Home
From Canadian news. I don't know how to hyperlink so deal with it.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/changes-to-covid-19-border-measures-to-be-announced-next-week-1.5777751?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3Actvwinnipeg%3Amanualpost&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A%20New%20Content%20(Feed)&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1F3Yz2W-54rZn18pxoQzGIoASG0Vg0xjk4JN80EGSbQZBiiiAsyt9PWCs
link
Thank you.
They're using the same talking points as the Democrats "since the worst is behind us, we think it's appropriate to reevaluate our policies..." because they don't want to say "we made all your lives miserable for two years because we didn't want to admit our policies were stupid..."

Hey what about the old tried and true Democrat war cry "If it saves JUST ONE LIFE!" Guess your schitty polls are more important than that just one life LMAO.
Great point.
This whole thing has escalated to this point because their pajama boy PM with the huge ego, is having a hissy fit and his panties are in a wad.
Originally Posted by Peddler
They're using the same talking points as the Democrats "since the worst is behind us, we think it's appropriate to reevaluate our policies..." because they don't want to say "we made all your lives miserable for two years because we didn't want to admit our policies were stupid..."

Hey what about the old tried and true Democrat war cry "If it saves JUST ONE LIFE!" Guess your schitty polls are more important than that just one life LMAO.

I think for the first time in a long time , they realized how many of us there are and how few of them there are and they are afraid.
I'm reading the arrests start tonight. Feds aren't cracking.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Peddler

I think for the first time in a long time , they realized how many of us there are and how few of them there are and they are afraid.

Right.
They realized the cabal cant add enough fradulent votes to win the next election without ending up with twice as many total votes as are registered in a province.
I really hope they reconsider moving the planned US version of this from March a couple weeks earlier so that it occupies the news cycle for a week before Brandon's State of the Union speech and thousands of trucks are in DC during the speech.
We need jury's that will not convict.
© 24hourcampfire