Home
There was a very smart and well spoken black lady give a speech at one of the trucker rallys yesterday. She had no notes or telleprompter just spoke what was on her mind and it as great. I didn't catch her name but if she told me " Saddle up we're riden to hell today" I would be whoopin' and spurin'. She needs to run for president.
? this

This hits the nail on the head.
6min.

Originally Posted by ol_mike
? this

Now that was a great speech.
Most excellent!
The lady has it right. Good for her.
? this

W-O-W!

That woman rocks!
Tag
This lady GETS IT!!!!
Well done! God bless that lady
She had me until she talked about rewriting The Constitution. I’d need to know more about her beliefs and I’m always skeptical about people who want to rewrite a document that is so well written it has helped form the most powerful country on earth.
It sure is a great speech.
I think she's talking about the Canadian Constitution. Not sure how it's written.
Originally Posted by ackleydave
I think she's talking about the Canadian Constitution. Not sure how it's written.

Her last words; God bless you and God bless the United States of America.
That was, simply put, BULLY!
tag for later

If you listened to her and didn’t know she was talking about the US Constitution, you need to read the Constitution, and learn it.
So... Patrick Henry came back as a black lady. Well done.
Did any of you figure out her name?
Originally Posted by gluck
She had me until she talked about rewriting The Constitution. I’d need to know more about her beliefs and I’m always skeptical about people who want to rewrite a document that is so well written it has helped form the most powerful country on earth.

She is talking about the Canadian Constitution not the US.
Gives me hope.
I took it as her saying if the feds were going to re-write it they better consider what her and the peoples ideas are regarding doing that and any changes.
Wow!

Was not expecting that.

Not perfect, but it’ll do until one comes along.....
Originally Posted by Springcove

She specifically talks about the 14th amendment and the 10th amendment and ends her speech with God Bless the United States. If she’s talking about the Canadian Constitution, it’s a lot like ours.
Originally Posted by catosilvaje

Tricia Lindsey.
She is smart and gutsy!! I love her.

https://tricialindsaylaw.com/attorney-lindsay/
Originally Posted by Futura
I took it as her saying if the feds were going to re-write it they better consider what her and the peoples ideas are regarding doing that and any changes.

Exactly right.............

After watching it a second time, I totally agree with you. I have a feeling we haven’t seen the last of her. Good job!
Someone send that link to Biden, we’ve found his SCOTUS nominee!
She slapped that one out of the park.

GreggH

She's talking about the US constitution throughout the whole speech. Sheesh.
That was a great speech. She definitely has her hand on the pulse of America. Hope to see her again.

What city was this in?
Originally Posted by Dutch
Someone send that link to Biden, we’ve found his SCOTUS nominee!

BINGO - would be epic.

If you listened to her and didn’t know she was talking about the US Constitution, you need to read the Constitution, and learn it.

^^^ +1

Depressing to see that there are people here who don't realize that.

Jerry
Love her!
I sent her an email.
Dang......It's a shame she's been so brain washed that she doesn't even know she a White Supremacist.....at least that's what "Lil' Justin" says they are...
Springcove..."We the people" is the beginning of the US Constitution, not the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This lady is an American.
#STRONG

#publicschools
Well said !!

Not quite. She said God bless you and God Bless THESE United States. There is a big difference. If one does not understand what it is, study is in order. Lincoln had it all wrong with his thinking on the union.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Not quite. She said God bless you and God Bless THESE United States. There is a big difference. If one does not understand what it is, study is in order. Lincoln had it all wrong with his thinking on the union.

+1
They will deny it, but that kind of stuff scares the sh't out of Politicians.
Need more of this.
P.S. Rock on!

After watching it a second time, I totally agree with you. I have a feeling we haven’t seen the last of her. Good job!

Yep, she said they “better be careful who they invite to the table.” I don’t think she was advocating rewriting the constitution. But rather I interpreted her to say that if there were a convention of states, the people might want some amendments the elites aren’t ready for.
God Bless that fine lady. My only nit pick would be don't re-write the constitution; just abide by what it says.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

Thanks for pointing that out! I had to watch it again to catch that and you are correct! God bless THESE United States is what we should all be saying! It is really amazing how we are accustomed to hear a phrase said one way and how one word can change the whole meaning of said phrase!

God bless THESE United States!
There was a very smart and well spoken black lady give a speech at one of the trucker rallys yesterday. .

Yes indeed!

Cato,

What city was this?
? this

Outstanding!!!
This hits the nail on the head.
6min.

I work with a guy who knows him very well.
Needless to say, his military career is cooked but, he isn't wrong.
Jeff
Originally Posted by ltppowell

It should; she is a bald faced repudiation of virtually ALL leftist blather.
Campfire is RASCiST!
Originally Posted by add
Campfire is RASCiST!

smile yep this video proves it.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

#publicschools
Probably some paint chips ingested during the early years of development too.
Great vid, thanks for posting!
First off, she was not advocating for changing the constitution. She said They want to rewrite the constitution, so yeah IF they do I've got some ideas to go in there, so be careful you might get what you asked for. She was not pro changing the constitution.

And for those who can't even tell that's the US constitution, you're wasting a lot of air.
She understands.
Speech done January 19, 2022, in NYC.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
? this

Now that was a great speech.

Originally Posted by ltppowell

They (they being the left) will deny this lady bothers them at all. But, we all know people who know the Constitution like the back of their hand, as she obviously does, scare the living schit out of those phonies. Never mind the fact that she's willing to do something about all the lies, grifters and cancel culture.

They will be keeping an eye on her. Hope she's got somebody watching her back.
Yeah, she will be watched closely. Wish the best for her.
That was excellent. She definitely gets it.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire