Home
Posted By: TimZ Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Could already see where CNN was trying to build up Kamala's speech in Poland as her opportunity to seize and define her leadership potential........LOL...this is the beginning of the MSM trying to tell us that she is a worthy successor to Joe....

Yes, she was able to string a few sentences together and feign outrage, but she is still way out of her depth, and it shows...
Posted By: Riverc Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Yes I see where this is headed read about that last night.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
She looked like someone who just learned how to swim out in the deep end of the pool struggling to keep their head above water. That performance didn’t impress anyone.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
She IS a worthy successor of joey. They have about the same level of brainpower.

Just 34 months and change to go and she will get her shot. joey won't do a second term.

I can't even imagine kammy as president. I just can't.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Don't!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
All I need to see is WHO is on Ukraine's side in this.

Soros, Hillary Clinton, The Deep State, Globalists, The MSM, Brandon, Hairy Camel....

If they are on one side, the most logical move for anyone with two brain cells is to be on the opposite side.

Fact.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
All I need to see is WHO is on Ukraine's side in this.

Soros, Hillary Clinton, The Deep State, Globalists, The MSM, Brandon, Hairy Camel....

If they are on one side, the most logical move for anyone with two brain cells is to be on the opposite side.

Fact.

Yep. Fugg all those Traitorous POS’s. 😡
Posted By: viking Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Spitters are quieters
Posted By: ironbender Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Originally Posted by Diesel
She IS a worthy successor of joey. They have about the same level of brainpower.

Just 34 months and change to go and she will get her shot. joey won't do a second term.

I can't even imagine kammy as president. I just can't.

She won’t be. Ever.
Posted By: hanco Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
How she get a law degree? Suck, suck, suck, suck?????
Posted By: akrange Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
The 2nd Horn ..
If a Tree Falls in Forest and nobody hears it does it mean it didn’t Fall..
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Polish sausage...
Posted By: philgood80 Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamal...esident-help-question-ukrainian-refugees

Well she nailed it with this!! Geez, we are royally screwed if she ever takes over in the next 2+ years
Posted By: szihn Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Her ability (or lack of it) is on no importance.

You see, she is (and has been for 20 years) the puppet of Hillary Clinton. That's the plan (and has been since 2018) To install Obama back in power through his puppet Biden and the agreement was to use Biden up, and then let Hillary have her turn with her puppet Harris. All, is going Exactly AS IT WAS PLANNED.

The loosers are the people of the united States. They are still in belief that what they are told by the government through the controlled media has some truth in it. Despite the FACT that 100% of the stories are lies to some degree. (right down to the weather channels now with their "global warming/Climate Change lie)

So now we hear the TV and Media-watchers say "wait until the mid-terms'. Well here are 2 facts you need to chew on.

#1 Trump won by a LOT! How well did that defeat the communists? Do you think there next election (using all the same machines, software and the same people running them) will be honest?

#2 About 75% of all "Republicans" are in fact communist themselves, and 100% of all Democrats. So with a "landslide of Republicans" in all offices you'll still have a voting majority of Communists in all your positions of law making and law enforcement. So what difference does "voting' make today?

Only 2 things can make a difference now.
A. War
B. Tax boycott.

There is no #3.

Will either one happen on an organized basis?
No. Neither the stupid or the cowardly can remain free very long. Nature hates a vacuum as it's said.

So if you keep do paying for communism and if you won't fight, ---- give up ------- and quit whining.

Is that abrasive?
Sure............Truth usually is!

Truth only offends those that hate the truth.

(Re-read the 1st three words of the Constitution for the united States to see who's duty it is to be and remain free)

Look here>>> See what the communists are doing as of last night with the money YOU gave and now are supposed to give them in the coming years. >>>>>> https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=3143348245880877

1.5 Trillion dollars the communist want YOU and YOUIR KIDS to pay for.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Kamala's big moment - 03/10/22
Originally Posted by hanco
How she get a law degree? Suck, suck, suck, suck?????

You left out swallow.
Watching her try to use dramatic pause in her words was cringe inducing. Even Fox News cut away before the President of Poland could respond. Anyone have a transcript of what he said?
© 24hourcampfire