Home
Posted By: wabigoon Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
Any kind thoughts?[Linked Image from media.allauthor.com]
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
I woke up, clicked on the puter, looked at the obits, and didn't see my name...... gonna be a good day!

Morning Wabi!
Posted By: worriedman Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
I am a Professional child. I have been at the "I am Amazed" state for nearly 68 years. I am the beneficiary of millions of dollars of equipment and loads of logistics to encapsulate 30 minute documentaries of stuff that thrills me and I could never see in West TN.

I dream of the ocean, mountains and thirst for knowledge. I study history and again am amazed at the failure of many to see the paths taken in the past being trod today. I try to avoid confrontation yet seek it on pivotal, important matters, and
enigma wrapped in a conundrum.

I love the first glimpse of Orion in late summer and the first cool night in false fall.

A little boy I am...
Posted By: geedubya Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Any kind thoughts?[Linked Image from media.allauthor.com]

Yup,

I believe it was John Barrymore that postulated that "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams"

I've pretty much dedicated my life to becoming a "Professional Small Boy" and to maintain that sense of wonder at the natural world that I did as a Yonker!

So Back at ya!

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by worriedman
I am a Professional child. I have been at the "I am Amazed" state for nearly 68 years. I am the beneficiary of millions of dollars of equipment and loads of logistics to encapsulate 30 minute documentaries of stuff that thrills me and I could never see in West TN.

I dream of the ocean, mountains and thirst for knowledge. I study history and again am amazed at the failure of many to see the paths taken in the past being trod today. I try to avoid confrontation yet seek it on pivotal, important matters, and enigma wrapped in a conundrum.

I love the first glimpse of Orion in late summer and the first cool night in false fall.

A little boy I am...

One of us has been reading the other's mail!

ya!

GWB
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
[Linked Image from inspiringquotes.us]
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
Why would I want to grow up? I still get buck fever and a stiffy when I see a a great @ss. Hope it never changes.

ya!

GWB
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
Wife and I were eating dinner the other day.

Somehow I got the conversation on a backpack hunt I did up the Stoddard Trail in the Frank Church, back in '87.

I told my wife I needed to pound a stake into the ground...to give me something to work towards...and that I was going to do a backpack hunt up the Stoddard in September '24...3 months before my 67th birthday.

My first time up the Stoddard I was 30. I was worried my 35 year old hunting buddy was too old to make the trip! And he would not have, if I had not leap-frogged his pack the last mile. He was done! (it was hot and very dry that year).

Yup. Still a kid...still planning adventures/challenges.

Wasn't it Clint Eastwood who said "don't let the old man in"?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Good Mornin'! - 02/01/22
Die as young as you can, as late as possible.
© 24hourcampfire