Home
What would you guess? I am going with 4mos ?
Think you're long..... 2 months top
It'll be wrapped up and Biden will be declared the savior of the world before the mid terms.
I’m going to say negotiations settle the immediate threat by Wednesday
Only the Deep State Knows for sure...
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It'll be wrapped up and Biden will be declared the savior of the world before the mid terms.

No doubt.

probably right

Agree.
Doesn’t matter when incursion is over what matters is when long term effects are over or what is the next step this government and the cabal decide to do
Posted By: add Re: How long will this war last ? - 02/28/22
3 weeks, 4 tops.
What war?
I'm giving up on predictions. I don't think very long, but I'm not sure. I think Putin wants out now.
Posted By: RAS Re: How long will this war last ? - 02/28/22
Well, Biden just promised another $350M to kill Russians in a country we have no obligation, or authority to be in. Can someone remind me when Congress voted on that additional $350M?

But the important thing is, many defense contractors are getting super rich again. And that means more campaign cash for pro war candidates in the 2022 election. With the recent success of Afghanistan, why not start a new war with even bigger more expensive stuff to buy? This should make for a very good year for the surrounding suburbs of DC.

Don’t let the recent heightened nuclear posture by Russia scare you. Call your representative and tell him/her you want more war with Russia.
Chechens are going to Ukraine.

Countries are pouring money and supplies in.

China is siding with Russia.

France is firing on civilian Russian ships. Seizing them.

Sounds like The War to End All Wars.

If China attacks Tiawan.

We now have elements of The War That Made The War to End All Wars look
small.

Or, hopefully, you all are right in a few months.

I really don't think Putin wanted this.
I believe he was hoping we would guarantee Ukraine would not join NATO.
Leaving him with a safety buffer.

An agreement for NATO to guarantee Ukraines sovereignty, but for NATO
to personally stay out, unless Russia attacked, would have stopped this.
Russia would have kept the buffer.
Ukraine would have had a security agreement, and a threat to Russia if
they ever got groggy and invaded.
As long as it takes (and as much bloodshed) for the cabals plans to be completed.
Posted By: LFC Re: How long will this war last ? - 02/28/22
Has Hunter Bidens pay checks from Ukraine stopped because of the so called war ?
[quote=Dillonbuck]Chechens are going to Ukraine.

If China attacks Tiawan.

small.

Yep!...
The Ukrainian military is likely to be overwhelmed by the Russians, but Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe, second only to Russia, and the Russian can't occupy the entire country. If we support a Ukrainian insurgancy they can bleed the Russians and their long vulnerable supply lines. Javelins, Stingers, and RPGs can wreck a lot of vehicles and AKs can spill a lot of Russian blood.
World Wars tend to drag on once they get into High Gear.

They're idling along in first gear right now.

WW3-
NATO vs. Russia

and it might end up being,

NATO vs. Russia/China
I’ll wait for jag’s inside scoop from Q.
I don’t see this going on long but I think it’ll escalate rather quickly once Putin’s ego figures out they aren’t steamrolling Ukraine as efficiently as they should be able to with boots on the ground and Russia loses some of their tough guy image. He’ll be forced to bomb more civilian targets just to keep people from thinking he’s a weak bitch. And that will force other countries to join. Russia doesn’t have the economy to fight a prolonged war and they’re going to have to get nasty real quick if they want to look like a world power and threat.

Biden won’t save the day in time for midterms, his time in office has been far more distructive than anyone even predicted. Whoever is running that show doesn’t care at all about popularity,

It’s impossible to know what’s really going on over there, our media lies about stuff we can witness with our own eyes. God knows the kinds of twist they can put on a story with zero American witnesses.
There's a war in Ukraine?
Posted By: GeoW Re: How long will this war last ? - 02/28/22
Originally Posted by Three30Eight
I’m going to say negotiations settle the immediate threat by Wednesday

^ This
Posted By: add Re: How long will this war last ? - 02/28/22
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

If China attacks Tiawan.

small.

No prediction, then?
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I don’t see this going on long but I think it’ll escalate rather quickly once Putin’s ego figures out they aren’t steamrolling Ukraine as efficiently as they should be able to with boots on the ground and Russia loses some of their tough guy image. He’ll be forced to bomb more civilian targets just to keep people from thinking he’s a weak bitch. And that will force other countries to join. Russia doesn’t have the economy to fight a prolonged war and they’re going to have to get nasty real quick if they want to look like a world power and threat.

Biden won’t save the day in time for midterms, his time in office has been far more distructive than anyone even predicted. Whoever is running that show doesn’t care at all about popularity,

It’s impossible to know what’s really going on over there, our media lies about stuff we can witness with our own eyes. God knows the kinds of twist they can put on a story with zero American witnesses.

This sounds about right to me. The Russian economy is crap. Pootin has a huge ego will go dirty early likely shocking the world with the hell he'll unleash to save his tough guy image. Russia is pretty much a failed corrupt state that produces nothing but oil and gas and can barely even do that themselves. A bunch of drunk old has beens missing the soviet days. All they do is corrupt and divide other countries to try to make themselves look less like the losers they are. They don't do anything good for the world.

If Biden wasn't such a loser too he crank up energy production again and drop global oil and gas prices. That's all Russia has and low prices gives them less money to go around f-ing up the world.

These leftists greenies and their crippling our energy production is going to hurt the whole world. Now they are crying about democracy being under attack after the crap they pulled in our last election.

Bb
Putin going to have the last Laugh starting Tomorrow..
Russia has the largest Dollar Float Reserves in the FX market ..
Those Accounts are Frozen..
Liquidity is going to be a big issue in tomorrow’s trade
Looking like QE is back On ..
Print Print Print more Fake Money..
There’s your real Thermo Nuclear Detonation..
You know in 1929 after the all time high was reached the Market Crashed 55 Days later..
Same in 1987 ..
You know today is February 28 exactly 55 Days after the All Time High was Reached ..
Originally Posted by add

If China attacks Tiawan.

small.

No prediction, then?

Think it won't grow.

But fear it growing.

As time passes, it seems to be expanding, but that is
to be expected. Russia's response will be telling. I can't see Putin just
backing down. We have to give him a win of some kind and keep Ukraine
out of NATO. After this Ukraine will have even more reason to want in.
When the Russian mafia gets pissed cuz their girlfriends' packages from Victoria's Secret don't get delivered , it could be over by Friday!
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

This sounds about right to me. The Russian economy is crap. Pootin has a huge ego will go dirty early likely shocking the world with the hell he'll unleash to save his tough guy image. Russia is pretty much a failed corrupt state that produces nothing but oil and gas and can barely even do that themselves. A bunch of drunk old has beens missing the soviet days. All they do is corrupt and divide other countries to try to make themselves look less like the losers they are. They don't do anything good for the world.

If Biden wasn't such a loser too he crank up energy production again and drop global oil and gas prices. That's all Russia has and low prices gives them less money to go around f-ing up the world.

These leftists greenies and their crippling our energy production is going to hurt the whole world. Now they are crying about democracy being under attack after the crap they pulled in our last election.

Bb

Both these...mb
Unfortunately history has a way of repeating itself. I just hope not today though.
One week ?

LOL
I learned a long time ago to put zero stock in any predictions made by the campfire brain trust as they'll be wrong 99% of the time.
Specially if Isaac was making a sports bet.

LOL
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I learned a long time ago to put zero stock in any predictions made by the campfire brain trust as they'll be wrong 99% of the time.

Post of the century right there.
The war will last as long as it is profitable to those in charge and that's people on all sides.
What war? Covtards, Biden and the southern border are the only wars I see and care about.

Yet here you sit with 16,000+ posts as a member for over a decade as you "read" and "post".
They stuck in da mud!

Stupid bastids didn’t consider global warming and waited on china Olympics

Three and a half mile of armored vehicles lined up bumper to bumper.

Time to strike and end this deal.

I believe we have fubared their intel. Paint the planes Ukraine colors.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

But, but, they have all the answers. Just ask them.
I am not a military strategist but I do know this, once war and conflict are born you have no idea where, how long, and how bad it will be.

“Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.”- Churchill
That’s why they put stars on generals.
That’s how generals earn stars

And sergeants stripes

IMO it’s time to take em out.
The column is now 4 miles long!

Buffet
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

a week. I still see no Ukrainian military fighting back. I see a lot of fake news though
They can’t take cover!

They will get stuck and throw a track!
Originally Posted by akrange
Putin going to have the last Laugh starting Tomorrow..
Russia has the largest Dollar Float Reserves in the FX market ..
Those Accounts are Frozen..
Liquidity is going to be a big issue in tomorrow’s trade
Looking like QE is back On ..
Print Print Print more Fake Money..
There’s your real Thermo Nuclear Detonation..
You know in 1929 after the all time high was reached the Market Crashed 55 Days later..
Same in 1987 ..
You know today is February 28 exactly 55 Days after the All Time High was Reached ..

yep

You vastly under estimate thier resources. Europe has a fraction and China does not posses as much

Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Posted By: add Re: How long will this war last ? - 03/01/22
Originally Posted by add

If China attacks Tiawan.

small.

No prediction, then?

Think it won't grow.

But fear it growing.

As time passes, it seems to be expanding, but that is
to be expected. Russia's response will be telling. I can't see Putin just
backing down. We have to give him a win of some kind and keep Ukraine
out of NATO. After this Ukraine will have even more reason to want in.

No prediction, then?
Bump....
Beep !
Originally Posted by add
3 weeks, 4 tops.

Originally Posted by ribka

a week. I still see no Ukrainian military fighting back. I see a lot of fake news though

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: rte Re: How long will this war last ? - 03/18/22
The war is over and the Russians have prevailed.Zelensky/NWO/Demonrat Party/Fake News will continue the charade until:

1. Thousands of Ukrainian people are impoverished or dead.

2.They've had enough time to convince the stupid people of the world that it's all the fault of Putin.

3.They can destroy enough documents which prove the bio-weapon labs existed and funded by NWO/Demonrat Party.

4.They make sure all of their money is safely docked off-shore and no trace of their accounts will be left in Ukraine.

5. All of the co-conspirators are either in a safe haven or suicided.

Originally Posted by rte
The war is over and the Russians have prevailed.Zelensky/NWO/Demonrat Party/Fake News will continue the charade until:

1. Thousands of Ukrainian people are impoverished or dead.

2.They've had enough time to convince the stupid people of the world that it's all the fault of Putin.

3.They can destroy enough documents which prove the bio-weapon labs existed and funded by NWO/Demonrat Party.

4.They make sure all of their money is safely docked off-shore and no trace of their accounts will be left in Ukraine.

5. All of the co-conspirators are either in a safe haven or suicided.

Don't do drugs kids.....
Until it's over....
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Hard to tell with all the fake news and misinformation. The winner will tell us all about it when its over.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Seems to be aging better than most.
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Hard to tell with all the fake news and misinformation. The winner will tell us all about it when its over.

This is the most honest answer. What bothers me is why the media is spending all their time trying to get us to think the way they want us to think, and that is Ukraine good, Russia bad. Truth is Ukraine is pretty dadgum corrumpt itself, or they wouldn't have been buying the Biden family for their own reasons all this time. You can be assured that which ever way the media pushes and wants us to think is WRONG. This is just another agenda.
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Think you're long..... 2 months top

LOL
Originally Posted by add
3 weeks, 4 tops.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Originally Posted by Strider2
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
At this point it seems to me that Russia is content to just sit stationary and eradicate the Ukranian military as long as Zelensky keeps pushing it to the front.

I would expect the Ukranian people to rise up and put an end to it. But there's probably not enough strong males left to do so.

They've either hauled ass to Poland or they've been buried.
Looks like all the pundits here were completely wrong!

Jim
20 Years or until all the money in the USA has been stolen. Whichever comes first.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
We'll be sending the Air Force within 6 mos. mad
This is a cash cow for Biden and the elites. Won't end with this administration.
Death by a thousand cuts. And then an event, followed by bitch slapping. Then another event, then the men will have to get involved. After a bit , the politicians will start to feel more concerned for their well being as the portion of the populace that want to be left alone take a real interest.
And then quiet and very polite interaction among those left.
Yevgeny Prigozhin the head of the Russian mercenary group said it will take 30 months to take everything to the Dnieper River and 36 months to take all of the Ukraine. It sounds like the Russians intend to take their sweet time and conduct the war as they have been. No big offensive that sweeps quickly across the Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Yevgeny Prigozhin the head of the Russian mercenary group said it will take 30 months to take everything to the Dnieper River and 36 months to take all of the Ukraine. It sounds like the Russians intend to take their sweet time and conduct the war as they have been. No big offensive that sweeps quickly across the Ukraine.

Boy you Putin Pufters sure love to move those goal posts.

Your prediction from a year ago.

The Russians are taking back part of greater Russia and they’re trying not to destroy what they consider their own territory. Basically the Russians have overrun the entire Ukraine , encircled all the large cities , and are now carefully working their way into those cities without destroying the cities. The Russians established air superiority on day one and its so complete our propaganda ministry faked a successful air hero the Ghost of Kyiv complete with fake video from a video game. The narrative that the Ukraine is putting up a real fight and grinding the Russian army to a standstill in absurd in the extreme.

Originally Posted by goalie

This.
Wars have always been fought over money, in one form or another.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

This.

It's sad, because we've got a big chunk of "conservatives" who basically say if you're not accepting literal Russian propaganda as gospel, you're supporting Nazis, Biden, NWO etc....

The logical fallacy of the false dichotomy should be a 24HC sponsor......
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Boy you Putin Pufters sure love to move those goal posts.

Your prediction from a year ago.

The Russians are taking back part of greater Russia and they’re trying not to destroy what they consider their own territory. Basically the Russians have overrun the entire Ukraine , encircled all the large cities , and are now carefully working their way into those cities without destroying the cities. The Russians established air superiority on day one and its so complete our propaganda ministry faked a successful air hero the Ghost of Kyiv complete with fake video from a video game. The narrative that the Ukraine is putting up a real fight and grinding the Russian army to a standstill in absurd in the extreme.

The Russians did all of that in the opening weeks of the war. Then they negotiated a peace deal and paused the offensive. We the USA and the British told the Ukraine to not go through with the deal. The pause gave time for the Ukraine to organize and the fact that Russia was using an economy of force lead to withdrawal from Kiev and Karkiv. The Ukrainian army that existed at the start of the war was destroyed by mid summer. The offensive in the Karkiv region was done by the new army equipped from the former Warsaw Pact arsenals. That army and equipment is mostly gone now too. The current Ukrainian mobilization is old men , children , and women. The new army is being armed with some old western arsenal castoffs. The Russians did greatly underestimate the desire for a proxy war by the west and didn’t allocate near enough manpower in the first six months of the war. That has been rectified by the Russians. The Russians are now using their extreme dominance in artillery to grind up the Ukrainian army with relatively few casualties of their own. The Russians are also building a 1.5 million man standing army for anticipated direct war with NATO. Nothing has changed about the final outcome. The Russians will take all of the Ukraine that they want.

This.

It's sad, because we've got a big chunk of "conservatives" who basically say if you're not accepting literal Russian propaganda as gospel, you're supporting Nazis, Biden, NWO etc....

And you are buying into the the lies from our sham of a media and an illegal government
Originally Posted by gunchamp
And you are buying into the the lies from our sham of a media and an illegal government

What lies from the MSM have you heard me parroting? Be specific.
They would be in Toledo without that money!
Which one?
Russia!

Hide your women!

Russia bad ukraine good. Easy peasy. Next

I'm sure you can quote where I said Ukraine good then.

I'll wait.
It's difficult to see where everything is going right now. Blinken wants to have talks with Russia and he's also asking Putin to get back involved with the START treaty.

I don't know how to read that. Either the U.S. is looking for a way to shut the mess down or it's preparing to escalate.
Escalate……or eliminate?

These p huggers been playing at it long enough?

No?

I'm sure you can quote where I said Ukraine good then.

I'll wait.

Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
My official position is that I don't try "serious" discussion here on the subject. Look at some of the stuff the OP links to. 😉

This forum is many things. A place for serious news discussion isn't one of them.

Then why participate on a topic like what this thread contains?

Because people who actually hope Russia wins deserve mocking
Like I said, quote the part where I said Ukraine is good.

I'll wait.

Pro tip: they can both suck, and I can hope one destroys the other because they've been our enemy for 70+ years, and, no, Putin isn't a Christian and Russia isn't saving you from Nazis or globohomo.
Enemy........okay.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Enemy........okay.

Yes. Enemy.

As in I had to learn to identify their aircraft and armor. I had to learn their tactics. I trained to fight them.

What the [bleep] would you have called them?
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Escalate……or eliminate?

These p huggers been playing at it long enough?

No?

It all boils down to whether the crazies who control the U.S. government are ready for WW3.

That what it means if they directly confront Russia.

I think they're mulling it over.
Putin isn't a Christian and Russia isn't saving you from Nazis or globohomo.

Do you know Putin isn't a Christian? He has defended them when others were trying to kill them.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It all boils down to whether the crazies who control the U.S. government are ready for WW3.

That what it means if they directly confront Russia.

I think they're mulling it over.
Yes, the CRAZIES are in fact mulling it over.

This.

What gets me are the 'conservatives' here who constantly talk about their hatred of socialism, yet throw so much support towards Putin. Yes, I realize Russia is technically a Constitutional Republic, but not the type that Americans are generally familiar with. It is borderline seditious how some here talk about the Russian government as opposed to the US's.

Not that I trust the current US govt at all, and especially Ukraine for that matter....they're all corrupt as far as I am concerned but the double standard here is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Yes, the CRAZIES are in fact mulling it over.

I suspect the only thing holding them back is that they're not getting any *real* support from America's standard allies in Western Europe.

That plus the fact that China will enter it if it breaks wide open.

,...and it'll go nuclear then.

But I can't decide if the end of the world as we know it is a deterrent to those crazy fuggers.

I've been saying that they're Satanic for a long time,.....literally.
It’s not about trust. It’s about the corruption and blatant idiocy out entire government has displayed on the world stage especially since the Clinton’s were seated. We have fomented wars. Robbed the taxpayers. Lied cheated and misrepresented our interests. Russia is the one that has been wronged here not America. We have packed their borders with NATO missiles and weaponry. We installed a fraudulent government in Ukraine and allowed them to commit genocide against their own Russian speaking citizens.
It’s about right and wrong and the war in Ukraine will be over sooner or later. The only question is whether Washington decides to destroy us as well as Ukrainians citizens.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
What gets me are the 'conservatives' here who constantly talk about their hatred of socialism, yet throw so much support towards Putin. Yes, I realize Russia is technically a Constitutional Republic, but not the type that Americans are generally familiar with. It is borderline seditious how some here talk about the Russian government as opposed to the US's.

Not that I trust the current US govt at all, and especially Ukraine for that matter....they're all corrupt as far as I am concerned but the double standard here is ridiculous.

They're not conservatives. No conservative hopes Russia wins. They're useful idiots, liked the Q-tards

And, while we may have huge issues politically, we're a zillion, billion times better than Russia, even with the incontinent potato as POTUS
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Enemy........okay.

Yes. Enemy.

As in I had to learn to identify their aircraft and armor. I had to learn their tactics. I trained to fight them.

What the [bleep] would you have called them?

Yeah, dad was an Armored Cav officer.

He never fought them either.
Are you guys Royal Dutch Shell executives?

They seem to be enemies of everyone. Including the Iranians and Syrians.

Coincidentally....Milley is in Syria. Fighting ISIS apparently.

NOT working on regime change for the benefit of Oil companies. No way.
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s not about trust. It’s about the corruption and blatant idiocy out entire government has displayed on the world stage especially since the Clinton’s were seated. We have fomented wars. Robbed the taxpayers. Lied cheated and misrepresented our interests. Russia is the one that has been wronged here not America. We have packed their borders with NATO missiles and weaponry. We installed a fraudulent government in Ukraine and allowed them to commit genocide against their own Russian speaking citizens.
It’s about right and wrong and the war in Ukraine will be over sooner or later. The only question is whether Washington decides to destroy us as well as Ukrainians citizens.

Spot on and deserves a quote. The final straw that moved Russia to act was the blowhard Biden thumping his chest how he was tougher than Putin. Biden did this for political purposes to improve his pols in America. The filthy bastards ego got Russia/Ukraine to where it is now. Period.
By the Way America is a Nebulous Gas with no Boundaries ..

No Core Principals ..

Akin to a Fascist State ..

And it is the Leader of the NWO ..
© 24hourcampfire