Home
Would you be in favor of a “White Privilege Tax” on All White People’s Income To Redistribute Money To People of Color?

In a shocking social experiment, random Californians are asked if they’ll sign a petition to support adding a “White Privilege Tax” on the income of all White people, so their money can be redistributed to people of color.

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/...o-redistribute-money-to-people-of-color/

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Nope... not one penny
YES, I'm all for it....only if it will be collected by actual state employees coming to my door.
It's already being done.
Originally Posted by StGeorger
It's already being done.

THIS
Originally Posted by geedubya
Would you be in favor of a “White Privilege Tax” on All White People’s Income To Redistribute Money To People of Color?

Quien Sabe,

GWB

No, but I don't like the government redistributing my money to youse white folks either.
If it went towards a one-way plane ticket, I would at least ask how much money we were talking about.
Originally Posted by pete53
It's already being done.

THIS

Exactly.

I'll take some of it though, since it goes to people of color and white is a color.
It's already being done.

THIS

Hard to imagine anyone ignorant enough to not realize it.

But it's hard to imagine how anyone could vote for a liberal also.
Can I be any color I identify with while the money is being doled out?
My hard earned money to support no good lazy 'groids ? F uck that idea and the liberal Commie that thought it up !
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
If it went towards a one-way plane ticket, I would at least ask how much money we were talking about.

me too

me too

A big portion of what you crackers make.

Forever.
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY

No. You can't choose your color. Only gender.
Be in favor of a war!
I have an old Flinter and I imagine some would be shocked about two of its characteristics. It loads quick and easy. Despite my old eyes I can dot your brain pan at 100 yds. Every time.

Old school assault rifles are wonderful messengers.

I love the smell of black powder in the morning.
that's what EBT / SNAP already is...
Originally Posted by strikeu

Most of Social Security also.
If I’m so privileged that means I get to do more than dark skinned people. I get to advance further. I become more popular. These things all cost money. All those dark skinned people I kicked to the side of the road don’t have as many opportunities. That means they don’t need as much money.

They should pay me. I need the dough if I’m expected to be so far ahead and do so much. PAY ME.
No. Absolutely not.

However, I would be in favor of a negro tax, so WHITE people can get reimbursed for the unprecedented NEGRO FATIGUE we have had to endure.
Originally Posted by Steve
[No. You can't choose your color. Only gender.

Not according to Rachel Dolezal
It's already being done.

Duh
Mark Dice's view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGLRJWmq7U&t=92s

Earn it, I had to.
Originally Posted by centershot
Earn it, I had to.

+1
I’ll pay it. In copper, lead, maybe even a little steel, if the receiver warrants such. With the recent increase of the value of such precious metals, I think it more than fair as a medium of payment.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
No. Absolutely not.

However, I would be in favor of a negro tax, so WHITE people can get reimbursed for the unprecedented NEGRO FATIGUE we have had to endure.

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
It's already being done.

Exactly.
Who thinks up this chit?
It’s no study… it’s clickbait….just a bullschit video to get the all you guys jumping around like circus monkeys
Isn't that called welfare????
Isn’t the saying, “come and take it!” ?
My white privilege ends with 2 parents and learning to work.
Well, add being taught manners and how to live.

Many would say I'm racist for that.

But lack of those things,
are what is hurting black society.

Way worse than skin tone.
Unconstitutional, going nowhere but down the toilet
It's already being done.

Bingo !
here in FL, the kneegrow already gets section 8 housing free, health care free, 'energy assistance' free, food stamps, free child care, free education, free bus rides, preferential treatment for car loans...................and more.
oh yeah, and get out of jail free cards from the State Attorney that won't prosecute
We should be paid for Negrooo fatigue
It's already being done.

Yep. We are already being coerced into giving up money to support the worthless POS elements in society.
It's already being done.

We have a winner!
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

In a shocking social experiment, random Californians are asked if they’ll sign a petition to support adding a “White Privilege Tax” on the income of all White people, so their money can be redistributed to people of color.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

I'd rather they come try to take it in person. If anyone is asking.
We already have paid repatriations, it is called WELFARE and FOOD STAMPS. Four trillion dollars since 1965 and still have poverty. They need to learn to work and make a living. The Japanese copied Americans because we were so industrialized and had a high standard of living. They have no natural resources and have to import all their raw materials, yet make things to sell. Hmm, sounds like black Americans should copy white Americans and get out of poverty. Asians did it.
One word....WELFARE
What a crapload of deranged idiots. I owe black people exactly nothing.
But ALL rich black athletes and entertainers already give almost all of their money to their communities... Don't they?
I don't owe anyone anything no matter what color they happen to be.
April 15th is the day we pay it....
Originally Posted by renegade50
April 15th is the day we pay it....

Yep. We’re already paying it. So all the Hood Rats can get a bigger Welfare Check and more on their EBT Cards. 😡

Quien Sabe,

GWB

They would just be naming something they’ve always done. You think Obama phones and welfare pay for themselves?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
here in FL, the kneegrow already gets section 8 housing free, health care free, 'energy assistance' free, food stamps, free child care, free education, free bus rides, preferential treatment for car loans...................and more.
oh yeah, and get out of jail free cards from the State Attorney that won't prosecute

Forgot free utilities. And no, I ain't kidding.
Nope.
Dey Ben doin dat fo yeurs!!!!
We got work to do.
Sure. I identify as a black man.
If something like this goes thru i will defiantly claim my Portuguese ancestry.

Will even cuss all them white folks. wink

Snork
Originally Posted by Buckshot77
Sure. I identify as a black man.

I was born a poor black child! Steve Martin
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by strikeu

Most of Social Security also.

And every other entitlement program.
Mark Dice is awesome
Just as I tell panhandlers,
If you came to work with me, you would be ashamed to ask me for money.
so if a white person claims to be color blind, and claims he is black... is he entitled to all that free money?

besides, who decides who is white and who is not....

Stevie Wonder was always smiling because he thought he was white...
actually being blind, he had no idea what white or black was....

Excellent! As Sam Kennison would have said, "OH OH OH OOOOOOOOH.!"
Pretty much sums up White Privilege.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Geedubya: One word - kalifornicationkopia!
Idiocy is the norm in that schithole these days.
Laughable lunacy on parade.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Nope 🤬
According to “science” everyone is from Africa so we all would get paid . There isn’t anyone to pay.
Pathetic that anyone, having seen the great society, would be stupid enough to believe such a scheme would help ANYONE. Only government is thrilled about more dependents and they are pathetic.
Naw… hail naw!!!
What's funny about this [bleep] is it's White People Selling it.. The others are standing around and saying Dont Stand in Front of the Hunkies when their on a Roll.....
F no!
No but I'll give a black guy a job it's going to be far more you know kind of something similar to like over 150 years ago
No but I'll give a black guy a job it's going to be far more you know kind of something similar to like over 150 years ago
Originally Posted by akrange
What's funny about this [bleep] is it's White People Selling it.. The others are standing around and saying Dont Stand in Front of the Hunkies when their on a Roll.....

What's a Hunkie?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by akrange

What's a Hunkie?

A good looking chubby white guy.
Hunkie. To a Hungarian.
Kinda like Dago to an Italian.

Was used a lot when I was a kid.
Do something stupid, you were a Pollock.
Act unsophisticated, you were called a Hunkie.

Can still here my Mom telling us we were "acting like a bunch of Hunkies".

Gotta have a bit of Mining Town Roots to get it.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Can I pay it in lead?
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Hunkie. To a Hungarian.
Kinda like Dago to an Italian.

Was used a lot when I was a kid.
Do something stupid, you were a Pollock.
Act unsophisticated, you were called a Hunkie.

Can still here my Mom telling us we were "acting like a bunch of Hunkies".

Gotta have a bit of Mining Town Roots to get it.
true ,growing up in West Virginia coal mine towns ,if us kids acted stupid ,Dad would say .stop acting like a Hunkie
Hell no. I've never owned any slaves.
No. Absolutely not.

Winner

What Gypsy said!
What they call slavery today was actually slave trade. A trade.

I’m not in support of it but let’s just call it what it is.
Geedubya: Come to think of it I have been paying that tax for the last 60 years now!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
minorities can get their money the same way decent, non drug using white people get theirs..

get a job or start a business....

What about Micheal Jackson?
Originally Posted by Huntz

He got smart and turned white...for all the good it did him.
Systematic oppression of one race for the benefit of another, sounds like racism to me.

We'll have to see if this next attempt at reparations gets any traction.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Huntz

He got smart and turned white...for all the good it did him.

Did Micheal quite stealing?

[Linked Image from starecat.com]
Umm .. It been Did ..

Since Little Bushy we’ve tacked on 21 Trillion..
At this Hallowed Moment the House of Mordor is about to Tack On another 780 Billion to thar 21 Trillion already on the Books ..

With Mordor on the Potomac it’s all Social Justice in their Spending..

Read the Bills there’s plenty of Qualified Justification..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
No. Absolutely not.

I’m for that
If it’s a VAT I’m good..
We already have welfare for em and pay it every April 15th.
LBJ,a great society programs and everything from it since.
And they have the right to vote also......
F U C K N O !!!

I’m already financing a bunch with my taxes going to their handouts while they sit on their worthless asses and smoke dope.
Hell, why not? Eventually we'll be taxed for 110% of our annual income.
What if a person claimed to be trans black, do they still have to pay. If ya don’t know that trans black is, it’s a white person that identifies themselves as black. I didn’t come up that…….some Lib did.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
What if a person claimed to be trans black, do they still have to pay. If ya don’t know that trans black is, it’s a white person that identifies themselves as black. I didn’t come up that…….some Lib did.

You mean a whigger.....
They already are receiving that from me. It’s called welfare food stamps, ebt, free phones, paid housing and free medical and only god knows what else I’m missing. I been paying taxes for 37 years for this stuff!
Originally Posted by Buck720
They already are receiving that from me. It’s called welfare food stamps, ebt, free phones, paid housing and free medical and only god knows what else I’m missing. I been paying taxes for 37 years for this stuff!
My feeling as well. They told us it was an investment in America. Hows that investment paying off? The only return was more welfare babies and white trash learning to be parasites as well.
It’s not Up to You ..
Didn’t you just see what happened Yesterday in the Hunkie House .. On the the Mr.Pudd’n Desk .

Oh the Elation, Organismic Resound from the Clapping Seals ..
I’m pretty sure Nan had Gavel Sex off Camera ..

No it’s not Up to You ..

You’ll Pay and You’ll like it ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by asheepdog
F U C K N O !!!

I’m already financing a bunch with my taxes going to their handouts while they sit on their worthless asses and smoke dope.
Yes !
Once whites are a sufficiently small minority, watch the purges and anti-white cleansing begin. That is what CRT stands for, ultimately. That's their end-game.
Well, if we want to just group people together without regard to their individual qualities or contributions to society at large, I would suggest that we grant whites and Asians a “productive citizen” tax credit of perhaps $5000 for each gainfully employed citizen in their household.
Or perhaps there should be a “burden on society” surtax on certain ethnic/racial groups regardless of their individual qualities/contribution?
How bout say we give everybody of any color that thinks they deserve something free, Mexico. Perhaps Johnny Loco can go down there and manage it.
Amen
Nope. They get what I get. Nothing.
If enacted it will be the last day I pay taxes period. Looking forward to it.
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
If enacted it will be the last day I pay taxes period. Looking forward to it.

If this is enacted I'm going all Dolezal
Originally Posted by CBB
Nope... not one penny

But it already is.
LOL

75% of the money will go to white program administrators. Probably Joos
It's already being done.

THIS

Yep. It’s called WELFARE. 😡
A "tax" on white privilege is about as stupid as a TAX on minority Stupidity and Laziness....
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
It's already being done.

THIS

Yep. It’s called WELFARE. 😡
But reading comprehension says this is ANOTHER tax
Looking forward to being asked to sign that petition...
Kalifornia should be considered as a Communist country!!
I would be more than happy to collect ad tax from them black freeloaders on my red man ass
That is exactly what they are doing next door in Asheville. They are preparing to pay millions in "reparations" to the negros of Asheville.
Then I'd push for a "white strike".
Life's gonna suck with no electricity, no fuel, no water coming in or out of your house, etc, etc.
I'll do a counter proposal:

how about we have a minority tax, on ALL non white people and illegal immigrants, and that money is divided up among the white population of our country, to pay us back for their destroying this country?

The minority populations thoughts on that, will probably mirror most white folks thoughts on their proposal...
Originally Posted by Distridr
Then I'd push for a "white strike".
Life's gonna suck with no electricity, no fuel, no water coming in or out of your house, etc, etc.

I'd rethink that...

most of these people come out of places that had
1. no electricity,
2. no fuel
3. no water
4. crap housing with leaky roofs, holes in the wall and floor
5. or Africans and Haitians etc... houses like the above, along with dirt floors and 15 people sleeping per room.

how about instead the old way.... you get out of life, what you put into it, regardless of your skin color, or ethnicity...

Why do plenty of minority people hate White people, YET they think that all white people are suppose to be their zoo keepers?

its not their skin color that bothers anyone, its their G.Damn laziness...and victimhood.
We need to pass the Dream law that prevents government and businesses from violating MLK’s dream that “people be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin”.

The progressive fascists (Dems) are returning to their racist roots Critical Race Theory, reparations, affirmative action and blame anything that effects blacks negatively on racism. The Dream law would put a stop to this evil.

I am in favor of reparations if the institution that fought to keep blacks in chains pays for them. The Democratic Party fought to keep blacks as slaves, then they fought to oppressed and created the KKK for that purpose. The Democratic Party should pay reparations of 1/6 of our GDP over the last 100 years at least $1 trillion
every black on food stamps or living in section 8 housing is already getting reparations. Every one of those medicaid black babies was reparations. The tsunami of black on white murder and violent crime is reparations.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
every black on food stamps or living in section 8 housing is already getting reparations. Every one of those medicaid black babies was reparations. The tsunami of black on white murder and violent crime is reparations.

I was with you until that last one.
Hell no
I'd claim to be an albino person of color...

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Easy solution, make it voluntary..I don’t see liberals today shoveling their own money to minorities.
No.

But if they did, I identify as a POC.
Nope. There’s been 60 years of reparations paid out already to a group that’s only responsibility is to breed and be a burden on the rest of society. That great social experiment has been chit show the entire time but some think it’s great to see them all looking fly an chit.
I,I,I say Thar you Dumb Ass Yankee’s 38% of this Country pays NO INCOME TAX at ALL ..

Now who’s mostly in that b RACKET ..

Hahaha Hahaha Dunb Ass Yankee’s ..

Do the Math ..

Youse already paying a Pigment Tax ..

We’s a fixing to Shame You into another Claw Back of your Wealth ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Yankee’s especially those from Dumpstersware and Massinsanity ..

Their Kids don’t know their Gender that when we known We’s had Ummmm..

Hahahahaha
1 POC per 10,000 is mildly embarrassed by this "tax on whitey".
1 POC per 1,000,000 might openly speak-out against it.

> Thomas Sowell type.
Already paid its called welfare

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Californians are taxed so badly, they get to keep about 39 cents of every dollar they make... prices are sky high on any goods or service on top of all of that...prices for Food Fuel etc, are the highest in the Country already....Gavin Screwsome has the bright idea to give reparations to every Afro-Bozo and Bimbo. to the tune of 5 million dollars...

I say if they expect to be paid for their ancestors being her and supported with some way to make a living for generations, then they owe white people the costs, with interest of them being here, along with giving their uneducated ancestors, some sort of way to make a living for X amount of generations.....hell most " slaves" were not living much below of the many immigrants that came here in the 1600s and 1700s, thru the early 1800s., in fact they had a guaranteed roof over their head and being fed, where many white settlers in the south, didn't have those guarantees if you want to look close at it all...

What liberals think we owe descendents of these slaves that, never had to pick cotton in their lives, or rice or anything else, plus what they have been milking off the American Government in the terms of "Welfare" for the last 60 years.. they are the ones that need to owe something to others....
But on the realistic end, who in their right minds would want it...

You can call white people racists, so you feel good about something if you want, but the real racists in our society, are the "Afro American Crowd".. its perfectly fine to hate white people in a leftist society....and who comes up with all of these bright ideas are white liberal leftists... Let them pay their Beloved Afro American Racist Crowd, reparations...

my first ancestors got off the boat in 1607 at Jamestowne, and there is NO history anywhere in our family's background that mentions the owning of even one slave.. in the 400 plus years we have been on this continent...

This whole Idea is no different than someone who is from the south, expecting reparations from all white people who live in northern states, for all the devastation they put our ancestors thru, after the Civil War.....hell, less than 3 to 5% of anyone in the south even owned slaves, even ONE....yet anyone now who has white skin, even if they immigrated here last year, is supposed to pay taxes, so they can give money to black people who demand that we owe them money for their ancestors pain? Hell, there are plenty of blacks in this country that haven't worked a day in their lives, and have been living off of welfare fraud for the last 60 plus years...

at the same time this nation if full of people of African descent, that work every day, contributing to the economy of our nation, instead of being a drain on it.....What comes next... every white person who lives in a trailer park, who are nothing but a drain on the economy of this nation, is to get more money from everyone, for their laziness and so called suffering, from their drug addicts etc... hell even those people are getting money weekly, as compensation for being useless to society also....

Why don't we instead just tax democRATS, for the expense and costs incurred by them, for destroying this nation, on a day to day basis...
That is the proposal I'll support and back...
© 24hourcampfire