Home
By Rosana Hughes, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
2 hours ago

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jones County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a trail in the Hitchiti National Forest after a hiker reported finding what they believed was a woman’s body on Saturday afternoon.

Investigators arrived and determined the body was actually a life-sized doll, “complete with accessories,” Sheriff R.N. “Butch” Reece wrote on the department’s Facebook page.

“Deputy Dennis located the model number (which was very concerning for me),” Reece continued. “The victim, now named Selena, is a little under the weather, but she has been having a nice day and is expected a make a full recovery.”

Reece said he was thankful that the finding turned out to be a case of littering and not something more nefarious in the county just northeast of Macon.

“If you know Selena or are responsible for her whereabouts, rest assured no DNA was collected and you are safe,” he wrote. “But in the future, please make sure to dispose of your items in a responsible way. Have a great weekend.”

https://www.facebook.com/jcsheriff.org/posts/484539376370028
Alright you Georgia CF members. Who got the cheap divorce?
She looks like she would clean up pretty good. I wonder if I could recover this doll from Jones Co. SO.
She has a nice figure.

Read the comments on the Jones Co. SO Facebook page.
I didn’t read the comments on FB, but she has a nice frame and as Simon said she should clean up well. Even tho she can’t talk back someone was still tired of her sheit.

Or maybe it was gang related, looks like she died throwing up a gang sign.
Originally Posted by overmax
I didn’t read the comments on FB, but she has a nice frame and as Simon said she should clean up well. Even tho she can’t talk back someone was still tired of her sheit.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣
hell thats barely broke in.
It must have came outta the back of a truck that belonged to somebody in San Francisco.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protesters-in-san-francisco#Post11152141
What a relief for everyone involved... I'm thinking Ken did it.
Originally Posted by DMc
I'm thinking Ken did it.

laugh
All they'd have had to do is take the batteries out of her and she woulda shut up. Geeze.
Originally Posted by DMc
What a relief for everyone involved... I'm thinking Ken did it.

Winner.

That cracked me up......thank you!
Now we know where Deflave has been.......
Bidet's son used to own her. Or maybe at least used her. RZ.
Bet there's some dna in it.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
All they'd have had to do is take the batteries out of her and she woulda shut up. Geeze.

Asking for a friend...... How do you know she had batteries?
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Bet there's some dna in it.

Laffin' I was diggin' the quote about DNA from the sheriff.
“complete with accessories,” Mmmmmm K.
That bitch talked back one time too many......
He stopped loving her today...
Originally Posted by irfubar
That bitch talked back one time too many......

Yup, there is some dude in GA that took her hiking, had an “argument” with her, and left her on the trail.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She looks like she would clean up pretty good. I wonder if I could recover this doll from Jones Co. SO.
She has a nice figure.

[Linked Image]

Now, let's be honest here, guys. If she were Street Legal, I mean 18 years of age and a Willing Adult, I mean, we are all Friends here and we know, All Guys Are Dogs, but is there a single swinging dick among us who wouldn't bang Greta Thunberg if he had the chance.

So if you were given the choice between the doll that you are sexually attracted to or Greta Thuneberg who you’re also sexually attracted to which one would you choose? 😂

Some of youse guys worry me…
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
She has a nice figure.

[Linked Image]

Now, let's be honest here, guys. If she were Street Legal, I mean 18 years of age and a Willing Adult, I mean, we are all Friends here and we know, All Guys Are Dogs, but is there a single swinging dick among us who wouldn't bang Greta Thunberg if he had the chance.

So if you were given the choice between the doll that you are sexually attracted to or Greta Thuneberg who you’re also sexually attracted to which one would you choose? 😂

Some of youse guys worry me…

Simon can make all his dreams come true.

I read a news story where they were trying to outlaw the marketing of the silicone life like dolls that look like children.
Being Greta appears to resemble a 12 year old, Simon is in luck.
Only problem being the news story stated those silicone dolls cost thousands of dollars.

Simon's desires aren't the only thing weird going on here, why would someone throw away a doll they paid a few grand for?

She must of filed for a divorce.
Originally Posted by overmax

🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious. How did he think of that? Very funny.
By Rosana Hughes, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
2 hours ago

Jones County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a trail in the Hitchiti National Forest after a hiker reported finding what they believed was a woman’s body on Saturday afternoon.

Investigators arrived and determined the body was actually a life-sized doll, “complete with accessories,” Sheriff R.N. “Butch” Reece wrote on the department’s Facebook page.

“Deputy Dennis located the model number (which was very concerning for me),” Reece continued. “The victim, now named Selena, is a little under the weather, but she has been having a nice day and is expected a make a full recovery.”

Reece said he was thankful that the finding turned out to be a case of littering and not something more nefarious in the county just northeast of Macon.

“If you know Selena or are responsible for her whereabouts, rest assured no DNA was collected and you are safe,” he wrote. “But in the future, please make sure to dispose of your items in a responsible way. Have a great weekend.”

https://www.facebook.com/jcsheriff.org/posts/484539376370028

She has a nice figure. But I can't take her home. Lol
Those things are expensive if you buy them NEW. smile
Humm. Doesnt cost much to feed her.
Originally Posted by 160user

Ya, but they can be recycled indefinitely and kept out of our landfills.
Maybe it sprung a leak? grin
***Slowly backs out of this thread***

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Probably lots of DNA could have been recovered from it, LOL.
Originally Posted by AZmark

I have a friend named Selena and she works in Jones County, she is catching hell.
Originally Posted by 160user

But I'm thinking that's one of those things you never want to buy used, like underwear and T-shirts........
She actually aaint all that bad. Seen worse with a pulse.
WTF with the Greta thing. JFC, what the?!
Originally Posted by AZmark

I know nothing, nothing. She does have a pretty mouth
The police warehouse auction this month should be very interesting. Wonder if it will be televised, given the “circumstances?”
I think I know where it came from and who dumped it.

An it's so unlike him to be dodging this thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...licone-sex-doll-4-christmas#Post16759943
That's pretty [bleep] sick.
Looks like Selena has had a rough life and just needs a little love and attention 🤢😳
Her last words were...and your dick is only this long ...her right-hand shows us the evidence!
© 24hourcampfire