Home
After all the Bull$hit you take in from the "legacy media" Listen to a man that is on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo
Originally Posted by mikieb
After all the Bull$hit you take in from the "legacy media" Listen to a man that is on the ground.

Excellent watch.

Thanks for posting it.
Yes it is
One more to post..... I could be this guy.... that is why it is so interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jwmyj1o430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDFf1zXDOho
I don't know. The guy sounds like a flaming lib to me.
He’s spot on about what is happening. This war is 100% started by America and it’s the Ukrainian people and American people who will suffer the consequences. Ukrainians will die and Americans will suffer further economic loss.

Originally Posted by bbassi

That’s obvious but he’s not wrong about the situation in Ukraine.
You know the Russian learned a lot about Urban Warfare in Chechnya ..
They bulldog their way into cities and the Chechens dam near beat them ..
The only way they ended up winning was Pulverizing everything in sight..
Same would happen in Ukraine but with a different twist more lethal weapons in Ukrainian Hands ..
Time is not on the Russkey Side .. Expect Brute Force if their Old Drinking Buddies don’t throw in the Towel soon .
If the Ukrainian Army knows how to use the stuff they got it’s going to be judgement day for those on the Ground..
Then there’s the Dead Women and Children
Umm Umm Um
Time Time it’s on my Side .. You just wait and See..

You just took the words out of my mouth.
Originally Posted by add

Excellent watch.

Thanks for posting it.

+1
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Come on, gents. The political beliefs of the man are irrelevant if what he says is actually true.
Typical “red pill” poser. First, they base their whole philosophy on a dumb movie tidbit. Second, they’re typically self-described “entrepreneurs”, which means they look for where the grass is greener or for the side where the butter is on the bread. Fighting scares them because there is less of a chance to manipulate a situation with snarky comments. Not too “alpha”, is it?
Originally Posted by achadwick

Come on, gents. The political beliefs of the man are irrelevant if what he says is actually true.

I don’t think he’s being honest. He thinks people are as chicken-schit as he is and aren't willing to fight for their sovereignty. They should just roll over according to him.
He may have the situation in hand. But, if you believe his rhetoric, then George Washington and the Founding Fathers were dangerous men as well for trying to defend against the all mighty Brits...
Yeah, Russians are tip toe-ing in and just trying to "capture" Ukraine and Zelenski is trying to cause a humanitarian crisis by handing out AK's to civilians.

Glad he set me straight on how wrong I was.

Originally Posted by achadwick

By his own admission the only thing he's "seen" since this conflict started is the buffet line and the sauna in a 5 star hotel. Everything he's relaying is hearsay sieved through his personal filters.
He may have some insight as to happenings in his area, but he's simply speculating on the intent of the Russian attack. He doesn't mention the reported lackluster morale of Russian troops, nor the fierce resistance of the Ukrainians, and in his commentary on distribution of arms, he comes across as an anti-resistance, pontificating liberal twat.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
He may have some insight as to happenings in his area, but he's simply speculating on the intent of the Russian attack. He doesn't mention the reported lackluster morale of Russian troops, nor the fierce resistance of the Ukrainians, and in his commentary on distribution of arms, he comes across as an anti-resistance, pontificating liberal twat.

Yup.
Bottom line, Putin want to take over Ukraine and Ukraine isn't having any part of it. It's an invasion by Russia into another nation without provocation and there is no other way to frame it. It's not up to Russia to pick Ukraine's government. That video is full of bullshit excuses.

That's like the US invading Canada because we don't like their government.

Yet e are still buying oil from Russia since Brandon fugg our oil supply in the a$$ for votes of a fully retarded left who doesn't deserve to share our oxygen.
...an anti-resistance, pontificating liberal twat.

Ding ding ding...
He's full of himself.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It's not up to Russia to pick Ukraine's government.

Of course not. CIA and State have dibs.
Truth or propaganda, this seems to be what's happening
This guy sounds like he's a Russian shill.
Regardless of his political stance, I sense he is right on the money with the Russians 'holding back'. The Russians are showing quite a bit of restraint, especially if they own the skies.
If it was all about a fast victory, why are the lights on, why is the internet up, why is the water coming out of the faucet? Hell, Russian embedded sympathizers would have taken that stuff out before the first shot was fired. I can't believe that Russian military doctrine has completely forgotten the tactics of scorched earth, total annihilation, that flattened the entire eastern front in the race to Berlin. They could do it if they want to...they don't want to.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yup.

That's the way I read it.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Regardless of his political stance, I sense he is right on the money with the Russians 'holding back'. The Russians are showing quite a bit of restraint, especially if they own the skies.
If it was all about a fast victory, why are the lights on, why is the internet up, why is the water coming out of the faucet? Hell, Russian embedded sympathizers would have taken that stuff out before the first shot was fired. I can't believe that Russian military doctrine has completely forgotten the tactics of scorched earth, total annihilation, that flattened the entire eastern front in the race to Berlin. They could do it if they want to...they don't want to.

The one-minded can't comprehend that, "Shock and Awe" isn't always the strategic path to victory.
I wonder how long globohomo will allow that video to stay up?
The impression I get from him is he thinks the people of Ukraine should not be fighting for their freedom . It doesn’t take a highly skilled person to use a AK. He likes to hear the sound of his own voice.
He sure looks and sounds like an "expert" military tactician to me! :-/ Probably ex KGB commander or navy seal CC. 🥴
Originally Posted by RufusG

State Department has been filled with anti American douchebags from the very beginning. Personally I think the CIA takes a lot of heat that more correctly should go their way.
Originally Posted by dodgefan

State Department has been filled with anti American douchebags from the very beginning. Personally I think the CIA takes a lot of heat that more correctly should go their way.

The CIA and State Department are hand and glove.
Good vid. It shows how clueless our own population and govt is. You would think our own military would be analyzing the how and why of the Russian's operations and ask why they are being very restrained in their methods.

Oh well. At least the US military is getting a handle on being woke, white rage and transgenderism.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Facts are inconvenient things.
Originally Posted by Morewood
...an anti-resistance, pontificating liberal twat.

Ding ding ding...

"....you become very dangerous with a weapon like that, to everyone else and yourself , it takes training to operate a weapon like that...."

brought to you by the dont try this at home channel

sheesh
hold into the energy sector
Interesting video.
Congratulations Russia.It's about time someone stood up to the globalists.

You mean the world isnt coming to an end at crazy Putins hands?

Hopefully taking the Bio labs out destroys Faukis next pandemic Gates said was coming next and would be worse than COVID-19.

Well, who woulda guessed? whistle

Only the conspiracy theorists. smile
Originally Posted by Higginez
Yeah, Russians are tip toe-ing in and just trying to "capture" Ukraine and Zelenski is trying to cause a humanitarian crisis by handing out AK's to civilians.

Glad he set me straight on how wrong I was.

So all of a sudden the Leftists are saying civilians need GUNS.

GUNS WID WOTS A BOOLEETS.

Well, imagine that. Will wonders never cease.
Just like the Democratic Party that has created some much Human Rubble soon Putin will do the exact same thing..
If the Ukie’s don’t surrender soon Putin will lay their Souls to Waste …
Mean it .. Who Who

Reported by who, our dependable MSM?

Wasnt it Gen Keene or some military expert on Faux Friday showing in films of the invasion these are top of the line highly trained professionals Putin was sending in, some of the best fighters in the world?

Video guy has a lot more truth than our MSM, as does Putin I expect. Remember, Bidet won it fair and square.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
You would think our own military would be analyzing the how and why of the Russian's operations and ask why they are being very restrained in their methods.

How many billion dollar contracts were handed out to some politicians connections to a company like Halliburton to rebuild the middle east after we destabilized it? Putin might not want to burden his country to rebuild Ukraine.
Bottom line, Putin want to take over Ukraine and Ukraine isn't having any part of it. It's an invasion by Russia into another nation without provocation and there is no other way to frame it. It's not up to Russia to pick Ukraine's government. That video is full of bullshit excuses.

That's like the US invading Canada because we don't like their government.

Yet e are still buying oil from Russia since Brandon fugg our oil supply in the a$$ for votes of a fully retarded left who doesn't deserve to share our oxygen.

No, it's like JFK would have done to Cuba had they started filling the place up with missiles (or Bioweapons mfg plants).

Hahaha. For sure and thats why the leftists, Bidet and Bolshevik owned MSM is so upset.
This guy will be fine, if Ukraine happens to win this guy will be on the streets saying "I was behind you guys all time time". Basically in a nutshell, this what he is saying is "the Russians are to powerful, just give them whatever they want", This guy would would you use the same argument for every inch of ground in the world.
Originally Posted by dpd
The impression I get from him is he thinks the people of Ukraine should not be fighting for their freedom . It doesn’t take a highly skilled person to use a AK. He likes to hear the sound of his own voice.

They had no freedom under the crooked Poorchinko puppet regime Zero, Soros and Bidet set in 2014 which our MSM called a pro US govt. UFR.
Ever talk to the young people who have left there and come here?

The place was headed down the toilet. It was set up by the Bolsheviks as a cash cow to milk the US of foreign aid money for pukes like HILLARY, and Hunter

Ukraine was the Clinton Foundations largest donor - WITH OUR MONEY.

They thought they were going to continue with their destabilization of the middle east with the overthrow of Assad before Putin put a stop to that. The Globalist defiantly have a hard on for Putin.

The DOJ, state dept,,FBY, IRS, big business, big pharma and CYA re on the same team, and it ain't ours.

Flipped, honeypotted, coerced, blackmailed, bought off - SUBVERTED
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by dpd

They had no freedom under the crooked Poorchinko puppet regime Zero, Soros and Bidet set in 2014 which our MSM called a pro US govt. UFR.
Ever talk to the young people who have left there and come here?

The place was headed down the toilet. It was set up by the Bolsheviks as a cash cow to milk the US of foreign aid money for pukes like HILLARY, and Hunter

Ukraine was the Clinton Foundations largest donor - WITH OUR MONEY.

The Uks seem to think they have something worth fighting for.
Originally Posted by Pat85

They thought they were going to continue with their destabilization of the middle east with the overthrow of Assad before Putin put a stop to that. The Globalist defiantly have a hard on for Putin.

Remember the MSM and left coming unglued when they found out after Trump took office he started helping Putin and Assad. Blew up an ISIS weapons factory with uncle Rockefellers uranium in it pilfered from U One Hillary had sold to Russian businessmen? Trump started strafing the long convoys of tanker trucks stealing Syrian oil, by ISIS help, and hauling to Turkey to Obregons son to sell to finance them? Zero was protecting those convoys.

Tide tilted Trump pulled us out of Syria and the left went ape again.
So the leadership in Ukraine is garbage???? Maybe, maybe not. Interesting that there was not mention of the despicable leadership that exists in Russia. Misinformation is literally everywhere.
Using this guys logic their are no muggers, just people who want to liberate your wallet, they don't want to hurt anyone, just let them liberate your wallet and they will go home and leave you alone, nobody gets hurt
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Personally I think of them as different and sometimes competing factions. I'm not saying CIA are good guys, but I think they are somewhat more pro America than the State Dept.
© 24hourcampfire