Home

How dare he snubb our own commie pos POTUS.

F that Putin bastid. Can you believe our own beloved commie POS tried to call that no good commie Putin POS a few moments ago and that no good commie low life POS wouldnt take the call from our no good commie low life POS?

Fughk that no good low life commie POS.

We gotta support our own no good low life commie POS.
I can't blame him I wouldn't want to talk to that old weirdo either.
Well, it would be nice to count down the gallows pull to him
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I volunteer to pull the rope for several of them.
Ha, we alternate.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I volunteer to pull the rope for several of them.

or the trigger.
Oil. It's all about oil and the world price. This little incursion of the Ukraine is going to make Russia rich with American dollars all because of the price of oil. And what did Joe do to us ? He stopped a major pipeline. When Vlad Putin is done he will get what he wants in Ukrainian land and all the riches high priced oil brings. And, what will happen to America ? A nice little recession. Stolen elections have consequences. Look out for Taiwan.

kwg
Why in the heck would Putin talk to a demented old racist pedo ?
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Why in the heck would Putin talk to a demented old racist pedo ?

For the same reason most Psychopaths' talk to themselves, they resemble the company .

Just a couple of "Joe sixpacks" having an afternoon beer !
Fück Joe Byron
Jaguartx: I heard from a reliable source that china joe biden was busy sniffing pre-pubescent girls hair!
china joe biden is THE biggest joke ever to exist in the United States of America.
Sad.
We, as Americans, will pay dearly for his incompetence, impotence, greed and ignorance.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire