Home
Bidet schietts his pants and feeds the ants. Gayghost and WadeinBrown Schiett are happy. Bidet blinks and calls Putin Pappy.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/21/1082146367/putin-ukraine-donetsk-luhansk
Posted By: EdM Re: Putin takes 2 Ukrainian States - 02/22/22
Isn't that great.
Blood must be shed to oust Biden’s puppet gov
Here we go!
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Sorry, I misread that. Yep.
Is this the "just the tip" part that Joey was fine with?
Would not have done that if Trump still in office
Originally Posted by hanco

Got that right. Trump scared the piss out of every other world leader.

Don't know why we would care one way or another....
NATO,,,you’re up. Show’em whatcha got.
The U.S is "NATO". Lol

Correct, Ukraine would not have maintained a puppet globalist friendly gov if Trump was in office.

I hope Putin kicks the [bleep] out of these Soros funded bastards !
The US IS NOT NATO, folk ain’t got a clue
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I’m glad that Putin did. I could give a fugg less about Ukraine or the money that they sent to hunter. It should make joey’s SOTU address all the more fun while he dodges inflation while trying to play the “tough guy” part.

You ain’t been paying attention during the last administration nor the last 20 years have ya

You voted for Biden, right?

I believe that Esox was talking about the USA packing the financial load just like the UN.
Yes on that, like always. We fund, “they” fug us

As Que said, the only way forward is the Military.
Yes on that, like always. We fund, “they” fug us

Up to the hilt.

You ain’t been paying attention during the last administration nor the last 20 years have ya

The two illegal "let's go fight for others freedom" wars? The 20 years of d.o.d. contracts making the rich richer and the country poorer?

Ya I don't believe we are the world's police, which is why I don't give a flying phuuck about Ukraine.

Correct, Ukraine would not have maintained a puppet globalist friendly gov if Trump was in office.

Truth. Schiett going on behind the scenes we have no clue about.

Why? The MSM is owned by the Bolsheviks, as is this

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So what?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I don’t believe in Santa or the Tooth fairy either.
Let Poland/Germany/et al do something about it if it bothers them (and it doesn't). It is None Of Our Business. Too much American blood has been spilled over in the Old World, it's time for America to stop meddling in European affairs.

F U C K Joe Biden

Pres. Wilson LIED and said we would not go to war in Europe. Frank the Crippled Commie LIED and said we would not go to war in Europe. PedoBiden is PROMISING to go to war in Europe, F U C K him and every Neocon POS around him.

Agree with you 100%

So tell me how we throw off the govt cabal?

They are just begging us to act up as they did in Canada.

We lost our machine guns and cannons years ago.

PS. Doesnt matter what you believe. Facts are facts.
Fugg ukraine. Last thing we need is to get invovled in something we shouldnt. Ukraine is a corrupt chit hole

This.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Fugg ukraine. Last thing we need is to get invovled in something we shouldnt. Ukraine is a corrupt chit hole

Yep, and they bought and backed Biden and his boy. Fug em.

Truth be told we’re the ones that used our CIA to stir up trouble in Ukraine and help fan civil war their in the first place.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Truth be told we’re the ones that used our CIA to stir up trouble in Ukraine and help fan civil war their in the first place.

Yes sir!
Knowing Hunters role and work in Ukraine, do you all think sleepy Joe is worried about what Putin will get his hands on in a takeover?

So tell me how we throw off the govt cabal?

They are just begging us to act up as they did in Canada.

We lost our machine guns and cannons years ago.

PS. Doesnt matter what you believe. Facts are facts.

Fact is that it ain’t happening. Ever.
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
Knowing Hunters role and work in Ukraine, do you all think sleepy Joe is worried about what Putin will get his hands on in a takeover?

That’s an idea that’s come of its time.
Anyone want to offer a viable remedy to overthrow the cabal other than the military?

Im all ears.

Let's hear it.

Maybe there was a reason for the clue. Maybe it was given so we wouldnt get our asses shot off for no reason. I might not like the situation we've worked our way in to but elections have consequences.

AFAIC I can see no way out of this schiett without the military.

Maybe as much as I dont like it, the best bet may be to do as Ques clue advised and trust Trump and trust the Military. That may well have been some life saving advice.

Any who want to take up arms and go shoot up some schiett all I can say is have at it. Good luck.

“And Mexico will pay for the fence along the southern USA border.”

All of us hope for what you are saying and I dearly hope that DJT is spot on correct about the quote posted above.
Anyone want to offer a viable remedy to overthrow the cabal other than the military?

Im all ears.

Let's hear it.

Maybe there was a reason for the clue. Maybe it was given so we wouldnt get our asses shot off for no reason. I might not like the situation we've worked our way in to but elections have consequences.

Maybe as much as I dont like it, the best bet may be to do as Ques clue advised and trust Trump and trust the Military. That may well have been some life saving advice.

Any who want to take up arms and go shoot up some schiett all I can say is have at it. Good luck.

That’s just charming.
Remind us how many places were taken when Trump was in office.

Ok, one, right. The Crimea...

Whoops, sorry, that was your corksucking hero the Zero wasnt chickenschiett?
I know what charms you, corksucker

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Didn’t Trump turn down the offer to be rightfully reseated at the end of this past January?

I don’t think Trump will run again after all the hell his family has been put through and because of his age but his endorsement for a candidate would pack plenty of punch and that’s with the assumption of an honest election which is most doubtful. (Long run-on sentence).

You’re right about the Military being the only way out of this but I see no leadership within that would effect the needed change. Wish there was but I don’t see it.

Trust que?
It will be OK.

Just wear your N-95 mask and their won't be any problems.
Posted By: DMc Re: Putin takes 2 Ukrainian States - 02/22/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
F U C K Joe Biden and every Neocon POS around him.

Ohhh, I like that. Mind if I use it?
Originally Posted by CashisKing
It will be OK.

Just wear your N-95 mask and their won't be any problems.

And wear your Star of David (or however they decide to identify whitey).
Originally Posted by DMc
F U C K Joe Biden and every Neocon POS around him.

Ohhh, I like that. Mind if I use it?

Please do.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I think the CIA left the American dream a long time ago .
They run ops for the same people who have puppeted our reps and most President’s for the last 70 yrs or more .
I firmly believe the depression was a part of the swamp long before we realized there was a swamp .
Kenneth
At least North Stream 2 gas pipline came to a halt. Hopefully for good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2-93cf-11ec-bb31-74fc06c0a3a5_story.html
Putin didn't take schitt. He merely recognized the declared independence of two breakaway Ukrainian states.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Putin didn't take schitt. He merely recognized the declared independence of two breakaway Ukrainian states.

That's not how click bait works mister!
Funny how the whole planet is taking advantage of us in everything since election fraud puppet Joey got offfice...

Like their was a long term plan that got delayed by 4yrs and schit...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Funny how the whole planet is taking advantage of us in everything since election fraud puppet Joey got offfice...

The question is this: Do they think we are too dumb to figure it out, or do they simply not care that everybody knows?
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by renegade50

The question is this: Do they think we are too dumb to figure it out, or do they simply not care that everybody knows?

Why would they care?

Repercussions? Laughing here.

I’d give Putin’s gang credit for getting rich off of this whole affair by shorting the market through shadow corporations back when the rumbles first began.
And I believe he said he would keep his forces in the area to maintain "peace".
I take exception to the title of this thread. Russia didn't TAKE anything. Russia/Putin supported the separatist goals of these two states who are ethnic Russian and have been, on and off for 400 years. They have been working for independence since the fall of the Soviet empire, wanting out of the non state Ukraine. Is it in Russia's interest to have a land route joining Crimea? Certainly. Does Russia give two hoots in hell about the people in these two states...of course not. If the strategy here is too complicated for you...think of a situation where the US would want a land route to Alaska through - corridor in BC and Yukon. And...the people of BC and YT were not opposed. But of course the rest of Canada would be having kittens...screaming invasion, invasion, bomb the land grabbing Yanks. Even if the corridor to AK might only be as wide as the highway. So don't fall for the news media "invasion"...it is a historical and ethnic realignment. The people of those two states are Russian in language, custom and bloodline.
It was all apart of the USSR . Who cares. Like I said before it’s like Russia invading Russia.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

^
This.

Less flamboyance than the OP but news none the less.
In this case, what is important is what Fake News says about it and that is what most people think.

All over the world and in the US most people are thinking Bidet is worthless and impotent.

His failures are so consistent and with no successes it's as if hes doing all that can be done to show the people how worthless the cabals subversives and DNC Bolsheviks are.

As Que said, "There will be no war" under the Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance.

Their destruction is all being done legally while Trump is disassociated so it appears to be apolitical, just as the information and charges released against the pukes by Durham will be this coming summer under the new news platform of Truth Social that will turn the people against the cabal and destroy the DNC before the fall elections.

As Que said, Patriots are in control. And

Nothing can stop what is coming.

MAGA
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I believe that Esox was talking about the USA packing the financial load just like the UN.

Exactly!
These are rebel held Moscow friendly separatist regions where Russians have been backing the rebels militarily for years. It's something, but not the "invasion" the media and deep state so badly want.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I take exception to the title of this thread. Russia didn't TAKE anything. Russia/Putin supported the separatist goals of these two states who are ethnic Russian and have been, on and off for 400 years. They have been working for independence since the fall of the Soviet empire, wanting out of the non state Ukraine. Is it in Russia's interest to have a land route joining Crimea? Certainly. Does Russia give two hoots in hell about the people in these two states...of course not. If the strategy here is too complicated for you...think of a situation where the US would want a land route to Alaska through - corridor in BC and Yukon. And...the people of BC and YT were not opposed. But of course the rest of Canada would be having kittens...screaming invasion, invasion, bomb the land grabbing Yanks. Even if the corridor to AK might only be as wide as the highway. So don't fall for the news media "invasion"...it is a historical and ethnic realignment. The people of those two states are Russian in language, custom and bloodline.

Thank you, sir, for an accurate and concise explanation.
Not an invasion? LOL!
Yep, the two areas wanted out of totally corrupt Ukraine, the biggest Clinton Foundation donor and employer of Hunter, and Kerry's and Piglosi's sons.

Fake News is calling it an invasion. Ridicule of Bidet is coming and worldwide.

MAGA
I wonder if this will precipitate the removal of Bidet from office prematurely.

Yeah and noone is talking about when Ukraine cut off Crimea's main water supply by damming the source for their canal, in 2014, This caused a state wide catastrophe to Crimea's ag sector and drinking water supply. And it continues.
Ukraine is just another country as corrupt as the USA and as far as I am concerned Putin can have it back. And if the Euro's dont like it then they can dump Russian fuel supplies and build more windmills to power their homes.

Meanwhile the chinks are systematically taking over global control of the world without bristling one weapon.
[Linked Image from media.gab.com]
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith

Nord Stream
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith

Nord Stream

Which means “North Stream”.
The demoRATS and Rinos will find their war somewhere. Can't deny Daddy MIC their feast for long. The dem and Rino rats won't get voted out. The MIC will remove them if they don't perform.
I just don’t give a schit. For that matter, I wish Putin would take DC. It would be an improvement in every respect including g individual liberty. FJB and everyone in that schithole up there.
Let Poland/Germany/et al do something about it if it bothers them (and it doesn't). It is None Of Our Business. Too much American blood has been spilled over in the Old World, it's time for America to stop meddling in European affairs.

F U C K Joe Biden

Pres. Wilson LIED and said we would not go to war in Europe. Frank the Crippled Commie LIED and said we would not go to war in Europe. PedoBiden is PROMISING to go to war in Europe, F U C K him and every Neocon POS around him.

^THIS...IT'S all smoked mirrors to deflect from our own domestic problems and an inept, failed administration. He worries about the Ukraine border when our own southern border has crumbled and is flooding the country with the REAL enemies of the people!
[quote=JohnnyLoco]Blood must be shed to oust Biden’s puppet gov

I don’t believe in Santa or the Tooth fairy either.[/quote

Bleed for Ukraine?....blood to feed the Neocons lust and pedi Joe's appetite for deflection, so he can have an excuse to hide from his miserable failure of a "presidency"?

The military?...the woke, trans/gay, white hating cabal against the Red Army?

Jeff you've spent the past 4 years on here peddling your Trump Russian collusion lies. you've proven over and over again you're a low iq anti gun, anti hunting pathological liar and a drug addict

didn't you injure yourself opening a box of nobler bullets? prove me wrong

Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Im all ears.

Let's hear it.

That’s just charming.
Originally Posted by ribka

Jeff you've spent the past 4 years on here peddling your Trump Russian collusion lies. you've proven over and over again you're a low iq anti gun, anti hunting pathological liar and a drug addict

didn't you injure yourself opening a box of nobler bullets? prove me wrong

Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Im all ears.

Let's hear it.

That’s just charming.

ribka isn't wrong, jeff_o along with all the low IQ democrat scum here. Tiawan will be next as China and Russia team up as Team Axis v2.0 .

Weak men make for hard times, and hard times are just getting started.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I just don’t give a schit. For that matter, I wish Putin would take DC. It would be an improvement in every respect including g individual liberty. FJB and everyone in that schithole up there.

It's impossible to make a reasoned argument against that statement.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

You might get your wish if Santa Clause shows up at the North Pole.
Well, beginning to look like INVASION
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Hahaha. You have a point. How happier could a guy die than after seeing the leftest dimocraps and Rinos getting strung up one by one by their necks on the gallows and seeing Killery, Piglosi and Zero pissing their pants as they dropped and kicked and dripped their last.

Sweet dreams for eternity.
© 24hourcampfire