Home
New video

Thanks Squidge
Kick it

Originally Posted by FatCity67
Kick it

Every Friday at Midnight on the Dr Demento show.

I think there was usually some alternate reality stuff going on too.

Never knew they made a video.

Wow....Barnes & Barnes, the Polecats, AND Devo? I didn't even know anyone else knew the Polecats existed (outside of England anyhow....). Here's something for you car guys:

I love me some Louis Jordan:

Originally Posted by mp44

Dude, even my neighbors enjoyed that. Thanks!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Thanks, Paul.

It takes me back.

Sitting quietly at Mother/Fort Rucker at night, Lowe Army Air Field, watching UH-60's doing maneuvers, Thunderstruck playing continually, beats the crap out of TV, or anything else! Quiet outside the truck, me noisy as hell inside!

Lynn
Just for you.
Homage to the Huey. The world's finest helicopter Yea, Yea, Yea fixed wings are gay.

RIP Terry Kath
Here's a band most of you guys have never heard of: From Santa Barbarba, Ca "Toad the wet sprocket". Live from Atlantic City, NJ, summer tour,"Walk on the water". It's good. Listen/watch the drummer.
F'ing good. Real good. I simply don't know how to load video's.
Originally Posted by rifletom
Here's a band most of you guys have never heard of: From Santa Barbarba, Ca "Toad the wet sprocket". Live from Atlantic City, NJ, summer tour,"Walk on the water". It's good. Listen/watch the drummer.

Good one, rifletom. On my playlist

Im just chillin to Clan of Xymox and Omnimar.
Kinda under the weather.

Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by rifletom

Good one, rifletom. On my playlist

You're welcome Morewood. Try and find the live version from Atlantic City, 2014. It's pretty good.
© 24hourcampfire