googa mooga what a body . Wore that bald head well . She was a wild thing .
Figure sheā€™s either dead or suffering brain melt by now .
Heal the sick , raise the dead , fugk the brains right out of your head .
Kenneth
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from images.i.thechive.com]
[Linked Image from shamney.com]
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[Linked Image from images.i.thechive.com]

Thatā€™s what Dave is talking about. Donā€™t like the Butch look
going out on a limb and saying... I can find something I absolutely love ... about most of them.

I really appreciate a trimmed taco though.

lets see the studies. This is about as dumb as it gets.
It doesn't bother me one way or other.

Simply one "data point" in the aggregate of her relative looks.

Dated both long and short.
I just like women, I'll take short or long hair.
Bald!
I have "types" of both. A cute pixie brunette with blue eyes, or that smoldering Mediterranean / olive skin / luscious black hair look.

Then again, just about any red head will short circuit my brain, long or short.
I doubt anybody ever threw Liza Minnelli out of the bunkhouse fer too short of hair.
Originally Posted by smarquez

lets see the studies. This is about as dumb as it gets.

Just think of how long it takes to untangle that after an afternoon encounter:

Justine Trudeau, Queen of Canuckia has short hair. Got a huge fan base in BC I hear.
Originally Posted by Dutch

[Linked Image from beyondwords.life]
I have always had a weakness for short haired women.
Always.
Married two of them.
It gets expensive.
Yes
Like Heym, I like wimmins.

I better like short hair now, as that's the way my wife wears hers for the last 15 years or so. That after having hair down to her ass when I met her.

She don't complain about my long hair and beard, I don't complain about how she wears her hair.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

She has hair?
Hair?
It's like hats. Everybody looks better with different creases, brims, crown heights, colors and hat band.

I like Kaley with long or short hair. The short hair made her look sleek and sassy (Corvette). Longer hair and she is a blonde bombshell. (Coupe deVille)

Edit:
Fat chicks like short hair because it's easier to take care of, if at all! šŸ˜–
Back in the 60's and 70's, fat chicks wore beehive hairdos!
Them little short, fat arms couldn't reach behind them to braid, but, they could pile it on top of their heads and glue it in place with a can of hair spray. Fat chicks caused global warming!

"Save a whale! Harpoon a fat chick!"
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Hair?
It's like hats. Everybody looks better with different creases, brims, crown heights, colors and hat band.

I like Kaley with long or short hair. The short hair made her look sleek and sassy (Corvette). Longer hair and she is a blonde bombshell. (Coupe deVille)

Edit:
Them little short, fat arms couldn't reach behind them to braid, but, they could pile it on top of their heads and glue it in place with a can of hair spray. Fat chicks caused global warming!

Thatā€™s damn funny, I applaud you!!!
Long, short, whatever.
Wifey just rolled in, been gone for a 8 days, quiet gone, tv will come on when she gets out of the shower!!!
Originally Posted by hanco
Wifey just rolled in, been gone for a 8 days, quiet gone, tv will come on when she gets out of the shower!!!

Give her hell David! grin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Iā€™ll get to hear all about it, how her sister talked too much. Damnations
Whenever I see a broad with short hair I automatically see a Liberal psycho

This worthless cu nt ruined it for me

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
I still like 80's BIG hair, but it's rarely seen anymore.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Iā€™ll get to hear all about it, how her sister talked too much. Damnations

As she's telling you all about it, nod your head while thinking of this picture

The type of cut can make a big difference.

My ol lady had medium length auburn curly hair.

Freakin gorgeous.

5 yrs and she cut it off and went blonde.

Ill try to find a pic, was one from brothers wedding.

Size zero w short hair.....damn turbo prop!
I prefer gals with a mane...

Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Hair?

Edit:

laugh laugh laugh
tv will come on when she gets out of the shower!!!

Oh, you still have kids in the house.
Iā€™m pretty sure the vast majority arenā€™t going to say they prefer it short, myself included. But there are exceptions to every rule and Iā€™m also damn sure all here have seen a couple of them. When itā€™s HOT itā€™s hot. More appropriate way to put it might be - short hair is a specialized look not every girl can pull off well.
[Linked Image]I have always preferred women with short hair, to me short hair shows off a womanā€™s beautiful features. My wife keeps her hair clipper cut and manages to look super feminine doing it.

Attached picture 44029234-1028-4C6E-96BE-337A4DCBF621.jpeg
Attached picture 448D9999-B072-43AD-9BA0-F39400C4F7F2.jpeg
if a "B" is hot, she hot and hair don't matter, even that wacky Brippemy Speez looked hot to me when she gave herself that "deathcamp" buzzcut yrs back...
I Love my beautiful wife, what ever length her hair might be.
Never in the history of mankind has a woman ever looked better with short hair than she would with it long. Kaley Cuoco looks good with short hair but sheā€™d look better with it long. There are plenty of pretty women with short hair, but none who look better with it short than long.

That is a truism Iā€™ve never seen proven wrong.
Originally Posted by Dutch

[Linked Image from beyondwords.life]

nothing good can possibly come from that...... I'm going to need a few days to recover.
short haired gals are hawt

That's fugged up ribkašŸ¤¢
Dat bitch on The Squad
Just do a search for Rachel Cook.
Nope, I like hair on my wife's head.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I doubt anybody ever threw Liza Minnelli out of the bunkhouse fer too short of hair.

You think Liza Minnelli is hot?

Every chick looks better with long hair. I have no interest in dating a dude.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Out of shape fat asses are gross.
Who are you idiots that decided that Schhhit was hot in the first place?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I consider hair to be very incidental to the other assets. You know, like personality. šŸ˜

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Could care less about the hair. You have to live with them the rest of your lives.. You ain't living with the hair thats for sure..
Who cares, stand them on their heads & they all look like sisters......
A good friend in college was Indian-Indian. Gorgeous body, lustrous black hair down to her ass.

The mustache was a turn-off tho.
Dated a Sri Lankan like that ^^^, but without the moustache.

New a bartender who cut her hair and shaved her head for a cancer fundraiser. Kept it like tha for 3 years, and it was hawt!

But, she was BSC like other women with short hair. Karens all have short hair, too. Iā€™ll take the long hair, thanks.
Ive NEVER seen a woman with short hair that wouldn't have looked better with long hair! NEVER!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I prefer gals with a mane...

I stopped scrolling for a few minutes when I saw this one...

But I'm back now.

Thanks.
I thought Martina McBride was beautiful with short hair (circa ā€˜94) and then a few years later she grew her hair out and went into the stratosphere.

Megan Kelly on the other hand wanted to be ā€œtaken seriouslyā€ as a news personality so she cut her hair to drop from a 9+ to around a 7 and not so distractingly pretty.

Another point...women never cut their hair for their wedding and then grow it out after...always the other way around. Even they know the score.
Around here, every so called woman that has short hair is either lesbian, a bull dyke and is ALWAYS democrat. They also drive foresters.
I generally prefer women with longer hair, but am willing to be open minded about it:

Originally Posted by Salmonella

This x 1000....
Originally Posted by natman
I generally prefer women with longer hair, but am willing to be open minded about it:

Looks like Joey Heatherton

Ace is the place after Connie Stevens.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by ribka

Her head looks like half of someone's ass.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Originally Posted by ribka

Her head looks like half of someone's ass.

It does
Thought Martha Quinn was cute w short hair but looked better w it to shoulders or just past.
Funny question.
Depends entirely on the woman. Some look better with different styles than others. Some are blessed to look good with any length. Having said that, I do not like a butch dyke cut on a woman. For that matter, most any woman that would wear theirs like that doesn't want any man to find them attractive anyway.

BTW- For all who say that any redhead is uber-hot, may I casually mention that Biden's press secretary, Psaki, is about as redheaded as one can get. That creature is far from being hot, but to each his own taste.
Psaki wouldnt look good w her hair any color.
And thats completely ignoring her horrible character.
Originally Posted by Huntaholic
Ive NEVER seen a woman with short hair that wouldn't have looked better with long hair! NEVER!

^^^This^^^
Halle Berry?
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Halle Berry?

I see that, and raise you Isabella Rossellini (in her prime).
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Originally Posted by hookeye

Joanne, one of my favorites!!
My wife was a hairdresser for many years and always particular about her hair. She had grown her hair out before we met but always felt it was so fine it was hard to do anything attractive with it. She cut it short not long after we were together. She has always looked classy and pretty with short hair. The few times sheā€™s flirted with growing it out have been frustrating for her since her hair is so fine.
I guess I do. I like this one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post picture
Ettaā€™s still pretty cute to me at 70. I like her short hair[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com].

This one is from a few years ago.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

Always depended on the size of their boobs....

Gals with long hair, their breast size didn't figure in as prominently....
I prefer long hair.

Itā€™s more feminine.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I guess I do. I like this one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post picture

your wife looks like a carbon copy of a gal I dated back in 1989 &1990 when I was in Seattle...

She was from Michigan.. her parents from Ontario across from Detroit....

So of course I think you have a gorgeous wife. Congrats Bristoe.
Some are beautiful and some, not so much.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
It depends. I love a short, sassy hairstyle on a woman with a nice, graceful neck. On the other hand, long, healthy hair is a turn on.

It is an eye opener to have a gal with long hair and one day they come home with it bobbed off .
Depending on who did the bobbing , sometimes you can still find the beauty in the new look , sometimes it can be so dam dyke looking you just got to tell them , you got to do something with that hair .
LOL , but these days I tend not to be to critical as Prince Charming left my azz a few years back .
Some gals are simply beautiful either way .
Kenneth
Ive had long haired women i liked as well as short haired women. As long as she isn't bald up top its all good with me. Kinda like Waylon said " women have been my trouble since I found out they weren't men" .
Bald spot ainā€™t cool , but bald can still be sexy with good face features and a hot body .it is shocking at first , first was 40 or more yrs ago , beautiful eyes , smile , and a wicked body , šŸ˜ƒ
Kenneth
I like women with all hair lengths. Im a 59 year old guy with a buzz cut. Who the hell am I to be fussy.
I like women with all length hair as well. Some can pull off a hair style better than others.
dated 2 girls with short hair.
both evil.
Good, healthy long hair is most attractive but some look good with short hair. My wife has very fine hair that has to be on the short side.

What turns me off are women who have short, mannish haircuts combined with pounds of makeup, and think it makes them look sexy. Not!
Yes, about the same as medium and long.
Meg Ryan looked hot with short hair. But I like chicks with longer hair.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Bald spot ainā€™t cool , but bald can still be sexy with good face features and a hot body .it is shocking at first , first was 40 or more yrs ago , beautiful eyes , smile , and a wicked body , šŸ˜ƒ
Kenneth

Claw-hammer guitar gal Molly Tuttle has a condition which renders her entirely hairless, not even eyelashes. Very pretty gal as well.šŸ¤”
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

Claw-hammer guitar gal Molly Tuttle has a condition which renders her entirely hairless, not even eyelashes. Very pretty gal as well.šŸ¤”

Alopecia areata. It's an auto-immune disorder. But instead of a weakened auto immune system, it works overtime.

I worked with a surveyor who had that. Was talking to him about it, and he said he never got got sick. Ever.

At my age, I donā€™t care!
Hair is just part of the package.
After 40 years married to the same woman. Iā€™ve been through a lot of hair doā€™s. If sheā€™s happy I am too.
Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
After 40 years married to the same woman. Iā€™ve been through a lot of hair doā€™s. If sheā€™s happy I am too.
Hasbeen

TWO THUMBS UP!!
Long hair is an attention grabber, it's like a flag. It's the first thing you notice, especially if the woman is walking in front of you, more so with a bit of wind blowing. Long hair and a nice azz will do it every time.
I prefer women with long hair.
Short hair is for dykes, definitely prefer long hair on a woman.
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Nominated for sainthood
Mine has always gone with a medium length cut. I think it looks great on her.

Originally Posted by Godogs57

She looks great, that ainā€™t short hair in my worthless opinion. Canā€™t like the short ones.

I really donā€™t like helmet hair like my mom, grandmother had.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

There is no way in hell you can honestly tell me that she wouldn't be 10 levels hotter if she had long wavy hair! Instead of confirming your stance, you provide proof of the other side!
Yep
Originally Posted by Godogs57

She looks great, that ainā€™t short hair in my worthless opinion. Canā€™t like the short ones.

I really donā€™t like helmet hair like my mom, grandmother had.

Thanx!

About as long as she lets it grow:

Somebody should post up a pic (or ten) of Halle Berry in her role in Swordfish.

Smokinā€™, smokinā€™, smokinā€™
I mean, far as Iā€™m concerned, so long as I can turn a knuckle-deep grip in itā€¦
I prefer at least medium length. Short looks butch to me.
This is why women need long hair...

Attached picture B0202EE4-C13E-4599-A574-54A65B079D47.jpeg
Now that's Funny!...
Originally Posted by Stammster
This is why women need long hair...

Thatā€™s a fact, I tried it!
No preference. Like anything else, long or short hair looks good on some, hideous on others.
I prefer a woman with long hair. My wife wears her hair long.
If i had my say, itd be medium ( my fave )

Mercy sakes!
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

Donā€™t care for short hair, but Porch Girl has a perfect body.
One of my favorites ever posted here všŸ˜”
I generally prefer women that have a vagina. All other considerations are secondary.
Originally Posted by pal

have you seen her with long hair? 10x hotter...
Oh, this is about head hairā€¦.
My bad.
Generally no. But some of the hottest sex I ever had was with her short hair redhead but very tall long legged gal which I really like so much of us not in common was like off the f****** charts. The older I get it's more about the personality and something else that I just can't put a finger on.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I generally prefer women that have a vagina. All other considerations are secondary.

Lol.

ā€œDo you like womenā€¦.ā€
Thinking it could of been left right there. šŸ‘
Porch girl has shown her ass, therefore the thread is officially of the rails and I won't feel bad about adding this.
Just for you High Noon.

Originally Posted by LJBass
Porch girl has shown her ass, therefore the thread is officially of the rails and I won't feel bad about adding this.
Just for you High Noon.

And you related to all the basses in the Springfield rogersville and close area there? Even up toward Fair Grove and Bolivar
Originally Posted by pal

She's a regular here. You can see why.
Originally Posted by LJBass
Just for you High Noon.

Women can be beautiful with short as well as long hair. Some look better with short hair--some look better with long hair.
Originally Posted by natman

Is that Joey Heatherton? I used to be in love with her back in the early 70s.

That's the first honest comment I've seen in this thread. Me? I like women. Long hair, short hair, no hair? hell, it's all good.
Paul B.
Depends upon where that short hair is...
Originally Posted by ScottNich
I like women who take care of themselves. What about you? It doesn't matter what hair length they have, and it's important how well-groomed they look. Well-groomed girls look amazing and very beautiful. It's much more amicable to talk to a girl who tries to look neat and well-kept. For example, my wife goes to certain treatments every month that make her look super. I am ready to spend a lot of money just to keep my wife happy. I know that all this "lady stuff" makes her happy. Several times a month, I take her to https://maps.app.goo.gl/VNBTuhUN6EmtYPwV7. That's Medical Spa, where she gets many procedures for her beauty.

You [bleep]***king bots are showing up all over this site
Send me a link when you see them, please.
Will do, Thanks
As long as the hair is red I don't care how long it is.
It entirely depends on the woman - some look best with long hair, some look best with short hair.

I think you've got it backwards hanco, first their butts get big, then they chop off their hair.

The rationale being, with a butt that big no one cares how long their hair is anyway.
I thought Hanco was a big butt man.
Hair length is a very unimportant part of what make a woman.

"Pretty does, is pretty is."
The problem is after talking with one for a while you want to strangle them. Hair has nothing to do with it.
Originally Posted by mathman

I prefer large firm knockers.

Wait, what was the question again?
Saddlebags are for horses, not women's asses.
Someone already posted Janine Turner from Norther Exposure.How about Dana Delaney from China Beach days.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Not a single one of those girls going to be able to fit through a horse stall door when the are 50.

Just sayin...
Originally Posted by 99guy

Not a single one of those girls going to be able to fit through a horse stall door when the are 50.

Just sayin...
Hit and quit
Always liked what's in their head more than what's on their head. Rio7
I get turned on when my girlfriend shaves her toes.
how about the one from star trek
I hope Will Smith doesnā€™t jump in on this thread ā€¦ someoneā€™s liable to get bitch slapped!
Originally Posted by MAC
As long as the hair is red I don't care how long it is.

Red Heads, motorcycles and small airplanes. All are fun as hell, but are trying to kill you. Just sayin'

Just sayin...

Crystal ball expurtz.

LMAO.
I saw a young lady at the dancehall last Friday with short hair. She looked really good, but I wonder what she would have looked like with it long.
Experts? Sheeit, Ray Charles and could read that sign.
Heatherton looked good either way. I like her with her hair long.

Marilyn looked good with short hair, but better with it long.

Long hair. My old man always said a woman's beauty is in her hair. And redheads are hot but they always have jacked up feet. I cant deal with a woman who has any toe longer than the proceeding toe.
Multi Orgam types, YES! Short, long, who cares?!
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Long hair. My old man always said a woman's beauty is in her hair. And redheads are hot but they always have jacked up feet. I cant deal with a woman who has any toe longer than the proceeding toe.

I've never noticed this about redheads. Now you'll have me inspecting the feet of every red head I come across. crazy

I have noticed they smell different. Years ago, I brought a redhead along when I went to buy a new lab pup. I noticed she kind of stunk and wasn't sure if her clothes had soured in the wash, she was on her period or what. Anyway, I got the pup home and sent her on her way. I had 14 great years with that dog. Best dog I've ever owned.
Originally Posted by gsganzer
[quote=BeardedGunsmith]
I have noticed they smell different. Years ago, I brought a redhead along when I went to buy a new lab pup. I noticed she kind of stunk and wasn't sure if her clothes had soured in the wash, she was on her period or what. ....
Me and a friend were just talking about this. Except we were referring to the "tangy" smell of their honey pots. Not necessarily deflating stank, just gamey.
Originally Posted by domit
Denise Crosby (played "7 of 9"), perhaps?
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
[quote=BeardedGunsmith]
I have noticed they smell different. Years ago, I brought a redhead along when I went to buy a new lab pup. I noticed she kind of stunk and wasn't sure if her clothes had soured in the wash, she was on her period or what. ....
Me and a friend were just talking about this. Except we were referring to the "tangy" smell of their honey pots. Not necessarily deflating stank, just gamey.

lololol

Just sayin...

They'll probably prefer not to go out to the pasture anyway.
[quote=BeardedGunsmith]

Now I'm just freaking curious... I've never actually copulated with a redhead, are they different????
[quote=BeardedGunsmith]

Now I'm just freaking curious... I've never actually copulated with a redhead, are they different????
What about inner pussy.
Lol
Originally Posted by domit
Denise Crosby (played "7 of 9"), perhaps?

Jeri Ryan, in case anyone cares. And she does it for me, long or short, in her star fleet uniform, or out of itā€¦..
Likeā€¦..I can honestly say I love a woman with short hair.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[quote=BeardedGunsmith]

Extra wet and loud.
I dated a half dozen redheads when I was single. They didnā€™t smell any different
I better like women with shorter hair, my wife has had "short" hair for 30 years.
[quote=BeardedGunsmith]

What did her boyfriend smell like?
Did not read the whole thread. Generally the answer to the first question is no. But there are exceptions. Like a tattooed short haired red-headed .. but some of the hottest I ever known was her. Carry on
Morticia many year ago.

Good looking woman.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Good looking woman.

Yes she was. Kennedyā€™s killed her
Some women look good with short hair but most don't to me.
I guess its a personal thing, but Ive NEVER seen a good looking woman with short hair that wouldn't look even better with long hair.
Originally Posted by Huntaholic
I guess its a personal thing, but Ive NEVER seen a good looking woman with short hair that wouldn't look even better with long hair.

Exactly
without reading through all the answers..................

I better or I'd be looking for a different woman.
Don't you frikken wankers get me started on sink & bath drains again !
Long hair is sexy hair!!

I look at it as feminine...short hair is boyish...

I love a woman that wears it down to her hips myself...

big boobs help in either case tho...
Italian?
Originally Posted by richj
Someone already posted Janine Turner from Norther Exposure.How about Dana Delaney from China Beach days.

Oh yeah - I forgot about Dana Delaney. She was smokin'.

Something about those "nasty" eyebrows too! Reminds me of Maggie Siff a bit.

I dug Maggie mo' betta with long hair, but short is def spankworthy too.

[Linked Image]
Don't forget those eyes.
The women, that are ladies, and prettier inside, than outside.
Sure do.
As long as they have a fat ass and thick natural bush.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by richj

Oh yeah - I forgot about Dana Delaney. She was smokin'.

Something about those "nasty" eyebrows too! Reminds me of Maggie Siff a bit.

I dug Maggie mo' betta with long hair, but short is def spankworthy too.

[Linked Image]

Maggie looks way better with long hair, watching Billions now.
Originally Posted by LBP
šŸ¤¢
Lets get to the end of this. I like women.
I like women. Hair length is flexible. If short, it can grow back out. That ain't the fun part of a woman anyway.
Paul B.
Like I said before as long as they have a fat ass and big bush!!
A little butt is ok, lard ass is a no go!
One of my favorites from back in the day...

Elsa Martinelli walking a cheetah on the Paramount lot during production of Howard Hawksā€™ Hatari! (1962).

Elsa Martinelli in the "Baby Elephant Walk" scene in Hatari!:

I married oneā€¦
Originally Posted by LBP

Bro ^^^ nails it!
Come to think about it I must not. I'm not against short hair but I've never had a hoe or wife with short hair.
Layered
I don't care about the wrapper the candy comes in,only about how good it is.
i never minded short hair as long as it wasn't buzzed down.
Short hair down there? ... YES!
Originally Posted by BFaucett
One of my favorites from back in the day...

Elsa Martinelli walking a cheetah on the Paramount lot during production of Howard Hawksā€™ Hatari! (1962).

Elsa Martinelli in the "Baby Elephant Walk" scene in Hatari!:

I just watched Hatari again last night, no doubt she was a beauty.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by LBP

Bro ^^^ nails it!
šŸ˜‰
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Short hair down there? ... YES!

Noooooo!
Nothing like a face full of sweaty brillo pad.
Nothing like a face full of sweaty brillo pad.

Amen
grin
šŸ˜‰
Experts? Sheeit, Ray Charles and could read that sign.

Jimma, meet Jack Schit.

Lol.
I have no idea who she is, but the dark haired gal on the right is one of the sexiest I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by JMR40
I have no idea who she is, but the dark haired gal on the right is one of the sexiest I've ever seen.

Agree
Love ladies with short hair, but they have to have the facial features that go along with it
They all look pretty good.
There are certainly some gorgeous short haired women, but in most cases long hair makes a hot woman even hotter, at least to MY eyes. Dana Perino is a prime example. Cute as a bug's ear short, smokin' hot long, even though she was younger with the short hair. Just my opinion...

[Linked Image from usagm.gov]

Originally Posted by pal

I hate women with a guyā€™s haircut!!!
In general, no.
Yes, but not lesbian short !
Short hair can work....
© 24hourcampfire