Home
LMAO,
Home county school board[Virginia].
School board member storms out when the deputy does nothing!
Our newest member is the the sheriff's wife, Dana Parton[R].

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1495421863245361156?cxt=HHwWiMC9wd6Q58ApAAAA
I'm sure that Mrs. Vaught is on a 'terrorist watch list' now
She went to far when she held up her phone showing pics of a maskless board member in a crowd [and family] POSTED ON FACEBOOK by the board member.
The irony
Damn.

Hard to believe these aśšholes are still at it.
We have a mix of very rural[my side of county] with very woke on the other side[Virginia Tech].

The county has asked Blacksburg to form a city on multiple occasions [leave the county].
I'm always amused at the cops who do throw out parents when the school board gets their panties in a wad - I didn't know that those school board members were ranking officers with hidden badges??
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm always amused at the cops who do throw out parents when the school board gets their panties in a wad - I didn't know that those school board members were ranking officers with hidden badges??

If the board member can’t show a deed or lease, I’d ignore it.
The 'other' board member that stated to 'let her speak, like you did all those coming for me last year' often wears a mask made from Lace just to piss the Karens and other board members off.
That was great!

That mother was polite but a pitbull at the same time and 100% correct.
KAREN school board member.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
That was great!

Yep.

I was surprised that she didn’t say, “yes I’m showing pics of your family that you posted on the worldwide web for everyone to see, showing that you don’t believe in the rules you force others to follow…”
Originally Posted by efw
That was great!

Yep.

I was surprised that she didn’t say, “yes I’m showing pics of your family that you posted on the worldwide web for everyone to see, showing that you don’t believe in the rules you force others to follow…”

Her comment; you're showing pictures of my family, >>the word, oxymoron comes to mind.
I'm just surprised she got anyone to fughk in order to create a family...
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by efw
That was great!

Yep.

Her comment; you're showing pictures of my family, >>the word, oxymoron comes to mind.

The nerve of that beast.
It's tough enough being a parent, raising kids, providing for them, teaching them to make the right decisions and be the best they can be......

Then have to fight with the public school system to keep the government from undermining all your effort....

Its gonna get real ugly......
Originally Posted by SCgman1
It's tough enough being a parent, raising kids, providing for them, teaching them to make the right decisions and be the best they can be......

Then have to fight with the public school system to keep the government from undermining all your effort....

Its gonna get real ugly......

It's already ugly, we just haven't made it to the bad parts yet.
Do what I say, not what I do.
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Some background:

Mrs Vaught has played a very big roll in getting conservative members elected to local & state offices[ town councils & state delegates] over the past year.
She also formed the local group for Montgomery County's 2nd A/constitutional carry.
She has shown much tenacity over the past 3 years

Jamie Bond has been a thorn in the school board for many years[she is the member that wore a lace mask to multiple meetings basically inviting the 'Karens' to show their crazy'

Dana Parton is a relatively new member and is the wife of our sheriff[Hank Parton, very conservative].

Like much of the country, Montgomery Co is very divided. 30 years back we were just a sleepy little Appalachian county but as Virginia Tech grew from 8-10K students to the current 35K + everything here changed and the school basically dominates everything.
Just shows that 1 person can make a difference.
Maybe next time someone will stand beside her.
Glad to see the deputy didn't get involved, last I knew, they didn't take orders from the school board Karen.

Need more people to see this video, it's a start.

Thanks for sharing, will continue to repost !!
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I'm just surprised she got anyone to fughk in order to create a family...

Ha, you didnt see what color her kids were. wink

And you just dont realize just what kind of asswholes dimocraps will fughk, I'm mean such as asswholes on GUYS!

I know, it's hard to believe but believe me, you remember Zero, right? Caldumbs and Jell0s hero.

Fughk.
© 24hourcampfire