Home
Posted By: philgood80 Ms. Milley - 02/06/22
So I heard a news report today regarding the lack of a plan in the Brandon administration regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal. Apparently there had been meetings between Milley, Blinken, and other state department officials in the midst of the debacle.

According to the report the pentagon was “growing restless” with the state department bureaucracy and the lack of a plan.

Now pretend it is 2018 and 13 Americans had been killed. Milley would have been singing like a bird to CNN and MSNBC about DJT’s incompetence. Instead he covered for Bidet and American heroes paid the price.

Purely criminal! Needs to be hung!
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Ms. Milley - 02/06/22
Tarred and Feathered……then hung!
Posted By: JeffP Re: Ms. Milley - 02/06/22
Just one story of many that would have ended any other Presidents’ term ...
Posted By: poboy Re: Ms. Milley - 02/06/22
The Climate Change General
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ms. Milley - 02/06/22
]
Originally Posted by JeffP
Just one story of many that would have ended any Republican Presidents’ term ...

Fixed it for ya.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Ms. Milley - 02/06/22
There's a lot more than just Milley that needs to be hubg.
Problem is there's not enough room to get the job done
Posted By: ERK Re: Ms. Milley - 02/07/22
I don’t know about generals but I’m pretty sure a bullet in the chest is deadlier than climate change. Those tards are unbelievable. Edk
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ms. Milley - 02/07/22
White Rage General.

White Domestic terrorists are number one enemy.

FOAD.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Ms. Milley - 02/07/22
Now I understand why Stalin purged his officer staff, he must have had lots of idiots and REMF’s like Miley.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Ms. Milley - 02/07/22
Originally Posted by poboy
The Climate Change General

It's our worst & most feared enemy, donchaknow...................

But never fear, Milley's here to save us; at the rate they're throwing troops out for not getting vaxxed, & the ones not re-upping, they're gonna need a draft real soon.

Not gonna be anyone left to fight thanks to the 3 Blind Men (Biden, Austin & Milley)

Putin & Xi must be laughing their azzes off at our complete ineptitude; can't wait for their next stupid & ill advised move in UK.

MM
© 24hourcampfire