And yeah, disaster would quickly follow WW III
I would call 3,2,1.
Posted By: Teal Re: Which will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd? - 03/09/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Teal
Your list - 3,1,2

Recession is basically here

Recessions isn't being felt by anyone yet tho. Lots of complaints that inventory of 50 and 60k new trucks are down. They can't get what they want. Need to order now for 2023/4.
For me - disaster would be the thing that sparks WW3. I don't think what's happening in Ukraine, alone, as it's going now, is enough for WW3.
Does it really matter?

I also think China will get aggressive after the Paralympic Games end... and the foreigners leave China.
Your list - 3,1,2

Recession is basically here

Recessions isn't being felt by anyone yet tho. Lots of complaints that inventory of 50 and 60k new trucks are down. They can't get what they want. Need to order now for 2023/4.
For me - disaster would be the thing that sparks WW3. I don't think what's happening in Ukraine, alone, as it's going now, is enough for WW3.

Prolonged $4 gl gas/$5 gl diesel will speed things up.
Russia is a lot closer to the nuclear option than we are - and PedoBiden and his coven of witches (Susan Rice, Victoria Nuland, et al) are pushing it because those women are really stupid.

1. Recession

2. WW3
Susan Rice , Vic Nuland , Pasticsucki, Vern Jarrett, use Crucifixes the wrong way..
[quote=Teal

I don’t think $4 gas and $5 diesel is going to be here long
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
[quote=Teal

Which direction[feeling I know]
Posted By: jbmi Re: Which will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd? - 03/10/22
Maybe a slight recession, but that's all.
Been through a few of these cycles already , the Cuban Missile Crisis, Nam, and the mini wars
The oil embargo of the 70's with high gas prices and little inventory caused the decline of Muscle Cars, 08 Recession caused my Investments to lose 40%, since then the Muscle Cars are back, my investment have made it all back plus tripled in value ,so the crap going on today ain't all that different.
We've always came out of it stronger, no different today. May take a year, but as I've said "Been there, done that" leave your tin foil hats in the drawer.
After the 3rd Strike - I'm Out!
Klaus Swab and the WEF wargaming with AI to bring about the great reset us what it is in a nutshell.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
[quote=Teal

6 months it will drop back.

It can't stay up after the economy collapses. Simple economics tells you so, as does history.
Originally Posted by jbmi
Maybe a slight recession, but that's all.
Been through a few of these cycles already , the Cuban Missile Crisis, Nam, and the mini wars
The oil embargo of the 70's with high gas prices and little inventory caused the decline of Muscle Cars, 08 Recession caused my Investments to lose 40%, since then the Muscle Cars are back, my investment have made it all back plus tripled in value ,so the crap going on today ain't all that different.
We've always came out of it stronger, no different today. May take a year, but as I've said "Been there, done that" leave your tin foil hats in the drawer.

You left out the most critical aspect in your analysis.....the Debt.

$30 Trillion, and growing.

We've crossed the Rubicon.

USA - Debt / GDP = 128%

And the Fed is out of tools to kick the can down the road any longer. They aren't just against the wall. They're in the corner with no way out.

To tame inflation through raising the basis point high enough to even slow it down will blow up the ability to service the debt.
Posted By: memtb Re: Which will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd? - 03/10/22

I’m not going to venture as to the order of problems... but, will suggest that this is the worst situation that we’ve been in since the Cuban Missile Crisis! memtb
WWIII isn't going to happen. Recession is here. We are already living in a disaster.
From reading the Campfire, I'd have to go with Jussie Smollett as number 1.
© 24hourcampfire