Home
Just that.
Nope 👎🏻
Nope.
Not today and tomorrow isn't looking good either.
I might watch Deflave's performance in women's swimming, but beyond that, I have zero interest.
Nope, no interest.
Nope, no interest
The Olympics are on?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The Olympics are on?

I have not idea. Haven't watched that BS on 25 years.
Not this year!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The Olympics are on?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^
The all drug Olympics? I'm not watching until there is a biological man competing on every womens team. I'm tired of all the Netflix movies where the 100 pound girl beats up a dozen full grown men. I'm ready for another reality check because nothing makes sense anymore.

Bb

No, but not just because they're Commies. I haven't watched the Olympics for a long time.
I told the wife I won't be watching. She loves sports so she probably will.
Lets see...China:

1. Puts the Uyghurs in concentration (re-education) camps, at least those they don't "disappear".
2. Supplies the precursor chemicals to make meth and fentanyl to Mexico, knowing most of it will end up here.
3. Steals our technology.
4. Forbids the practice of any religion they don't sanction.
5. Removes and sells organs from prisoners bodies.
6. Threatens Taiwan's existence.
7. Claims the Western Pacific as the "China Sea" and tries to run off any others using it.
8. Abandoned their promise to leave Hong Kong alone for 50 years.
What am I missing?

But, hey let's head over there and play games!
Reminiscent of the 1939 Nazi Olympics, no?

No.
No

Olympics have never appealed to me, other than checking out Hockey scores
Oh, hell no.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I might watch Deflave's performance in women's swimming, but beyond that, I have zero interest.

Olympic swimming is a summer sport.
Nothing like a warm welcome.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
No.

EDIT: Allow me to revise my previous statement and say: Hell No.

I realize our athletes have trained for most of their lives preparing for these games, and I feel for them, but some things are simply more important.
Yawn, they still make OLY?
Oh, sorry. Olympics?, NAFC!
Not me.
NO!
We watched a show about catfish noodling tonight.

If it ever becomes an Olympic sport I might start watching again.
Hell no, not me or my wife.
Not for a minute.
Only women’s curling, damn there are some hot women curlers!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I am not, but I wish I could as one of the slopestyle skier's Pa and I used to work together at Winter Park Ski Patrol. Phuque the CCP!
No. Grew up enjoying them very much, especially the winter games, but between the locale and the infestation of leftism into the coverage, easy pass.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
No. Grew up enjoying them very much, especially the winter games, but between the locale and the infestation of leftism into the coverage, easy pass.

Pretty much the way I feel as well.
No way. I love my country too much to watch the woke, commie games.
The what?
Why bother?
No, not interested, I'm going up to Appalachia and watching my own version of Redneck Olympics at Sugar Mountain.
I wouldn’t have even know it was on, until now.
Pizz on it.
nope and no reason to even want to....
Not just No but He'll No!
Not just No but He'll No!
Hell no I got no love for chi coms or chi com lovers in dc
no, but I am wondering what new virus the chi-coms are going to set loose there.
No. Adding Olympics to a long list of things I don’t watch anymore.
Nope.
Not No! But Hell No!
No sir.
Zero interest in them. Don’t think I’ve ever watched the Winter Olympics. And that’s not changing.
no i have dental appointments i would rather attend
I love the winter Olympics... always have... and always will.

$5 for a month of Peacock.

I'll write it off on my taxes (just because I can), so you clowns will actually be paying me to watch the Olympics.

Have a nice day.
I watched Canada's mixed doubles curling team wax China. I think USA plays china tomorrow.
Most of the "sports", I'm not interested in, but I do/did want to watch the biathlon and some hockey. Doing a little research this A.M., I find that most events will not be broadcast during daylight hours in the US. You'll have to "pay per view" through NBC's streaming service. However, you can watch events live on NBC you....wait for it....are awake at 1, 2, or 3 A.M....Like I'm going to do that!

What i find VERY interesting: our very own Nancy Pelosi gets on the air and says, "don't speak out against the Chinese government, they are ruthless". And, of course, for the last couple weeks "our government" has said that they are protesting the Chinese and our diplomats will not be in China for the games...SOOOO, if any athlete gets in trouble, for any reason, there is not going to be ANY assistance, from "our government". Makes one wonder who's government, "our government" represents.

Bottom line. I pay over one hundred a month for cable and am not going to pay any more (streaming service) to view the biathlon. And, yes, I know I could "cut" cable and go with streaming....but that still costs money to access the internet, anyway, so what's the difference.
When it's convenient yes. I love the olympics and I don't watch any pro or college sports. Not one. For most of these athletes, they have trained for a good part of their life and given up all vices, and almost all their free time, to make their goal come true. There's no political BS (for the most part) with olympic athletes, no kneeling. I like the biathlon, all the skiing, snowboarding, and some speed skating. As for the China venue and their government...not a fan.
I don't like the ChiComs but the Chinese are fine to me. RZ.
Fug em.....hell no!
nope nor will I
You fuggers got me hooked on Yellowstone and I got catchin' up to do.
No.

Originally Posted by prplbkrr
You fuggers got me hooked on Yellowstone and I got catchin' up to do.

I have all four seasons of Yellowstone on the DVR - that’s my viewing choice.
MacArthur should of nuked the chicoms when he had the chance.
Nope
NO !
Quit watching em years ago when they started
adding stupid events as olympic events
I see the Russians are competing under the name Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) again like they did in Tokyo. They can't use their real name or flag because they practice doping. If any other team was doping they'd be kicked out but the Russians seem to be special.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Just that.

Nope.
My disdain for the CCP and the Left means I won’t help those azzholes by watching.
FĂźck that shĂŻt.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Oh, hell no.

☝🏽 This
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I love the winter Olympics... always have... and always will.

$5 for a month of Peacock.

I'll write it off on my taxes (just because I can), so you clowns will actually be paying me to watch the Olympics.

Have a nice day.

Same here, wife and kids and I really enjoy watching curling, biathlon is ok, same with hockey. Only watch the USA compete.
I won't be watching one second of it.
i dont think I have ever watched the olympics. whats the point. they don't air the shooting sports and lets face it skiing isnt really a sport the whole idea is just stupid
haven't watched a moment of any Olympics in probably 30 years. Just don't care. Interesting that the 'host' country is using draconian measures to lock down any comments THEY deem negative toward China. The US Olympic organization is demanding American participants behave. The sponsoring companies are demanding the same, and want the participants to keep their mouths shut even when home after the event.
NO
NOPE..........

Once they got past '....the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat...' they lost me.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
i dont think I have ever watched the olympics. whats the point. they don't air the shooting sports and lets face it skiing isnt really a sport the whole idea is just stupid

That is incorrect... The Biathlon starts today... Peacock records all events and puts them up as tabs (just like picking a movie on Netflix etc.).

As for the biathlon or skiing not actually being a sport. Personally I disagree...

The origin of the biathlon is at the very core of combat mountain warfare... i.e. I cannot personally shoot worth a chit with a heart rate of 180 beats per second... and do admire soldiers and athletes that can.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As for Peacock and Netfix et al...

We paid $5 for a month of Peacock to watch the Olympics...

Netflix et al is free for us. The only other thing we pay for (or buy) is Shakespeare etc. My wife loves Shakespeare and "collects" Hamlet.

I collect guns

We are happily married.
USA came in 7th in the Mixed Relay Biathlon...

Some real studs and studdetts out there... Norway took first (shot horrible, but monster lungs and legs).

https://www.teamusa.org/US-Biathlon...uals-Best-Mixed-Relay-Finish-at-Olympics
Nope
Wasting my time watching the Olympics, lol. Fug No!
Nope. No NFL, no NBA, no NFL no professional sports period....just a bunch of kids playing a game...if they actually aired the shooting sports for more than 20 minutes I might consider it, but they don't so I won't.
Neither a rat's arse, nor a flying fugg at a rolling donut could I give.
Originally Posted by zerotohero
I won't be watching one second of it.

This.
Yes. Don't like that the downhill is only man made snow but those skiing are going over 70mph down this narrow slope. I think it's freaking incredible. Looking forward to the USA and Canada Hockey rematch.. Me and my son have been joking about curling and how that is the main event, pure athletes...The girl from the Polish mixed Team sounded like she was giving her teammate Hell...we laughed and laughed. Ski jumping today, flying through the air very cool IMO. I enjoyed the biathlon.

Yes, I'm watching the events and athletes..don't care for the communist governments.
Nope. I'll stick with college footballs and the NFL...
No Fing way
U.S. Hockey Team member just put a Canadian on her a$$.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
So, you watching the commie Olympics?

Nope.
© 24hourcampfire