Home
I remember seeing a meme of Biden's clown show of cabinet members but I've gone thru a bunch of pages in the meme thread and can't find it.

I'm wondering if it was in a regular thread. Anyone recall it? Thanks.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I remember seeing a meme of Biden's clown show of cabinet members but I've gone thru a bunch of pages in the meme thread and can't find it.

I'm wondering if it was in a regular thread. Anyone recall it? Thanks.

You closet don’t you??????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by Whelenman

You closet don’t you??????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GFY dipschit, I wanted it to post on another forum.
The one with Marine One? Camel toe giving head?
This?

Probably not the specific one you are looking for but the message is the same. This one is a bit outdated, for instance that mentally ill man who is pretending to be a woman in a high level health care position is a Jew, and isn't shown here. There is also a more recent one that includes known Shabbos Goyim.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
That wasn't it. There was about 6 or 8 pics of his cabinet secretaries or advisors like tranny Rachel Levine, Butt Boy Pete, and other clowns like the Homeland Security knucklehead Mayorkas, and other members of the LGBTQ-WTF community.
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]
Originally Posted by Stickfight
This?

Probably not the specific one you are looking for but the message is the same. This one is a bit outdated, for instance that mentally ill man who is pretending to be a woman in a high level health care position is a Jew, and isn't shown here. There is also a more recent one that includes known Shabbos Goyim.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Makes me think Thanos may have the right idea after all
© 24hourcampfire