Home
The media will try and make a field day over this but it's awesome:

He's right, the masks are for slaves.
He specifically said if they want to wear them fine but it's COVID theater. How many outlets do you think will omit the part where he said they can choose to wear them?
People in authority need to speak truth. Good for him.
The left is big on virtue signaling, I know a couple of folks that may never go maskless again... to protect everyone else of course
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The left is big on virtue signaling, I know a couple of folks that may never go massless again... to protect everyone else of course

That's fine with me, they'll stand out in the crowd.
America’s Governor
Originally Posted by steve4102
America’s Governor

Yep.
Masks bumper stickers yard signs nice of them to be so recognizable. Of course the stickers and signs have pretty much disappeared. Funny still a lot of Trump stuff all over.
Didn't look like he was really ragging on em. More like giving them a break, a civilian version of at ease.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The left is big on virtue signaling, I know a couple of folks that may never go maskless again... to protect everyone else of course

i know quite a few people who i wouldn't mind if they wore masks for the rest of their lives. the less ass-breath released the better.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Didn't look like he was really ragging on em. More like giving them a break, a civilian version of at ease.

Thumbs up.

Yeah probably more accurate.

No. He was scolding. Stop the stupidity.
Love it !!!

I go to the library here locally, right across the street from Arkansas State University, hordes of what appear to be college students still wearing masks.

I looked at a guy sitting by himself wearing a mask and smiled and shook my head, next time I looked he had takin it off.
. You can hear the disgust n his voice after looking at supposed healthy young men, the future of our country, afraid of their own shadows. All wearing silly non medical Chinses face diapers that accomplish nothing
I think he's smarter than that. Disgust is not a good look when you're dealing with kids while running. for office.
Good for him, too many have become brainwashed with this nonsense.
Notice the Asians don't remove them. Something about them... even though their home countries are the dirtiest, filthiest [bleep]-eating & drinking in the world, they are totally germphobic.

Friend of mine lived in Shanghai. They would dump corpses in the river while women did their laundry in it.
Either way, the point was, hey, It's okay to not be sheep and comply with a stupid mandate.
To me, the mask is a symbol for a week minded cuck. Politically Desantis could shoot the ignorant Asian with the mask and his approval rating will go even higher.
Originally Posted by efw
People in authority need to speak truth. Good for him.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Toddly
To me, the mask is a symbol for a week minded cuck.

That's a cuck who divides time exclusively by week-long segments. grin Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Notice the Asians don't remove them. Something about them... even though their home countries are the dirtiest, filthiest [bleep]-eating & drinking in the world, they are totally germphobic.

Friend of mine lived in Shanghai. They would dump corpses in the river while women did their laundry in it.

When the asians and blacks quit wearing them, we know we are beyond at least that part of the lunacy.
There are many carry out chinese food places that require them, just to go in and pick up a damn order. But yet they have a plexiglass jail cell around the counter.
Fuqq them and their Wuhan Biden funded lab that started it all.
It's just a cultural thing. Asian countries tend to be crowded and they've been wearing masks long before covid.

I have a friend who works at Home Depot part time. When covid first broke, he had a bunch of people coming in looking to buy painter's masks, and he told 'em all, "Sorry, you're about a month behind the Asians, they cleaned us out."
He was childish.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The media will try and make a field day over this but it's awesome:

They of course did, Jake.

link to story
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
He was childish.

Go clean your ass, you moron.
Charlies schit goes in a bag his hole is entrance only.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
He was childish.

No he wasn't Charlie it's the truth man,, mask are for show and control has nothing to do with health.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by Tyrone

When the asians and blacks quit wearing them, we know we are beyond at least that part of the lunacy.
There are many carry out chinese food places that require them, just to go in and pick up a damn order. But yet they have a plexiglass jail cell around the counter.
Fuqq them and their Wuhan Biden funded lab that started it all.

They'd never see another bourbon chicken order out of me.

😆😆😆😆
He sure pissed off all the puzzies! All of the usual suspects have written pearl-clutching pieces about how he "bullied" the students. You can tell if you're doing it right by the response you get from the beta males and pearl-clutching Karens.
Idiots on CNN and MSNBC saying he was a bully and was mean to the kids. This of course is a day after the entire Congress was mask free for a SOTU.
© 24hourcampfire