Home
Posted By: rem141r F35 crash - 02/18/22
Looks like somebody is in trouble

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your...fs-charged-for-leaking-f-35-crash-video/
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: F35 crash - 02/18/22
This is good news. Thanks for posting rem141r
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: F35 crash - 02/18/22
Not a Military guy here, but I think they should land down hard on those people for violating the implicit trust placed upon them.

It’s not like this was any sort of whistleblower scenario.
Posted By: rem141r Re: F35 crash - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Not a Military guy here, but I think they should land down hard on those people for violating the implicit trust placed upon them.

as a vet, i agree. It seems that the UCMJ does not have the teeth it did when i was in 35 years ago.
Posted By: rainshot Re: F35 crash - 02/18/22
Clinton and Obama fixed the UCMJ.
Posted By: Teal Re: F35 crash - 02/18/22
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

as a vet, i agree. It seems that the UCMJ does not have the teeth it did when i was in 35 years ago.

I got out 16 years ago. My son gets out this summer - between the 2 of us - I'd say the UCMJ is being over used. What used to be a simple ass chewing by your Chief or SgtMaj is now an automatic Art-15/Mast.

Nothing's played out yet with these guys - unknown what will, I don't know that we need to know and I'm okay with that. Ensigns are young and dumb but officers and should have known better. The Seniors and Chiefs damn well should have known better too.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: F35 crash - 02/18/22
They are done. Even with a non-punitive letter of reprimand, none of them will promote. Good chance the Ensign (0-1) is a Limited Duty Officer (LDO)
© 24hourcampfire