Home
Its hard to believe the lengths people will go to, to fight with their neighbors, to the point of killing each other!

Maybe building houses on tiny little lots isn't such a good idea.

Barking dogs, loud music, it seems some people just have the need to be a~~clowns , and out come the guns !
Some people need killin'....

Some are willing to do it.
I could see it happening in these Patio Home type developments having spent much time in one since 2018.
If outdoors I can hear any loud voices/music etc within several houses at any time.
I am watching that show right now. It is incredible how a little thing, like a dog barking, can escalate in 4 months into murder. Reminds you to be polite and walk away from trouble. Here at 11:30, the rich guy is about to shoot his handyman neighbor, a dispute over a right of way on a country road.
It’s not the housing it’s the people.
I just don't get the long term on going fights that some people find them selves in, I understand young people living in cheap starter homes, but by middle age a man should be wise enough to buy a home with your age and amenities in mind , shooting ,dirt biking and atv's require land, if these are life style choices then you had better choose wisely !
© 24hourcampfire